How to Win Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your wife is enjoying this, isn't she?" Greg asked.

"I'd say that's pretty obvious that my wife like big cocks. Besides, I suppose that Erik and Greg are really good at this." Paul answered quietly, but proudly.

While Erik continued to fuck Susan her ample tits are hanging down under her. Greg noticed them and reached down and took her left large tit in his hand as if weighing it and rolled her nipple. Thereupon, Erik took her right tit in his hand. The sensations of two hands independently caressing her body, squeezing her breasts and pulling on her nipples, along with the fucking her pussy, were driving her wild, and she couldn't stop her shudders and moans.

"Feel good, Mrs. Fisher?" Erik demanded more than asked.

Susan just gasped. Erik could feel her grip on his cock getting tighter and tighter as she obviously got closer and closer to orgasm. Susan mumbled something inarticulately and scream of pleasure escaped her full mouth muffled by Greg's cock. Erik felt her body twitch and for a moment her pussy clenched around him and she started coming hard around him.

"You love coming with big cocks in your pussy and your mouth, don't you?" Dr. Wood asked her softly.

Susan just mumbled again. Obviously, she was in a heaven! Susan wasn't the first wife Dr. Wood treated here, but her orgasms were among the most powerful and longest. Dr. Wood was very pleased with it!

"That's it, hottie, keep cumming for your hubby," Dr. Wood whispered in Susan's ear as Erik continued fucking her.

"Mrs. Fisher orgasmed so fast!" Greg noticed. He was a bit surprised that Susan's first orgasm didn't take long.

"Yes, you are right Greg. Mrs. Fisher cum quickly and easily, but frequently. And she has multiple orgasms during sex. That's all with one man. But when she has two men now I expect..." Dr. Wood explained and smiled enigmatically.

Susan calmed a little, stilling for a moment as her orgasm finally subsided and Erik built up speed slowly, fucking Susan's tight pussy harder and hard as he did. After only a few minutes Susan started to orgasm a second time. ""Oooh yess... yess... ohhh... I'm coming again!" she groaned, losing herself in the moment as her pussy clamped down hard on Erik's cock. This time her orgasm was bigger and harder she had to pull Greg's cock out of her mouth. For a moment her mouth was hanging open and they could see she was trying to say something to her husband.

"Ahhh... honey, thank... you... ahhh... for letting me do this," Susan said finally and looked up at her husband with a sexual glaze in her eyes.

Paul could barely believe this was his wife, the sweet girl he married. His wife was on all fours like a bitch in heat. He just watched them kind of frozen for what seemed like an eternity and Dr. Wood commented and asked him, "Your wife is a good girl and she deserves to be fucked by two big cocks, isn't she, hubby?"

"Yes... yes, she is a good girl and my lovely wife and we should to do everything to win the medal," Paul answered. And now, he realized that he loved his wife much more.

"Fortunately Susan, your husband loves what are you doing and enjoys watching it. You look so good with a cock in each end of you! This is what he wanted to see," Dr. Clark added.

Susan nodded with understanding and gratitude. Then she moaned as Erik started to hump her again, with hard, long strokes. Her firm butt cheeks rippled every time that Erik slapped his cock into her. She stuck out her tongue and tried to lick Greg's fat cock, but she failed.

"Erik, please, be a little gentler and fuck Mrs. Fisher slowly. Let her to lick and suck Greg's cock," Dr. Wood said quietly.

Although Susan's pussy was tight and warm, and felt exquisite, Erik accepted Dr. Wood's request and continued fucking Susan slow, but steady and deeply. This enabled Susan to lick Greg's cockhead for a brief moment and savored the taste of his large precum. Then, with her right hand, she began to masturbate his cock by sliding it up and down. As she stroked it gently, she licked his huge balls, and then softly sucked them.

"I have never had a woman suck my balls before. Thank you, Mrs. Fisher," Greg moaned in ecstasy.

Susan finished and moved her tongue back up his cock. She opened her mouth wide and took almost all of Greg's cock down her throat. She started to deep-throat him. Never before had Paul seen his wife so eager to take a cock into her mouth. It was obvious that his wife was infatuated with a fat cock as she didn't just suck it she made love to it.

"Your wife is the best cocksucker in the world!" Greg said between grunts glancing at Paul.

"Yes," Paul answered shortly, a touch of pride in his voice.

For a moment Susan pulled Greg's cock from her mouth and begged him. "Please, cum in my mouth!" It was obvious that she felt the strong desire to swallow every last drop of Greg's cum.

"Yes, Greg, come on, feed our girl, she needs your cock milk," Dr. Wood encouraged

All those words and the intensity of Susan's blowjob were too much for Greg and he warned her, "Aaahhh, Mrs. Fisher! I'm going to cum."

Susan mumbling approvingly started gently to massage Greg's huge balls with her right hand. Greg's cockhead swelled in her mouth and she braced herself for the cum flood. Soon she felt a salty liquid filling her mouth as Greg began to spurt. Her mouth was closed as she held only Greg's cockhead in her mouth and there was no sign she had just made Greg cum. A second, third and then a fourth volley shot forth. Finally, they could see her cheeks start to bulge out as Greg flooded her mouth with an absolute torrent of semen. They listened her to gulp as she kept up with every new pulse of sperm. There was too much of it, however, she kept suction on his cock and handled every drop. No leakage at her lips or even a droplet on her face revealing the huge load of Greg's sperm that he just released into her mouth.

"Great work, Susan! Greg shoots a large amounts of sperm but you had taken it all, every little bit," Dr. Wood praised her.

Susan blushed and felt a surge of pride at pleasing Greg. She opened her mouth to show them she still had a lot of Greg's cum in her mouth. Then she gulped again. This time when she opened her mouth Greg's sperm was all gone except for a little on her tongue.

"Uuuummm... baby, you taste sooo good," Susan said provocatively as her tongue was still coated with Greg's cum.

Greg was stunned and thrilled. "Mrs. Fisher managed to swallow my entire load!" he whispered.

"Yes, Greg, she did," Dr. Clark confirmed and added, "Mrs. Fisher loves a cumshot, she loves to swallow a guy's fresh cum, she has become such cumaholic!"

Greg needed a break and he lay down on the bed beside Susan. All while Susan cocksucked Greg, Erik was feeling the wet heat of Susan's fevered pussy onto his balls forcing himself to wait to give her a hard fucking . Now he could not wait any longer. And Susan couldn't wait either. She had been fucked slowly but deeply and she was on the edge of climax. Her pussy muscles gripped Erik's cock, then her body started to pull forward and push back rhythmically. As she pulled forward, half of Erik's long cock would reappear from inside her, swollen and glistening with her moisture, then it would disappear inside her again as she strongly pushed back. Susan worked all alone as she was feeling full of sexual energy. Erik didn't have to move and he grinned when his cock bottomed out, reaching her cervix. Now, Susan's moans of enjoyment were loud and clear. She was fierce, impaling herself onto Erik's huge cock, after several minutes she orgasmed again. Her orgasms were long and intense and she stopped to move. Erik waited until Susan had calmed from her last huge orgasm before starting to fuck her again. Now Erik pounded into her harder and harder and Paul could see Erik's big balls slapping against Susan's clit as he drove into her. Simultaneously Susan was shoving back at Erik as hard as he was fucking into her. Each stoke ended with the loud slapping of his hips on her willing and shapely ass.

"Ohhhh... Erik. I can't get... enough of... that biiig cock," Susan said with a voice that was trembling with need and lust.

"Do not worry, Mrs. Fisher. I am always eager and ready to fuck and satisfy you. My body and my cock are yours to use. I do adore you Mrs. Fisher, and I am willing to pleasure you in whatever way you desire, oh so willingly," Erik answered happily and laid over her back to squeeze her large tits and pinch her erect nipples.

"Ahhh... thank you... my lover," Susan gasped again and flushed.

"I'm glad you two both enjoy each other," Dr. Wood said with smile, "but Greg is waiting for his turn!"

"But... he had cum in my wife's mouth only few minutes ago," Paul said, wondering.

"Yes, but obviously your horny wife has aroused him again," Dr. Clark explained.

"Paul, it is the advantage of youth. Greg may have ejaculated quickly but also he recovere's quickly and he becomes aroused and erect again," Dr. Wood confirmed and added, "Studs, it is time to change your places!"

Greg immediately moved behind Susan, but Erik plunged his cock deep into Susan's pussy several more times. Then unwillingly he pulled his cock out of her pussy and stood in front of her.

Almost simultaneously, Susan and Paul have realized what Dr. Wood requested from them! For the first time Susan will be fucked by two men at once, one after another. Until now, apart from her husband, only Erik fucked her. Paul was shocked, but Susan was fascinated over the idea. It was more than she fantasized about fucking every day a different young man with other people all around watching.

"Paul, it is time your wife tastes Erik's cum, too," Dr. Clark added.

Still on her knees but with her face in Erik's crotch, Susan took his cock in hand. Mixed juices seeped from Erik's cock in several thick glistening pulses and then oozed slowly down his shaft. Susan leaned down and eagerly ran her hot tongue up and down his cock. There was a good amount of his precum mixed in with her own musky juices. She loved the smell and taste of Erik's cock and she kissed his cockhead with all her passion and gratitude for the great orgasms he gave her. Her mouth opened and Erik shoved his cock right into her willing mouth and down her tight throat making her take every inch of his length. He felt her sucking hard around the base of his cock with her full soft lips as her tongue teased his shaft.

"Ohh, that feels good, Mrs. Fisher. You've got a nice mouth," Erik yelled impatiently, glancing down to watch his hard cock slide in, slide out, as his balls jiggled at Susan's chin.

"Go on, Susan! Suck it! Suck his big cock!" Dr. Wood encouraged her and smiled.

Susan's cheeks sunk in as she greedily sucked it in as deep as she could go. Erik was on the edge and he knew it wouldn't take him long to cum. Just a few minutes later he started to shoot a huge load into Susan's hot, greedy mouth.

"Mmmm," Susan let out a low moan of pleasure as she felt her mouth start to fill again. A wad of cum sprayed across her tongue and down her throat, almost choking her, but Susan swallowed quickly, even as another wad caused her cheeks to bulge. For the first time Susan received Erik's sperm in her mouth and belly, so she continued to suck, trying to swallow it all. After ten or eleven convulsions Erik finally relaxed and pulled out his cock as Susan breathed very heavily.

"You did a great job, hottie. You must have drank several gallons of their cum today!" Dr. Wood praised Susan again.

Susan blushed and nodded as she licked the remnants of sperm from her lips and chin like it was her last meal on earth. Erik tasted so good, so salty and creamy.

"You like to watch me swallow him when he cums?" Susan asked her hubby while she had a huge satisfied grin on her face.

"Yes, honey. I know you need a lot of sperm, so go ahead honey... suck and milk these young studs," Paul said and kissed her softly.

"Well hubby, I think it's time for the fattest cock your wife will ever find," Dr. Wood announced that it's time to Greg was starting to fuck Susan.

Seconds later, Greg's hard cock pressed against Susan's swollen pussy lips, causing her entire body to tremble with anticipation and expectation. Obviously she hardly waited to feel Greg's fat cock inside her hot wet pussy. However, Greg wanted to watch Susan's face and wanted to have direct eye contact with her while he stuff her pussy so he rolled her onto her back and put her head in Erik's lap. Susan willingly sprawled her long legs widely and they could see her juices were still dribbling out from all the times Erik made her cum while he fuck her. Greg slowly positioned himself between Susan's long legs, his fat cock swelling right before her pussy and precum was oozing from the tip.

Paul looked down between his wife's spread legs and saw the big cock lining up on her little slot. "Greg is huge... he was incredible girth," Paul commented anxiously and looked at Dr. Wood.

"Do not worry, hubby. Greg will be very gentle and patient with your wife. With his thick cock Greg will finish your wife's resizing Erik started yesterday," Dr. Wood explained.

Paul nodded his understanding.

Greg tickled Susan's swollen pussy lips and clit with the tip of his cock and Susan gasped contentedly. As he continued, she started to rotate her hips and made a squealing sound that let Paul know his wife was close to cumming again.

"Ohhh...," Susan groaned as the huge cock started to enter her tight pussy. The swollen, purple head of Greg's cock had only just slipped past her folds when she started to orgasm again.

"Is Mrs. Fisher going to cum, again?" Greg asked not believing she orgasmed so quickly.

"Ahhh...yesss..." Susan moaned. Her body trembled and Greg waited for a moment, then he threw Susan's legs over his shoulders and gave her his fat cock at a pace she was comfortable with and opened her up slow-like. He shoved only 4-5 inches into her tight pussy and then just stayed there for a moment, letting Susan's pussy adjust to his monster size. As Paul watched how the fat cock parted his wife's pussy he had to agree that Greg was really very gentle and patient!

"You're liking it, Mrs. Fisher," Erik said, stating the obvious. He had stopped stroking her hair and was focused on her ample tits, caressing and pinching her hard nipples.

"Yes... ahhh... I'm sooo full," Susan answered with a satisfied sigh.

"You like this thick cock?" Greg followed.

"Yesss..." Susan gave simple but revealing reply.

Slowly back and forth Greg's hips hardly moved at all, as his cock delved little by little deeper into Susan. In the same time Erik was continuing to maul her large breasts alternating between sometimes massaging and fondling and at other times pinching her nipples. Then, one last big thrust pushed Greg all the way into Susan's sopping wet pussy.

"Just look at this fat cock, filling your wife up!" Dr. Clark said to Paul. "There is no greater satisfaction for hubby like you than watching a big cock penetrate your wife's tight pussy!"

Paul just nodded, obviously he was speechless watching her tight pussy opening stretch around Greg's thick cock, hearing her whimper as it disappeared inside her hot body, knowing his wife was full to the max.

"Oohhh, Greg, aaahhh,." Susan cried out loudly. She can feel it splitting her wide open. So wide! So thick! She had never felt so stretched and filled before. Her body beginning to tremble as huge extended orgasm hit her with the power of a train. Finally, this orgasm began to subside just when a second, more powerful orgasm shook her body and Susan screamed again. Her face was peppered with drops of sweat.

"It was his girth that made your wife melt... how Greg's cock seemed to touch her everywhere at once," Dr. Wood explained with smile.

"Ohhh, what a pussy! Mrs. Fisher, you're so good," Greg exclaimed. "So tight, but so slippery and smooth!" Obviously, the feeling of Susan's tight pussy contracted around his thick cock was better than he had imagined. He continued to fuck her and added, "That's so hot, Mrs. Fisher. I'm fucking you right in front of your husband... Tell me I fuck you better than your husband. Loud, so he can hear it."

"Oh, yes... you do, you fuck me so much better! Honey, watch Greg fuck me. Ohhh... it's so good, it's so good in my pussy. Honey, thank you," Susan gasped at her husband in a throaty heated whisper.

Pail nodded and squeezed her hand giving her his approval.

"Hottie, relax and just enjoy it! Let your passion escape. You know your hubby has never made you feel like this. Let a real stud show you what you've been missing... what you need," Dr. Wood encouraged her in a soothing tone. She was visibly pleased how Susans resizing was going and she added, "Come on, Susan! Fuck him. Show your hubby and your coach what stamina you have. Show him your willingness! Show your coach what you can do. Fuck for your coach. Fuck for your hubby!"

Susan's legs locked around Greg's ass and her fingers dug into his back. Greg kissed her softly, feeling her calm down again as she became used to the feeling of a fat cock inside her. His thrusts become more rapid and he put more into each thrust, making Susan tremble with little orgasms each time she accepted his fat cock. The room was now filled with the sounds of their bodies slapping together, her whimpers and his groans. Susan was making long 'mmmm...' sounds and a grunt at the end of each of his strokes when he slamed down on her, burying that thing inside her now totally stretched pussy. She was smiling big and kissing him. Obviously she liked it! Looking into her eyes Greg asked, "How does it feel, Mrs. Fisher?"

"Aaahhh... it feels awesome. It feels so good! Too good!" There was sincere delight in Susan's voice. She completely lost her mind! She was laying there looking around at her hubby and all the other present with a sexual glaze in her eyes.

"It's not too big, honey? It doesn't hurt?" Paul asked worriedly and moved behind Greg's back. Now, he had a great view. His wife's pussy was fully extended, filled with Greg's fat cock. His wife's pussy pulsed and again he noticed his wife became accustomed to the thickness quicker than he would have suspected.

"Ohhh... no, it sooo... good, honey. I like to feel... girth occupying my space...filling my body full... I crave it! I can't possibly resist!" Susan answered whispering back between her grunts.

Dr. Clark noticed Paul's suspicions and he tried to help and explain, "Paul, don't forget, your wife is suited for big thick cocks and one of her most basic needs is to be well-filled. Erik and Greg have got your wife totally addicted to that big cock of theirs, and now that she's started there's no way for her to stop! Her vagina being occupied is necessary for her happiness and she needs to feel it."

Dr. Wood also was sure that Susan has become obsessed with big cocks, particularly girth. But she wanted to enable Susan a little break from the thick cock, so she ordered, "Please Greg, let Erik fuck Mrs. Fisher again!"

12