How to Transform Your Partner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sierra leaned in for another wet kiss before pulling away to answer Nick's question, "My skin and clothing operate as two independent systems running on FORMARE's patented Adaptive Macro-Composite Artificial Dermis technology. Basically, Aside from my eyes, my body is entirely covered with billions of micro-clusters of FORMARE's patented Adaptive Macro-Composite material. These micro-clusters are incredibly sensitive to changes in electrical current, with nearly imperceptible differences in the current's charge precipitating massive changes in the volume, texture, and color of every molecule within. Thousands of precision crafted capacitors are placed strategically all throughout my chassis to send these electrical signals to each and every micro-cluster. These systems work together with my Main Processing Core effectively allowing me to morph into just about anybody wearing just about anything!"

Nick's eyes were glazed, "Wow. That was a...thorough explanation. That's a lot to take in. "

Sierra rolled her eyes, "Here, it's easier to show than to explain."

She grabbed his hand, brought it under the lace of her bustier, and placed it on her right breast. He grasped at her soft mammary, and kneading it in his hands, elicited a small gasp from Sierra, "Mmhmmhh hhmmm."

He felt her artificial nipple hardening in his hand.

"Let me make these a bit bigger for you. I liked the way they were earlier."

Nick heard the same hissing noise from before, now familiar with it he realized it must denote the activation of the many systems governing her transformation. He felt a slight tingle of static electricity pulse through his hand as the micro-clusters that made up her breast reacted to a slight change in current. He gripped her boob with determination, feeling it steadily expand two cup sizes.

He glanced over and noticed the other breast had adjusted itself in unison with the one he still clutched. Leering at Sierra's magnificent body, Nick quipped, "Yeah well...I mean...color me impressed!"

Sierra smiled and pushed back fully into Nick's embrace. She pulled his empty hand up and onto her free breast, savoring the feeling of his touch against her perfectly engineered body. Their mouths met again, joining together for yet another excitement filled kiss.

Nick pulled his head away, grinning, "So, can you transform into ANYTHING?"

Sierra replied quite matter-of-factly, "Well, not anything. My magnesium alloy frame limits my transformation capabilities such that I cannot grow more than 6 inches or shrink more than 6 inches from my default model. Also, due to my limited number of micro-clusters, I am unable to exceed what would appear to be 220 pound woman at my maximum height setting.

"Huh." Nick nodded his head, "What's your default model?"

"It's the setting I was given before being sent to your front door." Sierra quickly shifted back to her previous form, a near exact duplication of model Sierra Brandi. Her entire body was momentarily a swirl of digitized static and swirling colors as the countless micro-clusters covering her body adjusted themselves.

She finished off her transformation with a sexy curtsy and a wink, "Remember me?"

Nick clapped, "Pretty slick!"

A thought went off in his head and his eyes quickly narrowed, looking at Sierra quizzically.

"Yes?" Sierra asked, her Visual Readout Display matching the look on Nick's face with 92% similarity to that of Emotional_Template_CURIOUS-22.

"I mean..." Nick looked away, avoiding eye contact, "...can you like...turn into ANYTHING?"

"Unfortunately no. There is currently an ongoing lawsuit against FORMARE based around this exact subject. I'm afraid for this reason I can only transform into human-like forms." Her gaze turned down to her feet in disappointment, "I'm sorry."

Shrugging his shoulders in an attempt at humor, "So, you can't like turn into a toaster?"

Sierra rolled her sienna colored eyes, "No Nick, I can't transform into a toaster."

She then flashed her brilliant smile and playfully tossed her hips to the side, "Although if I could...you better believe I'd transform into the sexiest toaster you've ever seen!"

--

--

Standing in the kitchen gripping the handle of a sauce pan, Nick's mind wandered away with thoughts of Sierra. She had stolen away to his bedroom to run up a quick charge on her batteries and to freshen up her systems with the Macro-Composite Revitalizer. He didn't quite exactly know what the second thing was, but he had nodded his head in faux understanding when she brought it up; he guessed it was some device that worked to keep her transformation capabilities in tip-top shape.

He had decided to saute some vegetables out of a feeling of intense hunger that had suddenly plagued him; the super-heated cooking oil applied over the vegetables crackled with life. The night was early and the sound of the Holo-TV echoed from the other room. He wasn't sure what was playing. Between stirs he caught a few glances of the program. Some cute blonde girl was waxing poetic regarding the difficulties of the modern dating scene. Frankly, Nick wasn't very interested; his thoughts were elsewhere completely.

