How to Transform Your Partner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat up in the bed and grabbed Nick's collar, pulling him onto her. He felt her new body against his own. Her frame was shorter and skinnier than before, but still distinctly feminine. He locked his mouth against her pursed pink lips, twisting her long black hair in his hand as he pushed his tongue deeper and deeper against her own.

He reached under her skirt and teased her pussy, gently rubbing his fingers against the flushed lips of her synthetic sex. She shuddered at his touch, pulling hard at his neck. He found himself drawn to the two small valleys separating her pubic mound from her hip bones; his hands massaging at the areas passionately, a primal portion of his brain completely forgetting her robotic artifice.

Sierra than proceeded to untangle his opposite hand from her hair, guiding it onto her breast where he tugged the electrically generated nurse's dress down, fully exposing her mammary. He squeezed her pert little A-Cup greedily, feeling her plastic nipple harden between his fingertips. Her plastic boob was spongy and springy; he playfully batted at it watching it ripple before returning to its default position. Her bosom had felt shockingly realistic at every size, the weight and texture accurately changing in accordance with volume and shape.

She shuddered again, writhing under Nick's firm touch against her artificial body. Her ocular sensors worked with the litany of tactile sensors embedded throughout her cushioned artificial dermis to map his arousal levels. Thousands of metrics flashed across her Visual Readout Display, showing the flurry of complex calculations being carried out within her magnesium alloy chassis at that given moment.

Reaching her nimble fingers beneath Nick's shirt, Sierra gripped at his chest with simulated urgency. She began to buck underneath him, expertly timing each pump of her groin to grind up against his member. She savored the feeling of his fingers gliding on the flexible rosy lips of her vagina; each graze sending packets of sexual pleasure data coursing through her system.

She moved his hand, guiding it around her slender hips and onto the the right cheek of her rubbery-soft buttocks. Nick marveled at its roundness, vigorously clutching at her smooth derriere.

Her systems were on the verge of activating the compact lubricant pumps tucked just behind her pliant vaginal canal, when her Main Processing Core hatched an idea. Promptly, she stopped her bucking and pulled her mouth away from Nick's lips, shaping it into a sensuous grin, "How about a little role play?"

--

--

Nick smiled emphatically, as he watched Sierra walk into the living room with a feather duster in hand. The sexy French maid she had transformed into was just as he had described. Just as he had imagined.

Wound tight around her tiny waist was a silky black corset, artfully embellished with lacy white shoulder pads and breast cups. The tops of her boobs jiggled realistically as she stepped across the room.

The bottom of the corset wrapped underneath her snatch, leaving her long and slender legs completely on display. Her smooth and even tanned legs ended at a pair of knee high black socks that were adorned at the top with frilly white laces. A pair of high heeled cream white stilettos completed the bottom of her outfit.

Sierra passed him and Nick watched from behind intently as her fully exposed ass cheeks stretched and compressed with every methodical step she took. After reaching the fireplace at the far end of the room she bent limberly over at the waist, reaching forward with the duster to get at the far corners of the mortar that held the stone pavers in place against the river rock above. As the linen corset stretched across her crotch, Nick made out the well-defined outlines of her provocative vulva pushing against the dark fabric.

Knowing where his gaze was fixed, Sierra looked up at him from over her shoulder and smiled alluringly. She slowly shifted her hips left and then pushed them right, repeating the motion over and over again in a hypnotic rhythm. Yet, the whole time she remained steadfast in her cleaning, thoroughly sweeping away the dust and soot that had been accruing for months. Nick felt a familiar tightness moving underneath his pants, but he quelled his urges, eager to continue watching the scene evolve before him.

Sierra eventually stood back up and pivoted so that she was facing Nick. A little black and white hat sat atop her chestnut brown hair which was pulled into messy bun. A few strands of which fell lazily across her gray-blue eyes.

She took a step towards him.

For the first time he noticed her choker; the thin white collar was decorated with two thin black lines that wrapped around the entire circumference of the sleek garment.

She took another step towards him.

Nick watched her chest rise and fall, deeply curious to the underlying mechanics allowing it to happen. He wondered if there was some kind of high-tech bellows or expandable air pump embedded behind her voluptuous chest allowing her to realistically simulate breathing.

She took a third step towards him. She was only a few feet away now.

