How to Transform Your Partner

Story Info
A man buys a sexbot who can transform her appearance.
10.5k words
4.45
23.2k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DZiegler
DZiegler
102 Followers

This story was a request.

*****

Nick grabbed for some ice cubes from the freezer and brought them to his forehead, hoping to alleviate his crippling hangover. He could feel the pulse of his throbbing headache moving through the ice he held tight against his skin. It melted quickly. The cool water ran down and around his eyebrows, falling off his face and quietly dripping onto the tile floor below.

He sighed to himself, "Why does this always happen to me?"

Opening the refrigerator door, he quietly replied to himself in a knowing voice, "Because Nick. You're lonely."

He reached in and grabbed for a quart of orange juice, hoping the sweet and tangy drink could alleviate both the dry acrid taste in his mouth and the swelling of unpleasant thoughts in his mind.

It felt light, empty.

"Fuck." Without thought, Nick tossed the paper carton across the kitchen, watching it collide against the mahogany cabinet opposite him. Several rivulets of orange liquid ran down the wooden surface, emerging from small cracks where the paper container had been compromised.

He groaned in defeat, "It's not even all the way empty."

Reluctantly, he grabbed a nearby roll of paper towels and walked over to the mess. As he squatted down a knock on the door echoed out from the entry way.

In a puzzled tone, Nick whispered, "What? Who knocks on peoples doors anymore."

Stopping what he was doing, he got up and jogged into his living room, his wake tossing a small stack of lingerie advertisements and bikini pamphlets onto the ground.

He passed a decorative couch on his way to the front door, rubbing his fingertips along the length of its smooth leather surface.

His heart rate quickened as he peered through the heavy oak door's peephole; on the other side stood an incredibly attractive woman in somewhat revealing business attire. She must of heard him approach, because immediately her light brown eyes focused in on the peephole and she smiled.

Nick hastily un-did the dead-bolt and pulled the door open, facing the beauty in front of him.

She continued smiling, the mid-morning sun glimmering through the small gaps in her shoulder length dirty-blonde hair.

Nick continued staring, solely focusing in on her elegant face, his expansive front yard reduced to a hazy blur at the sides of his vision.

He watched her glossy red lips open, delicately guiding her sultry smooth voice as it exited her mouth, "Nick?"

The words blew past him as his focused gaze found its way down to the woman's generous bosom. The brown leather strap of her over-sized handbag elegantly weaved through her exposed bubbly cleavage; the tops of her buoyant D-Cup sized breasts erupting from the low cut neck of her skimpy white blouse.

"Nicholas Moore?"

Being referred to as 'Nicholas' caught him off guard.

"Please, it's just Nick. Nick Moore."

He straightened his gaze upwards, meeting her amber eyes, suddenly conscious of how lewd his ogling must appear. Her face was striking; it was classically attractive. Her blemishless even-tanned skin was pulled taut over her pronounced cheekbones, neatly framing a slender nose. Her glossy pink lips were perfectly puffy and her brown eyebrows dark and distinct.

"Hi Nick, I'm Sierra." She extended her hand towards him. He reciprocated the gesture, shaking her hand, momentarily savoring the delicate softness of her fingers and palm.

He answered nervously, "Hi Sierra, I'm...Nick! But...you know that already." Their handshake ended and he pulled his hand back, awkwardly clapping it against the opposite, "So...uh...how can I help you Sierra?"

Sierra beamed a smile, almost shaking with excitement, "I'm here for you!"

In the bottom of his periphery Nick noticed the tops of her beasts jiggling, so with stoic determination he pulled his eyes down to the ground. He immediately took note of her nicely toned calves which ended in a simple pair of shiny black office pumps. His eyes slowly drifted upwards, observing how her athletic thighs disappeared up and into a pleated high-cut skirt that elegantly matched her footwear.

Grinning with equal parts curiosity and excitement, he chuckled, "Okay...Here for me...how?"

Sierra ceased her enthusiastic quivering. Her smile closed, flipping into a confused frown, "You ordered me! I'm Sierra, my current appearance is exactly tuned to your physical preferences. My personality is specifically adapted to please you!"

Nick's jaw dropped so far it hurt, "I ordered you?" His voice began to rise with anger, thinking this was just some hooker trying to play coy and come after his fortune. "When did I order you?! What did I even order!? What are you, some kind of call-girl or something!!" His voice echoed through his yard, carrying over the fence nearly a quarter mile away.

