How You Want It Mr. Cable?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers

"Spread them wide Mr. Cable," Earl said as he took his fingers out of Dad, still addressing my father like he always did despite the situation. "Give that ass of yours up to me."

Then my father's body jerked up a little as Earl leaned into him. and Dad's mouth opened wide in a silent scream while his eyes rolled back in his head, with Earl's ensuing groan the loudest sound in the barn.

Earl looked like the captain of a ship with my Dad's hips the wheel, slowly leaning first forward and backward while using his hands on my father's ass to brace himself. The strokes slowly became a little quicker and maybe deeper, with the two men's grunts and groans keeping in time.

What did that feel like, I wondered as I used my free hand to reach back and pushed my index finger into my own anus? My finger felt nice but something as big as Earl's cock? Adam and I had never even discussed doing that but now I wished I had because my father was seeming to love it, as the mix of pleasure and pain in the face that was pointing almost right at me indicated.

How could he do it - not cum - I recall wondering as I watched Earl standing back there humping my father with a resolute expression on his face and the sweat flying off his glistening ebony body. I had already cum once and was on my way to another orgasm as the semen drooled down the wood of the barn, yet he had seemed to be going for hours.

Hours? Of course not, but in a testament to his endurance Earl was still thrusting away, faster and harder with every passing minute and he leaned on top of Dad and grunted into his ear.

"Had enough Mr. Cable?" he asked, and after my father shook his head he chortled and added, "You never get enough do you?"

I heard him say something about his back and it was then he raised up off of my father, and when I saw his cock still hard I realized this wasn't over just yet. Earl moved over to a rickety chair in the corner while re-lubricating himself, and I was surprised when that old thing didn't break when he sat down and waited for my old man.

Dad got off the bales of hay and brushing the stuff off himself he went over to his friend and although he was walking gingerly he was moving with his rigid prong bobbing as he waddled over and turned away from Earl before straddling his legs and bending down.

"Oh yeah - ease on down," Earl sighed as he held his cock upright while my father impaled himself on the black monolith. "You know I like it like this too."

It was like a ventriloquist and his dummy only this wasn't Paul Winchell and Jerry Mahoney or Shari Lewis and Lamb Chop, it was Earl Barker and Paul Cable the elder, and it wasn't a hand through the back but a cock up an ass. Way up, and then my father was making like he was on a merry-go-round as he bounced up and down with his hands on his own thighs.

"Gonna make me cum Mr. Cable!" Earl declared as my father did these brisk squat thrusts on him. "Bet you wanna cum too don't you?"

Judging by the way my father's almost crimson dick was flying around, Earl's bet would have been a winning one as he put one hand on my father's hip to brace him while he reached around and grabbed Dad's dick, jerking him hard and fast like he was trying to pull it clean off.

What came next was a blur, and not just because the sweat pouring down my face was burning my eyes either. Earl was groaning and Dad was harmonizing and seconds later my father was cumming all over the place. Ropes of semen were flying out of his little cannon in a series of volleys, spraying all over the place until my father fell back onto Earl in an exhausted heap.

There the two sat, with Earl's arms wrapped around my father as that old chair somehow didn't fall apart under their weight until after a minute Dad slowly stood up on unsteady legs.

It was over. Earl got up a few seconds later, his cock now back to being a elephant's trunk swaying after apparently filling his lover's bowels with his seed, and the two of them got some of their clothing on with the two of them leaving the barn with their arms around each other's shoulders.

I stayed where I was for a few minutes, peeking around the corner to see Earl heading down the road to his farm while my father went into the house, and I stayed where I was while I saw the bathroom light go on inside the house. After it went off I went inside myself, but sleep came hard as I replayed what I saw over and over again in my mind, wondering how I could face my father in the morning.

As it turned out Dad was already up and working by the time I got up, seemingly none the worse for wear, and was acting like nothing had kept him up to midnight. Earl too was bright-eyed and bushy tailed when he got to our place later in the day, and I figured out one thing right away.