Stopping momentarily, her advanced optics system scanned his body and cataloged his arousal level at 78%. Her Visual Readout Display showed his heartbeat and internal temperature slowly increasing. Her Main Processing Core prompted her to not yet directly engage Nick, instead opting to continue building his arousal slowly.

She stepped past him quickly, and with an improvised calculation, she playfully brushed her feather duster across his groin. Her systems lit up with excitement as she heard him exhale heavily; the move had elicited the desired response.

Nick watched Sierra walk away, again drawn to the plasticky smoothness of her long wispy legs. She was taller than before, standing at about 5'11" with the aid of her stilettos.

Sierra made her way up to an end table and gracefully spun around it, deciding at the behest of her Main Processing Core to face Nick during this second round of dusting.

She leaned forward, extending her chest over the table, ensuring Nick had a direct line of sight down her corset's exposed top. Her round and sensuous breasts hung unsupported in the air, maintaining their firm shape, gently swaying back and forth. She exaggeratedly reached towards the far end of the table with her duster, pressing her bosom against the table's flat surface. Her supple mammary contoured against the stained oak wood, squishing together delightfully in her restrictively tight corset.

Nick chewed at his lips, "Sierra increase the size of your breasts."

Sprawled out across the table, Sierra lifted her head up to face Nick. A keen observer would have heard the motorized whine of her neck's servomotors. She blinked several times, her cartoonishly bold eyelashes dancing in the air with each movement.

With a digitized hiss, Sierra's bosom disappeared behind a cloud of visual static energy resembling a scrapbook being flipped through at high velocity. Then, as quickly as it had appeared, the graphical storm vanished. Still pressed against the surface of the table, the increase to Sierra's bust had pneumatically jacked her entire chest upwards by about half an inch.

Sierra's processors relished the strict command given her way; tiny beads of lubricant began coating the plastic folds of her warming artificial sex as two small pumps buried beneath began priming themselves. She stood up, running her hands down her sides to fully display her revamped breasts.

Another speedy ocular analysis of Nick's arousal levels estimated him at 85% of his maximum. His hand was even down his pants, stroking at himself. What she couldn't tell though was that Nick was discreetly wiping at his member with a de-sensitizing gel pad; guaranteed to make him last longer and fuck harder than ever before.

Her Visual Readout Display immediately filled with thousands of lines of streaming text as her Carnal Drivers booted up, activating thousands of sexually oriented subroutines.

Next, complex graphical projections flashed across her Visual Readout Display as her Spatial and Awareness Subsystem calculated a set of ideal locations and position vectors to begin engaging Nick in coitus.

Just as her systems had fully readied herself for seduction, Nick spoke again, "Do it again. Increase the size of your breasts."

Sierra grinned. Nick was finally taking an authoritative role with her transformation capabilities.

There was another flurry of pixelated energy as her bosom again expanded. A minor warning flashed across her Visual Readout Display.

WARNING: MULTIPLE TRANSFORMATIONS WITHIN 30 SECONDS IS NOT ADVISED. CAPACITIVE DISCHARGE BEHAVIOR MAY BE AFFECTED AND UNIT MAY BE DAMAGED.

Sierra casually ignored the error warning, instead focused on her new gravity defying breasts which would've broken the straps on any ordinary corset. Luckily this corset had adjusted along with her. Sierra grabbed her newly modified D-Cup breasts, savoring their pliable weight in her hands.

Her Carnal Drivers had now fully booted into operation and had taken over a large portion of her processing capacity. She stepped towards Nick, eager to please him and hungry for his touch. A third and final visual assessment pegged his arousal level at 91%.

"Sierra, I don't care where it is now, but I want you to tighten your pussy as far as it can go."

Her Carnal Drivers squealed with positive feedback subroutines; she continued walking towards him as her vagina squeezed itself tighter and tighter. With her lubricant pumps fully primed and her vaginal heaters at optimum temperature, Sierra took the final few steps towards Nick as an honest to god Sex Machine.

The same warning again flashed across her HUD.

WARNING: MULTIPLE TRANSFORMATIONS WITHIN 30 SECONDS IS NOT ADVISED. CAPACITIVE DISCHARGE BEHAVIOR MAY BE AFFECTED AND UNIT MAY BE DAMAGED.

Sierra again ignored the warning, this time flagging it with a filter so it wouldn't interfere while her Carnal Drivers were activated.

