How We Met

Story Info
At a swingers party.
780 words
3.66
19.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've gotta go," he whispers and quickly hangs up the phone. Another evening disrupted by his wife presumably arriving home early from work. I shrug it off. What's a girl to do? They say we can't choose the ones we love, I suppose that's true to some extent. Besides, my master chose me. It would be a great story to tell our kids, if we had them. Anyway, a great story to share with others within our culture.

I had never taken the submissive role before, my personality is strong and I rather enjoyed being the one holding the leash. He changed all of that though.

In some aspects, it's rather romantic! Our eyes met across a crowded room. Cliche right?

I had been invited to a swingers party by a close friend. She knew I was looking for a new slave and assured me there'd be plenty to pick from. I had never attended such an outing, I had always found my partners privately and was unsure of what to expect.

I eagerly prepared myself for the evening. After showering, shaving and selecting my most seductive clothing, I made my way to the party. I was greeted by my friend at the door who immediately handed me a drink and led me into her home being sure to introduce me to all of her single guests.

There were plenty of men eager to please, but non were quite what I was looking for. So, after a few hours of idle chit chat, I decided it was time to call it quits. I made my way to the bedroom to find my coat when I heard a voice behind me.

"You're not looking to leave already?" he whispered from across the dark room. Startled, I spun around to see the most intriguing man. His hair was wild, his eyes bright, his smile crooked. He looked into me deeply and stepped closer. The scent of his leather chaps and lit cigarette filled the room as he closed the bedroom door.

"Actually, yes," after a moment I found the words to speak, "I think it's about that time."

"Oh no, the party's just begun," he whispered taking another step in my direction his eyes never leaving mine.

Only a foot or so away from me, I could smell the whiskey on his breath. "I've been watching you all evening. We haven't been properly introduced."

With that, he reached out his hand. Assuming it was a friendly gesture, I stretched my hand out to shake his. However, once our palms met, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him. His sudden movement took me by surprise and I initially resisted, but he held tighter and pulled stronger and we were now face to face.

"Don't fight it," he said, his eyes never leaving mine, "we're both here for the same reason."

Another sudden movement and his lips were on mine. I tried to refuse, but he wrestled my arms behind my waist and held my wrists with one hand. Keeping me pinned against his chest, his other hand grabbed the back of my head and I felt him force his tongue deeper into my mouth. When I tried to pull away, his teeth clamped onto my bottom lip and kept my face to his.

He released my head and traced his free hand down my back finally resting on my ass. Then, I felt my leather skirt lift up and away from my skin. With one swift slap, I felt his palm against my right ass cheek. I gasped from the pain and tried to pull away, again he restrained me and I felt another quick slap.

My heart was racing, my shoulders ached from having my arms restrained in such a way, I could taste blood as my tongue began to bleed from his teeth tearing into my flesh and my ass burned terribly. The more I fought his advances, the more control he took from me.

I began to tire, I stopped resisting, I gave in, he had broken me. "That's right," he whispered to me. "This is really what you want," he said, still staring into my eyes.

He released my hands from behind my back and, by the shoulers, he forced me to my knees. His erect cock was exposed and just inches from my face. His hand reached behind my head and held it in place as his hips lunged forward, the head of his penis parted my lips and plunged into my mouth.

And he was right. After so many years of being the dominant one, I found myself incredibly turned on by this man.