How We Got into Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point we had tumbled and changed positions on the couch, she straddling me and pinning my hands above my head. She leaned down and kissed me, I kissed her back. We lay there involved in one of those half-drunk, endless meandering kisses until the credits began to roll. This, as it turns out, was the best part of the movie, because a Talking Heads song rolled with the credits. Maria started grinding along with the music. Our kissing got more heated, and I could feel her energy rising.

I was squeezing her ass as she grinded, feeling her up through her little leotard. Massaging her cunt through the thin cotton, the crotch of her uniform soon became slippery and sticky. Her juices bled through the light blue fabric so much that when she sat up, a big wet patch stretched up in front. I pulled her shoulder straps to the sides and down, freeing her arms and her breasts. I sucked on her tits and rubbed her pussy. She started to moan and grope me. "I don't know if I can, after earlier...I think, like, that was the culmination of my being, and you really drained me." Her grinding stopped as she leaned down and whispered in my ear, "We'll figure out a way to get it up. That's what I'm for. But if you want to own me, you'd better own me."

That was enough to wake up my tired dog. The perfect woman, half covered with a leotard, whispering nasty shit in my ear while I tickled her dripping vagina. I spun her around so that I could sit up on the couch while she straddled me.

"Take this damn thing off!" I told her. She stood up and pulled her suit with both thumbs, letting it crumple at her feet.

"How is this?" she asked, standing fully nude, legs crossed to conceal her pussy lips. "That's a good girl, hold on though, I want to take a picture." Her expression turned to one of perplexity, but she allowed me to fish my phone out of my jeans and photograph her as she stood. I stood up and took my clothes off.

"My turn to take pictures," she said. She grabbed by phone and snapped shots of me stumbling out of my jeans. I sat back down on the edge of the couch, my dick standing at attention now. Maria drained her scotch, slammed the highball glass down on the coffee table, and jumped on top of me. After positioning herself judiciously, she lowered herself onto my cock, pursing her lips together to let an "Oh" escape as it filled her. She leaned down and wrapped her arms around me and started grinding her hips.

"Dan, it feels so good," she moaned, her pace quickening. I started to lean up, but she pushed me down, her hands digging into my shoulders as she rattled even faster and came. After her orgasm, Maria slowed her grinding, but I was still inside her, fully erect. "Come get on top of me, baby," she said. I grabbed her ass and stood up, the two of us still connected, turned, and laid her down on the couch, pressing her ankles back beside her neck. For many girls this is painful or impossible, but it was Maria's favorite position. She liked dick however she could get it, but there was nothing she craved more than to be put on her back with her legs behind her head and properly fucked until it hurt. I stuck it in and pounded her until she came, but the whiskey made me a little bleary and I wasn't even close to coming. I kept drilling, but she came out to give me a talk on the mound, "Dan, can we take a break, I'm getting sore down there." "Of course." "I'll make it up to you tomorrow."

III

Maria and I slept well that night, the way that plenty of scotch and sex will do. All the same, I'd had to go to sleep feeling a little unsatisfied because her pussy got a little too beat up to keep pace. But that was mostly my fault, being a little too rough after she'd been out of town a few days. When I woke up the next morning, I didn't find her in bed. But I did smell eggs and bacon coming from downstairs, and that's when I knew I was in love.

She wasn't downstairs, either, but had left me a plate of breakfast and a note: "You know I like submission, and I like to please you, but I'm very sore from yesterday. I have a plan, though. Come to the ballet studio at lunchtime."

I showed up at the theater for her lunch break. She came out in the lobby to meet me, dressed in her blue leotard. "Come quick, I want to show you something." She took me by the hand and led me upstairs, up three flights of stairs, across a landing and to a small door. "This is one of the box seats," she whispered as she pushed open the door and led me in. The theater box was small but opulent, with several large chairs, a divan, and a table surrounded by red velvet and stained wood. Three floors below, across the theater, the ballet company practiced on stage to stereo accompaniment.

"You know what I was telling you the other day about wanting to feel...submissive?" She led me into the room and sat down on the divan.

"Sort of...You mean at your house the other day?"

