How to Train Your Orkhai

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The same heat that'd been creeping up her face ever since she started talking to the neko returned with a vengeance, but she couldn't refuse the offer. As she sat down herself - a few feet further than where Lanica had patted, admittedly - Tarai eventually managed to break the - to her - awkward silence she'd allowed to form and get a question out of her lips. "What brings you t-to these humble woods, if you don't mind me asking? You don't seem the type for the forests," she added without thinking, and her eyes widened with embarrassment as the words left her lips. "I-I don't mean you're, you know, like-"

"A city slicker?" Lanica answered for her, giggling shortly as she shook her head. "Well... you wouldn't be completely wrong to think so. I've camped out in the plains and stayed at plenty of small towns, but I really don't know my way around the trees," she admitted with a shrug. A short silence followed for a moment. "Reason I came here was a lost bit of jewelry possibly being near this forest's edge, and given that the noble it supposedly belonged to has the reputation for being quite generous... You can't blame a girl for trying her luck, right?" the shorter catgirl sighed as her ears lost some of their perk.

"You're an adventurer?" Tarai asked, unable to keep her excited surprise out of her voice entirely. "Life can get a bit dull when travelling with my clan, but you must've seen so many things!"

Whether it was due to the orkhai's glee or something else entirely, Lanica's playful smirk returned with a vengeance. "Oh, I sure have... But those are stories for another time, tall girl," the neko chuckled, and as those pretty slitted eyes began to travel down Tarai's form the orkhai felt the nerves in her stomach return. "Still, as you've noticed, that rumour was just a trap... and if it wasn't for you charging in so selflessly, who knows what those brutes would've done?" A slender hand brushed over Tarai's left arm, following the defined muscles before she halted at a fresh bruise. With how she now sat, the neko's ample cleavage was presented so beautifully to the orkhai who felt her stomach tense at the sight. "You didn't get hurt too badly on my account, did you? I'd never forgive myself if you did..."

"I-I'm fine! Takes more to bring an orkhai down!" Tarai blurted out quickly, trying to give an assuring smirk but no doubt just looking awkward as she swiftly inspected her arm. "Really, this isn't t-too bad - there've been times I've tumbled off a hill that hurt more." It wasn't entirely true, honestly, especially with the stinging pain on her ribs that she knew was going to bother her for a few days, but she'd manage.

"Tough too, huh?" Lanica mentioned, looking up into Tarai's eyes. "I like that..." she purred pleasedly. And then, she leaned closer. Tarai barely even registered what she was doing until the neko's lips pressed against her own in a kiss - the orkhai's very first kiss, in fact. Surprised as she was that this was how her first time would happen, the shocked girl felt her heart hammer wildly in her chest - but she didn't pull back. What were mere moments in reality felt like an eternity to Tarai, as she focused entirely on the sensations of Lanica's lips. They were so soft - right now, the orkhai could scarcely believe there was anything that could rival them. And she smelled so nice...

When the neko pulled back Tarai remained frozen in place for a bit, utterly unsure of what to do and wishing that the kiss could've just lasted the tiniest bit longer. "I-..." the tongue-tied orkhai whispered as her chest rose and fell with her heavy breaths.

"A reward, just for you..." the catgirl purred as her tongue glided over her own soft lips.

----------------------------------------------------

"What a cute little morsel..." Lanica thought, giggling as she watched Tarai sit with her face downright flushed. Her blush had been fierce before, but it paled in comparison to what the orkhai sported now. And with how flustered that she was... "A virgin, no doubt." Strong, tough and brave as she'd been during the fight with the horned ones, the orkhai showed a very different side to herself now - and the neko quite liked it. Those heterochromatic eyes were wide with bewildered desire, and even if the girl's appearance was rough... Lanica knew she could do a lot with a girl like this. Maybe she could even... "How much would she be worth...?" she wondered, a plan beginning to form in the opportunistic neko's mind. Her gang had always been rather small-time and she herself had never done anything to do with slavery, but if she could bring this beauty in as a prize and train her up, there'd be so much money in it for her...

"That was... was..." Tarai's breathless voice stumbled over her words.

"Very good..." the neko answered for her with a sultry sigh. To let such a chance slip by would be idiotic, she decided, but there was one obvious problem - there wasn't a chance in the fel's accursed depths that she could ever physically force such a strong woman to come with her. But did she have to force her...? Of course, she'd have to commit to her earlier lies and not let her know why she was truly chased.

"You were quite nice yourself, you know..." Lanica said with a coy smirk, and she wasn't even lying entirely. Tarai's lips were a bit thin but surprisingly smooth for such an outdoorsy person, and she had to admit she even smelled rather pleasantly to the neko's sensitive nose. "Yeah... this could turn out to be a lot of fun," she decided. First off, though, the orkhai would have to be persuaded. "I take it you'll have to leave soon, don't you?" Lanica asked, her playfulness making way for something more sad. "Someone like you would surely have places to be..."

