How To: Young Wife to Shared Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tabbisfull
Tabbisfull
3,200 Followers

Also, you should expect a few embarrassing moments. When she decided that she should be on birth control, she went to our own doctor who knows that I have had a vasectomy. He looked at her funny and was noticeably uncomfortable. He even mentioned that he thought I was fixed. He knows us pretty well. He and his wife are our friends. I guess she should have been more discreet with that one, but we thought her regular doctor should know she is on birth control. There have been other interesting moments as well.

If this is for you, enjoy the journey. Let your wife be sexy first. Play games with the two of you. This will be fun regardless of where it leads.

Tabbisfull
Tabbisfull
3,200 Followers
12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
19 Comments
johnbottom4ujohnbottom4u3 months ago

Extremely hot! Years ago when I was in prison for 3 years I heard that she was going out dancing with girlfriends and she had gone home with several men. When I first heard about it I was panicked. Knowing I could not go and stop her made me crazy. Slowly I began kmasturbating to thoughts of her sucking and fucking huge cocxks and getting her little opussy stretched out! I was jacking off 4 or 5 times daily in my work bathroom and i loved it. I was fantasizing about being cukolded by her and she would not give me her pussy any more. God i came fast.

I changed jobs in prison from mechanic work to being a clerk for a man who was homosexual and he would make passes on inmates and they would quit when they found out he was gay. I took the job and i was the only employee he had. on my 3rd day at work I was extremely horny and decided to experiment with gay sex. I was walking around with a hard on visable thru my pants. I even jacked off in the bathroom leaving the door open for him to watch me! I stripped down naked and stroked my ciock while lookoing at him...He came into the bathroom and we began making out...I was so turned on and i took his clothes off and got on my knees and sucked his cock for half an hour. He locked all the doors and we layed down on the sbig desk and I told him I wanted him to fuck my ass and cum in me bareback. For the rest of the day he and I fucked, made out and sucked eachothers cocks. I told him i had been cukolded and now wanted to be homosexual and let my wife watch me suck cock and get fucked. My boss had a 10 inch cock and taught me how to deep throat his cock. He would fuck me so good I would cum without touching my cock.

When I parolled I stayed with Paul my boss athis house. We were now lovers and I was his bottom girlfriend. My asshole was now big loose and easy to fit big dicks. He would bring a couple friends over and I would get gangbanged by 3 men all weekkend. I loved it.I went home a month later and told my wife I knew she was fucking lots of men and that I now was in a relationship with a man with a big cocxk and I was his bitch. She wa=n=ted to watch him ass fduck me. My lover paul said bring her to his house to watch. Paul and I( made love real good wh=ile she was naked masturbating and cumming over and over. She came over and started sucking pauls cock while I watched. I decided to never again fuck her. I didnt even kiss her. Paul fucked her crazy and she was screaming and cumming like i never seen her do before. I sat on pauls lap and tok all hios cocxk up my ass and nbounced while she watched. I was d=one with her and pussy. She was sad I didnt want to fuck her any more. Fuck that bitch, I now was in love with cock!

miranurmiranur6 months ago

Beautiful!

It took 10+ years in our case to get convinced. Especially as a virgin from a very conservative background.

Love and respect her and communicate, communicate.

Patience is key.

It will happen.

It invariably does.

All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to transform an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

All women must understand that nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage.

It is perfectly fine.

Only nobody talks about it openly in society.

Just be safe with condoms and HPV vaccination to protect against cervical cancer and HIV/AIDS. Share recent STI/STD test results with the 3rd not just verbal confirmation

scaryoutcomescaryoutcomealmost 2 years ago

I remember the first time I thought about wife sharing. My wife and I had been married for less than a month when we went to a drive-in restaurant that she had worked part time at for several years. As she walked to the building a guy came running out and put a lip lock on her lasting 4-5 seconds. She showed him her ring and pointed at me in our car. At first, I was angry but as they talked, I notice I was getting a hard on which was confusing to me. She went in the building and got us a takeout order. When she got back to the car she apologized and told me they had dated, and he didn't know she had gotten married. I told her I understand but don't let it happen again. Well, the seed was planted, and I did want it to happen again but with much more than a kiss. When we had sex, more times than not, I was thinking about her screwing another guy. After we had our children, I brought up the subject of her past sexual encounters. At first, she didn't want to talk about them but slowly opened up. She had sex with 8 guys before me and 6 0f them were bigger downstairs than me including the guy she had kissed in front of me. One night when we were having sex, I asked her if she missed having a well-endowed man. She said I was enough for her. But the way she said it and how she got off I knew she was lying. I kept bringing the subject up while we were having sex. Then one day while we were eating breakfast, she asked me if I would be ok if she did have sex with another guy. I told her it wouldn't bother me if she did not fall for the guy, and I wanted the guy to be married and have STD tests. She agreed. We used a dating site and as of now she has had sex with 3 different well-endowed guys a total of 23 times. Two of the guys let me watch them at the motel and I always get sloppy seconds when they leave. I guess I am a cuck because I love going down on her and getting a bird's eye view while laying on my back when she gets it doggy style.

gpetagpetaover 2 years ago

cheating with permission, if you like it

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories