How to Win Ch. 06

Story Info
Susan takes the next step in her sexual evolution.
7k words
4.39
19.3k
15

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nik314
nik314
858 Followers

Many thanks to Robbie for editing and improving this.

*****

Two doctors and Erik left room and Susan asked coyly, "Are you going to be a good hubby and clean me now?"

"Sounds great," Paul responded with visible enthusiasm.

Feeling relaxed by his answer, Susan continued provoking her husband and throwing fuel in the flame.

"You liked cleaning me up, didn't you, honey? You liked slurping thick white sperm out of my well fucked pussy!"

Without a word, Paul moved and put his head between his wife's long legs. He stood looking down at her swollen pussy startled by how stretched her puffy lips were. Her lips didn't close completely, allowing a thin trail of thick cum to leak from between her legs. Their mixed strong aroma filled his nostrils as he kissed her opening with his lips.

"Ahhh... hubby, look how his big cock stretched out my pussy!" Susan asked provocatively.

"Yes. I like how you look. My freshly fucked satisfied woman," Paul noticed.

"He made a mess down there, didn't he?" Susan replied..

"Yes, he did. There's a lot of Erik's cum in there that needs to be eaten out. I am sure he shot his load pretty deep but...his cum just keeps leaking out of your well fucked pussy. This is proof of how much he came in you, honey. This young stud filled you up with his sperm to the max!" Paul said and started to lap up her and Erik's juices.

Susan was surprised again as Paul started enthusiastically to lick the stream of cum upwards, following it to her sopping pussy. She realized how much her husband loved that she had been fucked by another man. So she gasped and leaned back spreading her legs extremely wide for him, Paul slowly licked her, making his tongue dance up and down the length of her well used pussy, tasting the tangy flavor of their cum.

"Does my pussy taste different now?" Susan asked her husband softly.

"Yes, it taste different, stronger, but I like it," Paul said.

Craving more, Paul moved even closer and finally let his tongue slide into her pussy, searching for more of the intoxicating juices. He could feel her trembling and hear her moans of pleasure and anticipation. He slid his tongue in and out, he was actually tongue fucking his wife.

"Oh Paul, that feels so good," Susan groaned as she looked down between her spread legs, her husband's face pressed tightly to her swollen pussy lips. She pushed down on the muscles inside her, forcing the gobs of sperm down towards her husband's eager sucking mouth, Simultaneously Paul was spreading her pussy lips to make sure he got every last drop that Erik left behind. Obviously, he enjoyed cleaning Erik's thick cum out of his wife's well fucked pussy. Then he put his mouth over Susan's clit as he felt she was about to reach her new climax.

"Ohhh my Gooood..." Susan let out a deep growl as she started to cum. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her hips bucked as she ground her pussy up against her husband's face, his wonderful mouth sending her to a huge climax. It was the second time in Susan's life that she had the long powerful orgasm with her husband! Again, it was when he licked her pussy instantly after she had been well fucked by other men. "Ahhh... thank you, honey! You're such a good husband. I had no idea what I was missing...I didn't know what I needed...," Susan said shyly. Obviously, after her big fucking, Susan thought about it all the time...and she wanted to be filled like that again! "You don't mind if I need fuck to him again?" she cooed as her husband kissed her.

"Not as long as I can watch." Paul replied to her, as their tongues shared their sweet juices.

"Ohhh, thank you, honey. I like it when you watch me. With Erik... it was so different, so exciting, ohhh so amazing!" Susan said happily and kissed her husband deeply.

"Do not forget, it's important that we now know what you need for a good result. Evidently you need more sperm, more cocks, more orgasms," Paul concluded.

After her husband licked her clean Susan dressed quickly and then they went right to training. She changed her sexy clothes in for sportswear, but she still felt the huge load seeping from her pussy even as she started her training. It was amazing for her and she liked it.

Susan had very successful training. If Paul was impressed by her high jump, he was even more impressed that she had new unknown energy. He was now certain that this was due to Dr. Wood's therapy.

Time past quickly for Susan. After the training they had a short rest, but Susan could not sleep. She thought about Erik and her new sexual experience. She could not believe she had fucked anyone but her husband. And she could not believe how good of a fuck it was. She was getting anxious about that and increasingly horny, as the hours passed. The wetness in her panties and the so far unknown itching in her sweet young pussy reminded her that she had her next appointment with Dr. Wood for several hours. She was eagerly looking forward to seeing her new lover again.