Tarai clearly wanted to say something, but she didn't know what. Regret and desire were plain on her face as she stood up before she turned around to nod. "My clan... They are expecting me back well before twilight," the orkhai shared, and with the way the light passed through the roof of leaves Lanica knew that wouldn't be long. "Do you n-need a place to sleep...?" Tarai offered. "They're wary of strangers, but i-if you want I can try to convince them..."

"That's really sweet of you, but I'm afraid I have pressing business elsewhere," the neko declined, and she could've sworn she saw disappointment in Tarai's eyes even though the orkhai tried to hide it well. "She really wants me to stay, huh? Good..." With an agile grace Lanica got back to her feet herself, her attention not leaving the orkhai's face for even a moment as she put on her best thoughtful expression. "Perhaps we don't have to say goodbye. These lands can be quite dangerous for someone like me, you know," the catgirl began, biting her lip as she looked her rescuer over. "A strong girl like you'd make me feel so much safer, though..."

"Are you... are you saying you want me at your side?" Tarai asked with some disbelief. That she was conflicted was plain as day, but with the way she looked at the neko from time with a restrained eagerness showed that she luckily was interested. "I'd r-really like that, but... well, I can't just leave my clan behind," the woman explained quietly.

"Oh, I very much so want that!" Lanica affirmed with a smile. "Look, if they could raise someone like you, your clan can easily take care of themselves. If you come with me, you and I could go to so many places and see countless new things! All the stories we could share, and... well, perhaps a lot more than mere stories..." she purred as she stepped closer to Tarai. The girl looked so tense, thinking hard on what to do - not that there was much room left for those thoughts when Lanica's lips pressed against her own once more. With a bit of luck, a kiss and the promise of more would seal the deal, or so the catgirl hoped.

Pulling back with a sultry sigh, the neko stared up playfully. "What do you say, then? You and I could be a great team..."