When you've seen somebody naked you can never get that image out of your mind, or at least that was the way it is for me, and that goes triple when you've seen them cum.

One thing on that day after was that when Earl stepped back towards the trees to pee I joined him and I didn't hide myself like usual. I think Earl noticed this change in my behavior, although one thing hadn't changed was my roving eyes.

I shivered when Earl peeled that coal-black foreskin back a little to go, exposing that black cherry head and wondering how in the world that thing could fit into a person's ass because it wasn't much smaller than a plum if at all.

"You're not going to college this year either are you?" Earl asked as we peed, and when I said - no but maybe next year - like I had said last summer to the same question he said, "You ought too because you're smart and this here is a brutal way to make a living. Don't worry about leaving your father because you can still be here in the summer and I'll keep hanging around helping until he decides he's had enough of me."

"He'll never do that. You two are a team," I replied, something that I was even more sure of after seeing them the night before.

There was a bond there and maybe it wasn't love but it was definitely more than just friendship and no matter how brutal it may have appeared there was something between them much deeper than I had ever even suspected much less known.

With this knowledge I kept my eye out towards the barn for any further after-dark meetings, and after seeing nothing the next couple nights I almost began to think that maybe that was just something that happened on the spur of the moment. Then the light went on in the barn again like last time and just like last time I went out to watch.

Twice a week. That was about the frequency that Dad and Earl seemed meet and I was at the crack in the boards every time. I even spread the boards apart a little and worked on making another spot on the far side of the drafty barn a peep hole and while there was a little variety it was always the same.

Dad would give Earl head and lavish all sorts of affection on him before Earl would take him anally. The only things Dad got in return were hugs and hand jobs, but if that bothered him he didn't show it, and since my sex life revolved around watching them I was fine with that.

It was one night late in August that proved to be the most interesting of all, and it was a night that was oppressively humid. When I saw the barn light up I was almost tempted to not venture outside because while the rumble of thunder was faint coming from the Adirondack Mountains to the south of us, there was little doubt that a storm was in our immanent future.

However, since it didn't seem to keep my father from going out to the barn to meet Earl, it wasn't going to stop me from at least going out for a peek before the rains came so out I went in my uniform of underwear and slippers.

The half dozen times I had seen the two men they had pretty much repeated the usual performance with little variation, not that I minded all that much. I had pretty much learned that my father's role was that of the submissive guy, the one that does what Earl wanted him to do, and while I could see much of this was play, there was no doubt about who was running the show in there.

I would have liked to have seen Earl show a little more affection towards my father instead of just jerking him off - roughly at that - and never giving my father what he received from him, but Dad didn't seem to mind.

The night of the storm was no exception as my father was on his knees sucking Earl's cock when I got there, and as I watched his passionate worship of the huge organ I found myself wishing that Adam was around because I was dying to try and do some of the things my father could do.

Then again maybe Adam had changed in the months he had been away. Maybe he wouldn't be interested in me any more. After all, it wasn't like we had the kind of relationship that Earl and my father had. Ours was more like getting together when Adam wasn't seeing a girl.

So with the thunder getting a little louder and the sky lighting up in the southwest, I stood there stoking myself slowly, waiting for the right moment. Tonight though Earl had something else in mind because when he had enough of my father's oral affections he lifted him up and instead of bending him over the hay rearranged the bales and had him lay on his back.

This had my father laying out with his head towards me and Earl directly facing me. Earl was scooping out Vaseline from a brand new jumbo jar and slathering the gel on his cock, and I realized that I was actually going to see him put that monster into my Dad's ass, or at least as well as I possibly could from my vantage point. A major difference from seeing their faces and the reactions they both gave while imagining the rest.

It started sprinkling as Earl spread my old man's legs far apart, and the noise of the drops hitting hitting roof and the increasing thunder made what Earl was saying inaudible, his chatter usually adding a great deal to the show.

I was getting wet, and while the rain felt good I wondered whether risking getting hit my lightning would be worth it, but then Earl moved up between those skinny pale thighs as my father pulled his balls up to join his dick that was pointing at me - always hard was Dad, something I definitely inherited.

