How to Train Your Orkhai Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bit by bit, Tarai's midriff and stomach were bared and now it was the neko's turn to be taken aback. "Oh, wow," she cooed at the sight of such well-developed musculature that it spoke volumes about the powerful orkhai. "You must've worked hard for these..." Lanica noted as her finger followed the lines of the firm yet feminine muscles underneath that sexy bronze skin. "They fit her very well... Strong, but not too bulky," the catgirl thought, her lips curling in appreciation. This was the body of someone who strove for agility as much as she did for strength, and it was beautiful. Of course, she wasn't done yet.

At last, she'd arrived just above Tarai's still-covered groin, but even from here Lanica could smell the shrouded slit easily. "She's excited... Shy as she is, her body can't lie." With one more cocky, eager glance to the pretty girl above, the neko decided it'd been long enough. A small, black and red patch of hair crowned a tight, cute pussy that already seemed to be getting wetter with every moment, but the moment Lanica's slender finger brushed over those lower lips the nervous orkhai whimpered and those impressive, strong thighs closed as if on instinct. "My, she really is anxious about this..." the catgirl thought, but that didn't dissuade her in the slightest. "This girl just needs a bit more coaxing before she's ready."

Thankfully, Lanica wasn't out of ideas quite yet...

---------------

Tarai didn't dare to speak, not after that embarrassing whimper of hers. "Spirits, did I ruin it?" she thought to herself, terrified that she wouldn't get to spend more time with Lanica all because she was just too nervous to keep her mewling to herself. And yet as her eyes found the neko's, there wasn't any disappointment in them - an amused curiosity, certainly, but no disappointment.

"This is your first time, huh?" the catgirl asked with a little smirk as she moved up Tarai's naked body slowly. "You're in good hands, I promise..." The way those big, pale breasts brushed against the orkhai's naked skin made her breathe all the heavier, with those stiff, pink nubs dragging over her stomach and midriff until the neko's heavy chest pressed firmly against her own. It was as if the orkhai was caught in a spell while Lanica's beautiful face got closer and closer, only stopping when there was hardly an inch left between their lips - close enough that Tarai could feel the neko's breath against her skin. "Relax..." the neko whispered before closing her eyes and kissing her newfound lover once more while her long tail coiled around one of the girl's legs.

It was as if sparks of pleasure coursed through her skin when a fairly coarse tongue slipped past her lips to wrestle with her own, all while the neko's hands began to sensually rub over the orkhai's form. "Spirits..." she thought with a moan when she melted into the kiss and her heart fluttered in her chest, beating wildly as the muscled woman prayed that this moment would never end. When those soft hands began to press against her knees, Tarai offered no resistance at all as her legs were spread for her - really, she barely even realized what was happening at first. Focusing on anything but the kiss or how one of Lanica's hands locked fingers with her own was far too difficult for Tarai, even more so as the neko grew more passionate with every moment, kissing and caressing the virginal orkhai all the fiercer.

But Lanica didn't plan to stop there, as the orkhai found out soon thereafter. Even the slightest touch of the neko's slender fingers against her swollen labia sent an involuntary twitch through the taller woman's body and forced a weak gasp from her lips, but the orkhai's legs didn't snap together this time. She wanted more, and Lanica was more than willing to provide.

More fingers joined the first as the neko sensed Tarai's eagerness, rubbing against the wet folds and spreading them just a bit while the beastkin's thumb circled around the orkhai's excited clitoris. "I know exactly what you need, you sexy thing... Let me do the work this time," Lanica purred as she pulled back from the kiss and her tongue circled her lips that then curved into a devious little smirk. "Unless you don't want me to, of course.. Just say the word."

"No, don't st-ooh!" Tarai gasped as the grinning neko pressed down on her most sensitive little nub and began to grind it expertly. Even though she wanted to beg the catgirl to keep going, the orkhai simply couldn't with the sheer pleasure that washed over her nerves.

"Hmm... fine then," the experienced beastkin cooed, redoubling her efforts as one of her slender fingers stopped gliding over Tarai's soaked pussy - instead, that digit slowly began to slide into her slit. All that the orkhai could do was to shiver, whimper and even buck into Lanica's grasp as she felt her virginal cunt being spread for the first time. "Is it meant to be this intense?", whatever part of Tarai's mind that was still coherent wondered. The feeling of the neko's finger just gently pumping back and forth as she expertly manipulated the orkhai's inner walls, the softness of the neko's lips as they kissed her nipples, and that added bit of girth as Lanica added another finger to curl up inside of her... it was so good!

