How We Began Swinging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,195 Followers

"I think," Marcus lifted Sharon off his lap as he spoke, "That we should go have a drink."

"I need a shower," Sharon wiped a trail of cum up her belly.

"Nah," Caz said, "I've cleaned you out just nicely. A towel will do."

"Thank you ladies," said the man on the left, "Much appreciated."

"No, seriously," Sharon said, "I might just have a quick shower and get back to the bar."

"I'll take you," Marcus said as he peeled himself off the lounge. "The bar will be fine."

He took Sharon by the hand and with is towel securely wrapped around his waist they sauntered back through the throng into the bathroom. As they wandered through Sharon noticed that Emma was missing and that there was only one place she could have been.

"It looks like Emma's been taken to the bondage room," she said.

"They can have that all to themselves," Marcus said. "It does nothing for me."

"Nor I," Sharon said thanking her lucky stars that Marcus wasn't into dominance. He spun the shower on, grabbed the shower head off the hook and checked the temperature.

"You might want to take the boots off," he nodded to her legs, "In fact, I love completely naked women."

"Really?" she said as she sat on a nearby stool and began to peel her boots off. "Totally naked?"

He flicked his towel off and aimed the warm jet of water at his heavy cock. "Indeed," he said admiring her one hundred percent naked form.

"What else do you like?" she opened her legs and ran a hand down to her recently fucked pussy.

"I like to see women genuinely enjoying themselves," he pumped some lotion into his hand and soaped up his cock. "I particularly like watching women enjoying having sex."

"Same here," said another guy as he walked naked into the room. "A horny satisfied woman is a happy woman, and a happy woman likes sex. It's a wonderful cycle."

"True," Sharon said and spun towards him, "I'm Sharon." She held out her hand and he politely kissed it.

"I'm Jim."

"Jim," she said beckoning him into the room, "Marcus here says that he likes to see women enjoy themselves, and by that I assume he's not the jealous type."

Jim was in his early forties but kept good care of himself and he was very buff for his age.

"Well," Jim said, "Is he your partner?"

Ironically, they both laughed in unison. "Hell no," Sharon said and reached out to Jim's towel. "We've only just met." She pulled his towel off and grabbed his firming cock.

"Ok then," Jim reached out and shook Marcus' hand just before Sharon sucked his cock into her mouth. "Pleased to meet you both."

Jim's cock quickly became hard as Sharon's expert mouth and hand action had the desired effect. "Do you have a partner here Jim?" she asked.

"Normally yes," he stopped momentarily as Sharon drew the entire length of his cock into her throat. "We come once a month, but she has the flu, so she told me to come alone."

"Bad luck," Marcus said as he stepped out of the shower. "I would have liked to have met her."

"She's fucking hot," Kay said as she entered the room and once more found Sharon away from the bar. "Yes you Sharon, but also Jim's wife, Ann."

"Thanks," Jim said, "For a mother of three, she's a stunner."

"Now Sharon," Kay said "I want to play for a while, and although you really look like you're enjoying yourself, could you man the fort?"

Sharon pulled her mouth off Jim's cock with a pop and smiled up at Marcus. "I'll need a man to help me man the fort," she said.

"Well," Marcus grabbed her by the hand, "Let's go do something before you lose your job."

The bar had come to life as the alcohol took on its role as a social lubricator. Caz was standing naked among a group of six men just chatting away as if she was down the street shopping.

"Here she is," said the man at the bar to whom Sharon had promised her pussy. "How you feeling?"

"Excellent," Sharon said and began to wipe down some of the tables. Walking naked around a bar was liberating but she didn't find the feeling of the damp floor on her feet to her liking. "Could you go fetch me my boots and apron?" she asked Marcus who immediately spun around and took off back to the shower room and collected her few items of clothing.

With her boots securely on and the apron tied around her waist, Sharon kept good order over the bar for the remainder of the night chatting to Marcus about literature, movies, politics and of course, sex. It felt so good, so natural, that by the time the clock had reached 1 am and drinks had to stop, Sharon was once more in the mood.