"Yeah, I mean, I want to have sex, but I'm so sore right now...but I don't want to just give you a blowjob either...I want you to be in charge...I want you to fuck me while I lay here." She rolled over onto her back and unzipped me. I was already hard. I pulled my pants off and positioned myself in front of her mouth. Her head was leaning back off the divan and I carefully inserted by dick into her mouth, straightening her throat as I drove in. I started gently, moving in and out just a little bit.

"Is this good?" she asked.

"Yeah, but it could be better. I have an idea. Get up on that table, you're too low to the ground on this chair thing."

"Ok, like this?"

"No, flip over onto your stomach. There. Now reach back and grab your ankles, like this. See? Now you're level with me."

"Yes sir. Am I ready?"

"Maria, you're ready."

Maria's mouth was open and just level with my swollen cock. I let her suck on it for just a few seconds to get it wet, then I drove it all the way down her throat. I left it there for a moment to let her get used to it, and when she gagged, I pulled it back a little bit, but not all the way out. "More, I can take it. You don't have to baby me." I started moving it in and out slowly, pushing it in as deep as it would go, and waiting for her to gag before pulling it back a bit. I reached over her to rub her crotch through her leotard, and it didn't take much to create a big wet stain.

"Quit playing with me and fuck my mouth!"

She was taunting me now, so I started fucking her in earnest. I pounded her throat for a full minute, then left my dick buried all the way in and pinched her nose until she coughed up my cock. Her eyes were red and teary, but she was smiling and blowing bubbles with my pre-cum. I went back into her throat, and she made sexy, slurping noises in between gags that drove me crazy. All of the sudden, the music downstairs died just as Maria made a very loud gagging sound. The people on stage looked around, but the theater was very dark and we were hidden.

"Are you ready for my cum?" She tried to look up at me with her mouth full, still on her belly, holding her ankles. I gave her one last round of pounding, and when I started to ejaculate, I forced my cock to the deepest part of her throat, holding her head against me with one hand and holding her nose closed with the other. She dutifully gulped down my entire load as she held her breath, and I released her when I was finished. She gasped and looked up at me, cum dripping out of her mouth and down her chin. Her eyes were full of tears, and her crotch was stained with pussy juice. "You're a mess," I told her. She said softly, "You fucked me really good. I've never felt so sexy."

We took a few minutes to compose ourselves before we walked back downstairs. In the lobby we ran into a couple of her dance partners, two women her age. "Hi Lauren, Hi Daphne, this is Dan," she introduced us. "Nice to finally meet you," said Lauren, "What have you two been up to?" she added in a low tone, and her glance made it apparent that she and Daphne had both noticed Maria's soaking crotch. "Oh, my god! I have to go to the bathroom!" Maria screamed under her breath and ran off. I shuffled my feet awkwardly for a moment, not knowing what to say. What was there to say? I went with, "Nice meeting you two, I've got to go."

IV

A few nights later, Maria and I were sitting on the couch watching TV, unwinding after a long day. She spoke up, "Oh, god, did I tell you I ran into Lauren today?" Lauren had caught us just after the act, and Maria had been mortified with embarrassment.

"Oh yeah? Did she say anything?"

"Actually I feel much better after talking with her. I was so embarrassed the other day, but she managed to put me at ease about it. She said it's not like she's going to run around telling people about us screwing at the theater. We ended up laughing about it, she's no prude. She ended up telling a story on herself about a time in college when her sorority sisters came to kidnap her for one of those rush things and found her blowing a guy in her dorm room. We're going to go out for drinks tomorrow."

The next night Maria and Lauren stumbled into the apartment late. Maria said Lauren was going to crash on the couch. I was reading a book in bed, and Maria came in and lay down beside me. "I have a secret," she said in a drunken, sing-song way.

"If it's that you've been drinking tequila, you're not hiding it very well."

"Not that. It's about Lauren. We had the dirtiest conversations tonight, that girl is awesome. Ok, I'm going to tell you. Do you want me to tell you about it?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Well, ok. She was telling me stuff about her and her boyfriend, and then she started asking me about us. I ended up telling her the whole story about what we did in the upper theater box. I told her about us experimenting with new things, about how sexy it made me feel letting you fuck my mouth like I was a doll. She was really interested in this, she kept asking me for details about it. She said her boyfriend is great, but he's kind of timid and she wants him to be more...aggressive. I told her that he's probably dirtier than you think, you just have to lead him around like a puppy and make him do what you want him to do. But she says she's worried that she'll be awkward and bad at it and turn him off, she's afraid of him thinking she's a slut."

