How We Got into Porn

Story Info
Introduction: How We Met.
7.9k words
4.35
32k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 08/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. All of the characters are adults, over the age of 18.

*

If you look up that Pixies song "Rock Music," you'll know what was playing on my way to Maria's house in the summer, on a vague, muggy day with sweat and heat like the bad breath of a god. She had called the moment I started the car to go to work building little architectural models downtown: "I just got out of the shower, I'm going to lunch with Lauren. What are you doing?" "Nothing, just on my way out. Is your mother there?"

"No... why?"

"Can I come over?"

"Dan, we don't have time... I'll be late!" She was always running late anyway, it was a reflexive statement. So I sweet talked my way over to her house: "I just want to come kiss you good morning and then be off! Don't get dressed yet! Just sit in bed I'll be there in 2 seconds."

"You can come and say hello, but I'll be very busy getting ready. And don't make a lot of noise at the front door, my neighbors might tell my mom."

Although she was an adult, Maria was kept under the watchful gaze of her domineering mother while she visited home from college. When we first met, it felt like I was dating both of them. Thankfully, her mother had gotten a job when her daughter left home, making Maria's bed available during work hours. Still, her fear of being caught with her pants down sometimes bordered on paranoia, a trait she shared with her mother, and one that would eventually compromise our relationship. But every girl is crazy in her way, and it was a lot of fun while it lasted.

She was about 5'8'', an inch shorter than me, with auburn hair that hung down to her shoulders. At once delicate and athletic, her body curved in and out with perfect breasts and an ass that matched. Her face was beautiful, with big brown eyes and skin like buttermilk. Who could blame her mother for wanting to protect that? It had worked until about a year ago, when I destroyed her virginity. Once a woman like that has a big dick inside her for the first time, all her allegiances change.

When I pulled up to her house, her fat dog was wagging at the plate glass door, square and yellow and lumpy. She had unbolted the door for me, and there was something 90's sounding playing softly on the stereo upstairs. That was a little game she liked to play --slip downstairs and unlock the door for me, then tiptoe back upstairs and pretend to be asleep when I arrived.

At the landing the bathroom door sat open, girly shower scents drifting into the hall. I didn't see her at first, but wet footprints led into her bedroom and to the foot of her twin bed. She had concealed herself beneath a single white sheet, and made no acknowledgement of my presence. I stripped completely, quickly, noiselessly. I slowly lifted up the sheet at her feet and crawled inside, finding her still wrapped in a warm, wet towel. I parted the towel and began kissing my way up her legs, spreading them effortlessly as I advanced. White morning light diffused through the sheet, just illuminating her soft inner thighs and beautiful little pussy. She was still feigning sleep, so I paused for a long moment to take in the scenery and just think about how great it is to be alive; something like, "Wow, I'm about to fuck the brains out of this angel."

I gripped her legs with both hands at the knees, still soft and wet with lotion from the shower, pushing them slowly back, rotating her pussy up in front of my face. It was blushing pink with thin lips, capped with a few neatly trimmed locks of light auburn hair almost red. She might have been pretending to sleep, but that little thing down between her knees couldn't lie. I could see that she was getting wet, her lips slightly parted and swelling in anticipation. I started by giving it just a little kiss, like a friendly peck just to tease her to life, and on contact she gasped a little, still trying to fake it. I paused for a moment, then went in for a big, wet, sloppy kiss right on the lips, pressing my lips hard against her for a moment before pulling back with a sucking smack. She let out a sharp "Oh!" I went back to drawing on her inner thighs with my tongue and she interrupted me: "Don't tease me!"

"Oh, I didn't know you were awake. Good morning."

"Stop teasing me, I can't stand it when you tease it like that!"

"What do you want me to do?"

"You know. Don't make me say it."

"Say what?"

"Kiss me...down there."

"Down where? Down here?" I wiggled her toes in my fingers.

"No, further up."

"Here?" I kissed her knee.

"Further."

"Here?" I kissed her inner thigh.

"Further! No, not my bellybutton, that's too far!"

