How to Train Your Orkhai Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, the sheer heat that washed over her nerves, the way Amal's hips forced another inch inside with a confident thrust made it feel as if all strength in her knees was gone, washed away by the drow's delicious girth. Toes curling and her teeth clenching, Tarai could do little more than squirm as she was made to take something already far larger than her girlfriend's toy - and even she couldn't tell herself she didn't want more. More of that length claiming her pussy, especially as that elf cock felt like it got just a little thicker the deeper down the rod she went... "I-I need..."

Slamming forth one more time, Amal purred with delight as she forced her entire shaft inside, her hands taking a possessive grasp of Tarai's flared hips while she listened to the girl's sweet noises. "Big enough even for such a big slut, hmm?" the elf teased, grinning as she merely had to roll her hips ever so slightly to make the orkhai twitch.

While the elf's fat dick had already been quite impressive to look at for Tarai, it felt so much bigger now that every inch was stretching her unspoiled cunt. With even the slightest motion from the drow, the girl felt the veins and those divine studs rub against her mega-sensitive flesh in a way that made her whimper... and most certainly not from pain. To even think about a bigger cock... At that moment,Tarai wasn't sure if that was even possible.

The drow's desire to tease clearly couldn't beat her desire to fuck, to take that orkhai slut - not for long. "Blessed shade... I must admit... this pussy might be better than most elves' that had the pleasure of taking me," the smug priestess complimented, her fingers' hold tightening and nearly digging into Tarai's skin. "Deliciously gripping yet accommodating, and so very, very wet. Let's see if it stays as tight..."

Those ominous words confused the blushing orkhai for but a moment, as the way that thick length drew back until only the head remained inside her and rammed back in fully didn't leave much room for misinterpretation - in several ways, as the increasingly lightheaded girl found out. The time for teasing was over - now, the hung priestess was going to take what she wanted...

Yelping audibly despite the bit-gag as another stroke of the drow's hips soon followed, the horny orkhai's back curved instinctively, her body pushing her rear back right in time for the next thrust, her ample flesh bumping against Amal's slender hips. The priestess didn't seem to mind much, merely chuckling as she tightened her grip before ramming in that much harder.

The heat in Tarai's core built with every skillful thrust of the drow, each time that pierced, rigid member pressed against her most sensitive bits - while everything up to this moment had left her feeling so very hot and bothered, the girl realized that this was different. "Please... don't stop!"

Her stomach felt like it balled up as the drow took her again and again, like a storm was building inside her much like it had that special night with... "Lanica..." Just thinking her name made that fire flare up. While her girlfriend was looking for something that they both needed, Tarai was being bent over and fucked by a stranger - and she was enjoying it! Disgust with herself and fear for the future laced each and every incredibly pleasurable time that big dick hilted, but it wasn't enough to stop the building tide...

With a shame-filled cry, the dam burst. Her pussy clamped down on Amal's turgid shaft, her thighs squeezing tight as rivulets of girlcum ran down her legs, and if the bit had been made of any less sturdy materials it very well might've snapped under the force. Tears of joy and regret ran down the girl's pretty face as she couldn't do anything but shudder...

"Cumming so soon?" the surprised drow laughed mockingly as the hand on Tarai's hip let go - and smacked her big, toned ass. "It's barely been two minutes! You are such a pathetic mess..."

Yelping from the blow, the shivering orkhai's orgasm was only barely abating when she felt Amal's fat dick pull back and slam back in with every girthy inch, her nerves flaring up and her teeth clamping down.

Amal was so... different, different from Lanica, a part of Tarai that wasn't entirely preoccupied with the dicking mused. Her night with the catgirl had been one of the best of her life so far, and while her girlfriend's ministrations weren't worse than the drow's, the elf's rough, dominating approach as those hips moved faster and harder with each passing moment could hardly contrast more with Lanica's delicate expertise. It was hard to say which she liked more... Lanica had been so gentle, but something in the back of the girl's wondered what it'd be like if her girlfriend fucked her so mercilessly - as if she was just her toy.

