How to Train Your Orkhai Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know if you're warning me or threatening me, but know that I won't make it easy," Lanica swore, baring just a bit of her teeth defiantly. Saying that the priestess was intimidating to her wouldn't be wrong, but she was not going to surrender without a fight. "Not you nor anybody else will take away what's mine."

Half-expecting to have incited Amal's anger, the catgirl's ears perked in surprise when the drow actually smiled. "And I would not have it any other way," the drow answered, savouring her final sip of wine. "For what it's worth... I wish you luck on your 'quest', and if the Queen-of-Shades hasn't called me elsewhere should you return to this place, you are welcome at any time." Rising from her chair, the priestess shared one final gaze with the slightest nod before she walked away without any further words, leaving the neko with her rewards.

"Business concluded, so I shouldn't tarry," Lanica knew, quickly gathering her rewards and securing them tightly. The weight of the pouch brought a pleased grin to her lips, and all in all... the catgirl was very happy with how the day went. "I suppose I've got a bit of shopping to do before Tarai finds me again..."

Given how well this day went, she couldn't wait to see what the future might hold in store - fate be willing, a fat payday and a chance to prove them wrong.

All of them...