He was thinking about how ridiculous it was that FORMARE didn't send their top of the line Companion Bots out with a full charge when the mousy-faced woman with long blonde hair from the TV strode into the kitchen. Nick jumped in the air with surprise, barely managing to keep the cooking veggies and boiling oil within the confines of the sauce pan.

"Relax, it's just me!" Sierra spoke as she walked up and kissed him on the cheek.

She was several inches shorter than before and was wearing a tight strapless fuchsia bra and matching thong.

Her stomach was flat, athletically toned, providing stark contrast against her bubbly C-Cups. Two dangling wisps of light blonde hair framed her innocent face. They provided the perfect canvas upon which her brilliant emerald green eyes glimmered.

She teased Nick, "I can literally turn into anyone and the first time I walk into a room as someone different you freak out huh?"

Nick breathed out, collecting himself, "I'll get used to it. You just look familiar. It caught me off guard is all." He looked her up and down one more time, drinking in her marvelous curves. Quickly glancing at the Holo-TV, he chuckled at the realization of just who Sierra had decided to physically emulate. "You look absolutely beautiful by the way."

"Thanks!" squealed Sierra, as she planted another kiss on his cheek, "I saw the woman on the Holo and decided to base my appearance off of her. I thought you would like it quite a bit!"

Gently dropping the mixing spoon into the sauce pan Nick joked, "I do like it quite a bit. In fact, I like it all the bits!"

Sierra tilted her head sideways and looked quizzically at Nick. Her Main Processing Core trying again and again unsuccessfully to parse meaning from his bad joke. Her incredibly advanced Logic and Reasoning Sub-Processing Matrix failed to even identify the poor attempt at humor as a joke, and as such it was never able to apply the appropriate comedic emotional response templates onto the phrase. So, she stood there idling motionless for ten seconds before the process finally timed out. She flashed Nick another patented FORMARE smile and discretely pushed her pliant breasts together; it was one of a dozen pre-programmed responses that she pulled from when a process was abruptly cancelled mid conversation.

Nick noticed the peculiarity and artificiality of her response and felt a slight stir in his pants, "That was pretty spontaneous of you to transform into that girl. I'm impressed."

Sierra winked at him and dropped to her knees, deftly working her fingers to undo his belt and unzip his jeans, "FORMARE's are programmed to be spontaneous..." With incredible speed, she undid his pants and had them pulled down to his ankles, where she fished for his growing hard-on through the slot in his boxers, "...and built to be so impresssssivvvvve."

She sexily stretched out the final word of the sentence for what felt like an eternity as her soft manicured hands found their way around Nick's growing member, which was in the midst of undergoing a transformation of its very own.

"Uhh Sierra, what are you doing?"

"Shhh." She looked up at him, her mousy face elegantly reflecting the soft kitchen light, "Just focus on your stupid veggies and let me do my thing."

"A little sass. I like tha-uhhh!" Nick's voice trailed off as Sierra's hand ran down his length fully for the first time.

She brought her pouty lips to the tip of his shaft, teasing him as she glided them smoothly around the curve of his swollen head. Her tongue slipped out from behind her lips; it was wet and smooth. She gingerly dragged it all the way around his delicate circumference.

Nick groaned, quickly losing interest in the contents of his sizzling sauce pan, instead turning his full attention to the blonde beauty blowing him beneath the counter.

He reached down, and grabbing her by the scalp, pushed her onto his aching erection. Without hesitation, she took him in, pistoning her mouth down the length of his member. Her tongue was slick and warm. Nick could feel it methodically moving up and down his throbbing hard-on. She looked up at him, her eyes ablaze with sexual allure and the need to please him.

They settled into a rhythm with each other. Feeling the hard plastic of Sierra's cranial encasement through her synthetic skin, Nick would push her head further down his length again and again where she would bottom out. He would then relent, and she would pull back up, gliding over his erection with perfect smoothness the whole time.

With pneumatic precision, she continued bobbing her shiny red lips up and down his manhood for upwards of 15 minutes. All throughout, precision crafted tactile sensors installed in the elastic walls of her mouth detected minute fluctuations in the size of Nick's erection. This data was combined with near constant updates of his heartbeat and blood pressure. All three metrics were over-layed onto Sierra's Visual Readout Display before being fed to her Main Processing Core. Here, incremental adjustments to the tenacity of her blow job were calculated, allowing her to back off ever-so-slightly as Nick edged towards orgasm. She built him all the way up before backing him down over and over again, truly maximizing his pleasure.