The very thought reignited that flame inside of her, a second orgasm washing over her and the orkhai's pupils narrowed into pinpricks. With a moan of disbelief, Tarai pressed her head against a pillow in an attempt to hide her shame. It was futile, of course - she felt a hand strike her ass viciously almost as clearly as the drow's disdainful eyes boring into her back.

"You fucking slut... " Amal hissed, grasping the reins and forcing the orkhai's head back with a merciless tug, smirking cruelly as she heard the girl whimper. "You were acting so coy and shy before, but you've got no one fooled, halfblood bitch... A body this fine can only belong to a natural, Shade's-damned whore."

Tarai hated the sting of those words, but how could she even protest them? She was bent over, like a fucking slut, and as her pussy clamped down at the thought...

Deep down, the cumming girl knew she loved it.

---------------------------------------------------------

It was as if a vice tightened around Lanica's fingers while they plunged into her utterly soaked pussy while she mauled her own, sensitive tits to the point of it almost hurting, nearly losing her balance as she came hard.

Watching the orkhai's quivering flesh and the sweat that beaded on it as Amal hammered her sensitive cunt again and again and again... Hearing her lust-drunk moans that quite possibly sounded even more whorish with the way they were muffled... The powerful, sensual scent of sex...

And above all, that face - that beautiful face with those gorgeous mismatched eyes that damn-well-near rolled into their sockets and her chin slick with drool that leaked from the corners of the well-fucked girl's mouth as she shook and twisted and cried with what no doubt was another powerful climax... The way her tear-streaked face tensed up in regret for just a moment...

Like a siren's song, the sight had the catgirl utterly transfixed, leaving her excited and aroused in a way she couldn't remember ever having been. Tarai had been so... pure, and yet here she was, tied up, being fucked like the whore she was and loving it.

And it was all because of Lanica. She had put her trusting friend in this position.

The faintest mewl escaped her lips as the thought only further sparked the fire in her heart.

---------------------------------------------------------

The tiniest moan from beyond the wall reached Tarai's ear, but she was too far gone in the debauchery to register it. To her, it felt like Amal was fucking her like a beast, pounding and ramming and groping and spanking even as her abused skin burned with the elf's handprint, her muscles shivered from the constant strain and her eyes fluttered whenever that fat dickhead stretched her as deeply as it could.

Amal barely even teased her anymore when she drove the orkhai to yet another orgasm with her viciously experienced rutting, with even her cutting tongue having stayed its lash - as if the sadistic drow was entirely focused on the act herself. Not that it mattered...

Nothing felt like it mattered in this storm, when whatever conscious thoughts were forming in Tarai's only just barely post-orgasmic mind were swept away by renewed tides of ecstacy, a continuous cycle that felt like it only came faster and faster each time over the last few... who knows how long, really.

Hammering maddeningly in her chest, the orkhai's heartbeat echoed loudly in the girl's ears, only skipping a beat when the big dicked drow saw fit to strike her or harshly pinch a nipple - and when she got the increasingly weaker whimpering from Tarai that she wanted, Amal just upped her pace a notch, going faster than the girl ever thought was possible.

It was as if her body was beginning to give up - her vision blurred as sounds began to dim, her mind blasted by one potent climax after another, until Amal yoinked her head back with all the strength that she could muster. Slamming her slender hips against Tarai's great rear, the hung priestess' hiss hardly even reached the orkhai - how could it, with the stars that exploded behind the girl's eyes, a climax that eclipsed the others lighting her very being on fire? All she truly heard was one muffled scream, and all she truly felt was something hot filling her before her strength left her entirely.

As the girl's face fell down on the couch, darkness enveloped her - a darkness that washed her overwhelmed mind away on a gentle tide of bliss...

---------------------------------------------------------

The supple wine was quite a pleasant one, Lanica had to admit - far more so than the usual fare her gang tended to procure. There was a subtle sweetness to the rich, complex aroma as she took a small sip, followed by an approving hum and a deeper swig.