Seconds turned into minutes as the two explored Tarai's depths, all while the orkhai's breathing got more uneven, her moans got louder and her toes curled in delight. Lanica merely smirked all the wider at the sight of the amazonian woman whimpering in need, amused that someone so strong was caught entirely in the spell of her nimble ministrations. "My, you're twitching so much, and so soon too..." the skilled lesbian chuckled as she leveled her head with Tarai's once more. "I bet you're close..."

The orkhai couldn't have responded even if she'd tried, so focused was she on the enjoyment Lanica could provide and the tenseness in her lower half that just kept building and building... until the catgirl nearly stopped entirely. "W-what?" Tarai stammered, confused and desperate as her hips bucked instinctively into the hand that'd been treating her so well until right now. Her gaze met the neko's who simply sat with her tail swaying slowly before kissing her one more time... and plunging back in with four fingers at once to find an oh-so-sensitive spot hidden inside. It was as if something gave way in Tarai as white-hot ecstasy like nothing else she'd ever felt before crashed over her entire system, her pussy clenching down on the invading fingers as the orkhai's scream of joy was muffled by the neko's kiss.

In truth, she had no idea how long she laid there, spasming and cumming with the beautiful catgirl that'd shown her the delight of her first orgasm. It could've been seconds, it could've been minutes... really, Tarai didn't care at all. All that mattered to her was to savour the very moment. To think she'd never tasted this until today... The thought saddened the orkhai that she missed out on so much potential pleasure, but even moreso, she was happy to have shared it with someone that'd been so kind to her. "...That was..."

"Amazing, I bet," Lanica interrupted the panting orkhai before planting a peck on her cheek. Sitting up, the lithe beastkin looked down to her lover for the night with her head cocked ever so slightly. "But surely you aren't done yet, are you? The night is still young..."

Blushing, Tarai shook her head. Despite how supremely satisfying the moment had been, she knew she wanted more of that heavenly feeling. Much more... "What do we do n-now?" the breathless orkhai asked with a shy smile, still nervous but a bit less tense than before.

"Welllll..." the neko began as she sat back, pouting playfully just a bit, "I haven't had a turn yet, and seeing such a pretty thing twist in pleasure like that really gets me in the mood." Those slender hands slid up her own body until they reached her heavy chest, giving each orb an inviting lift as that pout gave way for a little smirk. "With how much you've been staring at these girls, surely you'd love to get your hands on them..."

At first, Tarai's disbelief left her slack-jawed as she watched those big, round tits sway enticingly. A chance to get her hands on breasts that weren't her own, and such a nice set at that? "What did I do to get this lucky...?" the orkhai thought, swallowing quickly to clear her mouth. "Go on, tonight won't last forever," Lanica teased the stunned girl, who yet again felt a heat that she was becoming all too familiar with flushing her face.

Gathering her resolve, the orkhai sat up and then leaned in, carefully reaching over to those alluring globes until the malleable, smooth flesh filled her hands. "So warm, and so soft..." Tarai noted with awe, gently lifting the tits that were big enough to spill from her fingers with plenty to spare. "Wow, these are heavy," she muttered quietly, although that certainly wasn't a bad thing to her.

"Now that they are," the busty catgirl purred, amused by Tarai's wonder. "I've gotta hand-tailor most of my clothes because of them, but they're well worth it... even if it's just for the looks I get from a particularly sexy orkhai." Said particularly sexy orkhai didn't quite know what to say in return, but she didn't need to say anything as Lanica's hand found its way to the back of her head and pulled her closer. "Show me what you wanna do with them, why don't you~?"

Still unsure of herself, the inexperienced, astonished orkhai began to knead and massage the tender flesh oh-so-carefully, transfixed by Lanica's proud, pink nipples and the way her flawless, creamy skin molded underneath her grasp. Closer and closer Tarai got thanks to Lanica's urging and her own growing enthusiasm until her lips were mere inches from those magnificent globes before a quiet hiss made her look up with wide eyes. "D-did I hurt you?" the taller woman asked, worried that she'd misjudged her own strength again.