I ripped off the sheet, finally looking her in the eyes, those pouty doe eyes. On her back, legs back, knees pinned to the bed beside her breasts, she wanted to be my plaything. So I relented and went in for a long, wet kiss with her pussy. She started breathing heavily, letting little "Oh!"s escape when I pushed her buttons just right. Once she was fully wet, I started giving her whole cunt hard licks with my tongue. Sticky strings of pussy juice and saliva stretched from my tongue to her opening as I drew my mouth away. She watched me, looking into my eyes as I went back in, slurping and sucking on her swollen pussy. She pulled on the sheets, and grabbed my head to pull me in closer. Her back arched off the bed as she smothered me in pussy. Then she let out a single, loud "Ah!" before cupping her mouth and screaming into both hands. When she finished, I moved up beside her, stopping to suck on her nipples as she recovered. She pulled at my chest to beckon me up for a kiss, a long, deep, energetic kiss of gratitude.

"You taste so good," I whispered to her

"Yeah?"

"I could eat your pussy all day long."

"I would get impatient though, it just makes me want to fuck you even more."

"We can do some of that."

"But I really do have to go, I'm going to be late. Can you come over later?"

"Now and later."

She rolled over me and got out of the bed. Standing naked in front of a full length mirror, she spoke to me as she rubbed more lotion onto her face: "I have dance practice until three, then I'm supposed to pick up the groceries and get a present for Lauren's birthday. Mom wants to have dinner together tonight, you're welcome to join us."

"Sure, I'm going to be working downtown today, but I don't have a crazy amount to do," I said as I got out of bed. I crept up and embraced her from behind, kissing her neck as she concentrated in the mirror. She acted annoyed like a little brat, swatting at my hands as I squeezed her breasts with both hands. But I wasn't about to sit there and watch her get dressed. When she twisted to release herself, I yanked her off her feet, clutching her under the shoulders and knees. I tossed her back onto the bed. She bounced a little and came to a rest.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing, Mr.? I have ballet like five minutes ago. Dan! Just for a second, I really have to get ready...Ok? Ok, ok, ok ,...ok...ok," we started kissing as she tried to dissuade me with feeble ok's. She rose up slowly and I pushed her back down, pinning her shoulders to the bed as I bit her neck and stuck my tongue in her ear. She was still saying something, but her ok's had gradually died from objections to murmurs of timid consent. So I started making my way down from the neck, stopping at the tits to let her know we weren't going to be in a rush and she had better get on board. I kissed her nipples and traced my tongue down her belly, licking her belly button in circles as I lifted her right ankle and pushed it slowly back until it buckled against her chest. Her body was still soft and damp from the shower, her legs very smooth from a shave. I squeezed her legs as I moved further down the front of her body, then grabbed them both at the knees and slowly pushed them back until they were pinned against the bed, nestled under her armpits.

She looked up at me flustered and quizzical. "I'm not done with you yet, you're still all tense and I'm not going to let you leave." I had to stop for a moment and take in her body at its most vulnerable, all white and cool and fragrant. Then I teased her by kissing and sucking on her inner thighs, going from the one to the other, each time getting a little closer to her pussy. She was lifting her head up to watch me, her cute impatience bearing down on me. She was beginning to squirm her legs together a little bit in frustration, in order to rub her pussy lips together. Then I pushed her legs back even further, until her pussy was staring straight at the ceiling, and gave it one big smacking kiss.

"Yes! I still want it, Dan. Fuck ballet and fuck me!" And I went back down, parted her wet little lips with my tongue, and started getting messy. Maria breathed in and out quickly and deeply, her legs began to shake. She didn't cover her mouth this time, but said like it was a surprise, "I'm going to come! Don't stop! Yes. Yes! Oh, Dan, my pussy is gushing!" She wasn't gushing like a porn star, but it was really sloppy. My whole face was covered in it.

When she stopped bucking, she yanked me under the arms toward her. I looked up into her eyes, she was nodding really fast saying "uh-huh, uh-huh," which meant she was ready to get fucked. And that pussy, on that sunny summer morning, was fantastic. What more can I say? There are those girls --and I've been with them- who, from time to time, need a little extra bottled lube to get things going down there. Not this girl. Not ever. She would get soaked through her jeans after just a little tickling in the back of the movie theater. Like fucking jello in a rainstorm.