A small crowd had gathered around the TV watching a masked woman with jet black hair and a tattoo on her shoulder being gangbanged by three men and a woman with a dildo.

All night the one guy she never saw get up and fuck was the guy in the middle of the bar. He'd sat patiently all night sipping on light beer and joining in the conversation whenever he had an opinion.

Marcus was over chatting with a well fucked Kay and a few other men in the spa and once she'd finished putting all the drinks away she poured herself a sly whisky and sat next to middle man.

She made sure that when she sat down, he'd get a good look at her pussy. "What's your name?" she asked.

Without even glancing at her open and damp minge, he held out his hand for shaking.

"Bob," he said and as soon as she took his hand, he kissed the back of it. "It's been a pleasure watching you all night."

"Why thank you, Bob," she said. "Now you needn't have waited until now to tell me that."

"I know," he seemed suddenly shy, "Kay though knows why I'm here, she knows what I'm into."

"Really?" Sharon was intrigued, "What are you into?"

"It's not kinky or anything," he said defensively, "I'm not into dominance or dirty play."

"What then?"

"Making movies," he said, "I come here to find people to make movies with."

"Is that all?" she said. "That's nothing."

"Yeah I know but," again he paused nervously and before he could continue, Sharon put a hand on his knee.

"You want me to appear in a video?"

He swallowed and nodded.

"Sorry Bob," she stood up and untied her apron, "But I'm in my last year at uni training to become a teacher. I don't think that that would be a good idea."

"We can film it in such a way that no one will recognise you."

"How?"

"Well," he took her apron of her and standing up spun the apron into a small square. "One of the ways that Caz has appeared." Sharon was once more surprised by her former head teacher's life. "Is with a mask, a few fake tattoos and a hair colour."

"Fuck," she said. " I don't believe you."

"Well," Bob stood behind her and wrapped the apron over her face so that her eyes were exposed, but her face was obscured. "See that woman over there" Sharon nodded slowly and looked over at Caz, "not Caz in the flesh," he continued and pointed at the screen where the masked woman was being double penetrated, "Caz on the screen." Sharon concentrated hard and sure enough, if you were told who she was, that was Caz up on the screen.

Bob dragged his hands down her side and ran them around to her pussy. "You could have that," he whispered into her ear, "As many cocks and cunts and whatever you want," he nibbled on her ear, sending a shiver down her spine. She reached around and grabbed his swelling cock.

"But I can have that here," she said, "without the video."

"That you can," he said and pulled the apron away from her face, "right now, I just want to fuck that delicious pussy of yours."

Sharon dropped to her knees and sucked his cock hungrily into her mouth. She saw another cock come close and she reached out for it. She didn't care who it belonged to, she just wanted it. When Bob was hard, which didn't take long, she sat up on a stool and rested back on the bar.

"Fuck me," she said as she sluttily opened her legs, "Fuck my pussy."

Bob wasted no time in sliding his cock into the new recruit and squeezed her boobs as he did so. Marcus came over and sat next to her and she instinctively grabbed him by the cock. Caz and Kay also stopped what they were doing and came over.

"Here," Caz said, "Let us help you." She held one leg as Kay grabbed the other. With her legs supported Sharon began rubbing her clit as Bob pounded his fat cock into her tight cunt.

"Fucking hot," Bob moaned, "Such a hot little piece." Marcus hopped off the stool and began to kiss and tongue her ear. This, combined with another cock in her hand drove her wild and the largest orgasm that she'd ever had washed through her body.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuckkkkk!" she cried as her body shook in orgasmic spasms. Her cunt clenched around Bob's cock and a torrent of juice flooded around it. It was all too much for him and grabbing his cock he pulled on it for a moment before sending a load up onto her belly and down onto her snatch.

"Jaysus," he cried, "Fookin' Jaysus."

Like a well organised team Caz handed Marcus Sharon's leg and spun Bob around towards her. She squatted down and licked and sucked all the fuck juices off his cock. Kay handed the other leg to the anonymous third cock and dove down to Sharon's moist muff.

Surprisingly no one else wandered over to take advantage of Sharon's availability, no one that is, other than Marcus.

