How We Got into Porn Ch. 04

Story Info
Birthday, new recruits, back to school.
3.7k words
4.53
12.4k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 08/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was making coffee in the kitchen when Maria came in looking mischievous, her hands behind her back. She wore dark-framed glasses and light yellow dress. Her dark hair was pulled back in a ponytail.

"What's up with you?" I asked.

"Don't think I forgot," she said, "It's your birthday!" She brought forth a small, wrapped package from behind her back and presented it to me.

"I'd almost forgotten, myself," I said as I accepted it and toyed with the bow.

"Go ahead," she coaxed.

I undid the wrapping paper and removed the lid from the paper box. Inside was an watch with an elegant metal band.

"You never wear one, so I thought maybe you would try it," she said.

"I love it!" I said, snapping it onto my wrist.

"I'm glad," Maria said shortly, and dropped to her knees. She took hold of my belt and pulled me closer. I reached over and grabbed the camera off of the countertop.

"How about we turn this birthday party into your audition?" I asked, opening the viewfinder. Maria paused in thought.

"Alright," she said, and began unbuckling me. I turned on the camera and caught her still grappling with my pants. They fell around my ankles and Maria giggled. She kissed it and played with it, staring up into the camera as my cock expanded to its full size in her mouth.

"Is this your first time on film, Maria?" I asked.

"Mmhmm," she hummed, getting it all the inside her.

She worked on me like she really needed a job, slurping and licking, moving her head back and forth rapidly. Something about being on camera makes a girl really cut loose, and Maria was no exception. She smiled up at me as she licked the head of my dick, looking like a sexy librarian with her glasses and pulled-back hair.

"Are you ready for the money shot?" I asked.

"Ooh, yeah. Give me your cum. I want it all over my face," she pleaded, pouting her lips. She pumped my cock and pointed it at her open mouth. I went a little weak in the knees as I started to come, and she flinched just a bit as the first stream slapped against her cheek and into the corner of her eye. She squinted the one eye and I kept shooting, covering her entire face in long ropes of cum. She squeezed the last drops onto her lip and took me back in her mouth, sucking me dry. She slapped my dick on her cheeks and smeared the cum around, breaking into laughter as she finished her work.

"Can I have a job now?" she asked smiling into the camera, little strings of cum dripping from her lips and chin.

"I think so, I just have to pass the tape along to my boss," I said, making her laugh as she wiped a hand across her mouth. I started to wonder if she wanted to act; to really be one of the actresses on our website.

Later on that day I caught Maria at her computer watching our video greedily. I walked up behind and placed my hands on her shoulders: "You thinking about hiring that girl?" I asked.

"I like it," she said. "It has a totally different feel from the other videos we've shot so far."

"Well, that's because you're in it," I said.

"Yeah, but that's not all. It's how it's just you holding the camera; it just feels different, in a good way. I think you should start shooting videos like this, in addition to the normal scenes."

"Are you going to put this up on the site?" I asked.

"No, not right now, anyway," she said, "I like it, but I'm not sure that I want to commit to having my face on the internet like that. Maybe someday. But you should use Lauren. We still need tons more videos. Just shoot some whenever, days when we're not shooting a full scene."

"Yeah but you're always gone, running around town looking for equipment and investors and stuff," I added.

"I don't need to be here. Just make sure to tell me about it so I know to put it on my computer and edit it; otherwise I'll end up erasing it when we shoot."

I realized then that I had an excuse to mess around with Lauren; as long as we filmed it, it would be ok. Lauren doesn't feel neglected, and no one gets their feelings hurt. I hoped this would be a resolution to the Lauren problem.

"Why don't you mention it to her, first," I said, "Just so she's comfortable with it."

II

Maria was gone a lot those days, indeed, leaving Lauren and I shut up in the house together. She would run around working on the business, and we had a lot of time on our hands. That we grew close shouldn't come as a surprise; pent up so much with just the two of us, we were bound to end up either bonding or hating each other. But that was all to come, and since our unexpected sexual encounter the week before, we had tiptoed around one another awkwardly.

