How to Train Your Orkhai Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment the orkhai parted her lips the drow began to push inside, slowly but firmly. "If I feel even a hint of teeth, this miserable excuse for a blowjob is over, and I might have to involve my guards..." Amal threatened, her cold hiss melting into a moan ever so slightly when the first inch or two were engulfed once more. "I'd hate to involve those irksome bitches... so keep that jaw open..." she demanded, gently moving further - for now.

The salt of the drow's pre drew a trail over Tarai's tongue as the girl listened to Amal's warning, afraid and yet... "Can I even do that?" the uncertain orkhai asked herself, worried of her own ability given what'd happened mere minutes ago. Still, she didn't want to hurt this elf, cruel as she'd been, and Lanica was depending on her... "For her..." she resolved - right before the drow brushed the back of her mouth and the orkhai's brow furrowed, her gag muffled but unmistakable. This time, however, her jaws didn't move much.

"Now, was that so difficult?" Amal cooed, her hand stroking Tarai's chin in appreciation as she pressed forth once more. The orkhai twitched and sputtered a bit, but the drow was nevertheless pleased. "Utterly incapable, but perhaps a bit less... lacking. Don't get too overconfident, though..." the big-dicked priestess warned, pulling back until only her shaft's crown remained inside. "The hard part has yet to come!"

Swallowing her nerves, Tarai stared at the studs worriedly, noticing the closest two glistening with spit and figuring out what Amal was planning to do. "...She wouldn-" The fat cock barged forwards - as it turned out, the priestess very much so would, Tarai's ensuing sputtering and jerking while her virgin throat was forced to stretch be damned. Tears welled in the orkhai's eyes as her fists clenched uselessly, desperately trying to keep her jaw open despite her body's instinctual rebellion - this really was going to be hard, she realized.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Fuck yes." It'd been a slow start, but now the catgirl could finally see her deal pay off - and what a sight it was. From her point of view, she had an amazing view of the action from the drow's elegant legs and nice, tight butt, enough of her face that the victorious delight was unmistakable, and far more interestingly - Tarai's tensed-up face as she choked on her first dick. "The first of many..." Lanica knew, smirking all the wider when Amal drove what looked to be another inch inside.

Really, perhaps it hadn't been fair to have the orkhai handle such an impressive shaft as her first, without any warning or preparation... The catgirl herself had practised a lot on a few dildos before she ever had to please the real deal for whatever reason. She didn't care for cocks in the slightest, but a skilled handjob, blowjob or titfuck at the right time had proven to be such a useful tool plenty of times - the latter especially always got men or futas far more agreeable, and she didn't have to put up with them trying to get in her pants...

Yet, no matter her own experience, limited as it might be, Lanica could easily tell that Amal's was a notch above any cock she had been forced to deal with. And there her poor, woefully underprepared girlfriend was, gagging and writhing while the priestess dragged back before driving just another fraction inside, slowly but surely claiming Tarai bit by bit. The neko just couldn't look away from the sight, a heat crawling up her legs.

Watching as a strand of saliva fell to the floor, spilled from the struggling orkhai's lips, Lanica's eyes latched on to the girl's who was woefully unaware of the catgirl's deception. "She'd probably still be in that forest with her family... But now she's here, deepthroating some stranger because of me." A shiver ran down the catgirl's spine at the thought, all the way down to her twitching tail. She made Tarai do this - and it'd been so easy to convince her to. If a few days had been enough for this, what could she do with a few months...?

She didn't even notice as her hand began to creep downwards, distracted as she was by her musings and the excitement before her eyes... and how the drow's hand slid up the orkhai's vulnerable body.

---------------------------------------------------------

Tarai's throat rebelled at the abuse more and more, the cock struggling to go down further and pressing into the sides instead - but even through her teary eyes, the orkhai could see there was still a handful of inches that had yet to be covered in her spit. Then, after a swift, harsh pinch pain blossomed sharply in her left nipple. "Quit moving so incessantly!" the annoyed drow chided as she removed the big dick from between the now-gasping lips.