I couldn't see the actual insertion but I could see my father's legs shake in the air as Earl's shining tool began to disappear, and his howl was even audible over the thunder which sounded directly above the barn.

Earl's cock appeared and disappeared and my father was jerking himself off as Earl began to go harder and faster. I knew I was going to cum before either of them and as I did I leaned closer to the wall.

The loudest clap of thunder exploded as I was spraying the barn with my load, and I was squeezing out the last of it when a crack of lightning lit the farm up like it was a night game at Yankee Stadium.

The sound made me jump and it also got Earl's attention because his eyes came up from his lover, and then our eyes met. I leaned back, almost falling over in shock as I tried to figure out whether Earl could have possibly seen me out here in the dark or whether it was my imagination that our eyes had met.

Earl had seen me. He didn't say anything and just kept humping but I got the sickening feeling that he knew I was out there. I had probably been lit up good enough, looking like a drowned rat with my glowing eyes peering in at them.

As proof that I was incorrigible, I stayed until the end although I stayed farther away from the wall, a classic case of locking the barn after the horse was gone.

I got to watch my father ejaculate all over his stomach and soon after Earl pulled his cock out and held the stump. His cock jerked up and down once and then a thick rope of cum flew out all over Dad, and by the time the anaconda stopped spurting the old man was covered with their seed.

It was then that I finally raced into the house and waited in my room for my father to come inside, not really sure whether Earl would tell my father that his son was a Pepping Tom or not. If he did, would Dad say anything to me?

Jeff Cable Senior was a pretty mild-mannered guy but when provoked he had a temper. Would he come into the house, push open my door and kick my ass? He had the right to and I believe I would have taken it in silence, but he didn't for obvious reasons.

My father came into the house about 10 minutes later and went into the bathroom. The shower went on and a few minutes later it went off, and after Dad was done in the bathroom I heard the footsteps down the hall and disappear into the bedroom with Mom.

Nothing was said in the morning except for him noting that lightning hit a tree over on the west side of the field, and he mentioned that it was quite a storm but as usual Mom slept right through it.

That silence about my peeping was about as good as I could have wished for, and as the morning went by I began to think that maybe I hadn't actually been seen. If I did dodge the bullet I vowed to myself that I would never look in the barn again, and when Earl showed up later in the morning he didn't say anything to me right away or give me a funny look. He didn't punch me either as we went out to cut up that split tree and get it out of the way, but after we were out of sight of my father my heart sank.

***

"Hell of a storm last night," Earl noted as we reached the tree. "But you know that already don't you Junior?"

"Uh - yeah," I mumbled while shrinking under his gaze.

"None of my business because you live here and it's your place," Earl said. "Just curious. How long you been out there watching us?"

"A few weeks," I replied, deciding that denying knowing what he was talking about would only make it worse. "I'm sorry. It was wrong for me to do that."

"I don't need no apology. If anybody deserves one it's your Daddy."

"Does he know I was out there?"

"Hell no. No reason I should tell him, is there? What would that do besides hurt the man?" Earl replied. "You do deserve an explanation of sorts though."

"No I don't."

"Well, you're getting one anyway," Earl informed me. "You probably don't understand what you were watching and I wouldn't want you to get the wrong idea. You see, we all have different needs. I do - and your Daddy does too."

"I just didn't expect to see him - or you like that," I admitted.

"I hope you don't think anything less of your father because of this," Earl responded, and after I shook my head he elaborated. "You see, I think the world of your father. I respect him about as much as I have any man. We go back a ways and he's always been good to me, and I think he feels kindly towards me too."

"He does. We all do. You're like family, and that's why I feel creepy about looking at you two like that. I had no right."

"You feel creepy about peeping at us or creepy about getting caught?" Earl asked.

"Both," I said at first and then corrected myself. "No, actually I just hated getting caught. I like to watch. A lot."

"You plan on saying anything to your mother?" Earl asked. "I mean, it's your right and all and I don't particularly care about myself. It's your Daddy I'm concerned about."

