How to Train Your Orkhai Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alone once more, Tarai couldn't help but think back to that amazing night she'd had with a big, happy smile on her face. The things Lanica had done to her were so good... "Spirits, it even sounds like she might want to do it again," the orkhai thought, biting her lip in anticipation - as far as she was concerned, that day couldn't come quickly enough...

Her eyes trailed towards the large mirror where she saw herself, her hair styled and her body freshly shaved. Her long, strong legs felt so smooth as she brushed a hand up her own thigh while the other glided across the firm muscles of her abdomen. "Does she like this...?" Tarai wondered, always having been a bit insecure when it came to her body - really, the orkhai had in the past occasionally wished to just be a bit softer. "Not that I could've been. It all came as if on its own."

Still, she'd seen the way Lanica had looked at her naked body that very first time. That impressed eagerness in those eyes when the neko slid her robes open had been unmistakable. "Ah~..." Tarai moaned quietly when a delicious little shiver of pleasure coursed through her nerves, not at all having been aware that one of her fingers had crept closer and closer to her now-hairless pussy during her fantasies and then brushed over the lips.

The orkhai saw herself in the mirror, a hand between her legs that'd frozen in place. Blushing at the sight, Tarai couldn't resist continuing just a bit more, if perhaps awkwardly. In the past years, it felt like she'd never really had the chance to masturbate more than just the faintest explorations - let alone work herself to an orgasm. When she wasn't surrounded by her adoptive clan, the orkhai had been busy with her work or something else... and Tarai really began to regret not having tasted such pleasure before after Lanica got her to cum for the first time in her young life. "Not that I could've done anything close to what she did to me, I bet..." the girl reminisced, replaying the past night with a fond smile - that was promptly forced into a gasp as she began to pump a finger or two, in and out...

Then, the doorknob turned and Tarai jumped, startled.

"You wouldn't believe how much these racketeers asked!" the buxom neko grumbled as she walked in with a small plate in hand, two steaming mugs above it. Whatever else she seemed to have to say was soon forgotten, however, as she saw Tarai stand there embarrassedly. "What...?" she began before she smelled something, and that cocky little grin came to her face. To the orkhai's mortified distress, her newfound lover's eyes trailed from Tarai's face down her arm to fingers that were still slick with her arousal before glancing down shortly at a swollen, visibly eager cunt. "Couldn't help yourself, I see?"

"It's n-not - I just thought of lastnightandcouldn't-" the orkhai rattled on quickly, but when Lanica pressed a finger against her lips she was silenced immediately, as if her tongue was suddenly made of lead.

"Shhh...A girl has needs, I get it," the neko purred with a knowing smile, before her expression turned far more serious. "But you should come to me when you feel pent up, understood? Sex is something special, and I don't think you should just be playing with yourself like that..." Lanica told her shy, tall lover as she put the plate on a drawer. "I know exactly when and how you need to cum. Trust me on this, 'kay?"

Tarai's brow furrowed in confusion, but even then she found it hard to protest. The neko seemed so much more experienced, and as the feline girl's hand tenderly stroked her side while Lanica's slitted eyes looked at her so earnestly the horny orkhai was torn. There was something commanding in the catgirl's expression, something that made the girl want to obey... "Are you... sure?" Tarai asked, not entirely rid of her doubt and yet not at all against the idea - Lanica had made her feel so very, very good...

"I am. I don't think you'll ever have to satisfy just yourself anymore as my partner - as my girlfriend," the catgirl cooed, and Tarai felt her heart skip a beat. Lanica leaned in for another kiss on the now-stunned orkhai that simply stood in disbelief. "Girlfriends?! Can it really be true?" The day had just begun, and already it felt like one of the best in Tarai's young life.

They shared their kiss for what felt like a blissful eternity to the powerful girl, but in reality was hardly half a minute. As the neko pulled her lips back, she pursed her lips ever-so-slightly in thought. "Of course, maybe I'm getting ahead of myself... Do you even want to be my girlfriend?"

"N-no, I mean, y-yes, I do!" the orkhai stumbled over her words, really not wanting to mess this chance up. "There's nothing t-that I want more!"

"Mhm... I'm so happy to hear that, pretty thing," the catgirl purred pleasedly. "Perhaps it's fate that made us meet yesterday, Shy Flower..." Lanica whispered as she pulled back, grinning at the silly smile on Tarai's face. She picked up both of the mugs with the steaming brew and handed one over to the orkhai, lifting it to her lips with a pleased glint in her eyes. "Here's to many more days and nights for us!"

"Many more, spirits be willing," Tarai echoed as she took a drink of the hot-but-drinkable tea, quite enjoying the remedy's aroma. Even as the floral brew swirled around her tongue, however, a question stayed at the back of her head. "Where are we going next, then? I don't know the human roads too well..."

"Far away from here, pretty thing," Lanica shared, seeming happy at the thought. "Far away indeed... "