How You Seduced Me Ch. 03

Story Info
You force me to put on panties and soap up in your shower.
2.3k words
4.54
42.1k
43

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a week since you seduced me and took my virginity, and you haven't called, even though you were tender after and promised to call the next day. I felt a bit butthurt, both figuratively and, for a day or so afterwards, literally. But, I tell myself that I'm over it now, that I should just accept it. It was hot and sexy for the little slice of time we were together. It's enough.

It's hard to sleep at night, though. So a week later around 2 a.m., I'm taking out my frustration upon the iron at the 24 hour gym I go to, no one else here but the night manager and some old guy slowly doing sit ups. I'm adding another iron plate to the seated bench press machine, one 20 pound plate short of my personal best of 270 pounds, when I notice you walk past me. Our eyes lock for a brief second, a guilty look on your face, then you glance away and walk to the upright rowing machine next to mine and start fumbling with the settings.

Fuck it, I think. That's all? Giving me a Medium Ignore? I close my eyes so I can focus all my strength on moving the weight, trying to rid myself of anger and replace it with a good clean burning sensation in my pectorals and arms. By the fourth rep, I'm straining to complete the press, my muscles too tired, and I'm about to give up and lower it back toward my chest, when I feel the tiniest easing of the weight.

I hear your voice say, "C'mon. You can do this."

I open my eyes, and see you have your fingertips next to mine, taking maybe 5 pounds of weight off the load. So I press with all my strength and complete the rep.

You shift your hands a fraction, so your index fingers touch my fists clenched around the handles. I feel a little shock from the touch, like a miniscule jolt of electricity.

"One more", you say. "Then let's leave."

I look in your eyes, wondering if that means what I think it does. You wordlessly answer by discreetly sliding a finger up my middle finger, all the way to the knuckle, while giving me a hungry, predatory gaze. I assent by grunting and straining and somehow getting the stack of iron up and then back down while your fingers take just enough weight to make it possible.

We walk in silence to your black Toyota SUV in the nearly deserted parking lot. It's still dark outside, with more darkness inside my head. You hold the door open for me.

I think of turning on my heel and walking away to my car. That would feel good. But I don't.

Finally I say, "Why?"

"Hmm?"

"Why didn't you call?"

A long silence. "Get in and I'll tell you on the way."

I think about it. You reach out and give my hard muscular ass a squeeze and then gently nudge it toward the open door and the waiting black leather seats and darkness within.

On the drive to your house, you're quiet and stare ahead at the road, and I think maybe you're not gonna answer the question. Just as I'm about to tell you to turn around and take me back to my car, you say, still not meeting my eyes, "I don't do relationships. When I'm horny, I try to find some stranger to blow me or let me fuck them, and then I leave."

"Then why am I here?"

"Because it was different with you. Hot. Sexy."

I just stare at you, until you take your eyes off the road a moment to glance at me. "Can't believe I'm saying this, but ..."

"What?"

"You really gonna make me say it?"

"Just fucking man up and tell me."

"Fine. I felt something with you. And that felt weird, OK? Not how it works."

I don't say anything.

"Whatta you want, fucking flowers or something?"

You pull into your driveway, and, silent, we go into your house. Into your bedroom. Silently, you pull your black Calvin Klein T-shirt off, still damp with sweat from the workout, revealing your strong muscled body. Silently you kiss my neck and skin while you undress me. Then you open a drawer and take out a set of frilly red panties.

"Put them on."

"The fuck? No."

You tug down your gym shorts and kick them away, no underwear, revealing a stiffening cock, a drop of precum moistening the tip.

I slowly drop to my knees.

"No," you say. "Put on the panties first. Be my sexy girl." You grasp my long hair and gently tug me to my feet again, then slap my cheek. A symbolic slap, not hard enough to hurt, but enough to assert your dominance over me. You hand me the red frilly piece of cloth.

Blushing, turned on, I slide them up my bare legs.

You grab me by the neck and roughly force my head down to your by now thoroughly erect cock, bending me over. I smell the musky scent of your body, pungent from sweat and a little offputting, but I'm feeling my cock stiffen, and so I take the soft rubbery cockhead in my mouth, tasting the salty precum, and rub my tongue over the sensitive underside.

You grunt. "Mmm, baby, that feels good." One of your hands holds my neck firmly while your other strokes my hair, and you start facefucking me, just the cockhead sliding through my lips to my waiting tongue.

I can't believe I'm wearing slutty sexy red panties, while taking a hard cock in my mouth for the second time in my life. Not just a cock ... your cock.

How the fuck did you coax me into doing this?

"Are you my woman?" you grunt out as you thrust deeper.

Mmmph, I say through a mouthful of cock.

You take that as the "yes" I meant to say, and make sounds like I make when I'm on the verge of cumming in my wife. I grab your hard ass cheeks to brace myself so I can take your quickening thrusts and work my tongue, trying to make you cum, giving my man all the pleasure I can.

But then you slow down, pull back from the verge, pull your cockhead out of my greedy lips. I look up, asking with my eyes.

"I don't want to cum like that", you say. One of your hand slides under my panties and down the cleft of my cheeks, touching my hole. I feel an electric thrill from the intimacy of your touch, from the surrender of letting you wordlessly tell me, order me, how you want to slake your lust.