Thankfully, Lanica's eyes weren't filled with pain, although some amused annoyance did show. "On the contrary..." the neko sighed, and as she said that she drew Tarai close enough that her breasts pressed against the orkhai's face, with immediate effects. Bronze skin became even redder, and as Tarai began to babble in shock Lanica took the opportunity to stuff a nipple against that open mouth. "Hush now... There's something much better to do with that mouth of yours, don't you think?"

It was clear that Lanica wasn't interested in a verbal answer at all with how her hand kept firmly keeping Tarai close - or at least, the no doubt far stronger woman didn't fight it either. No, the orkhai was far too preoccupied with a hard nipple between her lips, wondering what to do before she threw caution to the wind and gave the pink nub an explorative suck.

---------------

"Oh, fuck..." Lanica thought while she did her very best to suppress another hiss, feeling Tarai's tongue swirl around her sensitive organ with growing enthusiasm. The girl was clearly a novice, but she had a good instinct for just how much pressure she had to apply with those strong, slightly rough hands or how to massage a rather impressive set of tits - or so Lanica felt about them anyway, perhaps not without some bias. "She's got talent..." the neko noted with glee, unable to hide a bit of a coo when Tarai swapped to the hitherto ignored nub, lavishing it with just as much affection as the previous one. Given the orkhai's comparatively honestly petite chest and her genuinely shy demeanour, it wasn't that likely she'd been able to practice much on her own chest much either - and yet, Tarai's knack for handling huge knockers made the chest-heavy neko's toes curl happily.

The truth was, Lanica knew she was far more sensitive up top than most women. For what reason, she really didn't know - a happenstance of birth, exposure to some potion she didn't know about, a curse upon her bloodline by a rather perverted whorelock or something... "Not that it matters in the slightest, especially when it feels so fucking good," the catgirl sighed with a happy grin, simply enjoying the orkhai's increasingly adept adoration while struggling to keep her delight from getting too blatant. "It's been way too long... It's had to be... what, a fortnight?"

A surprised gasp passed her lips when teeth grazed her areola ever so slightly, even though Tarai was so very, very careful. Really, Lanica couldn't fault her for the occasional misstep and cockup when it was clear that the orkhai hadn't really ever done this before. "How good will these hands be with a bit more practise?" the neko wondered - already, her body had grown so excited, but this simple titmassage wouldn't be enough to bring her over the edge. Just how skilled Tarai could become in the future, though, Lanica was eager to find out.

"That's quite enough... I might have to keep you here and make you worship me for as long as I'd want if you keep going like this," Lanica 'joked' when she pulled her chest away from those gasping lips, and Tarai looked up to the neko confusedly as the lithe catgirl sat and reclined against a soft pillow. "Instead, you'll just have to show me what that gifted tongue can do elsewhere..." she purred as she opened her legs.

Understanding, embarrassment and yearning all followed each other in Tarai's expression as the towering orkhai looked at that perfectly hairless, swollen and glistening pussy that was proudly presented to her by Lanica. That the orkhai was sitting there indecisively for a bit didn't surprise the beastkin in the slightest, but her patience grew thinner with every moment. Still, Lanica believed a carrot would be far more useful than the stick - at least, right now. "Do a good enough job and we might enjoy each other's touch again, soon..." she offered as her tail swayed and beckoned the far taller gal over.

Already, Tarai had been eager despite her reservations, and the prospect of sharing a bed with Lanica again in the future fanned those flames only further - a fact that certainly boosted the catgirl's ego a bit. Crawling forward on all fours until her head was mere inches removed from the ready slit, the shy orkhai looked up with a bit of uncertainty, clearly betraying that she didn't have much of an idea of what to do. "You'll do just fine," Lanica encouraged her while her soft feline tail curled around Tarai's neck. "Practice makes perfect, after all..." she cooed as her tail began to softly pull the orkhai closer, and to her delight her lover for the night followed suit.