It was Monday. After the three of us had breakfast together at the kitchen table, Maria through a purse on her shoulder and headed out for the day; she had a meeting with a rich gentleman who she hoped would invest in our company. I had money. I had the house, the car, and I was bankrolling the business. But my funds were limited; everything I had came from my parents, who stuffed my bank account without much thought and figured it was all for college. So when Maria demanded fifty thousand dollars for cameras, lenses, lights, and about a million other little things, I knew it was much more than I could get my hands on. She was adamant, though, that we would need at least this much to get our business off the ground.

So we looked for investment. Maria was the only one with any real business experience, knowing how and what to present to someone, so she made the calls. And she went at it with remarkable persistence and equanimity; it is very difficult to get a man with money to meet with you if you are looking for money to make pornography. Maria was shot down constantly, sometimes with outrage and disgust on the part of the investor, who had to have known what it would be about, but when confronted with the details couldn't muster the civility to pony up or gracefully refuse.

On this day, Maria had a meeting with man who owned several pubs around the city. I'd actually been the connection in this case, as I'd hung around one of his bars late one night last week and had spoken with him --both of us drunk- about the business. Our drunkenness could not be discounted, but he seemed genuinely interested in our project and had given me his number and told me to give him a call next week.

Maria left waving and jingling the car keys at Lauren and I sipping coffee on the couch. The door closed and the television was tuned to some vampire movie broadcast far too early in the day for my taste. But I watched anyway, wondering if the bright morning light streaming into the house would melt the fanged teenagers off the screen.

"Change it," I said, stretching my arm to give Lauren a push on the shoulder.

"No," she responded without budging, pretending I wasn't really there.

"We've already seen this. Just see what else is on," I insisted.

"I like this movie; I don't remember what happens."

"We watched this last week!" I complained, stretching my arm toward the screen. I saw her crack a slight smile, so I lunged for the remote in her hands. She fell back and resisted and I held her down and plucked the controller from her outstretched hand.

"Thank you," I said, settling back in my place on the couch, flipping through the channels.

"This, is an outrage!" Lauren yelled and hurled herself against me. She straddled my lap and tried for the remote, which I held behind my head.

"It's too damn early for vampires!" I yelled. "And when we watched it last week you made fun of it the whole time!" She continued to grope for the remote as I passed it from hand to hand.

Before she could seize it, I wrapped my arms around her back, holding the controller fast against her, and with her arms still flailing behind my head, she fell unbalanced against me; her big, soft tits smothering my face.

"Ok, you win!" she yelled, her head almost behind mine. I loosened my grip and she settled back in my lap, looking me in the face blankly. "What do you want to watch?" she asked.

"I don't know yet, I can't see the TV," I said, "If you want to see a movie, I'll find another movie." I tried not to stare at her chest, heaving under a pink tank top. My hands rested on her hips automatically, without thinking. I realized I wasn't just resting my hands on her, but gripping her, just slightly, my fingers testing the firmness of her ass. She wore small grey shorts of terry cloth. Her skin felt soft and good through the cotton, softer than you would think if you looked at a picture. She continued to look at me with her blank expression, the one that tells you that whatever happens next is for you to decide and won't be second-guessed.

I started to say, "Um, did Maria tell you that she wants us to start making movies on our own time?" but Lauren interrupted me with an affirmative, "Uh huh," and kissed me. My hand moved over the back of her ass in the grey shorts and rested in her crotch, massaging the warmth there. I could feel the outline of her pussy through the fabric, even pushing it slightly into her as I felt her. I reached under her shirt with my other hand and unhooked her bra in a single motion.

She sat back for me to pull her shirt off, panting at me with rosy cheeks and her mouth half-open. The pink blouse peeled over her breasts and her bra flopped into our lap, her tits heaving slightly, big, exposed, and erect. I leaned in to appreciate them, squeezing and sucking on them as she coached me to explore the limit of what she considered the pleasure side of pain. She told me to bite, then stopped me when it was too hard; made me pull on them like they would come off, then tell me to let them rest. Lauren had perfect tits. Tits can be perfect in a number of ways; perfectly small and tight, perfectly puffy, perfectly big and saggy, perfectly plastered with silver-dollar nipples, perfectly tiny with nipples like dimes, perfectly erect and brown like milk duds. I could go on. It's not a science, but double C's on a petite girl, crowned with nipples like ripe pink blueberries is one way to do it. That was Lauren.

