How We Began Swinging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,190 Followers

Middle man pulled her hair back and began to lick and tongue her ear, a sensation that sent a delicious shiver down her spine.

"Are you ready to be fucked?" he whispered. "To be pleasured like never before?"

Sharon nodded in silence as she felt fingers begin to rub her clitoris.

"Say it out loud," he said, "Let's all hear what you want."

She could feel that his hard cock must have begun to ooze pre-cum as she gyrated up against it. The warm sticky sensation of a man's ejaculate was at least familiar to her. Horny though she was, she was still going to tease these men. An aroused and excited man can be a dangerous thing but here in the safety of the club she was going to take these men right to the edge.

"Without answering him she pulled forward and letting go of the other men's cocks she spun around to them.

"I don't fuck anything that I haven't tasted first," she said and dropped to her knees on the timber floor.

Using the cocks on either side as handles to keep herself balanced, and with middle man holding onto his cock with baited expectation, she guided the first slippery, hard and anonymous prick into her mouth.

"Fuck yes," he moaned as her tongue swirled around his knob, "That's a beautiful thing."

Once more she tasted the familiar tang of pre-cum but thanks to still having the taste of Marcus's fresh on her palate, the difference surprised her. The change in flavour fascinated her and she drew her tongue along the underside of his cock, drawing a thin bridge of semen out with it. The pre-cum drawbridge snapped in the middle and she tried unsuccessfully to suck it up like spaghetti.

Not only was the taste of his cum different but so was the shape of his cock. She realised that when she had only one cock in her possession that there was no comparing. Here however, with a roomful of cocks to look at, the differences astounded her.

There were fat ones and thin ones, long and short, straight and bent, cut and uncut. A veritable smorgasbord of phallic choices.

She licked her bottom lip and resting middle man's cock on the side of her head she sucked left man's into her mouth. Immediately she could taste the difference and she quickly turned to right man and tasted the droplet of pre ejaculate goodness that oozed out.

His was delightfully sweeter and she swirled it around her palate savouring the complex structure of his man jam.

It was if she'd been doing it for years. Her technique was perfect as she swapped from cock to cock, licking, teasing, slurping and tasting the varied offerings before her. The men were harder than any men she'd blown before, and she had blown quite a few.

She looked up at the appreciative smiles on the men's faces and they all rubbed their cocks against her face hoping for more pleasure. Sharon really wanted to be fucked but she looked over her shoulder and saw that Kay was now being fucked hard on the lounge.

"I'd better serve some drinks," she said as she stood up. "It looks like Kay might be a while."

"Here," Marcus said passing her a tray, "I poured a few for you."

Touched by his gesture she kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks, I'll be back soon."

The four men watched her cute arse as she walked away from the bar and left man nudged Marcus.

"Is she your girl?" he asked.

"What?" Marcus said in genuine surprise, "No, I only just met her."

"I'd love to have a girlfriend like that," he said "That would be perfect."

"Yeah," said middle man, "No fucking complications about sex."

Marcus contemplated the possibilities of having a swinging girlfriend and it appealed to him a lot more than any of the previous disastrous relationship he'd had.

Indeed when he first watched Caz being fucked by her husband Peter and another guy as the other guy's wife sucked his cock, he knew that there was nothing wrong at all with an open and honest relationship.

When Peter asked him over for dinner one night he didn't expect that his wife Caz would be on the menu. Caz had all the marks of a conservative teacher with no sign whatsoever that she was a wild and horny woman who loved sex in all its iterations.

When he turned up at the house three months earlier she was wearing a short black dress and as it turned out later on, nothing else. They had dinner, drank some wine, smoked some pot and then when the music started playing she got Marcus up to dance. Stoned as he was when Caz simply pulled the dress over her head and stood there naked before him, and with Peter saying 'I think she wants to fuck.' Marcus did just that.

They fucked on the lounge, on the table, in bed and in the shower. They fucked her in all her holes and came all over her. It was a weekend like no other. She was insatiable and spent most of the time naked walking around their secluded Eastern Suburbs home.

They told him their rule of no playing unless together or with the others consent. They told him of their friends and how some hadn't survived the swinging scene but told him of so many that had. He tried to get his girlfriend interested in the idea but when he'd told her about fucking Caz she walked out the door.

Now he was in a club that they occasionally frequented when they wanted a bit of variety. Somewhere to find some new blood. Some fresh meat like Sharon.

"Champagne?" Sharon said to Caz and Peter who grabbed a glass each.

"Did you enjoy that?" Peter asked and nodded to the three men.

"I never realised that precum tastes so differently," she said, "or how much variety there is with cocks."

"I love the variety," Caz said, "Above all though I love that I can pretty much fuck whoever I desire."

"Is it really like that?" Sharon asked, "You must have rules."

Caz told Sharon exactly what they'd told Marcus three months earlier and as she listened she kept an eye on the action unfolding around her.

Kay had given up any work duties and was now bouncing on one guys cock as she sucked another. Emma was now leaning over and sucking a cock as another man was fingering her pussy. Emma's husband Phil had mysteriously disappeared.

"So it works then?" Sharon asked Caz. "This swinging thing?"

"It does for us," she said and stroked Peter's cock. "Wait to you feel this in your tight little pussy young girl."

"I wouldn't mind a taste first Miss," she smiled, "I'm sure he wouldn't mind."

"Not at all," he replied while undoing his towel. "Go for it."

Sharon passed Caz her tray and said, "Be a good lady and serve these thirsty men please."

For the third time that night Sharon was on her knees sucking on a cock that she'd never seen before. As soon as she'd brought it into her mouth she could feel and taste the difference. It was wider than most and uncircumcised. Peter held onto the back of her head and tilted her head gently back and looked at her with pure lust writ wide across his face.

"You are one mighty fine cocksucker," he said.

"This is one mighty fine cock," she said as she rubbed it across her face.

"How about this one," said a voice to her left and she turned to see a man stroking his organ.

"And this one," said another to her right.

"Good Lord," she giggled, "What a cock-fest."

"A cock-fest indeed," Marcus said and coming up behind her plonked his cock on the top of her head.

Sharon grabbed a cock in each hand and Peter gently held and wanked his cock into her mouth.

Surrounded by four cocks Sharon was in heaven. The cock numbers escalated with every situation she found herself in and she wasn't going to complain.

Like she had done earlier Sharon swapped from cock to cock savouring the variety of flavours and shapes. The one cock she didn't suck was Marcus' who still kept his head resting on her head.

"What's Phil got?" he said as Phil walked back into the room.

They all looked around to him as he walked towards Emma holding what was a dog lead in his hand. Kay stopped bouncing on the cock she was enjoying and stared intently at Phil.

"What's going on Phil?" she called out.

"It's OK," he said, "This was all Emma's idea."

When Emma heard his voice she immediately stopped what she was doing and hopped off the stool.

"A bit of master and slave role-playing to get the night started," Emma said.

Peter wiped his cock across Sharon's face and called out, "Parties already going Emma, Sharon here looks like she needs a good fucking."

"Not until this slut," Phil grabbed Emma by the arm and pulled her to him, "Is fucked in all her dirty holes."

Emma pulled her dress over her head and stood before them all naked. The three men turned towards her leaving Sharon comically kneeling with a cock on her head. Emma's nipples were pierced and her pussy waxed clean. Phil looped the dog lead around her neck and buckled it up.

"Time to suck those cocks," Phil said, "Get on your knees and crawl to those men."

Obligingly Emma did as asked and she was soon surrounded by men pulling on their cocks. Kay went back to being fucked and Caz noticed that Sharon was still kneeling on the ground with Marcus behind her.

"Fuck that dominance shit," she said as she put the tray of drinks on the table, "I think that we all need to fuck."

Sharon reached up and grabbed Marcus' cock off her head. "I agree," she said.

"Come with me," Caz said and then turned to the group around Emma, "Peter!" she called out.

Peter turned and waved his erect cock at them, "What?" he said,

"Grab two blokes and come with us."

Two of the guys at the bar overheard her request and moved towards her.

"Yes actually you two will be fine," she said "You're good blokes."

Marcus helped Sharon up and held her to him. She instantly felt comfortable and relaxed in his arms.

"What about the bar?" Sharon asked,

"I'll look after it love," middle man at the bar said, "Just as long as we get to have some fun later."

Sharon walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek and as she grabbed his cock she whispered in his ear.

"You can have my pussy all to yourself here in the bar," she said.

"Nice," he said and patted her arse, "I'll save myself."

Caz led the four men down the corridor to the group room and Sharon bolted in quickly after them. She looked back at Emma who was now face down on the timber floor being taken hard from behind.

Caz leapt on the bed and knelt on the mattress beckoning to Sharon as she walked in.

"Close the door," she said to Sharon, "Or we'll be swamped."

Sharon kicked the door with her foot and it clicked shut. She suddenly found herself slightly short of breath as the realisation that she was about to be fucked by four different men and her old English teacher sunk in.

She stopped for a moment and took a deep breath. Caz was stroking her husband's cock and rubbing her pussy as she knelt looking at her former student. Sharon was suddenly unsure of how to proceed and it took Marcus to shake her out of her torpor.

Detecting Sharon's sudden reluctance and hesitation Marcus walked over to her and held her hands. "Let's watch for a while hey," he said, "To see how the experts do it."

Sharon, thinking that Marcus was as inexperienced as she was, exhaled slowly and nodded her head. "Good idea," she said.

"Fine by me," Caz said smiling, "Three cocks all to myself."

On a TV screen above the bed played a video of a red-headed woman fucking two men whilst another woman, also wearing a mask, was being fucked by another man. With all the sex going on around her, she wondered why the video was even necessary.

Marcus walked her over to the lounge and sat down pulling Sharon onto his lap as he did so. She felt his semi-hard cock press up against her arsehole and she wondered what it would be like to feel it hard in her arse.

"Lick me someone," Caz called out, "Someone lick my cunt."

Caz spread her legs and lay back on the mattress exposing her neatly trimmed and open pussy to everyone. Peter knelt down on the carpet before her pussy and licked her swollen labia. Her juices spilt onto his tongue and he pulled on his cock as he tongue fucked her.

The other two guys began to feed her their cocks and all you could hear from her was a soft gurgle as the two cocks fought for space.

"She loves having three guys fuck her," Marcus said and then slid his hand around to Sharon's pussy. "One in her pussy, another in her mouth and the last one in her arse."

Genuinely surprised Sharon turned her head to him and slid off onto the lounge. "She does that?"

"Hell yeah," he said. "She's hard-core."

"Have you fucked her in the arse?"

"Yep," he said, "Once or twice."

She slid her hand down and grabbed his cock. "She had this in her arse?"

"Fuck yeah darling," Peter pulled away from eating Caz's pussy and answered for him, "While I fucked her pussy."

"So, like your dicks were really close?"

"Well," Marcus shrugged, "Kind of."

Peter stayed in the conversation. "What about Joanne?" he said "She took both of us in her pussy."

"Who's Joanne?" Sharon had to ask, "And what was that like?"

"Well," he wrapped his arm around her and began to finger her twat. "You do get a bit carried away in the moment."

He pushed down on her clitoris and she squirmed in delight.

"It's all about the woman's pleasure," he continued, "As long as she's enjoying it she'll want more and more."

"Fucking oath," Caz piped up from the bed, "Now stop talking and start fucking!"

"Settle woman," Peter said, "You're bloody insatiable."

Sharon, thanks to Marcus' cock in her hand and his fingers delighting her pussy, couldn't agree more. She pumped Marcus' cock quickly and bought it to full attention. She hopped up off the lounge and with her back to Marcus slid back down onto his lap.

He put his legs together and held his cock ready for her horny, wet pussy.

"That's the girl," he said as she lowered herself down, "Fuck that cock."

"Woohoo," Caz said as she watched his cock slide in, "Welcome to the club."

It was in a haze of sexual delight that Sharon heard Caz's urgings from the bed. Her body and soul had come alive as her future husband's rigid pole slid into her hot wet cunt. He was massaging her boobs, pulling on her nipples as she bounced up and down. Her pussy and entire being was suddenly more alive than it had ever been in the last 25 years.

"Oh fuck yeah," she called out "Fuck me, fuck me, everybody fuck meeeee."

As she called out her request to be fucked by everyone in the room, an orgasm unlike any she'd experienced before racked through her body. It was deeper than the clitoral orgasms she'd had in the past, more intense and satisfying. It was so intense that for a moment she threw herself back against him and closed her eyes and legs.

"Oh my God," she moaned, "Oh...my.....God."

"That was the quickest I've ever seen anyone cum," Caz said. "Including the blokes."

Sharon began to laugh and on opening her eyes noticed that there were mirror panels on the ceiling.

"Fuck I look hot," she said, "So goddam slutty here in my boots."

"Sexy, not slutty," Caz said, "This is the look of a sexy woman."

Watching herself in the mirror, and in the periphery the others, she spread her legs open.

"Yeah you're right," she moaned "That's fucking sexy."

"Keep watching," Caz said, "This is a night of firsts for you young lady."

Licking her lips in anticipation Caz hopped off the bed and crawled over to them.

"Fuck her guys, lets all fuck together," she hoarsely ordered.

Caz held Sharon's legs apart and marvelled at the sight of Marcus's cock pistoning into her young wet cunt.

Marcus whispered into Sharon's ear, "She's going to lick your pussy and suck my cock. Are you okay with that?"

To answer all Sharon could do was moan in anticipation of the first female lips to ever touch her anywhere other than her face.

As Caz stroked the inside of Sharon's thighs the two bar men hopped up on the lounge and offered their cocks to the eager novice. They grabbed her legs behind the knees helping to keep her pussy wide open. Like the natural that she was she grabbed a hold of the swollen cocks and began to stroke them. In the mirror above her she watched as Caz began to lick up her inner thigh.

"Suck their cocks," Marcus whispered, "Suck them."

She pulled the one on her right closer and in a perfect piece of synergy, just as she licked the glob of pre-cum oozing out, Caz licked her swollen and red clitoris.

"Fuckkkk," she yelled out in delight before shoving the bar man's cock as far down her throat as she could manage.

Caz, on hearing her screams, flicked her tongue around Sharon's open cunt and sucked heavily on her clitoris.

Sharon let the cock in her mouth go and swapped over to the one on her left sucking in and enjoying the variety available. A string of liquid, a mix of pre-cum and saliva, stretched from the cock in her right hand to her mouth as if it was a rope ready to be pulled back when he wanted it sucked again.

Out of the corner of her eye she could see herself in the mirror. It was a mental image that she would use during those times of solo masturbation when she just needed to cum. Her chest was red, her legs wide open, a cock in her hand and one in her mouth. Her boots held high by the two men as Caz sucked on her cunt and licked Marcus's balls.

She had never believed that she would be so decadent; so at one with fucking unknown people; so at peace with what was happening and so welcoming of new experiences.

Peter, who was literally the lone cock in an orgy, got down behind Caz and easily slid his cock into her wet pussy. As he pumped into her, Caz's mouth pushed against Sharon's pussy in a nice slow rhythm. Finally everyone was getting into the action and the view in the mirror was superb.

Caz's work on Marcus's cock was working a treat and he could feel the sensation of an on-coming orgasm begin to rise. His balls began to tighten and his pistoning increased. Sharon too could sense it and she wanted desperately to feel his load splash up inside her.

She let go of the cocks and reached down to Caz's head pushing it against her cunt and begun grinding her wetness and Marcus's cock against her mouth.

"Fuck," Marcus yelled as he felt the lava rise, "Jaysussss..."

As soon as his first jet of cum exploded in her pussy she felt another orgasm flow through her body. She'd never had orgasms in such high frequency in her life. It was like a continuous flow of electricity that like now, had erotic surges.

Caz pulled Marcus's cock out of Sharon's pussy and sucked as much as she could into her mouth, savouring the mix of jism and cunt juice.

Gravity soon began to do its work and Sharon could feel his load begin to slide down and out of her hole. Caz also noticed the thick cream begin to ooze out and she dipped her tongue in to gather up the nectar.

"Fucking hot," said the guy to Sharon's left as he pulled on his cock, "That's so fucking hot."

Caz sucked up a mouthful of cum and after swirling it around in her mouth, dribbled it back over Sharon's gaping wet box.

"Christ," said the bloke on the left, "You need some more?"

Caz silently nodded and like a fledgling in a nest she opened her mouth in hungry anticipation.

He slid off the lounge and aimed his turgid cock at Caz and after a few strokes jetted his creamy mess over her face and down onto Sharon's cunt.

Marcus shuffled slightly to avoid any friendly fire and watched as Caz supped on the man jam.

This explosion of cum though seemed to settle the group down. Sharon had stopped sucking on the man on the rights cock and he hopped off the lounge.

"Thanks for that," he said, "Might get a go at that nice pussy of yours a bit later hey?"

"Sure," Sharon said smiling.

Peter withdrew from Caz and high-fived the dude on the right as he passed. Caz was still busy licking up the mess.

Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,190 Followers