Even with Sierra's systems operating flawlessly, constantly changing the way she attacked his cock, Nick began to see a pattern in her movements. He picked up on a repetition in the way her mouth slipped on and off of his swollen member. He noticed her re-using a cute flutter of her eyelashes. He felt her repeat a subtle squeeze at the base of his shaft. This sudden reminder of her artificial nature turned him on even further. He heard her slurp uncharacteristically as he grew larger than he ever had before.

Nick felt like he was on fire, every neuron and synapse within his brain seemingly singing with electricity as his pleasure centers were overloaded from Sierra's frenetic fellatio. He lost himself thinking about the intricate mechanisms and delicate electronics lying just beneath the surface of her artificial skin. He imagined the hundreds of millions of lines of code that were interfacing with each other within her processing cores at that very moment. He was aroused at the idea of how beautifully her incredibly detailed software subroutines interfaced with the complex hardware of her body. He felt himself screaming towards the cliff that was orgasm; nothing could stop his momentum now. He sensed himself growing even harder, feeling the smooth liners of Sierra's artificial mouth squeezing around his entire length. With one final pneumatic movement down his shaft, Nick forced Sierra's head into his groin where he came like a fire hydrant.

He violently pumped back and forth, emptying himself into her mouth with a vigor and ferocity he wasn't aware he possessed within himself. His nails dug into the plastic casing of her synthetic skull. He swore he could feel the vibrations of her complex electronic architecture buzzing with life just underneath. Nick grunted and moaned, steadying himself against the stove as he felt the last of his semen push into Sierra's mouth.

Sensing his completion, Sierra popped off of Nick's waning erection, a small string of his come dripping down from the corner of her glimmering ruby lips. Locking her green eyes onto his, she sensually extended her nimble tongue from between her lips and licked the sticky liquid up. With her eyes still steadily looking into his own, she swallowed, "Mmmhhmmm" she muttered. "You taste so good!"

In a fit of exhaustion Nick slid down the stove hitting the floor with a forceful 'PLOP'.

The stove shook. He immediately heard something teetering above him, but didn't connect the noise to the boiling saucepan until it ratcheted up in intensity. Looking upwards, he saw the pan slowly slipping off the edge of the oven and he dove forward frantically. He collided with Sierra, who was still on her knees, just as the pan hit the ground.

A few small droplets of the burning liquid splashed onto his exposed buttocks and he cursed in pain. It was just enough to sting, but Nick knew he had dodged any actual injury from the mishap.

"ERROR." Sierra's muffled voice called out, tinged with digital interference at its periphery, "SUPERFICIAL DAMAGE DETECTED TO ADAPTIVE MACRO-COMPOSITE ARTIFICIAL DERMIS FROM..." With his adrenaline quickly fading, Nick realized Sierra was trapped underneath him. Her mouth opening and closing against his stomach. "...INNER LEFT ANKLE TO...INNER LEFT KNEE." He peeled his stomach away, putting more pressure on his grain which was coincidentally nestled between Sierra's soft breasts. With her mouth now unobstructed, her voice continued in earnest, "IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED. PLEASE PLUG UNIT SJ-090245-12 INTO MACRO-COMPOSITE REVITALIZER INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE."

Nick noticed the acrid smell of burning plastic just as she had finished her sentence. He rolled off of Sierra and pinpointed the source of the pungent odor. Thin wisps of light gray smoke rose from a bubbling gash that stretched the length of her toned calf. The saucepan, lay only a few inches from her leg, the obvious culprit responsible for the damage.

Rising to his feet, Nick looked down at the injured robotic beauty lying beneath him, "Can you walk or do I need to carry you?"

Sierra's eyes crossed for several moments as she queried her Main Processing Core for an answer to his question. Her eyes un-crossed, meeting his own as she huffily pouted, "I need to be carried Nick. The integrity of my lower left leg is compromised. Walking could result in displacement of components or permanent damage to my limb. I'm sorry."