Sierra cocked her head at Nick, her pretty face quickly taking on a puzzled expression, "I'll try to answer you in the order you asked, Nick...Yes, you ordered me. You ordered me this morning at 2:22 AM. I'm not a call-girl or something; I'm a FORMARE Companion Bot, Serial Number SJ-090245-12." She flashed him the trademarked FORMARE flirty grin and ran her hands down her svelte body, showing off her supple curves, "Do you remember now?"

Nick looked at Sierra in complete bewilderment, his mouth agape. He was too astonished and suspicious to make a judgement call right now. Hell, he was too flabbergasted to even attempt a response.

He coughed out, "You're...you're...you're a robot? But you seem so real."

"Yep! In the flesh!" Sierra put emphasis on the word 'flesh' and sensing Nick's difficulty at grasping the reality of his current situation, decided to step in to move the process along, "Do you have an iComm or anything on you?"

Nick nodded.

Sweetly, Sierra replied, "Well can I see it? I can show you what I'm talking about. It might jog your memory."

Nick slowly grabbed his iComm out of his pocket and hesitatingly, handed it towards Sierra who eagerly accepted it.

Her fingers moved quickly and precisely, tapping at the holographic projections produced by the sleek little communications device. After several seconds, that for Nick seemed to stretch on for an eternity, Sierra deftly twisted and flicked an expanding holographic readout for him to read. He was easily able to see the characters on the vibrant display and began parsing through the information presented before him. His eyes moved left to right and then down before repeating the motion over and over again. For how far technology had come, the act of reading itself had remained completely unchanged.

He gasped when he finally reached the monetary total of what he had come to realize was a purchase order between himself and FORMARE ROBOTICS.

---

---

User-Chosen Starting Model Appearance:............Late 2010's Sierra Brandi

User-Chosen Starting Model Wardrobe:..............Business Unprofessional

User-Chosen Starting Personality Traits:..............Affable/Compassionate/Confident

FORMARE Companion Bot, Serial Number SJ-090245-12.....$239,000.00

Adaptive Electro-Charged Macro-Composite Artificial Dermis...INCLUDED

Extended Duration Graphene Batteries..............$12,500.00

Six Month Supply - Emulation Fluid................$1,199.00

Maintenance Kit..........................$1,199.00

Charging Kit...........................INCLUDED

Macro-Composite Revitalizer...................INCLUDED

Full Repair Warranty - 1 Year from Purchase............$15,000.00

Total................................$268,898.00

Discount - Local Resident Instantaneous Delivery.........-$20,000.00

Extended Total...........................$248,898.00

Payment Verification System: iComm Gold

iComm Gold Account: Nicholas Moore

Payment Accepted/Processed through iComm Secure Account xxx-xxx-xxx-T67

---

---

Nick wrestled with how to handle his emotional response with Sierra; he now understood what she was, vague remembrances of his drunken late night purchase floating at the periphery of his mind, but deep down he couldn't help but to feel a staggering sense of empathy for what his caveman brain declared was a flesh and blood woman.

His eyes wandered away from the holographic display, and with a degree of shame, he turned them towards Sierra, "I'm sorry. You're right. I did order you." He looked down at his feet, kicking at small leaves embedded within his welcome mat, "I still don't remember much about the order though...I drank a lot last night, like too much. But, it looks like the transaction occurred through my iComm account so it had to be me, since it's tied up in my bio-metric data. Sorry for my reaction just now. I'm very embarrassed." He looked to Sierra, the hoods of his eyes shielding his unease with how he had handled the entire situation.

Several processors housed within Sierra's magnesium-alloy rib cage hummed with activity as they parsed through every factor of Nick's reaction. They unsuccessfully attempted to match his behavior with that of several thousand pre-programmed emotional state templates. Eventually the processors killed the routine and opted to improvise instead.

Smiling and taking a step forwards, Rachel extended her arm, handing the iComm back to Nick. As he reached out to grab it, she blurted out with a sly wink, "It's okay Nick. I'm actually incapable of having my feelings hurt, so don't worry about it. I'm just happy to be here with you."

Nick raised his head, "Yeah?"

Jauntily, Sierra replied, "Yeah! Although, I am legally obligated to tell you that you are within your right to return me for a full refund within 48 hours of my arrival if I suffer a critical malfunction or do not completely satisfy your wants and needs." She finished off the statement with a sassy placement of hands on hips accompanied with another trademarked FORMARE smile, "But, I do intend on satisfying your every want and need."