Marcus grabbed Kay and got her to suck on his cock before he slid easily into Sharon's gaping wet box. He held her head and they locked eyes as they fucked in front of all and sundry. Sharon watched Caz on the screen as two men emptied their cocks into her mouth and the other unmasked woman was being fucked.

The real Caz began squeezing his balls and rubbing Sharon's clit as the pair fucked openly in a bar that was slowly emptying.

"Do you want to cum in her cunt or on her face?" Caz asked him. "Or on her perky little tits?"

"On my face," Sharon answered for him, "Cum over my face."

"Get down then," Caz urged her, "I want some too."

Marcus pulled out and the two women knelt down in front of him and took turns sucking mightily on his cock.

"Fuck yeah, cum on their faces," Kay urged from the side. "Spray them with your spunk."

Marcus held Sharon's head with one hand and she opened her mouth as Caz pumped his cock.

"That's it," Kay spat on his cock, "Cum in her young dirty mouth."

Like the obedient man he was, Marcus grabbed his cock off Caz and stroked himself to a knee trembling climax. His load was substantial and Sharon held it on her tongue as he shakily squeezed the final drops out.

"Fuck," was all he could say as Kay leant forward and took his cock into her mouth. Caz hugged Sharon and holding her head to the side got her to spit the sticky load of jizm into her mouth. Sharon had no problem in swapping the cum and holding another woman's body. She even ran her hand down and plunged two fingers into Caz's pussy.

Cum was smeared over their faces and it dribbled down onto their tits as they watered down the load of semen with their spit.

Kay had finished with Marcus and he was just sitting back watching the two ladies kneeling on the floor.

"Time to pack up," Kay said from over near the bar and sure enough all that was left in the entire room was the three women, Marcus and sitting in the spa, Peter. Everyone else were down in the change room either showering or getting dressed.

"I'll tidy up," Kay said, "But this will be the last time. Now go and relax in the spa." Caz, Peter, marcus and Sharon settled into the warm water and sipped on a variety of drinks.

"So Sharon," Peter asked her, "What are you doing in three weeks time?"

"Why?" Sharon asked.

Peter smiled at Caz and Marcus before continuing, "We're having what we call our nude weekend at home."

"A nude weekend?" Sharon was intrigued. "What happens during a nude weekend?"

Caz took over. "The weekend starts on Friday night and runs until Sunday night and we have friends popping in, and out, over the weekend," she said, "it's just that clothing, all clothing, is forbidden. Otherwise it's just like a normal weekend."

Sharon slid across next to Marcus and snuggled up to him. He slid an arm around her and pulled her tight.

"Will you be there?" she asked. "From Friday to Sunday?"

"Oh yeah," he said and bent to kiss her. As his tongue entered her mouth she realised that he was the first person she intimately kissed all night. When he broke the kiss he asked her a question that sealed the deal. "Before that though, what are you doing tomorrow?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"Oh you know, a meal, a long walk on the beach followed with a movie. Normal stuff like that."

"Can I pick the movie?" she asked,

"Sure," he kissed her again. "I was going to get you to choose anyway. You obviously have good taste."

She threw a leg over him and sat on his lap, the water bubbled around them as she kissed him deeply. This was definitely the man she'd been looking for.

----------

Now, if you read the prelude you would have seen that this story contains married women having sex with other men. Now this may offend you and that's fine, but you were warned about it so if you feel obliged to send me anonymous emails berating these women and calling me weak, just remember these few points.

1. Why do you attack the women when the men are doing exactly the same thing? Is this not hypocritical? Are you not a sexist fuckwit?

2. This is a work of fiction. It's not real. It never happened. Your anger is in your mind. Your sad twisted, sexist mind.

3. In a fictional world there is no AIDS, no unwanted babies.

4. You are in the minority. My stories always rate highly, clearly some people can distinguish between fantasy and reality.

5. If you read the prelude and then scrolled to here. Good on you I say. Well done. None of the above applies to you. You are intelligent, damn good-looking and a master, or mistress in the bedroom.

Thank you.

Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,195 Followers