Realizing his pants were still around his ankles, he hastily pulled them up before bending down and scooping Sierra off of the ground, "Don't be sorry! I should have been more careful with that pan." He kissed her gingerly on the cheek, watching her blush, "We'll get you plugged in and fixed up in no time."

Sierra beamed up at Nick, her processors swelling with positive affirmations associated with Nick's treatment of her.

--

--

In his bedroom, Nick carefully laid Sierra onto his spacious queen. On the far nightstand he spotted what he presumed to be her Macro-Composite Revitalizer. The blocky contraption was covered in matte white plastic and, along with a thick black power cord, had a pair of inch diameter flex-hoses jutting out from it's rear. The roughly toaster sized box looked like any run-of-the-mill medical device.

Nick tugged at the two hoses, holding them each in his hands. One was labeled 'Body-In' and the other 'Body-Out'. "Pretty Simple," he thought to himself.

"Okay uhhh...so how do I plug these in?"

Sierra casually pushed her fuchsia thong down her thighs, stopping as it pulled taught just above her knees.

Nick shyly looked away, surprised at the brazen removal of her drawers.

"What!?" teased Sierra. She gestured at her exposed genitalia, "You're going to get to use this later so you may as well take a look now."

Nick laughed and turned back to face her, trying his hardest not to stare at her tight symmetrical labia, "Fine! But what do I do with these?" He clinked the two hoses together emphasizing his point.

"Give them here." Sierra reached her hands up towards Nick, eagerly grabbing at the hoses.

Nick heard a slight whirring noise and noticed a circular seam begin to appear on the outside of her left hip. It became more and more pronounced as her artificial skin slowly pulled away. Then it depressed about half an inch and slid out view, exposing a receptacle that matched the color and shape of the tubes in Sierra's hands. With precise movements she slid one tube into its receptacle, twisting it into place with a satisfying click. She then repeated the process with the remaining tube on her right hip, before pushing one of a dozen buttons on the matte white revitalizer.

Instantly, a group of pumps loudly fired up from within the box. Sierra exhaled in simulated embarrassment, "You don't have to watch this part. It can look pretty strange."

"Nonsense." Nick replied, "I'm just curious."

He focused his attention on her inner calf, intently watching the burnt portion of her "skin" shimmer and undulate like a moving mirage. The material twisted and spiraled in on itself, seemingly turning to liquid. He watched a channel of the flowing material form, stretching up her thigh from the wound to the tube embedded in her left hip.

The pumps within the revitalizer revved up in intensity.

"Sierra, what's going on right now?"

She didn't face Nick to answer his question; her systems were too preoccupied with carrying out the repair process, "The revitalizer is taking the damaged clusters of my Adaptive Macro-Composite Artificial Dermis and running them down to a neutral charge before pumping them back into my body here..." She tapped at the hose sticking out from her right hip, "Once back inside me they're given a location and take on the electric potential of the surrounding clusters once they arrive. I have to do this bi-weekly regardless of any damage I sustain to keep the clusters from behaving erratically."

Nick watched in awe as the skin surrounding the burned area slowly filled in the gap, completely erasing the wound.

"A small fraction of these clusters can't be recovered and are captured in a discharge tray in the revitalizer. On average a FORMARE Companion Bot like myself will only need to get a fresh injection of replacement clusters every year or so."

The pumps within the revitalizer stopped, followed by a small hiss as pressure was released from the system. "All done! Now wasn't that easy?!" Sierra unhooked the tubes from her hips, placing them on the bedside table as the small fleshy discs returned to cover her exposed receptacles.

Nick nodded his head in agreement, impressed at the smoothness of the entire process.

Sierra cocked her head to the side and bit her lip enticingly, "Almost as easy as me."

She reached towards the revitalizer and pulled a magazine out from underneath it. Pulling back at several pages, she displayed it towards Nick, "I found this when I came up earlier..." She delicately rubbed a finger over the thin fabric of her bra, circling a stiffening nipple, "...I think you liked the girl on this page in particular."

Nick grabbed at the magazine, his eyes widening in embarrassment as he noticed a few splotches of dried evidence he had left on the paper. On the page was a dainty raven haired nurse straddling a hospital bed, her warm brown eyes staring directly at him.

Nick didn't notice Sierra's transformation until it had almost completed. The tell-tale digital hiss had seemingly slipped past his ears. He tossed the magazine aside just in time to watch her shiny white nurses dress materialize in a frenzy of shifting colors, hugging the lithe contours of her new body.