I interrupted her, "Guys love sluts. Every guy wants his girlfriend to be a slut in the bedroom. It's just science. How is all this a big secret?"

"Well," she said, "Our talk didn't exactly end there. She's convinced that things are going to fall apart with them if they can't open up a little more with each other. She said something like, 'I want my man to fuck my throat and treat me like he owns me in the bedroom.' Then she kind of asked if I could teach her how."

"Teach her? Like with a strap-on? Are you two going to start getting lezzy together? I think I like where this is going."

"No, I didn't say I would do that. I said that you might consider giving her some lessons. I kind of promised her, actually, that it would be fine."

"What? You two are just drunk. She probably won't even remember this stuff in the morning. Plus if I did that and her boyfriend finds out I'm giving her cock sucking lessons, he'll probably hunt me for sport. Hang my little balls from his rearview."

"Aw, they're not so little," she said as she as she fondled me. "Just sleep on it."

Then next morning, we all got up slowly. It was Saturday, so we three went out to lunch together. I'd not spoken to Lauren since we met at the theater, so we got to know each other a little bit. Like Maria, she was a semi-professional dancer whose real job was some kind of sales rep. She was a little older than Maria, twenty-something out of college working age. She was shorter than Maria, and had a petite but dishy body. Her hair was wavy and blonde, and she had a sweet face with blue eyes and full lips. We didn't broach the subject of the "secret" Maria had confided to me the night before, but Lauren told me a little bit about her boyfriend. They worked together, and he spent a lot of time travelling. This weekend he busy selling somewhere out of state. She struck me as a bright, attractive girl who wasn't the least bit shy.

The girls picked up the check, which was nice, and we headed back to the house. It being Saturday, we stopped off at the liquor store to pick up a bottle. Them's the rules. It wasn't our normal custom to start drinking margaritas at three in the afternoon, but that didn't stop Maria and Lauren from breaking out the blender as soon as we got home. They were stiff drinks. After just one of them we were singing karaoke in the living room. The girls bounced around and let their hair down, belting out their loudest versions of whatever they came up with.

A couple more drinks in, I got a call from friend I hadn't heard from in a few weeks, so I stepped out on the porch. I guess I was out there on the phone a good twenty minutes, during which time the music continued but the girls' singing stopped. I was drunk. I hung up the phone and walked back into the kitchen. The girls were gone from the living room. I heard giggling down the hall, and walked back towards the bedroom. Lauren and Maria were side by side on the bed, stripped down to their underwear. Maria was saying, "Like this, see?" They were both contorted in the same position, on their bellies, clutching their ankles behind them. They were laughing and Lauren looked up at me and said, "I'm ready for my lesson."

"Come over here and show me that big dick," Maria commanded me in a sassy tone. Then and there I decided I would later sacrifice a fatted calf to the gods of amazing sex, and the boyfriend be damned. I walked up to Maria. She took her hands off her ankles to unzip me. I pulled off my shirt and my pants fell to the floor. The situation had escalated so quickly I was just now starting to get hard. She started kissing it, first holding it in one hand, then letting go and fishing behind her head for her ankles.

"Show her how we did it at the theater," Maria said, finally getting a hold of her ankles.

"Oh my god, this is so fucking hot," said Lauren, craning her neck to study our form. I grabbed Maria by her hair and started pounding her throat. When it got really wet, I held it against the back of her throat until she started gagging. When I pulled back out, she gasped for breath as juice dribbled from her bottom lip.

"Did you already?" Lauren asked impatiently.

"No, that's all her," I said.

"Are you ready to give it a try, Lauren?" asked Maria

"Yeah, come here," she said, making kissing sounds towards my dick.

"Here, scoot a little further up so your face is off the bed," I said and pulled her forward by her armpits. I put it in front of her mouth and let her make the first move. Her tongue came out and teased me a under the head, making my dick do little jumps of excitement. She looked up at me and said, "I want it. Fuck my mouth like I'm Maria."