***

Susan and her husband arrived at sport's clinic a few minutes before 6:00 p.m. they were shown into Dr. Wood's office. There were two doctors and Erik. Erik was already naked and his cock was semi-hard as he smiled at Susan.

Susan wore very short, tight, cotton white shorts that deliciously stretched over her perfect, round ass and a yellow-colored top was tied right beneath her rack, leaving all of her tummy bare. Her large round breasts were exposed, with her nipples just barely covered. It was clear she wasn't wearing a bra. Erik's eyes went back and forth between Susan's long shapely legs and her stunning face. Her tight shorts and a revealing top made her look very attractive and sexy. Obviously, her outfit was increasing her sex appeal. In actual fact, Susan's sex appeal was so high that there wasn't much she could do to improve it.

"Oh, Mr. Fisher, your wife is fuckably hot! This is what I've been waiting for all day long," Erik whispered excitedly as he looked at Paul. He didn't hide he was satisfied. Then he looked at Susan and added with smile, "Hello, Mrs. Fisher. My cock has been rock hard all the way home, just thinking about what you'd be wearing or not wearing."

Susan's stunning face blushed and her voice grew increasingly husky and sensual as she licked her lips, "Hi, Erik, I can't wait to see you get really hard for me." She sauntered towards Erik, swaying her hips widely from side to side. This time Susan wasn't even trying to hide her excitement. She hugged Erik and her body tensed as his warm lips touched hers. She kissed Erik passionately and started to feel a warm sensation grow deep between her legs. Susan was so eager for Erik to fuck her that she started stroking his huge cock and looking at him expectantly.

"Oh dear, wait a minute. I understand your desire, I understand you looking forward to being fucked hard and I know you need your portion of sperm from Erik ... but first we need to talk," Dr. Wood said with a smile.

Susan blushed and reluctantly moved a bit from Erik. But she still kept his big cock. Her breasts rose and fell, as her breathing got heavier. "I'm sorry, Dr. Wood. It is stronger than me. I love my husband deeply with all my heart but I enjoyed sex with Erik so much." Her eyes smoldered with lust, and she lowered her voice and asked, "Why do I need sex so much?"

"The lust, hottie! It's nothing but pure lust. You showed us and proved to us you love lust!" Dr. Wood answered lovingly. "You are so beautiful and obviously you have a ravenous sexual appetite! Haven't you?"

Susan nodded, looking shy and uncertain. Her face, already flushed red from arousal, turned redder still.

"Please, do not be shy, Mrs. Fisher. All of us know you have big sexual needs. And you need big cock. But your hubby just doesn't have the stamina or the size cock that your hungry hot pussy needs. For that reason Erik started fucking you and now that you have found out how great his big cock is, you can't go without it!" Dr. Clark added gently.

Susan nodded again. Her nipples were rock hard, and her eyes were bright with lust.

"And it was the result of your regular medical treatment in our clinic. Your body is beginning to respond very nicely to your young lover's attention. As soon as your stud shows any interest in loving you your pussy becomes immediately wet and ready. That's a sure sign that you are connecting with your young studs on a deep physical and emotional level. So relax and enjoy. Nothing wrong with a good wife like you having a naughty side," Dr. Wood concluded and added, "Please, sit down next to your lover."

Susan loosened and smiled with relief as she sat on the bed next to Erik, with her long legs crossed. Immediately Erik began stroking her thigh and calf muscles, then his hand moved to her bare taut tummy and finally he squeezed her full right tit. Susan gasped letting his hand caress her hot body.

"Be patient, Erik," Dr. Wood warned him with a smile. But she was very pleased that these two young lovers were so horny. Then she asked Susan, "Have you had been having your training in the afternoon, hottie?"

"Oh, yes," Susan replied briefly, trying to refocusing her attention on the conversation.

"What about results?" Dr. Clark asked

"Results were better then ever," Paul answered instead of his wife.

"I'm glad to hear that. This is proof that the proposed medical treatment is the right choice," Dr. Clark noticed.

"I agree," Dr. Wood said and continued, "What do you think, Paul. Please answer me as Susan's coach, not as her husband?"

"I agree, too. Your proposed medical treatment is a little unusual, but it gives excellent results. Susan didn't feel any heaviness, she now jumps with ease. Today, she again improved her personal record," Paul answered.

"Great. I'm glad to hear that. Obviously, the more orgasms and sperm your wife received, the better result she gives. So I recommend to increase the daily dose of sperm that your wife receives," Dr. Wood said and looked at Susan and Paul.

Susan was silent, so Paul asked confused, "What do you mean, exactly?"

"I mean that in addition to the sperm which your wife will receive in her womb, she should receive another portion of sperm in her stomach!" Dr. Wood tried to explain and added, "Until now, during one session, your wife has received sperm either in her mouth or in her pussy. I think it is time to include another stud in Susan's session. He can help Erik, so Susan should get regular vaginal and oral injections of semen from two potent studs."

Paul nodded, he finally understood!

"Ok, honey. this wont be a problem for you. You love sperm so much, don't you?" Paul asked his hot wife.

Susan blushed and moaned while Erik's hand was fondling her pussy. She was so excited she couldn't think clearly she just whispered, "I really do love eating cum, especially when there is as much as Erik gives me! And I am ready to try if it will help me to do better results."

"Of course, hottie. Your medical treatment requires you to have a lot of sexual activity and a lot of sperm every single day," Dr. Wood confirmed and asked, "will you allow another stud to fill your belly with his warm, sticky semen while Erik fucks you?"

"At the same time?" Paul asked in astonishment.

"Yes. In this way, we will save your time. I'm just trying to be efficient," Dr. Wood answered with a smile. Actually she was planning to check how Susan would react to sex with multiple men.

Paul looked over at his wife and the effect the doctor's words had on her. He saw Susan had accepted.

"Yes, it is a good idea," Paul answered finally.

"So, I think we can begin. Susan, please take off your clothes," Dr. Wood ordered with a smile. She has done a good job and obviously she was satisfied. Dr. Clark noticed again that there was no problem luring Susan and Paul into the next stages of Dr. Wood's plans. So he gave the signal for another stud to enter the room.

Susan stood up and without any hesitation, slipped off her robe and chucked it on one of the sofa chairs. Erik helped her and she was now standing before them completely naked. She looked so hot and Paul noted how comfortable his wife had become with her nakedness. Obviously, she was proud of her hot body, her round ass and her large breasts, so she stood frozen before Erik for a moment that he might admire them. Then, without any suggest from Dr. Wood, she clambered onto the bed on her hands and knees, facing her husband. Her ass pointed back towards Erik, sticking up in the air. When Susan felt Erik climb onto the bed behind her, she sexily wriggled her butt cheeks from side to side, teasing him a little. Her labia were dark red and swollen with blood and Erik could clearly see her juices were starting to run down the inside of her thighs. It was obvious she was already thinking about the feeling of his cock deep inside her and her pussy practically melted at the thought of fucking with Erik so all of them could smell it.

At this point another naked young man quietly entered the room. He couldn't believe what he saw. Beautiful young woman, completely naked, on all fours, was waiting to get fucked from behind!

"Wow, what an amazing sight!" he exclaimed.

"Oh Greg, come in and welcome. I'd like to introduce Mrs. and Mr. Fisher. I told you about them earlier. Mrs. Fisher is the woman whose husband can't give her enough cock. Her husband never really satisfied her, never filled her and never reached the places that gave her really big orgasms. So, you and Erik must help Mrs. Fisher to quench her need for more fuck and sperm in her," Dr. Wood said with wide smile and looked at Susan, "Mrs. Fisher, I'd like you to meet Greg, your new stud!"

"Nice to meet you. You really are beautiful!" Greg said politely, eyeing Susan.

Susan was frozen. She just nodded and blushed again. She expected Tom or Jim, some of her known studs, but Dr. Wood surprised her again. Greg was very similar to other studs, young and handsome. While not as long as Erik's cock Greg's was thicker. And, hanging just below, were two massive, completely shaved balls. As Greg's balls shook, Susan eyes were completely glued on to them. Seeing them in motion really showed off their power and heaviness.

"He has really big balls!" Paul noticed too, obviously surprised.

"Yes, you are right. But your wife needs a lot of sperm and she deserves the best stud, she deserves heavy cummers like is Greg," Dr. Clark said approvingly.

"Impressive, aren't they?" Dr. Wood asked looking at Susan.

"Ohhh yes. I've never seen anything like it. He has absolutely huge balls," Susan replied meekly. He could see Greg's scrotum hanging below his huge penis.

"Susan, remember, how many sperm a man produces is largely down to how big his testicles are. The bigger the balls, the more sperm a man will produce and give you," Dr. Wood gave her advice.

Susan blushed again and nodded. Obviously, she was fascinated with Greg's balls.

"Do you like Greg, Mrs. Fisher," Dr. Clark asked.

"Yes!" Susan inhaled sharply with a hint of shame. She realized how she liked the idea of sucking another new guy while her husband watched.