Tarai looked away with her brow furrowed in thought.

~~~~

Left alone in the glade by the orkhai with nothing but the trees for company, Lanica's thoughts dwelled on the interesting girl she'd met. "She'll say yes, won't she?" the catgirl wondered. Tarai had seemed so very enticed by the idea of getting to spend more time with her - a fact that certainly didn't hurt Lanica's ego in the slightest. "Plain as day that she's into girls... Now I just need that clan of hers to let her go, and it'll be so very fun."

Her full lips curled into a wicked grin as the neko imagined just what she'd make her new 'friend' do - kneel before her, worship the neko's body, debase herself with just a single order... "Fuck, I can't wait to show her to the others..." One of Lanica's slender hands slid below the fabric of her tight blouse to grope one of her big tits, and with a pleased hiss the neko could already imagine what her training could be like. "Would she even resist, or does that cute virgin merely hide her true nature as a huge slut? All of them standing in line to use her..." She could feel her nipple stiffening quickly, and as she pinched herself the sparks of pleasure made her moan louder than she'd planned to. "Maybe she'd even turn out more sensitive than me..." Lanica thought with a chuckle. Why the catgirl's chest was so sensitive she still didn't know, but it'd proven to be a lot of fun for her.

"That face would look so good with ruined, slutty make-up after people've run a train on her - I bet she'd like it, even..." Her other hand snaked its way into her tight pants, finding her own pussy exactly as she'd expected to find it - silky smooth and slowly wettening. It'd been quite a while since she'd last gotten laid, really, but normally Lanica didn't really mind. Not that she didn't get many 'offers' as always from those that saw her as nothing but a feline bimbo like all of her kind surely were. "They can go fuck themselves, anyway," the neko huffed annoyedly while she slowly ran a finger across her tight slit. She decided when she wanted to fuck, not them. "But that girl... there's something about that diamond in the rough." The thought of making her hers - it aroused Lanica to no end, and soon her breaths came faster and faster as one finger at first and soon two toyed with her own cunt while she groped her own tits as roughly as she liked it. Tarai's lips hadn't been bad in the slightest, and she couldn't wait to feel them elsewhere. "How talented will she even become with her tongue...?"

The neko couldn't wait to find out.

-----------

"And you wish to leave, then?" the ogre sitting next to fire rumbled. Grizzled and built as broad as a bear, Stragen looked at his ward with a warm glimmer in his eyes. Despite the thick gray beard shrouding his face, Tarai knew his expression all too well. "This isn't normally like you, lass. What's brought this on?"

"She's not just our little girl anymore," the matronly woman to his side spoke up, her voice just as comforting as Tarai remembered. She'd always been so big, and yet Morari was one of the kindest people the orkhai knew. "You weren't any different at her age, with all of that wanderlust of yours!" she laughed wholeheartedly, but a sad pride filled her eyes as she looked at Tarai. "The years have gone by so fast..."

Seeing the ogres that had raised her as if she was their own like this was almost enough to make the orkhai give up on her idea, all while it felt like a lump was stuck in her throat. "Will you and the others be fine without me?" Tarai eventually managed to ask quietly. As much as she wanted to go with Lanica, this was her home, and she would never abandon the nomads that meant the world to her. "This won't be like..."

"Like going to a market for a day or two," Morari finished for her. "Don't you worry, the dozen of us can take care of ourselves just fine," she reassured. "You'd hardly be the first to leave for months on end, after all. We'd... miss you, but..."

Tarai felt the tears beginning to bead in the corner of her eyes, and before she realized it Stragen had pulled her close for a hug. "Come here... you're a special lass, and the world's all the more wondrous with you in it," he soothed. "If you need a breath of fresh air, we'd never stop you from leaving. Spirits, it'll be hard to get used to, but we'll see each other again..." the older ogre swore.

Two strong arms joined his as Morari embraced her as well. "We're always here for you," she promised.

The three sat there for a few long moments, simply enjoying the closeness before Tarai got up. "Thank you - for everything," the orkhai said with a happy smile. "I never could've asked for better parents than you..."

With a big smile Stragen took off his carved wristband for perhaps the first time that Tarai could remember ever seeing, and he gave it to his foster daughter. "Something to remember us by when you're out and exploring the world... May it keep you safe."

"Not that you'll need it, I think," Morari noted with pride. "Clan Dalebarrow is strong, and you're no different."

Honoured as she was, Tarai didn't know what to say. What was a bracelet for her father wasn't anywhere near a proper fit for her own wrists, but it fit quite snugly around her upper arm. "I'll make you all proud when I return, I promise!"

As they said their goodbyes and Tarai prepared to leave, a younger ogre walked over with a heavy satchel in hand. Moradu's ever-serious expression was stern as always, but even she couldn't entirely hide her feelings. "This'll be so odd, Tarai," her older sister-of-sorts admitted. The orkhai had always looked up to her, and it was Moradu that'd taught her how to look and prepare herbs in the first place. "Are you really sure about this?" she asked.

"Yeah..." the shorter orkhai shared. Tarai's mind was made up - Lanica offered her an opportunity she might not forgive herself if she'd passed it up. "At least I'll sleep easy knowing that you'll still be here to keep an eye on things, sis."

"Always," Moradu nodded with the slightest smile. Then, she offered the satchel. "When I heard you wanted to leave, I packed everything you might need for a while - food, pans, a canteen and some poultices, you know the drill." As she saw Tarai hesitate the ogre nodded with a chuckle. "Go on. It's all things we can miss, and you're a part of the clan just like me."

With those words, Tarai finally accepted and took the heavy bag and slung it over her shoulder. "Always looking out for me too, huh?" she asked, but the grateful smile on her lips spoke volumes. "Thanks, Mor... This'll help greatly!"

"Of course it will," the taller ogre noted with a little smirk. "You know where we'll be travelling to throughout the year, so... well, try to stay in touch, won't you? Maybe you can even send letters, if you can give some proper directions for the courier."

"That's a good idea, but maybe I'll be back long before the letters would arrive," Tarai suggested. "No matter what, we'll meet again!"

"I'm sure we will," Moradu nodded. "Now, good luck on your journey and may the winds be forever in your back." And with that, she left the orkhai's side.

The others of her clan said their goodbyes as Tarai left them for what'd be the first time, and it didn't take her long to find the glade where she'd left the catgirl again. Pinkish-gray ears perked up as Lanica got up to her feet from a relaxed slouch with an eager grin. "You're back! Does that mean you're coming with me?" she asked before her grin turned into a playful pout. "I almost got worried with you taking you so long and leaving me all lonely..."

"I wanted to make sure everyone's fine," the orkhai explained, but she could tell that the beastkin wasn't particularly worried about the answer either way. "But yes... I'd really like to come with you, i-if you'll have me."

"Awww... they'll be fine without you, I bet," Lanica said as she stepped closer, stopping hardly a foot away from her newfound companion. "Besides - I really don't mind getting to keep you all to myself for now..." the busty catgirl purred, giggling as she heard Tarai's breathing quicken. Then, she stepped back and gestured towards the path. "Now, let's not waste any more time. If we hurry, I bet we can make it to the town before it's too late!"

With an excited nod, the adventurous orkhai followed her. She might not have an idea of what'd be awaiting her and this tease of a neko, but Tarai couldn't wait to find out!

12