Gratefully taking advantage of the opportunity, the orkhai could finally see Amal's face - confusingly enough, instead of the disappointment she'd been fearing, there was a patient sternness. "If you keep twisting your neck like that this is not going to be pleasant," the priestess sighed, grasping the girl's chin to guide her a bit. "Try to keep the path straight, as it were. It'll make things a lot easier..." And with those words of advice, the elf's cock drove past those warm lips yet again.

Given that she couldn't see any harm in the tips, Tarai tilted her head back ever so slightly, preparing herself for the strange feeling that she knew would follow soon enough. Her best attempt to suppress her gag reflex didn't quite work out as she was hoping, but... it was still smoother than her first attempt! Soon enough, Amal was as deep in her as she'd ever been, and while Tarai couldn't at all say it was comfortable or easy, her body wasn't resisting quite as fiercely - a fact that the priestess noted. "There might be hope for you yet," the drow teased with a sigh, eagerly burying more of her cock in a tight orkhai throat with each little thrust.

To call the feeling of a warm, rockhard dick invading her esophagus strange would be an understatement, and yet it wasn't quite as aggravating as it had been mere moments ago. Her throat still constrained as her body tried to force that fat dick out, but by trying to recognize the feelings before they flared up Tarai was slowly learning to fight them back. Minutes went by oh-so slowly as her inner muscles convulsed around inch after inch and the silence was broken by occasional glucks and sputters, her eyes closed from the effort it took on her part - until she felt something warm bump against her face.

"What...?" she thought, her vision darkened as something big and gray was in the way... That's when understanding dawned on her - it was the drow's sack! "She's in!" the orkhai thought, much prouder of herself being able to deepthroat an entire cock than she thought she would've been. Her victorious joy didn't last too long, however, as the feeling of those exotic piercings rubbing against her insides forced another weak gag from her while her face contorted.

"Good girl..." Amal praised the struggling orkhai, stirring her cock with a sensual moan as she brushed Tarai's face. "To think what you could do with a bit more practise... perhaps you can treat me to it one day, hmm?" The thought of this possibly not being a one-off... the way worry mixed with anticipation confused the deepthroat-disciple. There wasn't any time to contemplate those feelings, however, as her face tensed involuntary when the priestess pulled her hilted cock a few inches back and kneeled on the left of Tarai's head with one leg.

"But for now... this will have to do."

No matter how well she prepared, when that fat dick pistoned back in the girl gagged.

---------------------------------------------------------

Lanica could hear the elf's sack smacking against the orkhai's face, the pace increasing ever so slightly with each thrust. Of course, the noises from Tarai were quite a bit less subtle - and yet even they almost had a rhythm, or so the neko voyeur thought. "That unlucky little whore... she's trying to obey so well!" the catgirl knew, having watched with gleeful delight as the chastised girl did her utmost best to make the experience as comfortable as she could for the drow despite her own complete lack of experience. It seemed to be working, judging by the elf's heavy breathing - unbeknownst to herself, Lanica wasn't doing much better in that regard!

Whenever the drow wasn't obscuring the view, the beastkin could see tears of effort run down Tarai's face from the whole ordeal as the noises from the girl began to grow unmistakably desperate, her body twitching as it fought the orkhai's attempts to stay still. "Calm down, this will not get you anywhere," Amal warned, slowing down ever so slightly. "Don't fight it, but try to feel the pattern. Breathe on the upstroke - do not try to force it..." The priestess' tone was calm but firm, as if she was a teacher simply explaining something to a confused student - then again, it wasn't even that far from the truth...

Muffled as it was, the weak yet affirmative moan from her bound partner brought a smirk to the faces of drow and neko both. "Time to prove that you can handle it then, slut," the elf challenged Tarai, her hips driving her cock deep down the gagging girl's gullet until she bottomed out with every single inch. Drawing back a few inches, Amal barged forth within moments after, only to repeat. Again, and again...

"At least we didn't waste time on make-up for her..." Lanica mused, and yet... the thought of eyeshadow running down Tarai's face as carefully-applied lipstick was smeared all over that grey shaft - the very thought made her tail shiver...