Nick chuckled, "Well okay then. I guess let's get you inside so I can show you around." He gestured towards the door and she walked in, "Get you acclimated of sorts." He entered behind her, watching her round ass cheeks wriggle behind the fabric of her sexy skirt, before pulling the door closed.

Once inside, Sierra turned her neck gently back and forth, her eyes darting this way and that, as the high definition cameras embedded behind the plastic apertures of her eyes scanned in every detail of the lavish foyer. "Wow, there's so much space here; it's so nice."

"Thanks. Yeah turns out having an uncle pass away can have some perks."

Sierra looked at Nick quizzically. Her eyes were momentarily vacant before blinking back to life, "I thought the death of relatives is often affiliated with sadness?"

Nick suppressed a snicker, "Well...yes. You're not wrong. But you see, Uncle Brian's the one that figured out how to recycle all that plastic trash in the Pacific into fuel cells. Turns out that was a pretty solid business model, and since both my parents are gone when he passed I got everything." Nick threw his arms up, slowly spinning around gesturing at their surroundings, "I mean, I got this place. I got majority control of his company. I got his fortune. I got it all apparently, at least that's what everyone else says..."

Nick sighed, putting his hands down, "Come on, let's show you the rest of the place."

Sierra's processing core picked up on the sad inflection with which Nick's previous sentence had ended. She attempted to comfort him, placing her hand on his shoulder as they exited the room. Her nails gently pushed through his thin cotton shirt, lightly stroking down the length of his back.

Nick took Sierra through the entire house, showing her every room, hallway, and staircase. Her advanced optics worked harmoniously with her spatial awareness software package to map out every square inch of the estate. She stored the digital information within her vast solid state memory banks, preparing herself to independently navigate the spacious halls when needed.

--

--

"And this is the kitchen...and I think that's everything. You've now seen it all." Nick's words were instantly picked up by Sierra's auditory receptors, discreet microphone arrays neatly tucked into her plastic ear canals. They digitized the analog sound waves and sent the information to her main CPU which parsed the data for meaning. This all happened at an incredible pace, her complex circuitry working flawlessly to render her social performance strikingly life-like.

Her electric eyes scanned the floor in front of her as she stepped from the living room and into the kitchen. On the thin wooden divider separating the two rooms, her advanced optics identified an advertisement pamphlet with a lingerie model on the front. Sierra's Main Processing Core rapidly constructed a plan to simultaneously showcase the full breadth of her incredibly advanced functionality while also cheering Nick up.

She leaned forward to pick the paper up, her Visual Readout Display updating at 120 frames per second to show regularly iterating metrics of the distance between her center of mass and the pamphlet. As she squatted down, an attentive observer could just make out the muffled mechanical whine of her leg's powerful servomotors adjusting to the shifting balance requirements.

Pulling the picture of the scantily clad lady up in front of her face, Sierra's ocular subsystem worked quickly to create a detailed 3-Dimensional model of the woman in the photo. Her Visual Readout Display precisely mapping splines against the contours of the model's face and body, breaking down her feminine beauty into a not so simple, but ever calculable formula. Machine learning enhanced auxiliary graphics processors were then fed this complex algorithmic equation to accurately render every part of the woman that was invisible in the 2-Dimensional picture.

Sierra blinked several times as the process finished and the newly created 3-D model was saved into her vast data-banks. Spotting Nick staring at her, she smiled.

She brought a finger up to her mouth, teasing at it with her tongue and a flirty glint in her artificial eyes. "Do you want to see some of the capabilities you paid for?"

"Sure?" Nick replied. "What is it?"

"Here. Hold this." Sierra handed Nick the pamphlet. "Look at her. Then look at me."

Nick studied the picture of the lingerie model for several seconds before moving his gaze upwards to Sierra.

"Do you like the way she looks?" Sierra asked.

"Uh yeah. I don't know who she is, but she's crazy sexy. I really like that bustier."

Sierra winked.

Suddenly there was a hissing noise and the crackle of static electricity. Thousands of specialized capacitors throughout Sierra's chassis discharged simultaneously, sending ultra precise electric current transmissions to each micro-cluster of her Adaptive Macro-Composite Artificial Dermis.

