How to Train Your Orkhai Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that...?" the orkhai began, but as the beastkin removed the cloth and something sleek and black was bared, understanding dawned on her. "O-oh!"

"She's been a good friend of mine for quite a few years now," Lanica teased as she showed the dildo to Tarai. It was smooth, about five or six inches long and quite a bit thinner than the neko's wrist, but the orkhai wasn't quite sure just how unusual or otherwise such a size was. "And since you've been so good to me, why don't I treat you to her, hmm?"

Tarai couldn't have declined the offer even if she wanted to, not when Lanica was looking at her with that thrilled glint in her eyes and that cocky smirk. "I'd love that..." the orkhai said as she bit her lower lip, her pussy not having grown any less eager after it'd gotten fingered so nicely. And if Lanica's fingers had been so good, what would this be like...?

"How about you get on all fours then? I want a good view of that sexy ass of yours, Legs..."

Flattered and aroused as she was, Tarai wasted no time heeding Lanica's request.

--------------

Lanica watched with keen interest as the orkhai moved, turning around and lowering her muscled torso until Tarai's head nearly rested on the bed and her big rear was presented to her audience of one. That her lover-for-the-night looked back shyly over her shoulders to the neko wasn't something that Lanica focused on, however - the sight in front of her eyes captivated her far more so right now.

Two large, bronze mounds of assflesh stood proud and firm, just begging for an exploratory grope or a punitive spank... "Fuck, I'm looking forward to that..." the neko thought, yearning for the moment she could drop this facade. The girl was adorable, and she couldn't wait until Tarai was truly hers... For now, though, she instead decided to be content with gliding her hands over those smooth cheeks and sinking her fingers into the flesh as she gauged their sheer size and shape. "Quite large even for a girl of your size, and so well-developed..." the neko purred appreciatively as she gazed over every bit with hunger. "All that exercise that gave you such an impressive body really worked wonders here, huh? ...Gods, my hands can't even begin to cover these..."

Whether it was the genuine awe in Lanica's voice or the way that the neko's slight, outmatched hands groped and kneaded the copious cheeks that were the perfect mix of muscle and fat for her, Tarai seemed to like the treatment a lot. "My sister teases me for it sometimes, but if you like it so much... well, f-feel free to do as you please..." she offered quietly, even growing so bold as to actually sway her hips ever so slightly. "So innocent still, and yet I doubt it'll take long to bring forth her true nature," the beastkin mused. The urge to drop the kind act and put the beautiful orkhai in her place was so tempting...

Picking up her favourite dildo, Lanica's eyes stared huskily at Tarai while she deliberately made a show out of giving the toy a long lick, leaving it glistening a bit with her spit. "Oh, I know what I want to do..." the sultry neko said as she started running the artificial cock's tip over the orkhai's ready, wet slit, watching intently to catch even the smallest changes in her lover's expression. The way those eyes widened as the shaft at first slid between her sensitive lower lips, how her lips curved while she gasped as the black head began to press spread her pussy and slowly make its way inside... and most deliciously, the confused need that overtook the orkhai's face when Lanica simply stopped. "If you want me to continue... beg me..." the catgirl teased with a smile that only showed hints of the underlying wickedness. She already treated the virginal orkhai nicely earlier, so a bit of mischief surely wouldn't be entirely unfair, or so Lanica felt.

Caught off-guard as she was, Tarai clearly didn't quite know what to say, instead merely whimpering in desperate need as her mind processed the catgirl's words. "...B-beg?" she asked as one of her hands fidgeted with the sheets. Lanica's smile deepening was the only answer she got. "...O-okay, do what you want, then - just... please, fuck me!" the orkhai pleaded earnestly before burying her face in the mattress in anticipation, and perhaps, humiliation.

Lanica didn't leave her hanging for long, driving the first inch forward into the ready cunt and listening to the ensuing, muffled cry with delight. "There, there... that wasn't so hard, was it?" the neko cooed as she pulled back ever so slightly before pushing the toy further in. The beastkin leaned besides the far taller orkhai until she'd found the girl's face, one half pressed against the soft sheets as she panted and moaned. "As long as you are a good girl, things will be so much nicer... You're a good girl, aren't you?" she asked as soon half of the dildo'd been wettened with Tarai's juices.