---------------------------------------------------------

The fat, full orbs clapping against her face with every throat-plundering thrust were all Tarai could see, the scent of the elf's manhood filling her lungs with every breath she managed to take as her nose was buried in that priestess-sack... Whenever she wasn't too preoccupied with trying to suppress a wet choke (and failing miserably at that most of the time), the half-orc couldn't quite say she disliked the fragrance.

"Ahh..." the priestess gasped in pleasure, her fingers giving the orkhai's nipples a light, appreciative pinch. There was something about knowing that her throat could make this imposing drow feel so good that... well, Tarai didn't know if it made the discomfort induced by having such a thick dick plowing her throat worth it per se, but it nevertheless instilled a sense of pride in the big girl that made her heart beat all the faster. That, or it was the occasional lack of air...

Growing confidence or not, the orkhai didn't get much time to wonder about it when she felt Amal shift, her standing leg joining the other as the drow pulled back enough to give the struggling girl a chance to breathe - something that Tarai took advantage of with a grateful moan. "Savour it, halfbreed..." the priestess hissed, crossing her feet behind the orkhai's hanging head. "It's all you'll get for now!"

Immediately, the surprised girl's head was forced up as far as it could be, her lips spread around the very base of that fat drow dick before Amal began fucking her throat in earnest, gags and retches and chokes and cries be damned. Tarai knew Amal was going to take what she wanted now, and the thought frightened her... and it made her thighs quiver in need.

Every second felt like ten times that to the orkhai as that fat, bulbous cockhead stretched her throat again and again, each few thrusts coming just that bit sooner after the last despite the drow's already ruthless pace. Drool ran from the corners of her mouth, staining just about every bit of her face and quite a lot of Amal's groin with each balls-deep piston that made the orkhai's chin feel the elf's firm abdomen. Not that a bit of saliva was Tarai's greatest concern, given the sting that was slowly building in her lungs...

Minutes must have passed as the fat elf cock slowly began to throb fiercer and fiercer until the drow's intimidating endurance finally found its limit, moaning shamelessly and hilting herself with one final thrust as her hands firmly squeezed the orkhai's neck. Through the painful, oxygen-deprived burning Tarai still felt the elf's big ballsack draw taut and that big dick swell until she felt a thick burst of something rocket down her esophagus - "...She's..." the struggling girl realized, when she felt another pulse follow the first and deposit another load of elf spunk down her throat. The third soon followed, but it seemed Amal didn't want all of her jizz to end in the orkhai's stomach. Instead, she unhooked her feet and began to draw back, the fourth and fifth easily filling Tarai's mouth before removing herself fully to paint the orkhai's face with the rest.

It felt as if the girl got her first mouthful of air in years after the drow's cruel, yet measured suffocation, coughing madly as she tried to breathe deeply and promptly ended up almost choking on the ivory cum in her throat, the frantic motions even causing some of the jizz to find its way into - and soon out of - her nose. The drow's final, weakening ropes drew lines of hot seed on her upside-down features as Tarai at last began to regain control a bit, her chest raising and falling with heavy, shivering breaths - finally, her mind could focus on other things again instead of a pure, primal need for air, and the first thing that came to mind was the taste that permeated everything in her mouth. Salty yet faintly sweet, lacking Lanica's more delicate undertones and yet compensating with its own thick bouquet...

Her chest rising and falling swiftly as she caught her breath, the lightheaded orkhai had to admit it was actually surprisingly... nice - enough so that her tongue brushed her lips on its own, searching for just a little more of the generous creamy coating - it wasn't anywhere near as watery as the girl had expected it to be, with such a nice thickness to the drow's seed while it stuck to her lips and tongue. She didn't - couldn't think much more of it through the haze, nor did she register the feeling of leather bands being tied above her knees and on her ankles as fast as she probably should've.

"Wha-" Tarai coughed when she felt the bindings tighten, her attempt at speech momentarily halted by her well-fucked throat being obstructed by some more errant cum. "What're you doing...?" Surprised by the hoarseness in her voice, embarrassment flushed her cheeks. Lifting her head, she saw rope in the priestess' hand and the confident smile on her lips - "This isn't good, is it?"

