How You Become An Indian Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mother watched every inch go in and matched it with her hand up herself. As the 8 inches of his length disappeared into Ann's butt hole she final went over that edge.

In a stifled yell Mrs Dixon cried "Oh sweet Jesus, oh my god, fuck me fuck me!" Her hands were in a frenzy of motion. One deep up her slimed cunt and the other working hard on her clit.

Mrs Dixon lay with her legs apart, leaking juices. The noise had attracted 2 more braves who instantly got down between her legs, taking turns at fucking the white woman for all they were worth. Two more doses of Indian cum for Mrs Dixon and still Ann's big brave was fucking her ass. She looked across at her mother to see that she was splayed out with a river of white cum running out and down over her ass. Her mother seemed to be more contented now than after any church service Ann had seen her at. As the next brave walked in Mrs Dixon held her knees and brought them up to her shoulders, then rubbing some of the semen that had run out over her anus. Seeing the muscular warrior look towards her she gave a slight smile at this new young brave. Raising his cloth and taking his ardent cock in hand he instantly knelt down and slid his length up Mrs Dixons welcoming anus. She, in turn, reached up and pulled on his buttock to get him in deeper giving a soft moan like a purr as the brave found his pleasure in her squeezing ass. As Mrs Dixon took to pleasing her young lover Ann thought she could hear her mother repeatedly muttering the words 'deeper and harder' to herself. The older woman then reached out to an onlooker who was slowly working on his cock, gripping its girth she pulled him closer and placed him in her mouth. Ann watched the care which her mother took in exciting the braves swollen end. Even when he burst his load into her mouth her mother didn't gag or panic, she just let gush after gush go down her throat, evidence of this deluge could be seen dribbling out of the corners of her lips.

Ann's savage had spent himself at last and had flooded her ass with his sperm. More of them came in now and made free with their bodies. Ann had a huge cock make it way up her pussy. Not quiet believing that something that size would fit in her she prepared for pain. Bent over she had watched him handle his stiffness closer to her. Then using the unsheathed tip he lubed himself with her lactating pussy juice before attempting to stretch her tight pussy. He pressed hard, this was the moment that she'd seen here mother do half a dozen times now, and each time it made Mrs Dixon gasp in ecstasy. Once deep inside Ann the pleasure of his wild thrusting made her curse to God too. Her orgasm soon overwhelmed her, radiated out from her pussy like nothing ever before. Her knees quaked and the walls of her quim pulsated on the hardness fucking her. Then he howled and tensed, she felt him erupt inside, then on withdrawing his limp fat cock the hot jism poured out, soaking her legs. She touched and tasted the flow from her pussy then proceeded to carry on masturbating as another Indian came up behind her and entered. 'Oh God yes." was the thought in her head as this new attendant buried his heat up her "deeper, harder please God.".

By morning the stench of cum soak quim was throughout the air. The two women had taken 12 or 15 braves between them, each of these had had more than one session. Some had stayed fucking the same woman, other had tried them both . Now covered in sweat and semen they were allowed to bath in the river before being brought back and fed.

That morning and into the afternoon they were allowed to rest but by mid afternoon the first of the youth made a call. Ann gave him a little smile as he looked at them from the opened entrance into the gloom,. There they lay next to each other the two blond women, both indifferent to their nakedness and sat in the midst of the blankets, their long hair hung carelessly over their breasts with their knees splayed and casually stroking the outer lips of their wet cunts. The cycle was to start again.

12