"No, I would never say anything to anybody. I love them both too much to want to hurt them," I replied and then for some reason added, "I'm no snitch. I saw you back there before - not with Dad - and I never said anything."

"You've seen me back there with someone else?" Earl asked with a piercing glare.

"Yes sir," I confessed.

"My my. Easy Earl ain't as slick as he thinks he is," he mused aloud. "I thank you for your silence at least. Well, I guess that means you got something on both of them."

"What?" I mumbled. "Becka? It was her business what she did with you. Besides she would have kicked my ass if I told on her."

"Oh, Becka," Earl said softly as he recovered from his momentary awkwardness. "Well, we ain't played since she got married. That husband of hers is going to have to eat his Wheaties to keep up with that gal. She was just sowing some wild oats so don't hold that against her."

"I'm not holding anything against anybody and I won't be watching no more."

"That's up to you. I didn't mind. Kinda liked the audience to be honest," Earl admitted. "Your fly-boy friend - does he do you in the ass?"

"Adam?" I almost yelled. "No. Uh - how do you know about Adam?"

"I didn't know until now," Earl laughed. "I suspected and so did your Daddy.

"Oh shit!" I replied as my heart sank.

"He don't mind that Junior. When we talked about he said he didn't care because you were a great kid," Earl explained. "He thinks that maybe you like guys and gals like he does, on account of you seeing that Carmichael girl in the spring."

"I guess I do," I agreed although I refrained from admitting that I seemed to be liking guys more of late. "Me and Adam, we just get each other off with our hands and uh - mouths."

"No harm in that."

"I can't believe that you and my father like men and women though. That's amazing."

"Well not quite," Earl corrected. "Your Daddy likes men and women but me, I love my wife and I like women and your father."

"I don't understand. You seemed to like doing stuff with my father."

"I like doing things TO your father," Earl explained. "I'm partial to getting my dick sucked my anybody and I'm crazy about anal sex. Don't matter to me whether the ass or mouth is male or female, but as far as doing things to another man? Could never do it. I give your Daddy hand because I love the man but he's different."

"I saw that he never did the things to you that you did to him."

"You can say that I'm a pitcher not a catcher. One time years ago I tried to suck on his pecker. Felt guilty about him not getting anything from me but I just couldn't get myself do it as much as I tried," Earl told me. "Mr. Cable - he understood and I don't think he really wanted me to do anything anyway. He likes what we do just fine."

"Hard to see my Dad like that at first though," I admitted. "He's just so - I don't know - meek when he's with you back there."

"Only in the barn," Earl corrected. "You see, the rest of the time in his life he's the man. He's the boss of the farm and he's the man of the house. All the pressure is on him. He fights with the bank, negotiates with the buyers in town and he lays down the law to you but in the barn it's like he gets to put the responsibilities and the worries aside. You understand? To me he's always the man except for our special times in the barn."

"I think I understand."

"All of this crap that goes along with life as a farmer wears on a man after a while. I know it does me and I only got a little place. That's why I admire him so much," Earl concluded. "The stuff I say to him in the barn and the things I make him do? That's just us having fun and it's the way we like it."

"It's beautiful," I admitted. "I love the way you two are together. I never had anything like that and I'm jealous."

"You'll find it some day, but don't waste your energy being jealous of me. I know there's some around here like that, but your Daddy would never touch you."

"I didn't say I'm jealous of you," I corrected. "I'm jealous of my father."

The awkward silence that followed that admission was deafening and lasted an eternity, with only me clearing my throat breaking the stillness.

"I want to feel what my father feels. That look he has on his face is like nothing I've ever seen. It's joy and pain and pleasure and everything in-between," I finally said. "I've always looked up to you like the big brother I never had I guess. I've never felt anything like that - just giving myself completely to somebody like Dad does with you."

"You're a virgin?"

"In just about every way," I confessed.

"Have to admit that I have a weakness for them," Easy Earl mused as I shuffled my feet nervously. "Ain't broken in a young buck in years. What are you trying to say?"

timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers