How To Write, Haha!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
520 Followers

Focus on your self. You are probably writing something that started inside you. Be it a true fantasy piece or just the tale of two folks fucking that you saw on a porno, it's your story. Don't let others judge for you how it should come out. And don't be hard on yourself. In this world, there are so many people who are bored and lonely and looking to be noticed even if it's for something not nice. Like dogs begging at the table, if we stop feeding them they'll learn that they have nothing to gain from what they're doing.

If you wrote a story every day, your writing would improve. It honestly would. A "terrible" writer would not remain a terrible writer if they wrote one story every day. You alone know what you need to improve, what you want your style to develop to, how you want your skills to grow. So write! Reread and edit, if you think you should. And know that even the worst crap writing gets read, even if it's just by someone's old English teacher who doesn't like young whippersnappers breaking the rules. Three more little sayings or pieces of wisdom you'd find on any fridge magnet or bumper snicker. I follow both of these!

Those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind. (Dr. Seuss said that, lots of people thought he was a terrible writer too.)

Make up the rules as you go along!

Do what you love, and the rest WILL follow!

It really will. You can be a great writer. Maybe...you already are!

DireLilith
DireLilith
520 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

How to Write a Good Sex Scene Tips on believable written sex.in How To
My Take on Writing a Female Orgasm Descriptive orgasm examples & words to consider.in How To
How to Write an Erotic Story Pornography vs Erotica, a writer shows how to write erotica.in How To
Make Big Bucks Selling Fiction How to sell your dirty stories and make big bucks.in How To
Grammatical Erotica Pt. 01-02 Styles of writing/styles of making love.in How To
More Stories