How to Write Realistic Transsexual Characters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TGirlNerd
TGirlNerd
14 Followers

Some trans people find it useful to keep in mind what is known as sexual homology. As an embryo develops into an infant, certain parts of the sexual anatomy develop differently depending on the sex of the embryo. Labia and Scrotal skin come from the same original embryonic structures -- so some trans women view their scrotum as a sort of bloated labia, and trans men sometimes view their labia as simply very small balls. The penis and clitoris share a similarly homologous relationship. Not all trans people use this to reduce dysphoria, but I personally have found it to be at least partially effective and know several other trans people who have as well.

[9.1] What are some details for trans women?

First of all, the most common scenario I see on Literotica is one of the trans woman penetrating a man in some way. However, for most trans women, penetrating is a hit-or-miss endeavor at best. Rather than being something we crave, for most of us penetrating is just a big reminder that we have a penis instead of a vagina -- and very few trans women are comfortable enough with that idea to use their penis for something they absolutely could not do if they didn't have one. Personally, I have had some positive experiences with penetration but it's difficult to maintain arousal and not as good as other options like hand-jobs or frottage.

Though the testicles themselves are typically a source of dysphoria, the sensitive scrotal skin is what would be shaped into labia during an SRS, and even before the surgery many trans women find it very pleasing to be touched there. The penis can also be a sensitive, pleasurable area if it is treated as one would treat a large clitoris rather than as an object for penetration. However, any genital touching runs the risk of causing too much dysphoria, and the pleasure vs dysphoria balance will vary from person to person.

I have heard mixed reports from others about receiving blow jobs -- I personally find them very dysphoric and am not a fan. Receiving anal sex is often better for trans women than it is for cis women, since trans women have a prostate making anal as pleasurable for us as it is for gay men.

Remember the non-physical aspects as well. Trans women are women and being treated as a man or having a partner give any indication they think of us as a man is a guaranteed huge turn off and a complete deal-breaker for many if not most trans women.

[9.2] What are some details for trans men?

I've come across very few stories of trans men on Literotica, which is a shame since trans men deserve to be seen as desirable and attractive as much as anyone else.

The same general rules apply to trans men as to trans women -- anything which absolutely could not be done with male genitalia is probably going to be dysphoric. My experience has been that receiving vaginal sex is usually not a positive experience for a trans man unless he is already extremely worked up; and even then it's hit or miss. Drawing attention to the vagina or calling it a vagina/pussy/any other exclusively female name for genitals is probably not going to make him feel very good. Some trans men do like their clitoris stroked and rubbed as one would stroke a penis.

For every pre-op trans man I've ever known, touching their chest is an extremely dysphoric experience. While I'm sure this isn't completely universal, it's at least extremely common. Don't refer to a trans man's chest as "breasts" or worse, "boobs" or "boobies." The fact that their chest is larger and squishier than most men's is just about the last thing they want to be reminded of, particularly during sex.

Just as with trans women, be sure to remember the non-physical aspects as well. Trans men are men and being treated as a woman or having a partner give any indication they think of them as a woman is a guaranteed huge turn off and a complete deal-breaker for many if not most trans men.

[10] Closing Notes

Always remember that trans people are as diverse a group as any other group of people. Most of us have had shared experiences of having to hide, of fear of what people will do or think if and when they find us out. We all share the pain of dysphoria, though the details vary from person to person, and most of us have had both negative and positive experiences with the process of transition and coming out to friends, family, and loved ones.

But beyond that, we are each individuals. There is no one way that transsexuals act, no one thing that we all like during sex, no one group we are all attracted to. Remember to write a person first, give them a personality, make them something more than just "trans." Give them a career, a family, a history, a hobby ... "trans" isn't a back story or an archetype, it's just another trait that goes into the complete picture of who a person is and where they have come from.

TGirlNerd
TGirlNerd
14 Followers
12