How To Tickle A Girl Insane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers

That reminded her. "Eh, Madame Sandra, I like to apologize, for I said I hated you, while you and ze other girl tickle me."

Sandy smiled. "Oh, that's perfectly all right, Giselle. Believe me, I've been presented with far worse and harsher words than that," she chuckled. "Don't worry about a thing, you're certainly forgiven."

"Oh, sank you. I realize I do not hate you at all. I very very much like you."

"Well, thank you, my friend! I like you as well. So...you enjoyed working with me tonight?"

"Oh, yes! Yes, it was lots and lots of fun."

"Do you think you might like to come back and meet my husband Lou, and work...and/or play, with us again?"

"Oh, I sink I would enjoy zat a great deal, Madame Sandra. What can I do wis you?"

Sandra grinned her naughty wicked grin, dozens of ideas automatically swirling through her devious mind.

"Oh...

"I'm sure we could figure something out..."

Hee hee hee hee hee...

Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers