How to Win Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh my god, you're so big," she gasped with pleasure and continued to lower herself slowly onto the long thick cock until more than three quarters of his cock was in her. Intense pleasure was already shattering her, her body shaking, her leg muscles swelling from all the effort as she tried to control her descent onto that thick cock that was so incredibly long.

"Go ahead, hottie. Your pussy was created to accommodate a huge cock!" Dr. Wood said, knowing Susan desperately wanted all of his cock inside her.

"Ahhh...yes..." Susan nodded, her mind was fevered with lust and the itch in her womb was now unbearable. She lifted herself on her knees until Erik's cock was almost visible and then she thrust herself down on him with her full weight. Erik groaned and raised his pelvis to meet her downward thrust. Susan's eyes and mouth opened wide with pleasure as Erik finally filled her pussy with his enormous cock. For a moment she didn't move, allowing her body to adjust to Erik's girth.

"That's it Susan, you managed to take it all! Let it happen... let yourself go and cum all over Erik's beautiful big cock," Dr. Wood encouraged her again.

Susan did as she was told and her whole body started moving up and down slightly. After several minutes of fucking, Susan was getting pretty loud. She was moaning loudly, the bed was shaking and creaking, and Erik was slapping her ass from time to time as she rode his cock.

"Is that what you want, Mrs. Fisher?" Erik asked as Susan rode him for the first time. She was so wet and slippery, yet so soft in his arms. Erik had closed his eyes, enjoying her shuddering movements. He knew she wanted him more than anything she had ever wanted before, and he loved it!

"Yes... Erik, that is what I want, I want your big cock in my pussy!" Susan screamed breathlessly and put Erik's long cock deeper inside her as she undulated out of control.

Susan moaned out in bliss as Erik cupped both hands over her bare bottom and pushed her harder, thrusting his own hips up to meet her. Her orgasm was building quickly and she knew her orgasm was imminent.

"Ohhh... ahhh... ohhh... yes, yes... I'm cumming! I'm cumming!!" Susan cried out as her climax tore through her body.

Erik didn't want to let her excitement disappear so he continued fucking her slowly. He firmly grabbed her hips with his hands and guided her pelvic movements to rock her up and down. This brought his totally erect cock in direct contact with her cervix and pussy walls. Susan gasped for breath at the sensations created by his cock ramming her tight pulsating pussy, then she leaned forward against Erik's muscular body and kissed him passionately.

After her first orgasm and a short rest, Susan let go of all her remaining inhibitions, quickly forgetting that she was a married wife, and instinctively took over. She began to eagerly ride Erik's huge cock, twirling her hips around in a circular motion and moving her hips up and down on his long cock like she was riding a bull. Gradually her rhythm increased, quickened, deepened and her heavy tits began bouncing in rhythm. Erik's eyes focused on Susan's huge breasts.

"Your tits are perfect, Mrs. Fisher," Erik praised her.

"Ohh, thank you honey," Susan whispered as she pulled him to her and hugged him again and again, pulling him in and out, further with each motion. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth hung open as she softly moaned with pleasure.

Erik reached out towards her breasts, cupping them in each of his hands and giving the soft flesh a gentle squeeze. Susan gasped as his thumbs brushed across her nipples, causing them to tighten up more. He pinched her right nipple between his finger and thumb while her fingers went into his hair. Then Erik took the other nipple in his mouth, suckling hard on her so that the sensation ran all the way down to her clit. Susan groaned louder, pushing her chest forward against Erik's face. She held his head gently as his mouth worked her nipple, nipping at it with his teeth and then suckling her.

"Do you like that, Mrs. Fisher?" Erik asked.

"Yes, yes... I love it... I do, I do," she said breathlessly, her breasts were on fire and her body arched as she came again.

"Oh Paul, your wife has an insatiable sexual appetite, I think she orgasmed again. I can see her pussy juice all over Erik's cock, it was easy and very quick," Dr. Clark noticed.

Paul nodded and suddenly realized that his wife had given in completely, he watched as she kept on lifting her body above Erik, and then slamming down hard on his cock. He could hear her screaming as she thrust up and down on him faster and faster.

"You really do like his thick cock, don't you Susan?" Dr. Wood asked.

"Yes, I love his big, thick cock... ahhh...I feel sooo full and... satisfied!" Susan moaned.

"It's OK, hottie. We understand, you just keep cumming!" Dr. Wood suggested to her.

Susan nodded as she stretched out, leaned back, and made Erik's cock rub against her G-spot. Her eyes glazed over with satisfaction and obviously she was savoring the steady contact. She felt herself succumbing to the pleasures she had recently discovered were only possible with a long thick cock.

"Yes, I'm going to cum again... Oh it feels so good every time I rise up and down! I can't stop honey!" Susan said with a quivering voice.

Paul was not sure if Susan was talking to him, or Erik, or both of them. Regardless, he answered, "Yes baby, fuck him, fuck him hard, I know you need it," the sight of his wife riding Erik like a woman possessed was amazing and Paul liked to watch that massive cock slide in and out of his wife's once-tight little hole.

"Have her look you in the eyes as he pounds her pussy with his thick cock," Dr. Wood said.

"Yes, I love making eye contact with my hot wife while she rides Erik's big cock! She loves it too," Paul said.

Susan rode Erik with fierce intensity for almost the next hour as Erik fondled her tits and grabbed her ass. Now, she completely vocalized her fucking by Erik, she told them all about how much she was stretching from his girth and when she was cumming. And she told Erik all about how much she wanted to be fucked by all of his thick meat. Obviously, she was overwhelmed with pleasure and Paul and the two doctors watched in awe as wave after wave of orgasm wracked her body.

"Are you close, Erik?" Dr. Clark asked. He was amazed by Erik's endurance.

"I love the time I spend inside Mrs. Fisher's pussy, but ... I can't hold on anymore," Erik moaned, indicating that Susan was going to make him unload.

"Ohhh, yes... shoot your hot sperm inside me, honey," Susan begged him as her body sensed how close Erik was to release. Her pussy clenched tighter and tighter, milking Erik in spasms and he moaned loudly again.

"Do you like his sperm, hottie?" Dr. Wood teased Susan.

"Yes. I like it. I want his cum inside me. I need to feel his seed," Susan moaned. Obviously, nothing else mattered anymore apart from Erik's cum. She continued moaning loudly and begged him to shoot his sperm inside her again.

At the same time, Erik grabbed her hips, holding her impaled on his long cock as he pressed up hard into her. His cock stiffened, and Susan felt his knob swell inside her, pressed up against her cervix and she pressed down as hard as she could by taking him to the hilt. He let out a loud moan and Susan felt his cock begin to jerk and spasm inside her, filling her insides with hot, sticky warmth. She leaned back a little bit more and Paul could clearly see that the lips of her pussy were wrapped around Erik's cock, squeezing every drop of cum out of him. He also could see how Erik's huge throbbing cock pulsed and twitched whilst his balls contracted up. He knew now Erik was filling his hot wife with his warm thick sperm.

Erik's sperm was pumping into her cervical opening and the sensation was overwhelming. Susan continued to grind on his throbbing cock, wanting to milk every hot drop into her awaiting pussy. At the same time, her body quivered as she orgasmed again. Her body jerked a few more times and the muscles on her voluptuous body were clenched, dripping in sweat. Her hot pussy glistened and bubbled with delight as Erik injected a huge load inside her.

Finally, Susan collapsed on top of Erik and looked toward Paul with a shy smile.

"Do you still love me?" she asked with a pleading look. Her hair was a tangled mess, sweat was running down her slim young body, and her breath was ragged, her eyes ablaze.

"Of course, honey. You were amazing! I can't quite explain why, but I like seeing Erik's involuntary contractions while he is ejaculating inside your swollen pussy! And I like seeing his cum-covered cock and your just-fucked pussy when he withdraws! I am grateful that Erik satisfied you, again," Paul replied and kissed his wife passionately while running his hands around her swollen tits. It was very exciting to see that his young wife enjoyed it so much. He never saw his wife so happy. She looked completely mesmerized.

"Was that what you needed, hottie?" Dr. Wood interrupted them.

"Yes, Dr. Wood. I love my husband, but I also like being fucked hard with a big cock. I won't deny that," Susan muttered. Then she wiggled on top of Erik with satisfied glee and while looking into Erik's eyes with adoration she added, "Thank you so much, my lover."

"My pleasure, Mrs. Fisher," Erik answered and kissed her passionately.

"After an hour of Susan's riding, I noticed it was not only a great fucking, but also the most effective strength and conditioning exercise. Such conditioning drills will enhances Susan's stamina and endurance. This will improve her fitness and performance, which are crucial for maintaining strong athletic performance throughout a practice and game on the court," Dr. Clark observed.

"Yes, very few women can withstand sex, especially in the cowgirl position, that goes longer than an hour like Susan did," Dr. Wood confirmed and added, "I can conclude that Susan's lovely body is no longer a stranger to the loving embrace of Erik. And her vagina is no more a stranger to his cock or his cumming deep inside her!"

Susan nodded and flushed and Dr. Wood continued, "Susan, we must go, but you and your hubby can stay for the next 15 minutes. He can get between yours legs and 'clean you up'. We know your hubby enjoys creampie eating. And do not forget... your next therapy is the afternoon at 6 p.m. See you then..."

To be continued...

12