How We Became An "Owned Couple" Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,893 Followers

The vibrator slipped in easily with all the oil and he moved it very slowly back and forth.

"You relaxed? That feel good," Tim asked softly.

I moaned that it did and I felt his warm hands reach under me and pull my cock down. It had been wedged between my stomach and the bed but now Tim was rubbing, pulling on the shaft, slippery with his oiled up hand. "You let me know if you want me to stop," he warned.

With no reply back he inched the vibrator in further and turned it on sending a warm rush across my body. Tim's hands continued to rub up and down my shaft as I inched off the bed allowing him unencumbered access to my manhood. "Connie told me you'd like it, that you'd want me to give you a little special treatment today."

I wondered what all she did tell him as he continued to slide his hands over my cock and balls while at the same time moved the vibrator in and out of my ass. It was as intense as anything I had ever felt.

Just as I was enjoying the moment, I felt him lie over my back and remove the artificial device and replace it with something warm. Too large to be his fingers until I realized it was his cock. He had his cock positioned at the entrance of my asshole. I started to say no, don't do that when I felt the head slip in, the cock sliding deep into my rectum as his hot breath teased the back of my neck.

"Are you wearing a rubber?" I questioned feebly acquiescing that it was far too late to resist his cock now.

"No, but I'm safe. I get tested regularly. Besides, I won't cum in you," he replied as he continued to push back and forth, his cock sliding in and out. I thought it would hurt but I suppose all the fucking with Connie's strapon had more than prepared my ass for the real thing. If anything, his cock may have actually been smaller than the ones I had been accustomed to.

At that point I was way past asking him to take it out, enjoying the feeling of having a man fuck my ass. Tim sensing no resistance, kissed my shoulder and then with his left hand, his body resting squarely on mine, turned my face to the side and closed his lips over mine.

It startled me to have a man kiss me and I pulled back but his right arm was positioned behind my head allowing me no retreat as his tongue forced its way into my mouth. I could feel just the hint of stubble over his lips and his lips were much firmer than Laura's but eventually I resigned myself to the probing hot kiss and allowed his tongue free access in my mouth.

I opened my mouth wider as I felt his tongue moving in and out as Tim drove his cock into my ass. My own bottom moved up to meet his thrust and now I found myself kissing him back. My eyes tightly closed as I gave myself over totally to him.

I'm not sure what possessed me to open my eyes, a noise, a feeling, but when I looked up Connie and Laura stood beside the bed watching the scene of two men making love. Laura stood emotionless but Connie had a distinct grin on her face as she grabbed Laura's hand and without a word led her out of the bedroom.

Here I was lying on my stomach, with a man driving his cock deep into my ass as I returned his wet kiss. Allowing his tongue to ravage my mouth. I wondered what thoughts were going through Laura's mind as Tim twisted our bodies as mine came to rest on his as he lay on his back.

He reached his hand down to my cock and tugged on it, back and forth and within just a dozen strokes or so, I shot a stream of cum that landed on the pillow. Stream after stream shot from my cock until I lay flaccid across his body. Tim slid out from under me and walked over to the bathroom, returning, I saw him cleaning off his cock with a washcloth and after inspecting it walked up to my head at the side of the bed.

He didn't say anything as he fed his dick to me and I opened my mouth without question. There was no use pretending now. No use in denying him as I allowed him to fuck my face. I was sure Connie had set this up. She intended that I would have my first real cock. To allow a man to take me in front of my girlfriend. Now here I was sucking his cock.

Now both of us, Laura and myself, had experienced what it was to have same sex with someone. We had both given up to our bisexual urges, explored a part of ourselves we never knew about. I resigned myself to allowing Tim to cum in my mouth but just as I was prepared to take his load, he broke our silence, "Connie said she wanted to see this, come on," he urged as he pulled me out of bed.

Tim gently pushed me down the hall naked until we reached the den where he had me kneel. "Okay, here's the finish you wanted," he smiled at Connie who was seated on the couch with Laura. Her head leaning on Connie's shoulder. I got the sense of foreboding from her. Almost as if what was happening to me was her fault, her doing, But something she was powerless to stop.

