How We Got into Porn Ch. 05

Story Info
How we found some start-up money.
4.9k words
4.5
13.7k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 08/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd made a friend in my history class, Jeff, and been hanging out with him and his fraternity brothers about one night a week. He was cool, we both liked baseball and we liked to laugh. He'd come over to the house to party before, but I didn't tell him what we did there. I didn't want to come off as strange, so I just left that part out.

One day Jeff and I were stopping to have lunch in the college cafeteria, and Maria and Lauren stopped by to join us. We were talking and eating some nasty burritos when one of Jeff's frat brothers came up to the table with a tray.

"Hey, Jeff, what's going on?" he said. Jeff told him to join us and introduced us all.

"You know, Dan, you look kinda familiar," Jeff said. I'd never seen this person before in my life.

"Well, we might have run into each other on campus somewhere. Did you take that 9:30 seminar with Dr. Lawrence last semester?" I asked.

"No. I just transferred here this semester. I'm lucky I joined a frat at my last school because Jeff's been real cool about showing me around and stuff. I just thought I recognized you from somewhere, I dunno."

I probably don't have to tell you what happened next. Well, the details are still interesting. When I had lunch with those guys the next week, I knew it already when I sat down, just from the look on their faces. Trey, Jeff's friend, knew who I was. Even though we hadn't fully launched the site yet, the video that Lauren and I made together was still red hot on the streaming porn sites. We'd posted it almost two months ago, but its popularity had gained a life of its own; it was among the most popular videos on several of the free sites. At a huge university full of horny guys, somebody had to see it.

As I sat down to lunch with Trey and Jeff, they had a look like they were nervously awaiting a big business meeting. We said hi and started eating silently, nervously.

"So," Jeff began, "I hear you're a professor." He and Trey exploded in laughter, and it got to me, and I did as well. They'd obviously both seen the video of Lauren and me as teacher and student in our popular suck-and-fuck on the internet. I'd been apprehensive, but at least they'd lightened the mood.

"Dude," said Jeff, "Why didn't you tell me you're a porn star? This is shit that I should know about."

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I said.

"Come on, man, we want to hear about it," said Trey.

"What do you want to know?" I asked.

"I don't know what to ask," said Jeff, "but Trey showed me some video of you and that chick you were here with the other day, and I have to ask about it. She's fucking hot. So what is that doing on the internet? We didn't tell anyone. We wanted to find out if that's something you shot or if you guys work for some porn business."

"I don't mind telling you guys about it, but first let me say this: I'm not ashamed of it, but all the same I'd rather not have the whole college find out about it. I don't think I could handle it. Put yourself in my shoes, would you like to go to class every day wearing a big sandwich board that says, "Hey everybody! I do porn on the internet, just see the following link!"

"So it's true!" said Jeff. "You're trying to become a porn star! Don't worry, man, we're not going to tell anybody. Right, Trey?"

"My lips are sealed," said Trey.

Jeff continued: "But you've got to understand we're curious. I mean, how do you get into that? Did you just go to some shady producer and whip it out for him. Congratulations on that thing, by the way."

"Oh, you know, the camera adds ten pounds," I remarked. "No, me and a couple of friends are starting a business together. We came up with this idea and just decided to run with it. We haven't actually put our site up yet, that video you saw was just kind about testing the waters, seeing if this thing had a shot at success. Look, I've got to run to class. I know that's a really short account of the whole thing, what are you guys doing later? Maybe we could get a beer tonight and I can tell you the full story."

They agreed and we met up around ten at a bar down the street from my place. I told them the story about Lauren and how she got us into the whole thing by making her "video resume," about the auditions and our search for financial backers.

"You lucky son-of-a-bitch," Jeff said when I finished. He turned and gestured at me in disbelief as he said to Trey, "Can you believe this guy?"

"I certainly don't deny the luck factor," I said. "This is definitely not what I imagined I'd be doing even a few months ago."

"Can we come see these girls?" asked Jeff, unable to contain his enthusiasm.

"Yeah, you guys can come over some time. I mean, not to watch us filming, if that's what you mean. Not that I have anything against you guys. Personally, I wouldn't have a problem with that. But you see our whole thing is we're getting hot girls to shoot with us because we're young and non-threatening. If they come over to shoot and the house is full of dudes eye-fucking them the moment they walk through the door, they're not going to want to stick around. But still, you're welcome to come over. We've got a pool that we typically sit around all day on Saturday. You guys should join us."

"That sounds great," said Jeff, "I don't think I've been in a pool all summer."

We sort of left it there for the night. It's hard to deescalate the conversation from the "I'm in porn" confession to more typical bar talk. It has to sink in a little bit and have a chance to get normal. But they were good-natured in their reaction to it and I thought by Saturday the tension would sort of go back down.

II

When I told Maria about my new friends, she reacted with equanimity and I saw the gears in her head turning. She said, "Well, even if they let your secret slip it wouldn't be the end of the world. Any publicity is good publicity, right?" She had a way of seeing the big picture, that's why she was the brains.

"Yeah, I guess," I said. "I haven't really thought about it all that much. Still, that's not why I'm in school, and I'd like to keep these parts of my life separate."

Saturday came. I was out by the pool with Lauren, filming her giving me a blowjob when Maria came through the gate with groceries. It was the first time she'd walked in on us making a movie together, and even though it had been her idea, I didn't know how she would react. But all she said was, "Glad you two are getting some work done on a weekend," and strolled into the kitchen. The rush of excitement made me come instantly, and I made Lauren blow little bubbles for the camera before shutting it off.

Mid-afternoon Trey and Jeff showed up to the door with tons of cheap beer. Soon after, Milana showed up as well, and the six of us spent the day by the pool. Jeff and Trey were stunned by Milana, tall and tan and perfect in her black bikini. I think they were just as stunned that she was one of our actresses. She looked like one of those girls who simply isn't gettable, at least not unless you're rich and handsome. Trey remarked in an aside to me that he was looking forward to seeing her video.

As night fell we gravitated towards the hot tub, filling it amply, laughing and getting drunk. By now it didn't feel like there was any secret to dance around and we talked openly about the business and our aspirations. Jeff and Trey were interested and talkative, and showed enough tact as not to offend. When the girls got up in unison to take a trip inside, as they do, Trey had a new question for me:

"Why don't you guys come make a video at our fraternity house? We've got like, sixty members who would pay to see that. There's your financial problems solved right there."

Theirs was the wealthiest frat. I thought about it for a moment and said, "I don't know. These girls aren't hookers. Maybe you guys know that, but what about all the other guys?"

Trey replied, "Everybody in our house is a pretty good guy. And I'm not talking about participating; I really doubt anybody there has ever even paid for sex. Well, maybe the guys who went to Amsterdam last year, but that's different. I'm just saying I think we could help you guys with the financial situation. You bring over your equipment, a couple of girls, get crazy for a couple hours in the middle of a party."

"I'll think about it," I said. "But it's not up to me, we make decisions as a group. I'll talk it over with the girls and get back to you about it."

The girls came back with a bottle and we stayed up late drinking. Eventually Maria dragged me off to bed for rough, sloppy drunk sex. I remember hearing some cheers in the living room whenever she reached a loud orgasm, but not much else. I must have passed out the moment I came.

In the morning the guys were passed out on the couches in the living room with the TV still on. Maria and I had coffee out back and I told her about the frat house movie idea. She said it would only make sense if we could get the right number. I saw the boys off and told Trey I'd call him soon about the movie thing. That evening we talked on the phone and agreed tentatively on about $80 a head. Maria and I figured out that would net us nearly five grand, enough to cover our website while we got it off the ground.

I called Trey back with our terms: "First, you have to find out who's in and who's out in terms of tickets. You take a week, come back to me with a number, and if it meets our minimum we'll have a deal. Once that's out of the way, you can come up with a date. I'll bring over our crew and two girls."

"Which girls?" he interrupted me.

"That's up to us. They'll be hot, I assure you."

"Milana?" he asked.

"Milana is extra," I said.

"We've got some pretty nice photo lights -the kinds with the umbrellas- sitting in a closet here collecting dust. Some guy left them at the frat a couple years ago when he graduated. But I know they still work. They're yours if you bring that girl."

"I'll see what I can do. We show up with two girls, one of them may or may not be Milana, depending on whether I get a look at these lights. The girls will dance, strip, and do lap dances for about an hour. Strip club rules, though: no groping or fondling allowed. That's non-negotiable. Make sure you tell that to your boys, just in case any of them think this is going to turn into some kind of fuck fest. Got that?"

"Absolutely. No one's going to start any trouble. They listen to me and Jeff, and if anyone were to get out of line, we would deal with it."

"Good. So after the stripping, the girls will fuck each other, then I'll come out and fuck both of them. We'll be filming it all, but we'll have the lights set up so none of your boys get caught on tape. Anybody who does we will blur out their face. You won't see anybody's face up on the internet. Beyond that, though, you're waving all rights to the video. It will be ours to use as we see fit. One thing about crowd size: I know you said you've got about sixty members, and that probably some of their friends are going to want to tag along. That's fine, but we don't want a circus. Just tell them they invite one extra person each, and that guy will have to pay too. Oh, and we'll need to be paid in cash, when we arrive."

"That's no problem. I'll see what sort of interest there is out there for this thing and I'll call you back later in the week. Hopefully by Saturday I'll have a good sense of what we can afford. I can bring by those lights for you to check out and maybe we can have a few beers by the pool."

"Sounds good," I told him. We said bye and hung up.

Trey kept up his end, calling me back Thursday night with a nice, round number: $8,000. I told him to come over with Jeff on Saturday,then danced around the kitchen with Lauren and Maria to celebrate this outlandish number.

III

The next day I found myself alone in the house with Lauren once again. It was late afternoon and the air conditioner was busted. It was very hot in the house, had been for a week, just long enough to get used to the heat. I came in from the pool and Lauren was asleep in my bed, rosy and sweating in a long nap. I stopped at the end of the bed and watched her for a minute. She was so beautiful. She had fallen asleep in her still-wet bathing suit, a baby blue bikini. Her chest swelled with each silent breath, her arms and legs positioned awkwardly about her. A cracked window let in a small, steady breeze. It was very quiet in the house.

I climbed on the bed noiselessly and looked at her face. Her cheeks were flushed and her lips were slightly parted. I hooked my fingers carefully under the elastic band of her bottoms at the hips and gently tugged at them, trying not to wake her. I went very slowly, and she continued to doze as her panties slid under her ass and down her legs. Her blonde pubic hair revealed itself. She didn't wake, but stirred and rolled onto her left side. I rolled over too, positioning my face in front of her hips. Turned like this, her pussy was mashed between her thighs, squeezing her lips out towards me a little bit.

It was pink and right there and when I couldn't sit there and look any longer, I pressed my face between her thighs and ran my tongue around her lips. Her legs parted just slightly and she let out a long sigh. One of her hands found my face and she ran it through my hair, moaning gently as I ate her pussy. As Lauren came out of her nap, she rolled onto her back again, bringing me along into a less awkward position. She lifted her hips and pressed herself against my mouth, pulling my face against her with her hands. Her hips jolted involuntarily when she came and a small burst of wetness went into my mouth. I sucked and smacked on her lips as she settled back down.

"Did you just gush?" I asked in disbelief.

She was laughing: "I don't know, you surprised me! I came so hard, Dan, ooh my God, come here and kiss me!"

I kissed her and we stuck together like that. I said, "I think you just ejaculated a little bit, I've never seen that in person. I feel kind of special." I tickled her a little bit to tease her.

"Shut, up!" she said, slapping my ass with each word. "No I did not!"

"Don't worry, baby, it's fine," I said, "So you squirted a little bit, big deal. That'll look great onscreen. Maybe we can incorporate that into your porn name somehow." She laughed and hit me some more.

"Shut the fuck, up," she said, grabbing me by the dick forcefully and pulling me on top of her. "Quit teasing me and get in here," she manhandled my member into position, wetting it on her cunt. I gave her bikini top a harsh tug, thinking it would fly off, but it just ripped a little bit, exposing her left tit, and she shifted uncomfortably.

"Ow!" she yelled, "You motherfucker!" I leaned down and sucked on her nipples, shifting my hips and working my cock inside of her. We fucked fast and hard, and Lauren stared at me with her lips curled, moaning every time I slammed down on top of her. Hands behind her head, she pushed her palms against the headboard until her knuckles cracked and when she came the headboard cracked from the stress and fell limp against the wall.