Nick watched in bewilderment as she transformed before his eyes. The transition was smooth and jarring all at once. Her "skin" stuttered and shifted, a digitized flurry of pixelation, as her body shape changed. It steadily morphed into a living embodiment of the lingerie model on the pamphlet clutched in Nick's hands.

Sierra's flowing brownish-blonde hair retracted up and into her scalp. The strands moved in unison, their synchronized dance equally tranquil and hypnotic. As the artificial hairs began settling into a short bob cut with bangs hanging just over her eyebrows, the strands quickly changed color. With strobe-light paced flashes, they cycled through hundreds of different shades before landing on a dazzling sunset red.

Her slender waistline lengthened slightly, but it was a small change compared to the dramatic reduction of her bosom. Her breasts shrank down two cup sizes settling into a ridiculously perky B-Cup. They still strained against the still transitioning 'fabric' of her blouse, which Nick was beginning to determine wasn't fabric after all.

The features of Sierra's face shuffled ever so slightly as well. Her eyes narrowed and the colors of her irises snapped into a beautiful sky blue. Her eyelashes grew more luscious, and the eyebrows above had changed to match the fiery red of her new mane. Her nose shrank in length and ticked up marginally in width.

Nick peered around and noticed her buttocks and hips had swelled considerably, pushing at the frenetic digital static of her still adjusting skirt.

Signifying the process was complete, Sierra's new blue eyes locked onto Nick's.

With sultry poise, she gestured at herself, "Ta Da!" The timbre of her voice had also adapted, falling into a huskier, breathier tone than before. He wondered how her systems had determined that information from just the pamphlet photo.

Nick looked at her inquisitively, saying nothing.

With faux impatience, Sierra stepped forward, "Well! What do you think?"

Nick chuckled, "Well, are you done?" He gestured towards her bustier. While it had successfully rendered into the correct shape and fit, the colors still flickered erratically like a broken computer monitor.

Sierra looked down, her eyes crossing in confusion at the sight. Two large error messages appeared on her Visual Readout Display simultaneously as her Main Processing Core came to terms with the minor glitch.

1. ERROR 1043-B: FAILURE OF CLOTHING GRAPHICS RENDER

2. ERROR 1043-B-1: ERROR 1043-B NOT INITIALLY DETECTED/REPORTED

Drives within Sierra's plastic chest roared to life as they worked to hot-fix the issue. Within only a few seconds a patch had been generated along with a humorous rebuttal aimed at easing any hesitations Nick may have due to her slight technical hiccup.

Sierra threw her slender arms up in the air in a care-free manner, "I swear this never happens!" She then clicked the stiletto heel of her right shoe against the tile twice in quick succession. Instantly, the glitching bustier morphed into an identical copy of what the lingerie model had been wearing in the advertisement.

The black lace bustier was mostly transparent, only colored solid in small patches across her nipples. It stretched from her crotch to up around her breasts. Nick could see the puffy camel toe of Sierra's swollen sex through the sheer "fabric".

Thermal sensors embedded within her camera eyes detected a quickening heartbeat from the man standing directly in front of her. They also picked up on a slowly growing mass of heat emanating from his groin. Her Main Processing Core immediately interpreted this reaction in her counterpart as sexual arousal and queued up thousands of similar subroutines within her Sexual Performance Processing Bus.

This elicited a small moan from Sierra who batted her eyes at Nick seductively, "Mmmmhmmh! Come put your hands on me! I want you to feel me right now!"

Nick did just this, running up to Sierra and taking her into his strong arms.

He pressed his mouth against hers, pushing his lips against the spongy softness of her own. He teased them with with his teeth, immediately impressed at how realistically pliable they felt. His thought process was soon interrupted though as Sierra's tongue jettisoned into his mouth, applying a consistent pressure against his own. He pushed back, parrying her movements with small thrusts of his own.

Her mouth felt all too realistic: warm, soft, and wet. Although he did pick up on the slightest hint of sweetness in her synthetic saliva.

He reached his arm around her and grappled hard onto her ass cheek. There, from a position of leverage, he pulled her tight against himself, feeling the flush contours of her artificial sex press into his crotch.

Sierra squirmed out of his grasp, whimpering quietly, "Aaah aah!"

Nick grabbed her by the bustier, feeling the distinct mesh-like fabric in his hands, before getting his fingers underneath the garment and stroking the smooth warm skin of her taut midriff, "How did you...How do you do this? It's amazing!"

DZiegler
DZiegler
102 Followers