I looked up at the cock inches from my faces, there on my knees, knowing what I was expected to do. I didn't hesitate as I went back to sucking his cock, taking the shaft in my mouth as I moved my right hand up and down the slick dick, covered in my saliva which dripped down my chin. It grew harder in my mouth and I actually felt excited as I sucked the cock in front of Laura and Connie.

I wanted to show them what I was, what I had become. That I was bisexual like my girlfriend. That we were both okay to this scene. Tim didn't last long as I felt his balls contract and then the first launch of cum that hit the back of my throat. The salty load tasted similar to mine as I swallowed as fast as I could, sucking him down and then licking the shaft clean as well as his balls.

Tim groaned and I reveled at the job I had done. Knowing that I had not only pleased Tim but my neighbor as well. I could have never dreamed at Christmas break, the first evening Connie and I got together it would ever lead to this.

After Tim left, Connie informed me she had made a bet with Laura that she could turn me into a cocksucker as easily as she had made Laura a lesbian. Had she lost, which never crossed her mind, Laura would have a week of Connie being her complete slave. Doing anything she wanted. Months later, she confided that she had hoped to win the bet and she would have made Connie have sex with me - a guy.

Laura would have had Connie give me blowjobs and I would fuck our lesbian mistress regularly both in the pussy and ass for a whole week.

Unfortunately for me, I never knew that and lost that opportunity by allowing Tim to have my ass and the deal was sealed when I sucked his cock.

Since Laura lost, she had to seduce Ashley, her tennis partner and introduce her to the joys as a Sapphic sister. To have sex with her and in turn bring her to Connie who would transform her into the little lesbian she wanted her to be. Laura had until school let out for the summer to make that a reality. Welching on the bet, Connie warned, would bring unimaginable consequences for Laura.

In the few remaining weeks before summer break, Connie would take Laura and I to some of the lesbian clubs in Raleigh. Sometimes she would have me introduce myself to men she knew to be gay, encouraging me to go home with them and later reporting my night back at their place to her. Connie would ask for all the sordid details of how I gave myself to them, sucked them off and took their loads. Sometimes she did the same with Laura, particularly with older women and she would "loan" Laura out for the evening.

By the end of the semester we were treated as Connie's little whores and I lost track of the number of men and women she traded the two of us off to. As crazy as it sounds, Laura and I loved it and it made the time we had alone together even more special. We loved being treated like sluts. Connie's little whores to be used.

I suppose it was a week or two before school let out that I got up one weekday morning and headed off to class. Opening the front door of my apartment, I was surprised, but only at first, with the sight of Ashley exiting Connie's apartment. She looked up with deep embarrassment, as it registered who I was. She was dressed in a warm up suit and there was no doubt she had been there for the entire evening as her hair was somewhat disheveled.

I knew that Connie had been with her and that sometime in the previous week or two, my girlfriend had made good on her bet. It would be weeks before I found out the story of how Laura had begun her seduction in the showers after a match and using that as a springboard to turn her partner. Presenting her to Connie who would in turn increase her stable of little lesbian coeds.

Chapter 10.

We were both disappointed when Connie told us she was finishing up her Masters at Tech and headed back down to Atlanta to be with Sandy. Their time apart was much too great even with the trips back and forth.

Laura and I finished up our degrees and got married shortly after she graduated. Life with Laura was as wonderful as we both hoped it would be but something was missing as we both began to explore the threesomes and couple swapping we had been accustomed to in college.

Laura continued to enjoy outings with other women. She joined a health club providing an absolute playground of women from which to sample.

Then one night I found a swinger's sex site on the Internet and found a description of a couple looking for two submissives. We knew that's what we were. There was no denying what Connie had made us. We had both enjoyed the lifestyle in college of submitting to this dominant woman and we knew immediately that was the missing ingredient in our relationship.

It was just over a year ago that I sent an email that was acknowledged and sent back. A year ago that Laura and I met Carl and Wanda. A couple that would lead us on a journey we had yet to explore. The couple we refer to today as our owners.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,893 Followers
12