You pull me upright again, spank my pantied ass. "C'mon. We're all sweaty. Let's go in the shower and get clean."

We go in the bathroom. Your shower is all glass panels, the walls tiled in what looks like white marble streaked with grey. There's a bottle of lube in the soap rack, and I briefly wonder if any men, or possibly women, have shared this shower with you, but I think, nah, probably for jacking off, and let that jealous thought go. I reach down to the waistband of my panties to take them off.

"No. Leave them on."

You open the glass door and playfully smack my ass yet again as I step in. You must really like my ass to be hitting it so much. Soon, hot water is streaming down my body and soaking my panties while you stand behind me and kiss my neck and down my spine. I shudder with pleasure. You grab the bar of soap and rub it all over my body, rivulets of suds and water cascading down my slippery flesh, making my skin tingle. You finish by pulling my panties to one side and inserting a finger between my cheeks, rubbing the soap onto the rim of my waiting hole.

I moan. God that feels good.

I hear the click of the lube bottle in the shower rack, and you slide a finger inside. It hurts a bit, but oh so good.

"You like being fingerfucked?"

"Mmmm!"

You push a second finger in. It hurts more, but I take the pain. I take it for you. I feel so slutty, letting the fingers of a man who I'm not sure even likes me, who picked me up in the gym, probe so intimately inside me. But it's a good kind of slutty. Your fingers stretch me open, and hit something inside me, my prostate I guess, and I feel a burst of pleasure with the pain. My cock hardens a bit more.

"Is my girlfriend ready to get fucked?"

I nod yes.

You slowly slide your fingers out of me, and I go "oh!" as the pressure and pain ends for now. You push me against the glass wall, slick with water drops and suds, then pull my hips back so I am partially bent over. You grab a fistful of my long hair and pull my head back, and now I am helpless to escape, not that I want to. I look over my shoulder and watch as you rub lube all over your cockhead and shaft. You kick my legs farther apart. I imagine what you must be seeing, your slutty dirty girlfriend bent over and legs splayed open, vulnerable and ready to be fucked hard, with her hair tangled and wet in your fist as you yank on it, soaked wet red panties clinging to a boyish hard ass, her body lathered with soap as you pull my panties to the side again, showing the round globes of my butt and my asscrack and hole slick with lube as you position your cock for entry ...

You're not gentle now, your cock impatiently pushes at my loosened pussyhole, and you thrust so hard my cheek is pressed against the glass of the shower and my hands are also braced on the slick glass, trying to keep my balance as you grunt and shove and get your cockhead through my ring. It hurts, but you don't care, it's just animal lust as you roughly shove inside a bit deeper with each thrust, and I take the pain and the violence of my face being trapped against the glass as your fist in my hair immobilizes me, stuck in place with your prick going deeper as I try to relax my ring and let you in as far as you want, damn the pain, it's all about your desires.

"Take it, bitch."

I take it, thrilled to give my body to be used by this near stranger, the violent thrill of being your fucktoy girlfriend with your cock buried all the way inside now, grunting and moaning, a kind of strangled lusty growl in your throat, and it feels so good to be taken and used and fucked hard, pain and pleasure and a bit of fear at the roughness, and you let go of my hair and grab my hip with one hand, the other hand still holding the red silky fabric of my panties out of the way of your shaft drilling deep inside me.

"Clench your pussy tight around my shaft, bitch."

It hurts even more, but I obey, I tighten my assrim and give you the pleasure of a clenched tight hole to fuck.

That must be putting you over the edge, because you thrust and growl harder and spank my ass, and I briefly wonder how I'm gonna explain red hand prints on my asscheeks to my wife when I go home, but fuck it, I don't care in this wonderful intimate moment of surrender.

"You want my cum in you? You want to be a good girlfriend and take my sperm?"

I'm gasping with pain and the lovely jolt of your cockhead hitting my prostate deep inside me with every fast deep thrust, and it's a rhetorical question anyway because you don't wait for permission, you take what you need so bad, moaning and spanking me and cursing as you cum, shooting my ass full of what I'm guessing is a weeklong load from the intensity of how you're cumming, all the pent up sperm from when you last fucked me. Or so I hope. I fight back another twinge of jealousy, because I want to just give you this pleasure and not demand anything in return other than the lovely sensation of being used and spanked like a naughty girlfriend fucktoy who gives her man everything he demands.

"Oh. Oh fuck", you say. "Aaaaaaah."

I think you're done cumming, but you're still slowly pushing inside me as I clench my burning sore hole and milk the last of the cum out of your body, letting you deposit the dregs of your seed in me, accepting this gift.

You're gasping for breath like you ran a sprint at top speed, clutching my wet soapy body with your strong arms, and I know from cumming in my wife that you must be so sleepy now, so when your softening cock finally slides out of my ass I gently disengage and take your hand and lead you to bed, pulling back the sheets for you as you collapse, still wet and soapy from the shower. I cuddle up, holding you gently and letting you fall asleep in my arms, not ruining it for you by demanding you talk about it, knowing from your terse statements on the ride home that you don't want a girlfriend who yammers on when you need to sleep.

I stroke your hair as you sleep, your hard flesh warm against mine, and think about how I really ought to go home before it gets too hard to explain my absence to my wife, but fuck it, I'm not gonna let her steal this moment from me, so I close my eyes and surrender once more, this time to sleep ...