Tarai's brow furrowed just a bit as she thought before planting a chaste kiss on the neko's pussy, a simple start but one that brought a smile to Lanica's lips. An uncertain tongue followed from the orkhai, running down the length of the slit and tasting the womanly moisture until she swallowed as if on instinct, her bronze faced blushing brightly as she averted her eyes. "Don't be shy," the neko purred as she slowly wiggled her hips, eager for more stimulation. "You've gotten me so worked up..."

Instead of answering with words, the orkhai just gave Lanica a quick nod before returning to the task at hand. That long, slender muscle began to draw circles around the neko's slit, always slowing down to give the sensitive pearl at the top a bit of extra attention. Were it not for the hesitant looks or the occasional pauses before Tarai's lips grazed over Lanica's sensitive pussy, Lanica perhaps could've believed this wasn't the girl's first time. Despite Tarai's complete lack of experience, she did seem to have the right idea with her motions - or so Lanica thought, anyway, as the neko sighed in enjoyment. Still... a few pointers wouldn't go amiss, she felt.

"Don't be afraid to go deeper..." the catgirl told the kneeling orkhai with an excited glimmer in her slitted eyes. Tarai looked up to her with surprise in her own heterochromatic set, but a glimmer of determination followed on her face. Large, strong hands took a hold of Lanica's slender thighs while the tip of the orkhai's tongue started to press against those soaked catgirl folds. "Yessss..." Lanica hissed as she felt her pussy part slowly around the thick and long invading tongue - given Tarai's general size this really was to be expected. Every fraction of an inch was more than welcome as far as she was concerned after all these days, and thankfully Tarai seemed eager to provide her with even more.

Kneeling as the orkhai was, Lanica found herself rather intrigued by the size of that bronze butt as it was propped into the air with its owner wiggling her tongue deep inside the neko's slit. "I'll have to get a better look at that ass after this..." the beastkin knew, but even then she couldn't keep her attention away from those beautiful, mismatched eyes for long. There was something... innocent about that green and purple set as they stared up and studied the neko's face, and it made Lanica's pussy twitch all the harder. The thought of the look in those very same eyes slowly changing into something far more slutty and depraved when Lanica would hand her over to be trained, until she'd be left as nothing but a brainless bimbo good for nothing but serving cunts and taking cocks... "Fuck..."

---------------

"She really likes it, doesn't she?" Tarai thought as she felt a shiver go through Lanica's thighs. To think that she could actually please someone so beautiful with her own clumsy skills really helped the orkhai's confidence a bit, and her tongue's work grew fiercer and fiercer as a result. Honestly, Tarai began to find this whole thing rather fun, especially as a slender hand began to stroke her dreadlocks and that soft, feline tail pulled tighter. Eating out a girl she'd developed a bit of a crush on and knowing that she was the source of Lanica's gratification all by virtue of how she was getting more and more intimate with this tight, pink flower... If anyone had told Tarai she'd get so lucky even just earlier yesterday, she wouldn't have believed it for a bit. "What is she thinking right now...?" the orkhai wondered as she caught Lanica gazing intensely at her. With just a bit of luck, perhaps this wouldn't be a one-off, or so the tall girl really hoped.

Given her complete lack of experience, however, Tarai hadn't quite recognized the signs of Lanica's impending climax - really, she was far too preoccupied looking up to the catgirl's enticing face as she worked that tight gash to notice until Lanica threw her head back with a delighted hiss and pulled the orkhai's head closer still. Those inner walls clenched tightly around Tarai's tongue while salty-sweet femcum coated her lips - a taste that the sapphic student had to admit was quite pleasant to her.

The two of them rode out Lanica's climax until the neko let Tarai go with a delighted sigh, a big pleased smirk on her face as she basked in the afterglow of a satisfying climax. "Good girl..." she purred impressedly, and Tarai felt the butterflies in her stomach flare up at those words. "I did it!" the orkhai thought excitedly, a realization that really helped with her nervosity.

"Thanks..." the ever-blushing orkhai replied with a happy smile as she sat back up again. "You were just so... so good yourself, you know? I'm glad I could do something back."

"That you did, and much better than I expected," Lanica praised Tarai as she stretched lazily - which just so happened to put her impressive chest on display all the more blatantly. "In fact... I think this deserves a reward." With those words, the neko's hands slipped below some of the bed's coverings and retrieved something wrapped in cloth, a fact that piqued Tarai's curiosity.