When Tarai didn't quite respond quickly enough to Lanica's liking, the neko's fingers grasped the orkhai's chin as she continued her work with her other and looked down. "Good girls answer when they are asked something."

---------------

The sternness in those slitted feline eyes shook the muscular orkhai from her haze of pleasure that'd built up so very quickly as the tiniest movement from the neko's wrist sent so much joy through her nerves. "Aihh!- I-I'm a good girl!" Tarai moaned when she realized her mistake, immediately being rewarded with a fourth inch claiming her previously-unspoiled slit. Even if her hymen had survived an athletic lifestyle, there would be no more doubt: the orkhai wasn't a virgin anymore.

"Shhh... our neighbours might be trying to sleep. You wouldn't want to wake them up with your adorable squeals, would you?" the playful catgirl chastised her as she upped the pace, only making it harder and harder for Tarai not to cry out in bliss and causing a scene. Yet... a part of the orkhai didn't mind the idea either...

She didn't have much time to think about that possibility, however, as the now-full strokes of Lanica's hand were taking a heavy toll on her endurance. It felt like it'd only been moments ago that they started, and already Tarai could feel that same feeling approaching. Her toes curled in anticipation and her thighs rubbed together from that very same building tenseness, the promise of ecstasy and delicious release... Every single movement of that dildo, all of the ways that the catgirl's other hand played with her body, and each look she shared with the neko all added to it.

Suddenly, it was as if a jolt of power discharged through the toy and into her most sensitive nerves and threw her over the edge. "Lah!- L-Lanica!" Tarai screamed her lover's name as an orgasm that shamed the last washed over her, an inferno to the previous' candle. Her mighty body bucked and twisted and made the bed move, her face contorted in uncontrollable pleasure with her tongue lolling from her lips while her pussy clenched down like a vice and liquid love leaked down her thighs.

She really didn't know how long she spasmed orgasmically there, nor did she really care - it was just so overwhelming. The only thing that pierced the veil of her climax was the feeling of Lanica's plush lips joining her own in one more kiss, before exhausted darkness took her...

---------------

"Damn... she might be a hair-trigger, but even so those seemed intense," Lanica noted as she looked at the passed-out orkhai. Little beads of sweat dotted her skin as her chest rose and fell with each exhausted breath - Tarai just looked so... cute, really. Shaking her head in amusement, the neko crawled off the bed and got to her feet. "We'll have to do something about her stamina at some point... A toy that passes out so quickly won't be of that much use in the long run."

As she listened to the sleeping orkhai's occasional, quiet snoring, the catgirl knew she couldn't quite turn in for the night herself. "There is still something that I need to do," she thought as she slipped back into her robe as well as her leather boots, and thankfully it didn't look like Tarai was going to wake up anytime soon. "An hour at most should do it..." The window opened with little more than a bit of creaking, revealing the back of the inn and a drop of a few yards at most - hardly a problem for the neko at all. As it stood, however, there was a problem; if the busty neko would go outside in a sheer robe she'd attract far too much attention, and her other clothes were getting washed. It was time to improvise a bit.

Opening the chamber's door, Lanica looked outside of the room. "No one there..." she smirked at the sight of the empty hall, although there was still some noise coming from the bar itself. One of the other guest chambers had a wide-open door, but as the neko quietly peeked inside the guests clearly weren't there yet - but they had already left some of their luggage and mantles... "Perfect," Lanica noted triumphantly as she snatched one that looked to be about her size and quickly retreated to the room she'd rented.

Her figure was covered almost entirely by the heavy cloak, revealing nothing of the skimpy garment underneath, so Lanica was pleased enough. Combined with her boots, she was ready to go. "Don't you dare wake up, big girl..." she muttered quietly with a final stare over her shoulder to the orkhai before she slid over the windowsill and dropped down with a quiet landing.

"Ugh, why is it still raining?! At least the hideout isn't far away," Lanica reminded herself, as while she hadn't been in this particular part of the village all that often she and the others did use that place as a stash or a shelter to lay low. There should've been more guards around the roads as Lanica walked through the mud, but the neko wasn't going to look a gift nychus-beast in the mouth. "It seemed like they were all drinking themselves into a stupor for whatever idiotic reason, anyway," she thought, not exactly impressed by that bunch in the slightest. With a chill down her spine, the catgirl's arms wrapped the mantle even tighter around her body as she walked on. Eventually, the path led her outside of the village proper and towards an old house just on the outskirts.