She jumped into Nick's lap with zeal, letting her weight sink backwards away from the couch so that his hands were forced to dig into her artificial derriere to keep her from falling. She relished the sensation, the thousands of tactile sensors embedded within her malleable ass cheeks registering every pin-point of his lustful grabbing.

Nick reciprocated her energy by diving at her mouth with his own. His tongue quickly shot past Sierra's soft lips and artificial teeth where it found its partner. The two parried each other for several minutes, Nick taking momentary side excursions to explore the warm expanses of her inner mouth cavity.

Sierra squirmed in his hands; he could feel the heat and moisture emanating from behind the crotch of her silky corset. Continuing on with their kiss, he brushed his fingers over the puffy contours of her plastic sex. She shuddered, a dull low moan escaping from between their interlocked lips.

He reached in to touch Sierra again, but was this time thwarted as she smacked his hand away. Nick pulled back, breaking off their kiss. He looked at her in confusion and was only answered with a sly grin and a shaking head.

She put a finger up to his lips, "One more time."

Instantly, her entire outfit erupted into a whirlwind of cybernated graphical turbulence. Nick watched, with newfound familiarity, at the swirling colors and shifting shapes that constituted the digital mosaic. The static energy given off by the instantaneous outfit alteration was palpable in their close proximity; he could especially feel the tingles of electricity against his crotch where Sierra straddled him.

The transformation stopped abruptly, more so than usual he thought. But, like clockwork there sat Sierra in an entirely new outfit. She kept the appearance of her body unchanged, but now wore a black crotchless thong and a skimpy low-cut police officer uniform which hugged her lithe waist and massive chest so thoroughly that it was only a matter of time before her breasts popped out.

Nick brought his finger up to her lips, "Oh. You are one cheeky bot."

Sierra playfully bit at his nail, "Oh?! Only for you Nick."

As the last word escaped her pouty lips, she reached out and pulled Nick's shirt up and over his head, tossing it aside haphazardly. Her eyes lit up and she put her hands firmly on his chest, moving them up and down in strange patterns, massaging through his skin. She tip-toed her fingers towards his waist band and stopped just shy of the belt line. She side eyed him, an astute glimmer present from behind the glass optics, "These have to go."

In one fell swoop, she friskily undid his belt, tugged down his zipper, yanked off his pants, and threw them in a heap by the far wall.

Nick's stiff member stood ramrod straight, sticking up through the slot in his boxers and pointing directly at the ceiling. Sierra worked her deft fingers to wrangle his underwear off without so much as disturbing his eager erection.

Now, with every obstacle out of the way, Sierra hopped back onto the couch, again straddling Nick. Her positioning was different this time, with her hands stretched to the top of the couch for support. This trajectory put her synthetic pussy just over the tip of Nick's dick which she teased with delicate movements of her hips that brought her warm lubricated lips dangerously close.

After several teases, not even Sierra's Carnal Drivers could handle delaying coitus any further. She squatted down slowly, carefully lining up the folds of her sex with Nick's member. Confident in their alignment she finally pushed down, steadily letting Nick's hard-on pierce her tightness. Her camera eyes rolled backwards in simulated pleasure as her slick vaginal walls pulsed and gripped at his entire length.

As she bottomed out her squat, Nick triggered Sierra's deepest sensors sending a flurry of data that her Carnal Drivers scrambled to un-pack and analyze. Nick heard the robust servomotors embedded within her athletic thighs lightly whine as she pistoned back up, her glistening folds sliding off his raging erection.

Nick was in bliss. Sierra's artificial sex was impossibly tight, ultra warm, and perfectly lubricated. She slid down his length again, confidently grinding herself against him. They quickly developed a rhythm, bucking each other wildly with reckless abandon.

He was soon panting frantically; Sierra squealed each time her plastic pussy was maxed out by Nick's stiff dick. Lightly scented lubricant ran from her glittering lips as Nick continuously fucked her senseless.

He felt Sierra grind her engorged clit into his manhood with each piston up his shaft, "Mmmhhmmmmm Nick you feel so good!"

Nick replied, in between breaths, "No you feel so good! I can't believe how tight you are."

Sierra flashed a blissful smile, "MMhhmmmmmm Yeah? How do you like my tight pussy?"

"I fucking love it babe!" With his hands dug into the soft plump cheeks of her derriere, he forced her down thrusting himself harder than ever before into her hot wet slot.