It was only tough once, the first time. I'm kind of big, at least for a white guy, and when I took her for the first time she thought it wouldn't fit. She had sat on top, wriggling her little butt as she mopped the head of my dick with her tight little cunt.

"It won't fit," she whimpered in frustration as she looked me in the eyes and bit her lip. I gave her some encouragement, "Maybe if you suck on it first so it's nice and wet."

"Ok, I'll try." I think it goes without saying, failure was not an option. She slobbered on me for a couple of minutes until I was fuller and slicker. Then she climbed back on top. "Suck on my fingers," I ordered her. She licked and sucked, then I withdrew them and rubbed the spit all over her pussy. She held my shaft and positioned it, getting just the head inside.

"It still feels too tight," she said. That's when I took her by surprise with a single violent thrust. That's all it took. She looked at me that face a girl only really makes once, that mixture of surprise, relief, joy, pain, and pleasure. I'm glad we gave it up to each other like that; sober, alert, intimate.

"Ok, start moving! Giddy-up!" she shouted at me like a brat. We might have gone a whole minute before I erupted inside her like the verdant virgin I was. She looked at me in disbelief and pouted until I got hard again and did it right. That was last summer, and since that time we had practiced the sport of fuck like we were training for the Olympics.

Presently though, Maria had just pulled me up into position, giving me her please-fuck-me face. I tried to center us on the double be so we wouldn't fall off, and propped her butt up on a pillow. I rocked back on my knees, handling my dick to get it in position, teasing her with the head of it. Then she wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me deep inside of her. She gave me simple instructions in her sexy, deadpan way: "Fuck me hard." I didn't waste time, I just started pounding it.

When she came again her face turned into one of those grimaces where you think it's going to get stuck like that, just staring at me. In the morning she liked it like that, just laying back and getting hammered. Laziness? Perhaps, but the pussy kept me coming back. Her facial expression finally came unlocked, meaning she'd gotten there, and she told me to slow down some.

"Wait, but I'm almost there, you can take a little more?" I pleaded. She grabbed my jaw, looked me in the eyes, and cautioned, "Babies! Babies! Don't come inside me, I went off my birth control." We froze. I was pinning her down with all my weight, legs behind her head.

I tried to talk her into it, "But it's so good! You're so wet and tight right now it feels like we're fucking standing still. I swear if you move an inch right now, I'm going to burst." I really was right on the edge, and had to talk my dick down with unsexy thoughts just to get it out of Maria's womb.

"If you come inside me right now, like this, there's no fucking we're not making a baby. Is that what you want?" It was a rhetorical question.

"So you missed a few days of birth control...There's got to be some of it still kicking around in your system, right?"

She was adamant: "No. I want it in my mouth." I pulled out and she swung around on top of me. "I'll try to make up for it," she added. She tried to fit as much of me as she could in her mouth, stopping occasionally to swallow a little pre-cum. She'd never tried to deep throat me like this before, and it was a big turn-on. When she had me entirely inside her, she let out a muffled little moan, slapped and pulled on my hips as a gesture of encouragement to move them. I started pumping up and down just a bit. She kept tugging at my hips, so I fucked her throat a little harder.

That made her choke, and she backed off and started sucking it like a lollipop. I didn't tell her when I was going to come, so she let out a surprised, muffled noise when I began to shoot. She took her time, carefully draining me of everything, then she sat up in bed and said with her mouth full, "Dan, thas ahloht." "Let me see." Sitting on her knees, back erect, looking me in the eyes, she opened her mouth wide, tilting her head back when my cum started dripping down her chin. Then she swallowed and let out a single cough, and went back to cleaning my cock. Maria always treated it as her duty to lick up and swallow every last drop. She liked it, I liked it. She had an unwritten rule that my sperm was not to be wasted. I either came inside her pussy or in her mouth. If I slipped and shot on her belly, she would wipe me up with her fingers and eat me.

I was empty, and we clung together in bed for a few more minutes. She ran her fingers through my hair and whispered, "I liked it when you were thrusting down my throat, we've never done that before...It made me feel so bad, in a good way. Good bad, like you were using my body."

"I liked it too. You just ran a clinic on my dick."

"Well, I didn't do that much...maybe next time I do even less, just let you fuck my mouth. I want to feel...I don't know...like I'm powerless." That was the moment we began to fantasize about submission, fantasies we would soon explore with each other. But then, we dressed and left, out into the summer.

II

To describe Maria as eager to please misses the mark. She was that, only more so. She wanted for us to own one another. As the dynamic of our relationship developed, it became clear that she really wanted to be owned by me. That's how the crazy got into our relationship. From the time we met, we were best friends. I twenty and she nineteen, we attended colleges not far from each other, but far enough to strain a relationship between two college students. We both began school as freshmen in the same year, and within a month made it explicit that we would not bind ourselves with mutual commitment while away at college. But we continued to meet often, and spent the next summer joined at the hip. We were learning from each other, having fun exploring in our youth. That summer, after a particularly bad fight with her mother, Maria moved in with me.

It was Friday towards the end of July. I headed home from my summer job as an architectural assistant. Maria danced semi-professionally with a ballet company, and she spent her days practicing and rehearsing with them. We had plans cook dinner together and watch some movie she had rented. I got home early, not expecting her at my place for hours. I decided to get cleaned up, so I jumped in the shower. Maria had been out of town with her ballet company for the past few days, so I was feeling a little backed up and thought I'd rub one out while I was in the tub. I was making progress, getting close to home when the bathroom door opened.

Maria walked in and looked at me like she had caught me with another woman. It's always embarrassing when you get caught, but I didn't think it would be any big deal with her. "What are you doing?" she bellowed.

"What am I doing? What are you doing? I didn't expect you over here for another two hours!"

"There was a brownout in that part of town --so I came over. Just what do you think you're doing with my penis?"

"I...don't know...What the hell does it look like?" Maria took two steps and, still fully clothed in her sundress, stepped into the shower. Standing there with the water hitting the back of her head, she gave me a stern look and said, "I have to teach you something." Her dress was becoming dark and soaked, clinging to her skin as she went down onto her knees. Now the water was hitting me in the chest. "Look at me," Maria said. She took my erection into her mouth and started going at it with frightening enthusiasm. There was no fooling around. "Tell me when you're going to." Her hair was wet, her clothes were soaked. She stared up at me like she was mad. Taking it in to the hilt, she gagged and pulled back, stretching a rope of pre-come from tip to lips. Without breaking stride she went to pumping it with her fist like she was mad at it, then went back to sucking.

"I'm going to." She immediately stopped and squeezed it in her hand, cutting off the circulation at the base. She was still looking me in the eyes. "Do you like this?"she asked.

"Yeah of course, it's just a little unexpected and..." She cut me off: "This is what I'm for."

I didn't know what to say. She continued, "This is what I'm for. Say it."

"This...is what you're for?"

"Say it and mean it."

"This is what you're for."

"Are you going to quit jerking off in the shower?"

"Ok."

"And you'll do what?"

"Wait for you?"

"I was an hour early, and you couldn't wait that long! If you have an urge like this, you call me. That's what I'm for." Maria took my cock back into her mouth and sucked it until I exploded. My knees got weak. She withdrew, our eyes still locked. She tilted her head back, opened her mouth, and started to gargle with my sperm. This soon made her laugh, then choke, then spit it back all over me. "You're so easy to fuck with," she said. She laughed, gave my dick a coquettish last kiss and lay back in the tub, letting the warm water buoy her dress. "Does that still mean this is what you're for?" I asked. She laughed at me. I sat down with her and we ran the tub full of hot water. She climbed up on my chest and we started kissing.

Later we poured ourselves two healthy glasses of scotch and sat down to watch her movie. It was bad, bad. We both knew it. Nuzzled together on the couch, we fell into joking about the movie. Maria had changed into her only non-soaked clothes, a spare blue leotard from her workout bag. When the movie turned too bad for jokes, I asked her, "Maria, do you really have a problem with me jerking off?"

"What do you think?" she asked me sort-of sarcastically. "I think I'm going to be jerking off thinking about what happened earlier for a long, long time." She pinched me on the stomach, and I tickled her ribs in retaliation.

"Stop! Stop, please, no fair," she pleaded with me. She caught a few laughing breaths, then started tickling me again. I gave it back to her, but she quickly cried again, "Stop! Really this time, truce. I won't do it again."