How We Met

Story Info
I Explain to Literotica Readers How Sharon & I Met.
758 words
4.14
3.5k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After reading my stories some readers may be curious or have emailed to ask me, how did you meet Sharon?

The short answer is we met through Literotica. I stumbled across one of Sharon's stories one day. I liked her story because it was well-written and her characters seemed real to me. I appreciated her descriptions of the people and the action lines in the story. I felt I was seeing and feeling things from her perspective. I've always been curious about what a woman thinks about and feels leading up to sex, during sex, and of course afterwards. Not all authors have the ability to put you into the story so directly, much like not every actor convinces you of the character they portray when you watch a movie.

I was curious about who wrote this story. When I turned to her bio page, I hoped that she had taken some time to fill in some of the basic information. I was rewarded when I saw a stunning photo of a buxom woman wearing a red bikini. She was hot! I looked to see if she had written and posted other stories and she had. She was fairly prolific. Over the next few days I read her others. I was impressed that they were pretty consistent in quality and in each she succeeded in getting me into the story. I was hooked. So I wrote to her telling her how much I enjoyed her stories and why.

Soon afterwards, Sharon replied to my email and included a photograph of her—this time wearing a white dress shirt. In it she was standing in front of a window and because of the light streaming through the window, I could see the outline of her figure. To me it's very sexy--but rather than being blatant--sexy in a soft, understated way. If you read my story, you'll see a reference to that picture.

Professionally, I am a director/videographer in the Midwest of the US. I produce and direct a variety of things including commercials, employee training videos, workout/exercise videos, sales/marketing pieces, videos for trade shows, and so on. I've not worked on any Hollywood type movies but I've helped with some Indy films.

Because of my profession I understand photographic composition, lighting, and other visual techniques. I recognized these in the photograph she sent and knew Sharon's photo was very well done. These weren't snapshots. I remembered Sharon saying in one of her stories that her husband was a photographer and things clicked.

In the ensuing months, Sharon and I exchanged several emails and got to know each other. I got more insights about her and really grew to like her intelligence, sense of humor, personality, and so on. During that time our relationship was strictly friendly and our only contact was through email.

Sharon's life changed in two major ways later that year. Sharon's husband filed for divorce and his attorney used photographs Sharon's husband had taken of Sharon in provocative poses to pressure her into signing the divorce papers. The photos showed Sharon naked and in sexual acts with male models. It should be clear to you by now that Sharon modeled for her husband. Sharon's husband's attorney presented the photos to the school principal and to the school district superintendent where Sharon worked. Sharon was fairly quickly terminated from her teaching job and she agreed to a divorce. As you can see Sharon's life changed in two major ways pretty quickly.

During this time I provided Sharon with some advice and with support. It was a tough time for her. It would be a tough time for anyone. Divorce and losing a job are two of the most stressful things a person can go through in life. Sharon went through both simultaneously. She was faced with rebuilding her personal life and also her professional life.

Through all of this as I got to know her a lot better. I grew very fond of her. I guess I realized how important she was to me when she went on a short trip and didn't reply to my emails for about a week. It was at a time when she was really having difficulty finding a job and making ends meet financially so I got worried.

My stories pick up several months after her divorce. While writing isn't foreign to me professionally, most of the time I'm writing scripts for video. Sharon encouraged me to explore erotica. She's my muse on several levels. I hope you enjoy our story.