"I just knew Greg would be to your liking, Susan. And now I know Greg likes Mrs. Fisher, too," Dr. Wood smiled, pointing toward Greg's big cock which beginning to grow hard.

"Yes, Mrs. Fisher looks amazing, she is gorgeous and... so fucking hot," Greg confirmed, smiling at Susan again. His eyes roamed over Susan's body as she waited to be fucked. Her body was hot and Greg had never seen such a perfect specimen of the pretty and sexy female.

"Thank you," Susan said and blushed bright red at the compliment. An excited shiver ran down Susan's spine when Greg called her 'so fucking hot'. She was very flattered when such a handsome young man would find her attractive. Then she felt Erik approached her and started to rub his cock-head along the lips of her wet pussy, teasing her hypersensitive and swollen labia.

"Ohhh... yes...ahhh...," Susan groaned and shivered with excitement as Erik did this. She felt so wet and so slick and sticky. The odor of Paul's aroused wife filled the air. Erik noticed that. "Mmm...Paul. Your wife is so wet and ready! She was an absolute mess. I love the way she smells."

"Me too," Greg confirmed smelling her amazing scent. "Your wife is really excited. I like it," he was thrilled how wet and messy Susan was.

Paul nodded at them with approval. "How could any woman cream her pussy so much?" he was asking himself. He watched as Greg came in front of his wife and presented his thick cock to her lips. Obviously Greg was so aroused too, droplets of pre-cum were oozing from the head of his cock. Susan liked the effect she had on new stud and willingly parted her lips to accept him. She was aware Greg's cock is thicker than all of the young studs which she sucked and she opened her mouth widely and eagerly. Really, Greg was so thick that Susan could barely get her mouth around him! His huge cock head absolutely filled her mouth.

"Ummmmm..." Susan moaned as she took more of Greg's cock into her mouth. She obediently started to tease the warm, salty surface with her tongue. Then she started bobbing her head up and down on Greg's cock and Paul couldn't get over how tiny Susan's mouth looked sucking on Greg's fat cock-head.

"Ohhh... you have a sweet mouth, Mrs. Fisher," Greg said softly and moaned, verbalizing his pleasure at the initial feel of his cock inside Susan's mouth. It was obvious that Susan was infatuated with a fat cock. Dr. Wood had a smile on her face as she watched the raw sexual energy build between Susan and two young studs.

"Mmmmm..." Susan purred seductively around Greg's cock. From the moment Greg's cock-head entered her mouth Susan could taste the salty precum his cock had been oozing and she really liked the taste.

Erik was impatient but he waited while Susan adjust Greg's cock in her mouth. The head of his cock was right there ready to sink into Susan's hot pussy.

"I want your pussy, Mrs. Fisher. Your pussy looks so yummy and inviting. Being a perfect fit for a big cock," Erik said and thrust his hips forward.

"Ohhh.. yessss, please give it me, my lover," Susan groaned loudly and Greg's cock fell out of her mouth as she felt Erik's long cock begin to penetrate her needy pussy. She signed her satisfaction as Erik entered her, opened her, parted her, going deeper and deeper, until he was buried inside her totally. This time the full length of Erik's cock slid pretty easily and quickly into the Susan's moist pussy.

"Your wife likes the easy penetration now that she has been made to fit," Dr. Clark noticed.

"Yes," Paul confirmed shortly, amazed by how easily his wife had grown accustomed to receiving a big cock.

Erik pulled his cock out of Susan's pussy, and began rubbing it up and down her meaty pussy lips and across her clit, teasing her and causing her to cry out loudly.

"Ahhh... please fuck me! I need your big beautiful cock. I need to feel you in me...please!" Susan now begged shamelessly for her young lover to fuck her.

Erik pushed his huge cock into her wet pussy hole again and immediately Susan took Greg's cock again into her mouth. Soon she was having become accustomed to sucking cock while she was being fucked. Also, it took Erik and Greg a moment to settle into a rhythm but they soon did. Their thrusts were then alternating and Susan was rocking between them. It was lovely watching her get impaled from both ends with such impressive big cocks. Susan's entire body was shaking from her excitement as Erik and Greg worked her over. She had never had more than one man at a time and she enjoyed two young eager men at the same time. Never in her wildest dreams had she ever imagined this would be happening to her. She had never even fantasized about multiple partners, let alone two young well hung studs shoving their cocks down her throat and pussy. More surprising to her was the fact that it didn't bother her at all. She liked having two cocks in her at once!

nik314
nik314
858 Followers
12