I pulled her shorts to one side and her pussy spilled into my hand. She was very wet and she moved her hips as I explored her with my fingers. There was no more mention of making a movie that day; we didn't. We stripped and made love on the couch; it didn't feel like casual sex, it felt like making love. The way she looked in my eyes when she came, it was just different. And it was a little frightening. With Maria gone all day, we had to fill the time with something, so we went to the zoo, came back and went swimming. It was fun and dangerous; we were sabotaging our business before it even began.

III

Soon classes began and I had to divide my time between studying at the University and working on the business at home. I took a very light course load that fall so I could give my other career the attention it deserved. Maria had secured a small investment from a local man who probably agreed to it on the off-chance he would get to come to the set or something. We issued no such promises, but the fantasy was strong enough to get him to open his wallet. It was enough to purchase a nice camera and several lenses to use for still photography, something we had forgotten to include in our initial enthusiasm. We were still short, though. It became evident that finding someone to host the site would be much more expensive than we'd thought.

Lauren, Maria and I had all expected the most difficult part of the business would be recruiting starlets. But that part was easy. And after our first couple of movies with Milana, she also started working as a talent scout. She taught dance classes at the theater and two other local colleges, giving her ample opportunity to spot the kind of girls we were looking for. And she was good at it.

The first girl she brought us was a college girl who'd been taking Milana's dance class, and had asked her for some private lessons of the pole dancing variety. They bonded that way, and soon Milana nudged this girl in our direction. Her name was Ashley. She was twenty, a dirty-blonde with a tight body; small tits but a cute round butt. She was slightly nervous, but excited and mostly happy and smiling about the purpose for which she'd come. Lauren, Maria and I were seated at our desk in the living room and we got up to great her.

"Hi guys, this is Ashley," said Milana, introducing us individually.

We went through the preliminaries and I ended with, "Any questions?"

"No. I know why I'm here, let's do this. Just tell me what to do," she said.

Maria got up and started getting the video camera ready, and Lauren fitted the still camera with a different lens. Maria had taught Lauren how to use the camera so we could basically do everything at one time.

"Alright, strip!" Maria commanded. Ashley stood and pulled her white blouse over her head, then began unbuckling her jeans as Lauren snapped photos. She stood smiling in matching pink underwear.

"Let me see those little titties," Maria coaxed. Ashley unhooked her bra and dropped it to the floor, revealing her small, firm breasts, capped with half-dollar puffy nipples.

"I'm small, I know," Ashley giggled.

"No, you're gorgeous. And perfectly proportioned," Maria said. "Now why don't you turn around and show us your cute little butt." Ashley turned and shook a little for the camera. She had a symmetrical tattoo on the small of her back that reminded me of the bat symbol. Then she doubled over and touched her toes, her pink panties curling into a big pink heart. The bottom of the heart swelled and wrinkled with the shape of her pussy lips.

"You want to climb up on this table and let our boy play with you a little bit?" Maria asked.

"Yes, please!" she said, standing back up and crawling onto the desk. "How do you want me?"

"Just lie down on your back," I said. "Let's see what you're hiding under those little panties." She bit her lip to stifle a smile and lifted her hips as I slowly peeled the pink cotton off her. Ashley had a slight, healthy tan than covered her entire body evenly. Her pussy was completely hairless and smooth, and glistened with arousal.

"Do you like to masturbate, Ashley?" I asked.

"Um, yes," she answered.

"Why don't you show us?" I encouraged her. She reached between her legs and felt herself, slipping a finger inside herself and withdrawing it to spread the lubrication. She began to breathe heavily as she massaged the top of her vagina with one hand, rubbing it vigorously.

"Ooh!" she cooed as her petting produced wet, slippery noises.

"Are you ready for a dick in your mouth?" asked Maria, focusing on Ashley's face. She nodded her head. I took my pants off and she flipped over on her stomach, studying my crotch as I pulled my cock out. She took it into her mouth, closing her eyes as she sucked. She stopped and looked up at me.