As she neared that familiar - and mildly decrepit - hovel, Lanica couldn't help but wonder just who she'd find inside. "Maybe some of the others managed to escape those bounty hunters and rejoin the rest? ...If they got away with the take, I want my share," the neko knew, not at all the type to be cheated out of her more-than-deserved share. Above all, though, she couldn't wait to see the looks on their stupid faces when she'd reveal her plan... "First thing in the morning, we'll grab that bitch and maybe they'll want a turn with her! No reason to tarry for too long, I'd say," she reasoned with wicked glee as she rapped a knuckle on the wooden door.

"Finally, come in!" a voice answered just before the person opened the door, revealing a slender, feminine man just a little taller than Lanica herself with a look of surprise rushing over his face before vanishing as swiftly as it came. "Oh, Lanica! Didn't think your mug would be the first I'd see today," the cityborn said quickly as he looked behind the neko as if he was searching for others.

"Charming as always, Aubrey," the neko replied with some annoyance. Not wanting to be in the rain for any longer than strictly necessary Lanica swiftly moved in, followed by the human who shut the door. A few candles provided a bit of light, but given the darkness there really could've been more to her liking. Droplets occasionally pitter-pattered on the stone floor, and as Lanica looked up her face scowled in dismay. "Great, it's leaking here."

"Did you expect anything else from this old piece of crap?" Aubrey chuckled while the redheaded guy looked his guest over. "Of course, if it ain't good enough, you can always wait outside..."

"I'll pass," Lanica sneered. She sat down on the rim of a small table and looked around the place, unable to keep an excited little smirk off her face entirely. "Where are the others, anyway? I've got some news for you all like you wouldn't believe..."

The human stared at her, confused but interested. "What did the cat drag in this time, then?" he asked, skeptically. "Another of your schemes?"

"Nothing like the others," the catgirl began with a proud glint in her eyes. "You probably know that me and the others got ambushed, but something great came out of it. A pretty orkhai came to my aid, and I'm damn sure that she fell for me hard." Her hands gestured lively, drawing a line well above her own head. "Tall like you wouldn't believe, a great ass, a cute face and best of all - oh-so naive. With a few weeks of work I bet we can turn her into a prized bimbo and sell her off for a noble's ransom!" Even just the thought now made her tail sway in anticipation.

Aubrey, however, didn't seem convinced. "We've been grifting and stealing, but now you suddenly want to become a slaver? How would we even keep her?!"

"We have a large enough basement in that pathetic hamlet down south, don't we?" Lanica pointed out, not at all willing to give up just yet. "She'll be easily handled with the right persuasion, and think of all the fun we can have in the meantime!"

"And here I thought you usually thought with your head," the girly human taunted. "Seems you're no different from all those other neko bimbos..."

"Oh, sod off," the catgirl glared, getting more and more annoyed with her scrawny colleague. "You're just blind to the money - to the potential! Besides, it's not like you or I get to decide this ultimately," Lanica noted, as she shook her head dismissively. "Where is the boss, anyway? She'll understand reason."

Then, it was like understanding dawned on Aubrey as he stood up. "...You don't know, huh? How could you have missed it?" he asked in disbelief. "Those mercs got her too."

"...What?" Lanica couldn't quite believe it at first. "What happened to Pelothe?"

"Your group wasn't the only one that got attacked, Lanica... All of us did," the human explained with a tired sigh. "For whatever reason, they decided to crack down hard on us, and the only reason I didn't get taken was that I managed to slip away like you. As far as I know, everyone got shackled and led away by some of the empire's bunch, and I'll admit I'm shocked you weren't caught yourself!"

This couldn't be true, could it? All of them, gone...? "Should we try to spring them free?" Lanica wondered, but even as she said those words she wasn't sure if it was worth the risk.

Aubrey shook his head. "No way. There ain't a fel-blasted chance that we'd manage to even get close enough to try, as it looked like a fairly large group of soldiers," the lithe man shared before looking back at the neko. "They'll be stuck in a cell for quite a while, or shipped off to serve as conscripts in the empire's army, or who knows what else... Point is, they're gone, and you and I aren't going to keep this gang running between the two of us."