"Ahhhhh Ahh Ah!" Sierra's eyes crossed as her systems hitched, scrambling to keep up with the deluge of sexual data pouring in. Sure, she had been mechanically tested at the factory, but her systems had never been fucked like this. They recovered after a set of side-chained auxiliary processors booted up to help take on the monstrous computational loads being thrown at her systems.

Nick noticed the small technical hiccup and found himself enthralled at the idea of fucking Sierra up to the point of malfunction.

He removed a hand from her buttocks and squeezed her right breast vigorously. He felt her stiff nipple through he "fabric" of her uniform. The new stimuli pushed her systems over the edge triggering her orgasm subroutine; theoretically she could continually kill the process and continue fucking Nick on the verge of orgasm until her battery ran out, but where was the fun in that when she could continuously orgasm over and over again without growing fatigued?

Sierra's lubricant pumps revved up, shuttling more of her precisely formulated sex juice into her already sodden vagina. Her moans became louder, breathier. Her movements up and down his hard shaft became more urgent, her pace more erratic.

Nick sensed what was building within the sexbot currently riding his cock and decided to see how far he could take it. As her laborious breaths and desperate movements seemed to be reaching a sensuous crescendo, and with his shaft still firmly planted deep within her, he picked her up by the ass and spun around 180 degrees before driving her forcefully into the couch.

Nick pierced Sierra deeper than she had been designed for and her sensors detonated with an explosion of unintelligible statistics. Again, her eyes crossed as the deluge of sensory data overwhelmed her taxed processors. The intricate array of tiny motors and actuators behind her faceplate froze up as the signals carrying their digital instructions were cut-off mid-stream.

She climaxed, her throaty moans erupting through the gap between her motionless lips. Her hips bucked wildly against his own, her synthetic pussy quivering around his full member. Lubricant gushed out around Nick's shaft as he penetrated Sierra again and again. Pushing into her, he squeezed both of her supple breasts through the tight blue fabric of her police uniform, savoring their plush feeling in his hands. Sierra's nails dug into his back, voicing the emotion of the moment that her frozen face was incapable of displaying.

Sierra's pussy slowly loosened it's grip on Nick's erection as her orgasm waned. He noticed life flow back into her face as her processors recovered, successfully re-routing electrical signals back to the mechanisms embedded behind her faceplate.

Emboldened by Sierra's climax, Nick wraps his arms around her, eagerly grabbing at her smooth round buttocks, "Sierra, increase the size of your ass by three sizes."

"Yes, Nick." Sierra complied. Nick felt the now familiar electrical tinge on his palms as her cheeks inflated beneath his touch.

"Ugghhh. All of you feels so good Sierra. I just want to run my hands all over you!" Nick exclaimed.

"Then why don't you?" Sierra echoed back.

Nick grabbed at the concave sides of her hourglass waist, "Change your hair to a pink bob. Make your lips two times puffier than they are currently."

"Sure, Nick." The words came out of her mouth mechanically, with a metered pace that only turned Nick on further.

He slid his member back into Sierra's folds, still hot and slick with artificial lubricant, and watched the lips of her mouth swell up cartoonishly. This was accompanied with a swift change of her hair style and color.

Feeling Nick's erection slip back into her artificial pussy, Sierra's Carnal Drivers prompted her to grind her mound into him in a choreographed rebuttal. She was determined to make Nick come.

Nick pumped in and out, moving his hands all over Sierra's athletic body. He would initiate deep sensuous kisses before pulling back to kiss her nose or breathe in her ear.

Nick tugged at the slutty police uniform, "Ughhmmhhmm I want this gone. I want to feel YOU."

Sierra obliged, quickly transforming the garment away in a mosaic haze, shifting to just her nude chest, fully exposing both breasts to Nick.

A similar warning message from earlier flashed across her Visual Readout Display; this one making it past her previously defined filters.

WARNING: MINOR FAULT LOGGED IN ADAPTIVE MACRO-COMPOSITE ARTIFICIAL DERMIS CAPACITOR SUB-GROUP UPPER_CHEST_22B. ANY FURTHER TRANSFORMATIONS COULD RESULT IN DAMAGE TO UNIT.

Focused on maximizing Nick's pleasure, Sierra again ignored the warning.

Nick greedily pawed at one of her newly exposed breasts, squeezing harder than he would ever dare with an actual woman. Sierra cooed, savoring the small electrical signals feeding the digital pleasure centers of her computerized brain.