I ran both hands through her wavy, yellow hair and took hold of it. "Just let go of your ankles if I'm getting too rough, ok?" "Ok." "Now say Ah!" Lauren opened wide and stuck her tongue out, and I slowly buried myself down inside her. I felt her gag reflex start to kick in, so I withdrew just enough to stop it, then back in a little further, then back out. She made a muffled noise, I pulled out, and she swallowed a little and said, "Ok, ok, keep going." I kept pussyfooting around, letting her get used to having a dick in her throat. Then I pushed all the way in and held it there, squeezing her hair in my grip. She tried to swallow, but couldn't, and started gagging hard.

I kept it there until Lauren let go of her ankles. As I pulled out she coughed up saliva that covered her chin and dripped on the floor. She looked up at me with teary eyes and said, "More! I didn't mean to let go!" She flailed her legs, trying to recover her grip behind her back.

"You're doing great, baby, don't be embarrassed," said Maria, "Here, let me help you." She moved across the bed and straddled Lauren, guiding her hands to her ankles. Then she lay down on her back beside our student, looking up at me and rubbing her crotch.

"I'm ready," said Lauren. "Hold on, I think Maria wants a turn." I said and slipped my cock into her open, waiting mouth. She lay on her back with her head just falling off the edge of the bed. I pumped her until she began to choke, the let her catch her breath as I moved back over to Lauren's mouth. She was smaller than Maria, and my girth filled her more easily. I became less gentle, fucking her face like I wanted to, then slowing down to hold myself against the deepest part of her throat. She choked, but didn't let go of her legs. When I let her come up for air, she gasped and drooled. "More," and "Harder," were all she could say when she caught her breath.

Maria said to her, "I think she likes it." A muffled "Mmmhmm," was all that Lauren could say. Maria continued, "I know it's a good dick, but it's still mine, so don't you dare swallow that cum." She knew me well, because just then I started to fill Lauren's mouth with a huge load. I pulled out, dragging strings of cum with me. Lauren was filled up. She looked so damn cute sitting there, still trying not to let go of her legs, not knowing whether to swallow me or spit it out on the floor.

Maria grabbed Lauren by the hair, "Let go of your feet and come here." Lauren obeyed, sitting up and moving to straddle Maria's hips. "Now give me what belongs to me." Lauren leaned down over Maria's face and pursed her lips, letting a long stream of cum dribble into Maria's open mouth. Standing over them, I watched in fascination as Lauren fed my girlfriend.

"Hold, on," said Lauren, "Let me finish cleaning your man." She shuffled toward me, my dick still fully erect and dripping with semen. With one hand she gently clutched the bottom of my shaft and drew me forth into her mouth once more. She took in my entire length one last time, then slowly pulled back, slurping and sucking as she went. She moved back down the length of Maria's body, who looked up at her in anticipation and let out an open-wide "Ah!" that turned into gurgling sounds. This time, however, Lauren leaned in closer, and hesitantly began to kiss her. They were soon locked in a deep, passionate kiss, wrapping their arms and legs around one another.

Spent, I fell down on the bed, watching these girls try something else for the first time. Eventually, Maria pulled back for a moment and swallowed. Lauren too swallowed what was left. "You little bitch!" Maria teased her, but they instantly went back to kissing. Lauren was on top now, massaging Maria's cunt through her panties. Maria reached across Lauren's back and began to reciprocate from behind. They continued to kiss, letting out soft muffled moans into one another's mouths.

Before long, the rest of their clothes started to come off. Lauren arched her back as Maria pulled her white cotton panties free. She started to tease Lauren's pubic hair with her hands, "Do you want this?" she asked.

"I've never been with a woman before," Lauren replied.

"Neither have I, but this is too hot to stop," said Maria, lowering her face into Lauren's crotch. I guess the girls didn't need any lessons for this, because they went at like they were born to eat pussy. The sounds of my girl bringing Lauren to orgasm were enough to wake up my beat up dog. They traded places and pretty soon Lauren was giving as good as she got. Maria started to buck and grind against Lauren's face, pinching her own tits and moaning. When she came down a little, she looked over at me and said, "Well, look who's awake. You're such a good teacher that I think you deserve a reward. Lauren, you want to give my man his reward?"

Lauren leaned over, giggling, kissed Maria on the lips and said, "Do you think he can stay awake?"