How We Became An "Owned Couple" Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,880 Followers

All three women referred to my dick as a clit and told me it was worthless to them as it could never compare to the real cocks they all enjoyed. Wanda had me shower and when I returned I spent the evening licking Lee and Wanda's pussies as Carl fucked Anna.

I actually enjoyed hearing her moan as he thrust his huge cock into her hole and I knew I could never make her happy that way again.

Soon after they all returned, Anna and I moved in with Carl, Wanda, and Lee. I gave up the apartment and sold all of our prior furnishings.

Carl arranged for Anna to get more than her share of strange cock and I often cleaned her out when she returned from one of their swinger parties.

When we celebrated our one year anniversary being owned by our masters, Anna confronted me with something that I had never considered. She said she wanted to have a baby and that Carl had agreed to father it. As we didn't have intercourse anymore, that was only logical. Carl would raise the child as his own and the baby would always be well taken care of by he and Wanda.

I had always thought of Laura and I having children and I knew it had been her biggest desire to one day have a family. Laura kissed me deeply, much as she had throughout our life together, as she urged me to let Carl be the father of our child.

I'm not sure it could have been any other way and gave my consent. Laura... or Anna rather .. told me how much she loved me and how happy I had made her. She then told me I needed to ask Carl to father our child.

I felt strange asking another man to fuck my wife until she conceived but I suppose nothing about our relationship made much sense.

Carl smiled at me when I asked him and invited me to his bedroom where he had me suck his cock before he stuck it in my wife. Anna stopped having sex with any other men and stopped taking her birth control pills. Each night when she felt she was fertile, we went through the same nightly ritual.

Anna was delighted several weeks later when she declared she was pregnant.

Anna gave birth to a little baby girl making four females in our household.

Little time went by before Anna asked if she could have another baby and this time hoped for a little boy. I asked Carl who was only too happy to father another child for us.

I realize our lifestyle is not for everyone but I am not only content but enjoy being cuckolded by my wife to Carl and the other men who have sex with her. It's been three years since we gave our bodies to our master and mistress but I know we made the right decision. We are an owned couple and I am a very happy man.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,880 Followers
12