"Are we going to have sex?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied. I moved her small body around on the desk with ease, getting her in the missionary position on the edge of the desk. I told her, "Pull your legs back and hold them against your chest." She complied, holding her knees flat against the desktop beside her breasts.

"Like this?" Ashley asked.

"That's good," said Maria, "You're doing great, baby. You're so beautiful." Lauren moved around the desk, getting Ashley in this vulnerable position from different angles. Her pussy was swollen and pink and the area all around it was covered in her own juices. I took my cock in hand and toyed with Ashley, slapping it against her cunt. I rubbed it in circles around her wet lips, edging them open just a little with my head. She took big, lusty breaths while I teased her to full attention, begging for it with her body language.

I eased into her slowly. Ashley took sharp breaths and grimaced as her pussy stretched to accommodate me. We could all tell it was more than she was used to.

"You're doing great, baby," Maria said, running her hand through Ashley's hair.

"It's really big," Ashley said. I worked my way deeper inside until I bumped into her cervix.

"Ow!" she yelped.

"Sorry, Ashley," I said, "I just want to see how much of it you can handle. We'll go slow." I pulled back so just my head was keeping her open, and moved in and out slowly. She looked into my eyes with stunned, lusty arousal at this whole new situation she found herself in.

"Oh, it feels so good," she said, "Go faster." I increased my pace, but didn't stick it all the way in. She was very tight. When I pulled back her pussy lips clung to my shaft like a damn rubber band. "Do it harder," she commanded. "Please?" she added.

"I don't know if you can handle it, Ashley," I said.

"No, it feels good now. I was just scared at first. I want it hard."

"Ok, but I don't think your boyfriend's going to be very happy. I'm going to wreck this little pussy," I cautioned her.

"I don't care, just give it to me!" she said. I pushed into her forcefully and she let out a loud "Ugh!" But she didn't grimace, she liked it. I started pounding her hard and fast, and she jerked her head from side to side, crying out in ecstasy. "Wreck my little pussy, you fucking fuck!" she yelled. I let her come, then pulled out and her cunt gaped open.

"Roll over on your tummy, Ashley," I said. She stared at me with a look of frustrated confusion, her mouth hanging open. She rolled over and lay flat on the desk. I got onto the desk and stood up. I reached under her hips and pulled them up to get her in the doggy pose. Crouching down, I fitted my cock back into her tight little hole. I fucked her deep, standing with my knees bent as she grunted like an animal, staring wide-eyed into the camera.

"Okay, Ashley, when I pull out I want you to swing around and get on your knees so I can come in your face."

"Uh-huh!" she said in between grunts. I pulled out and she knelt beneath me. She smiled, looked up and stuck her tongue out. I felt the orgasm building and I gushed hot streams of milky cum onto her tongue. She stared up at me with her eyes open until I was finished, cum dripping from her nose and tongue.

"You did great, Ashley!" Maria said. "How do you like being covered in cum?"

"I like it," she said, smiling and licking her lips.

"Don't move," said Maria, "Let Lauren take a few more shots of your pretty face."

I went into the kitchen and opened a beer while the girls finished up. Maria let Ashley use the shower and sent her home.

That was how things went at first. I went to class three days a week, and when I was off, either Lauren or Milana would bring over a fresh piece of ass. We had one, two, sometimes three girls audition each week, and then those girls would come back to act out some other scene, sometimes just the two of us, sometimes as a group.

Ashley was cute, very cute, but she was toward the lower end of our talent spectrum. One of those girls who looks good because she's twenty and tight, but probably won't settle into womanly beauty in ten years; she's just cute. But the next two girls she brought over were both friends of hers from Europe, perfect human specimens with tits that defied gravity and the faces of angels.

I couldn't fucking believe the quality of the girls they were bringing over. None of them were prostitutes or into drugs or shit like that; the things we've come to associate with the pornography business. They were all just good girls with a bit of a wild streak. And the reason they came to us and fucked onscreen was because we were all young and unassuming. We were the same as them --kids in college wanting to experience life to the fullest. When Milana brought over a cute wannabe dancer and she saw our business was just me and a few other beautiful young women, it put the girl right at ease. That was our edge. Maria knew it and said so from early on. That was our wedge in the door into a huge, daunting industry. And we were about to blow up.