"You broke my bed you little cunt!" I yelled, folding her ankles down against the bed so I could get deeper inside. She screamed and came again. I motioned to pull out, but she locked her legs behind my back and held me fast against her. I finished as hard as I could, trying to make it count as I pumped her violently. I tried again to disentangle myself before I came, but she continued to hold me against her, kissing me furiously on the mouth. We stayed locked together like this, kissing as my orgasm slowed with intermittent throbs.

IV

The Saturday came when we were to take the girls over to Jeff and Trey's frat house. I had decided not to personally participate in the sex show, fearing it would give me an odd reputation around campus, and Milana brought along a guy she knew to play that part. His name was Marcus and he agreed to do it for peanuts. We pulled up outside on fraternity row and sat in the car, collecting ourselves. Maria sat shotgun, and Milana, Ashley, and Marcus huddled in the backseat taking bumps.

"Are you guys ready for this?" I asked.

"Hell, yeah," said Ashley, wiping her lip. Ashley had auditioned for us over a month ago, and returned to make her first movie just last week. She was petite, but with a tight little body hidden under a tight red cocktail dress.

I was nervous about bringing Marcus along; he'd never been in one of our videos and we'd only met when Milana brought him to the house. But she vouched for him, and he seemed like a good guy. He certainly was eager about the whole thing, a man whose excitement about all things somehow obscures any nervousness he feels.

"I'm ready, I feel like dancing," said Milana. She wore a red cocktail dress that matched Ashley's.

Maria got out of the car and collected the camera equipment. The campus was rather quiet on the walk to the house, the night filled only with the muted bass line of music from inside the house and the clatter of the girls' high heels on the pavement. Jeff had told us to enter through the back, where he would meet us and give the girls a place to change. A bare bulb shown above the backdoor, which looked to be situated a floor lower than the main entrance. I rapped on the door and in three seconds it swung open and Jeff smiled at us.

"Hey! Come on in! Dan, Maria, Ladies," he shook our hands.

"This is Marcus," I said, making the introduction, "He's going to be filling in for me tonight. I have to help with the cameras and lighting."

We were in a large kitchen with a black tile floor and lots of polished steel appliances. Trey was sitting on a barstool at the far end of the room with two other men. A plump middle-aged woman was busy pulling things out of a large oven and stirring pots on the stovetop.

"Follow me," said Jeff, "There's a bedroom just ahead here that you guys can use to put your stuff down and change or whatever."

Trey got up and greeted us, then asked, "What will you all have to drink? We've got a full bar, so whatever you want."

"Champagne," said Milana.

"Champagne and tequila," said Ashley. Trey looked at her puzzled. "Not a mixed drink!" she said. "A bottle of champagne and a bottle of tequila."

Trey laughed, "Okay, I don't know what I was thinking. What about you, Maria?"

"Tequila's fine," she said. "And would it be possible to get a bowl of limes cut up?"

"Absolutely," Trey answered. "I bring along the salt, too. Champagne and tequila alright for you gentlemen?" He looked at Marcus and me.

"That'll be fine," I said.

"Great. I'll go grab that and let people know you all are here." Trey turned and went through a swinging door and up a flight of stairs. When the door swung open the music from upstairs became much louder, and it buffeted as the door settled back into its neutral position. We followed Jeff around a corner and into a large bedroom filled with dark wood furniture and a turntable flanked by tall speakers.

"There's a bathroom right there," Jeff said, gesturing towards a door in the corner. The girls sat down on the bed and I went back into the kitchen with Jeff. He handed me a large envelope filled with cash. "There's more," he said, "But it won't fit in here. Nobody's going to go into the bedroom, but if you want I'll keep it all safe until you guys are ready to leave."

"How many people ended up showing up?" I asked, handing the envelope back to him.

"About a hundred and fifty," he said. I tried to act unimpressed despite the large sum this represented. He continued, "Me and Trey just really wanted to throw the guys a good party before we're gone. We're graduating in the spring and so many of the new guys don't have a clue. They're so uptight. Anyway, thanks for doing this."

12