Amal watched her guest's approval with a pleased curve to her lips, a manicured finger toying with the rim of her own glass. "It seems that the mayor's precious daughter has a good taste in wines, wouldn't you say so?" the drow asked, leaning back against her chair in relaxation. "I might have to pay her some special attention next time..."

After the show her host had put on, the beastkin didn't have to think long on just what this special attention would involve. "That'd certainly keep her motivated, I bet," Lanica replied with a little grin. "From what I've heard, you make for a rather effective teacher."

"From what you have heard, or from what you have seen?" the priestess wondered, raising an eyebrow knowingly. "Surely you don't think I wouldn't know where all the best peepholes are? Believe me, you are hardly the first voyeur who sat there." A smug glint could be seen in the drow's eyes as she took another sip. "Besides... those eyes of yours clashed with the wall."

At this point, Lanica knew that acting otherwise would be useless - Amal knew she'd been watching and the elf probably knew she'd been fingering herself at the sight. "To be frank, I could smell it," the catgirl admitted with a little chuckle, eyeing the priestess up. "It was a very nice show, I'll give you that - although you certainly seemed to enjoy yourself even more than I did. She was worth the price, then?" she had to know, her voice steady despite the slight nervosity she felt.

"Hmm," the drow pursed her lips seemingly in thought. As the silence went on just long enough to worry Lanica even more, a subtle smirk graced Amal's face. "I would say so, yes," the elf spoke, although her hand raised in reservation when Lanica was about to speak. "There are a few points that she can and honestly should improve on, however - not all clients are as... patient."

"Some tips can't hurt - I'm all ears," the beastkin said with a slight nod. The prospect of payment had done a lot to lighten the catgirl's mood, and advice from an experienced lady probably shouldn't be tossed to the wind.

"Good." Setting the glass down, Amal's eyes looked at Lanica seriously. "First and foremost, that girl has to practice her oral skills a lot. That little incident earlier could've ended far worse than it did, and the only reason I didn't end it then and there is that I could plainly see it was a genuine accident," the drow said, her voice firm. "Get a dildo - a large one - and make her deepthroat that, ideally while you hold it and move it back and forth. This and teaching her how to control her breathing should minimize those choking incidents, understood?"

"She... does make sense," the catgirl knew, and she answered the drow with another nod. "I'll buy her something in town later to gag on before nightfall," she promised.

"There is a small shop if you follow the street to the left, in an alleyway. Their... assortment is nicely sturdy and not too expensive," the priestess shared, her expression already a bit warmer than it had been mere moments ago. "Secondly, a good whore shouldn't pass out so easily. I can't say it wasn't very flattering, but for both of your sakes the girl has to build up a bit of a tolerance to cumming her brains out."

The way Tarai had twisted and writhed at the end, cumming so hard she passed out wasn't something Lanica would forget anytime soon. "...Any ideas to fix that?" the neko asked, a bit sheepishly considering how far this all was out of her area of expertise.

With an amused hum, Amal shook her head. "You could leave her with me to train, but I'd either charge you more than you could probably afford or the girl would be mine... and I doubt you would like that very much, no?" the priestess explained with calm confidence. "That said... I like you, you devious neko, so listen: to help her deal better with that hair-trigger of hers, there are three ways to go about it. First and most simple, experience with more partners - eventually she will just build up a tolerance. Alternatively, you can accustom her to it through increasingly long sessions of training where you barrage her with orgasms until her body can last for hours on end. This can cause some issues with decreased sensitivity however, which leaves the final option..." the drow leaned in closer, her voice growing just a tad huskier, "and this one is my favourite, by making her reach extra potent climaxes by edging her for days or even weeks beforehand."

"Is that what you do to your own... pupils?" Lanica asked, her curiosity getting the best of her.

"All of them, to lesser or greater extents. Even if I told you just how many people in this town are wearing some type of special stimulating chastity wear because I ordered them to... I doubt you'd believe me," Amal shared with a teasing laugh as she took another drink.