"And keeping Tarai would be entirely out of the question, then," Lanica reasoned with bitter disappointment. "Fuck... those mercs might come and look for us if we stay here."

"Which is why I won't be staying here, at least," the femboy replied. "I don't know about you, but I'd suggest you do the same. We're small fry, so I doubt they'll be all that zealous and spread wanted posters all over the realm, but still."

"Where do I go? To the south, perhaps? Across the Leviathan?" she wondered to herself, considering the plethora of options. "Knowing you, you've already plundered what little remained of the stash, I bet. If this is where we part ways, at least split it with me," the neko told the opportunistic thief. "It'll be needed for the trek ahead."

"Fine," Aubrey glowered, his hand going into his vest to retrieve a light pouch and a couple of the coins inside. "Most of the good stuff was stashed elsewhere, but without anyone to keep watch it's probably been taken by some of the other scavengers. There isn't any more here, so take it or leave it," he offered annoyedly, half a dozen coins in hand.

Lanica didn't believe he was being truthful about the whole thing, but there was little she could do about it now but take the coins. Arguing could draw too much attention, and with her mood already having hit rock-bottom she really didn't feel like it anyway. "It seems our ways part here, then. For now, at least," the catgirl said as she took the money and stowed it away.

"Chances are we'll see each other again at some point, and maybe we can be of use to one another then." He walked to the door, only stopping to look back at Lanica at the very last moment. "But for now... farewell."

And with that, Lanica was left alone in the run-down hovel, with nothing but the sounds of the rain to keep her company. "Alone and without a crew... Today's really got it out for me, huh?" she sighed. "...What do I do now?"

Still, she knew there was someone waiting at the inn for her, and she couldn't let her wake up to realize Lanica had slipped away just yet. "I'll decide what to do come morning..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With a soft grunt she climbed up the wet brick and wood and crawled through the still-opened window to find the orkhai still there, sleeping as if nothing had happened. Tarai hadn't even covered herself with the blanket yet, merely turning and twisting in her slumber from time to time in her full, naked glory. "...This can still work, but I'll need to adapt," the neko thought, ambition and desire already pushing away her moroseness as she threw the stolen mantle out of the window and closed it quietly before slipping out of her boots and robe.

A wicked little grin curled her lips once more as she crawled into the bed herself, slipping an arm around Tarai's chest and gently holding one of the orkhai's modest breasts as the girl instinctively shuffled back a bit to press herself against the neko. "This can work..." Lanica knew, drawing the blanket over the two of them as she settled for the night herself. "...Just need to adapt..."

---------------

The razor's blade cut through the thick shaving soap and pesky hairs with calm precision, guided by the experienced neko while Tarai could merely sit still and look with both interest and anxiety. How could she not be a bit nervous as Lanica was getting rid of the orkhai's pubes with one clean draw after another? And yet, somehow it felt like it was over so very, very quickly

"Et voilà!" Lanica grinned while she cleaned the razor in a bucket of hot water, her tail swaying contently. "That wasn't too bad now, was it? With a bit of practice you'll be able to keep yourself as smooth as silk for me easily..."

Tarai still didn't feel like it was that important, but the catgirl had insisted on shaving her after waking up, and the way that the beastkin looked at her slit certainly didn't hurt... "You like it better?" she asked shyly, spreading her hips ever-so-slightly to get a better look herself.

Her feline friend didn't answer with words at first - instead, Lanica's plush lips pressed against the orkhai's darker cunt for a slow, teasing lick that ended with a kiss to the girl's hooded clit that earned a lively moan from Tarai. "I love it," the neko purred with a grin as she pulled back and stared up. "And as long as this pretty pussy stays this way, I might be tempted to show you what else I can do with this tongue..."

The thought alone was enough to widen Tarai's mismatched eyes and flush her face. Before she could even say anything back, however, Lanica got up with a nimble jump and swiftly dressed herself in the clothes that had been washed overnight. "Take it from me, though - it's so much easier to stay hairless down there with 'Shallya's gift', you know. Any half-decent place should have some of that remedy stuff lying around, so how about you sit here and I'll fetch some?" the neko offered, albeit without waiting for an answer before she walked towards the door. "Besides, I could really go for a cup myself. Be back in a bit!"