"You did much better than I expected, dear," Amal purred, patting the orkhai's thick thigh appreciatively when she was done with the leather. "With just a little more training a girl like you would make for an excellent throatwhore..." Her big dick hung inches from Tarai's face, softened but not much smaller as the spit-and-jizz-slickened length swung with the priestess' movements. "Don't get the wrong idea, however - we're not done yet."

Tensing the two lengths of rope and smirking as she did, the drow beckoned the prone girl over with a finger. "On your feet, slut," the elf commanded, a devious glimmer in her eyes.

The orkhai wasn't at all at ease with the situation, and yet she found herself wriggling around to obey rather quickly - and it was clear Amal was pleased. As she rose to her feet, Tarai felt so small next to the drow despite towering over the elf - so insignificant... "We're not done by a long shot..." the priestess smirked, and as her free hand groped the orkhai's generous butt, Tarai's heart skipped a beat - whether from fear or excitement, the girl didn't fully know herself.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Wow... what a mess," the voyeuristic catgirl thought, barely having blinked these past few minutes. Seeing the elf just rut poor Tarai's face until jizz ran down her defiled orkhai's face, shimmering even as the girl now stood. Lanica felt a shiver run down her spine in a way she hadn't for a long time...

"Legs like these were made for running, wouldn't you say?" Amal's voice brought Lanica's attention back to the elf for a moment, as she watched the priestess' hand feel Tarai up and slide down the girl's thigh. Those long, well-shaped thighs... and the subtle moisture between them. "...She's really getting off on this?!" Lanica realized in shock, although a devious grin soon took over. "This is getting better and better..."

"I-I gue- Ah!" Tarai yelped demurely when the drow gave her ass a swift smack.

"I'm glad you feel the same way..." the priestess smirked as she sank to her knees. "Hold still."

Lanica watched with great interest as Amal tied a length of rope to the bands on Tarai's legs, connecting the orkhai's toned thighs and her ankles. Working her art without any hesitation, the drow's practised grace captivated the neko. "She must do this a lot, huh?" she noted with no small amount of jealousy - her own knots were... mediocre at best, comparatively!

In the meantime, Tarai just squirmed a bit when Amal tightened the ropes, forcing her knees to bend ever so slightly - or as both she and Lanica soon found out, for a slightly different reason. "Tut-tut, this is hardly the proper posture for a good pony - of course, that is exactly why you need to be tied up. The ropes will teach you proper form..." the dominant elf chastised her toy-for-the-moment while she rose to her feet. "So she wasn't just making things up..." the beastkin realized, having considered the possibility that Amal's words of her little pony-training ring and the town's secretive participants were little more than boasting. Evidently, that wasn't the case.

"Straighten your spine - don't try to stand on your heels like that," the priestess instructed, guiding the orkhai with her hands before stepping away to watch - or rather, as Lanica noticed with growing intrigue, to grab a slender black whip...

"This really is just the start, isn't it?"

Lanica couldn't wait to find out.

---------------------------------------------------------

Don't try to stand on your heels like that. It was easier said than done, Tarai found, considering that she didn't just have to deal with those ropes but had her arms tied behind her back as well, still. Shifting around a bit, she eventually found a somewhat comfortable pose to do as Amal asked by resting more on the ball of her feet - or at least as comfortable as she could reasonably be given the circumstances.

"Like t-this?" the red-faced orkhai asked nervously, quite aware of just how lewd she must've been looking at that moment. It wasn't much help, but at least she knew it was just the drow that saw her like this.

"That's better," the priestess judged with a pleased hum. "Of course, you haven't proven that you can keep that posture yet, have you now?" Rhetorical as that question was, Amal didn't wait for an answer from the flustered girl as she gestured towards the room. "Walk a few laps of the room, and I might be impressed."

"But what if people se-Eeh!" she cried out as a small leather crop struck her rear. Her eyes widened in disbelief - did... did she just get whipped?!

"Now," the elf commanded once more, not giving Tarai the time to process what just happened and instead punctuating her words with another strike.