Even after her powerful climax earlier, the beastkin felt a pleasant tingle in her thighs. The thought of people going about their business while wearing something like that just because the drow ordered them to was... hot. Very, very hot. "Last but not least," the drow's voice pulled the catgirl's attention away from the mental image, "your Tarai should get a bit more self-assured in her abilities. She's undeniably adorable with that bashful, beet-red face, but when it hampers her ability to please it can get in the way of her doing her job." Leaning backwards, Amal's hand gestured through the air. "When she does do a good job, tell her - her being shy is fine, but knowing that she can make people feel great will give her a bit more confidence which in turn will allow her to focus on her efforts that much more."

Lanica might not have been that experienced when it comes to training a soon-to-be slut, but she'd dealt with plenty of timid types. To say that Tarai fit the bill would be an understatement, the beastkin knew. This could end up being tricky... "If you think that'll help, I suppose I'll try a bit of kindness when it's deserved," the catgirl decided, mentally noting down the elf's various comments. "No promises, but if we cross paths again one day she will surpass your wildest expectations!" The conviction and bravoure in her words didn't quite match her far-less-sure thoughts, but if there was anything the catgirl had learned over the years it was that confidence was key.

"Bold words, neko," Amal noted with a little smile. "The halfblood has a body made for sex, combining some remarkably present elven superiority with a savage resillience that, quite surprisingly, only enhances her appeal... although plenty of my kin would be mortified at the notion, I'm sure." Elven eyes trailed down Lanica's body, the smile on the priestess' lips deepening ever so slightly as she none-too-subtly stared at the catgirl's highly impressive chest. "Satisfying as your hybrid slut was, I wouldn't mind you showing me what you can do with those," the drow purred, looking back at the neko's face with a hint of arousal in her equally smug eyes. "There might even be a bonus in it for you..."

As nice as the thought of earning a bit more coin was, Lanica didn't want to risk Tarai waking up and finding her with the elf she supposedly dreaded... that, and the peepshow sated her own lust quite nicely for the time. "Sadly, I'll have to decline for now - if time wasn't as pressing as it is I might've decided otherwise," the neko answered with a little pout, and she didn't even entirely feign it: by all accounts, the drow was a tempting figure, and she could think of far less enticing people whose cocks she'd have wrapped her bountiful chest around. "Hell, I'd say most that did get that treatment fit that bill."

"What a shame," Amal sighed, but she didn't seem too disappointed - and given how much she enjoyed Tarai, the catgirl figured it'd take a LOT to ruin the elf's day. "Nevertheless, there is still the matter of your payment." With a snap of the elf's fingers a surprisingly scantily clad human walked towards their secluded little table with a small cloth pouch on a plate. Paying no attention to her servant in the slightest as if this was the most normal affair, Amal took the bag and put it on Lanica's side of the table for the catgirl to examine. "You will find what we agreed on and more," the priestess said, gesturing as if she invited the catgirl to check.

Not one to ever forget about that, Lanica did indeed find the bag unexpectedly heavy with proper coin, weighing it in her hand and already finding it more than she earned on all but the most exceptional days with her old gang. "That's... very generous of you," she noted, surprise soon joined by a grateful and pleased grin.

"And... you can have this, as a keepsake," the generous drow continued, revealing the very same whip that she'd used on Tarai when she'd made the orkhai run laps. "A way to remember your first steps on this new path of yours, and a way to remind Tarai of countless most certainly important lessons." With the amused glimmer in Amal's eyes she didn't even need to say a word that she wanted Lanica to use it for much more than that.

"This'll come in handy, I bet," the beastkin chuckled, taking the black instrument and inspecting it in the candlelight. Looking up to the elf, she gave a quick, grateful nod. "Thank you - for this, and for playing your part so nicely."

"Believe me, it's entirely my pleasure," Amal told the neko with a teasing smile. Her playfulness soon faded, however, as a far more serious look took its place."...Before I forget - do be careful." There was an edge to the elf's voice that sent a shiver down Lanica's spine. "If you don't collar that girl soon, someone else very well might try to steal such a precious thing away from you, half-blooded or not. Were my circumstances different, I very well might have been tempted myself..." Amal warned, her eyes glancing over the catgirl's alluring body like a calm predator. "Should you fail to keep her safe, you might end up sharing that fate."