How to Train a Slut

Story Info
Details of a pleasant afternoon online.
2k words
4.1
57.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jouet
jouet
15 Followers

"Is your husband circumcised?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir, he is. I like to be teased with his head. I would love to feel yours probing in and out."

"I'd love to do that to your ass hole. Popping my ridge in and then out again."

"You would have to go slowly...." I warned, not a seasoned anal slut.

"I think, Jennifer, I would go at any speed I choose."

"You wouldn't want to make me cry out, would you Master...? I asked, batting my eyelashes at him.

"I'd love nothing more."

"I want you," I cried.

"Popping your back door?" He loved anal sex, rimming- all of it, which was still hard for me to embrace with my discomfort of it. My asshole was basically virgin territory before I met him. My husband's cock is big and the few times I tried it, it hurt badly. Michael had wanted me to purchase a steel butt plug for a long time. The first one I felt comfortable trying was a small purple one for beginners. It was made of silicone and I wasn't thrilled with it. I finally took the plunge and ordered a large steel Njoy and with a recommendation from a friend, bought some Eros lube and was advised to lube generously when I was ready to place it. I told Michael that I received a special delivery that day and he made me send him the link so he could check it out. He was pleased, and wanted me to send two pictures that night. One, of me kissing the butt plug, the second, a picture of it in it's new home.

He was right, it was delicious. It was very comfortable and I could wear it for hours. It turned me on as soon as I started to lube it with my finger. At first, the cold steel made my asshole flinch. Then, gearing up mentally to insert it felt so erotic, a challenge each time. The slippery plug's tiniest movements stimulated me in such a delicate way. I never guessed that it would become one of my favorite toys.

"If it pleases you to pop out my back door, then yes."

"It will hurt you." he said.

"Not if you take great care."

"And when I don't and it does?"

I loved his cruelness. "Then I will cry... and beg."

"No Jennifer, you will ask for more. Fetch your hand and ankle cuffs. Put the cuffs on your left wrist and the shackles on your ankles." he commanded.

"Yes Sir."

"Now fasten the loose cuff to the chain on the shackles."

"Yes Sir, one hand to type?"

"One hand for everything. It's time you went on camera. Fetch your cam."

I squealed! I loved our cam time together. He would totally direct me the whole time, like a little puppet, do this, do that, always creative, coming up with something new each time, undressing me at his leisure. I felt so desired in his eyes.

There was no way to set up the cam bound like this so I asked permission to uncuff my wrists. As I hobbled upstairs with my laptop, I smiled, shaking my head. Here I was, a grown woman- hobbling up the stairs in shackles.

Correction- a very excited woman who could feel her pussy oozing in anticipation of playing with her Master on cam. I could only imagine how powerful it would be to see him face to face.

"I'm here, Sir." I was now in my bedroom, sitting in my over-sized white cushioned chair, wearing a beautiful black and white garter slip from Victoria's Secret, black thigh highs and black kitten heels. I was trembling, even after all this time. I always set the cam to show my hands, my legs, anything else but my face at first. I loved that though, part nerves, part humiliation. The fact that he could see me and I couldn't see him was dizzying.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"Nervous...." I said, swallowing hard.

"I love that. Your ceiling looks lovely, but I'd prefer my slut."

Painstakingly, I lowered the cam down to my face. "Here I am..."

"Wow! Give me a twirl."

"In shackles??" I asked, incredulously.

"Yes."

"I am going to look ridiculous." I said, unable to control my nervous smile.

"Is that your concern?"

"No Sir." He made me fucking melt with that dominance.

"Good girl. Stand and twirl right away. No backchat."

I twirled as instructed, albeit awkwardly, ankles shackled, left hand cuffed to my ankle, completely bound and bend over as I turned, my ass up in the air.

"I want to fuck you." he said.

"I like when you say that."

"Take your straps off your shoulders."

"I want you.." I exhaled. If only there was a way to crawl through the screen, I mused.

"Bring your breasts out."

I scooped my breasts out of my garter slip and caressed them, squeezing my nipples seductively.

"Slut. Rule breaker." he chastised me, "Haven't you read this site's guidelines? It says no dirty little sluts."

"Maybe they will make an exception." I replied, knowing he was rock hard and stroking his beautiful cock underneath his desk. We had a wonderful chemistry and dynamic. I was naturally submissive but he said one of the most erotic things about me was my streak of impudence. He let me push back at times and have some independence but there was nothing more enthralling to me when I would balk at something he said or instructed me to do and he would come back at me full force and crush me, effortlessly putting me in my place.

He laughed. "Pull the plug out. Stand facing the camera and put it in your mouth. All the way in. Hold it there like a pacifier. Sit."

One of his favorite things- watching me pull the butt plug out of my ass and suck it, knowing how hard it was for me to taste my own ass.

"No," he corrected, "Hands away. I said hands away."

I sat there, holding the plug in my mouth like a pacifier, hands at my sides.

"Masturbate. Spit the plug."

I spit the plug out and it landed with a hard thud on the carpet.

"Yes Jennifer... yes, like that." The humiliation was one of my biggest turn-ons of our play.

"Remove the handcuffs and fetch the pink dildo. Pink for a bad little girl. Deep throat it. Show me how good you are Jen."

"How do you want me to position myself?" I asked, wanting to please him.

"In profile. Closer to the camera...much closer...closer. That's me you're sucking honey....make it good...closer Jen... deeper...as deep as you can then thrust and hold it... I want to see you gag."

"I did!" I cried.

"But you removed the toy. This time you'll keep it in and gag again and again."

I shoved the dildo down my throat and gagged over and over.

"You really are perfect. I cannot wait," he crooned, referring to the prospect of a meeting in real life.

"When will you meet me?"

"I'd pop over now if time allowed for that performance, choking with class. Expose your breasts..my bad little milf....I want the toy on your tits...pretend it's my cock, sandwich it between them." he commanded.

"In fifteen minutes, I turn into a pumpkin," I reminded him, knowing I was not going to be alone much longer.

"Oh dear, then you know where that pink toy's going?"

"Hmmm, I wonder. May I get lube?" I asked with a sexy smirk.

"Yes."

I lubed the eight inch pink dildo and my ass, turned so he could see, and slowly eased it in my back door.

"That ass is so not four decades old, he said, admiring me. "Admit it, you're flattered."

"You make me sound ancient!" I protested, smiling.

"Fuck that tight hole Jennifer...thrust in....harder and harder....count one, thrust... two, thrust... three, thrust... get it moving!"

"My legs are shaking violently.." I whimpered.

"Then kneel and bend forward."

"On my knees for you.." I gasped, gearing up for what I knew was going to be a hot tight fuck.

"Ready to show me how much a slut can take?" he asked, "I'm behind you...nod your head in time with your thrusts.. and count out loud..deeper.. and faster."

I fucked my ass as much as I could, trying to please him, though it hurt badly.

"Pick it up Jennifer....show me what a good little slut you are....double time.... do it.. good girl... don't stop.."

I fucked myself harder and faster for him. "Ohh God....please...Michael..." I pleaded.

He was relentless. "You want more...don't you? Don't you? Faster you little slut..and deeper...work that hole."

"Fuck me," I taunted, a seductive snarl on my lips.

"I am...work that hole...that's right you fucking bitch."

"Ohhh my Godd...." I was becoming unglued, my eyes closed into slits.

"Ream my ass hole...count...FASTER...FASTER...and count...harder Jennifer."

"I'm trying..." I whined.

"You're not trying. Show me."

"I-want-you-Michael," I mouthed at the camera while I continued to fuck my ass.

"Take what I'm giving you...count...play with your clit at the same time."

"Michael!"

"How do you feel?"

"You are driving me crazy," shaking my head violently, crazed with lust.

"I like you fucking crazy... now take what I'm giving you.. yes... that's right... like a good little girl... take your Master's gift...You look amazing...I wish I could put my tongue where that toy is right now...and then my cum,... cum for me with it in your ass hole...and look at me when you play with yourself... I love to see that naked desire... that want....cum all over me.... I want to feel your pussy contract on my cock.... on my fingers...on my tongue....your wet covering me....cum for me." I was getting closer and closer to climax with each word he hurled at me. It was fantastic!

"Master....I'm going to cum for you. Ohhh Goddd...OhhhGoddd....Michael....Michael... Michael....." I screamed as it hit me, my face contorted in sweet ecstasy. After a few moments, I regained my composure and looked into his eyes.

"How do you feel?"

"Still basking," I exhaled, still trying to catch my breath.

"I'm not done with you yet. Now do what dirty little sluts do. Fuck your own little pussy and say my name. As the pleasure grows say it louder."

I took the pink dildo, and shoved it up my soaking wet pussy, ramming it deeply in and out, imagining it was his cock inside me.

"Damn I want to fuck you," he said.

"Please..." I begged, with big brown eyes so full of want for him. I pointed the cam down and zoomed in on my pussy.

"You filthy little whore.....dirty little bitch....Daddy is so proud of you...of his filthy little cock slut.....because you love it....I'm so hard for you....yes.....you slutty little bitch....mmm....little cock slut. Desperate for me aren't you?"

"Yes, I am desperate for you Michael.....I want your cock..." I cried.

"It's right here for you...soaked in precum....mmmmm...finger that clit....I'm stroking it...for you...cumming...."

What? Is this happening right now? "You're coming for me?? Ohh God, yess baby, cum for me...." bringing my mouth up close to the camera and opening it for his seed.

"Jenniferrrr...."

That was the first time, at least, the first time that I was aware of, that he came for me in his office. I was beaming.

"Now, lick it off the floor." he said. "Brat, do it...such a bad little girl."

"Yes, for you Michael." There was very few things that I wouldn't have done for him.

I let my tongue out and slowly licked the floor so he could watch.

"Mmmmm...." he said, pleased. "Delicious. Come closer."

"Which part?"

"Your face....my favourite part." he said, which made me melt.

"I love your English spellings," my lips curling into a smile.

"No, closer Jennifer. A head shot. Don't be shy, that's better. How do you feel? Self conscious?"

"No."

"Nervous?"

"I am shy... a little."

"Then come closer...so I can kiss you." he said tenderly. Tenderness was a rare emotion that Michael allowed me to see, and it made me want to fall at his feet and shower him with kisses.

"Will you?" I cried, completely subjugated, craving nothing more than for his lips on mine.

"Don't you want to be kissed?" he teased....exquisitely torturing me.

"Yes...." almost in tears.

"Come closer then...you have beautiful lips."

I came as close to the lens as I could, and gave him a soft gentle kiss.

"Ma petite esclave....sweet dreams....M....Xxx."

"xx"

jouet
jouet
15 Followers