How You Want It Mr. Cable?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to meet you out in the barn some night," I finally admitted out loud.

"Don't know if I can do that Junior. Your Daddy and me, we're really tight."

"I'll never tell. You know that. I don't really know how to do anything but I've seen my Dad and what he does to you - I want to do everything he does."

"Let me think about this," Earl said before we started taking care of the downed tree.

"Fine," I replied, and Earl did just that for the rest of the day.

"Tomorrow night Junior," Easy Earl said before he went home after work. "10:30."

"Yes sir," I responded, and then I had to endure the longest 28 hours of my life until my time in the barn would come.

***

I had been in the barn for almost an hour, pacing around like a caged animal waiting for 10:30 to come, and I have to admit that the idea of just running inside and forgetting the whole thing did cross my mind a couple of times.

I stayed though and right on time Earl arrived, the creaking of the door opening sending a shiver down my spine even though it was warm in the smelly barn. Seeing Earl enter the barn from this angle was very different, and even though he was only a little taller and heavier than me he seemed much larger now. The shadow he cast as he passed the dim kerosene lamp looked even larger.

"I'm not sure what you're looking for Junior," Earl said as we met near the bales of hay. "So I guess I'll just let you take this where you want it to go."

"Nervous," I admitted as I pulled my boxers - the only thing I was wearing - down and kicked them off, exposing myself and all of my perceived shortcomings to Earl.

"Me too believe it or not," Earl told me, although he didn't look it as he surveyed my intimidated looking equipment without comment.

"Let me get that," I told Earl as he started to unbutton his work shirt, and he let me unbutton it although with my shaking hands he could have done it much faster.

I reached the end of the row and pulled it off his broad shoulders, and while I had seen his rather muscular torso many times over the years this was different. I let my hands rub the little nest of black curls in the middle of his chest before letting them slide over to his plump purplish nipples, and after rubbing the buds for a second and leaned down to suck on them.

"Oh yeah - that's sweet Junior," he sighed as I nibbled on the nipples like Dad always did, and when Earl put his hand on my head and ran his fingers through my hair my eyes went over to the thick thatch under his arm.

Like I had done hours before Earl had obviously taken a shower after work so the scent that came from his upraised arm was only a little musky, and when I let my thumb slide over to rub the coarse hairs the feel was much different than my own.

"You have been paying attention Junior," Earl complimented me when after stroking his armpits I summoned up the courage to lean down and kiss the prickly tuft, and when I felt Earl's other hand keep my face where it was I didn't resist.

"That's it Junior," Earl sighed as I let my tongue slide up and down as Earl moved my face for me and made a muscle, and he let out a throaty chuckle when he felt my no-longer-nervous dick poking him on the hip.

When I first saw my father do this I recoiled in shock but now I understood what it was all about. It was an erotic thing to do but also a symbol of utter submission, an mutual acknowledgement that I was his for the taking.

"You know what I want now," Earl muttered as his hand went to my shoulders, easing me down to the dirt floor.

I did indeed, and as Earl stood there waiting I battled his belt and then the button on his jeans before managing to get them down, and after helping him off with them I was face to face with Earl's faded boxer shorts.

While the boxer shorts were baggy there was no hiding the outline of what was beneath them, and because I was scared I decided to not yank them down but bought time by letting my hand run up and down the bulge that snaked down perilously close to the end of the boxer's leg.

This was nothing at all like being with Adam and cluelessly fumbling around with each other. Earl was a man, not that Adam wasn't, but he was something like a combination of a father/brother figure to me and there I was rubbing his cock through the cotton.

"For somebody that says he don't know much you're doing all right," Earl remarked as he ran his hand through my hair while I tried to get up the nerve to take down his briefs. "You like to tease but you're going to pay for that teasing in the end."

I knew that. It was why I was on my knees practically grovelling at Earl's feet to begin with but I wanted this moment to last forever so when I finally brought my hands up to the elastic and began to ease his underwear down I did it slowly.

"Son of a bitch," I mumbled to myself when after I had revealed the field of curly hairs the base of his cock came into view, so thick at the stump that looking at it made a chill go down my spine.

Down... down... down... came the underwear as I saw in detail what I had only marveled at from a distance. Two fat veins on the topside of the dusky organ branched out until they disappeared just as the ridge of Earl's glans came into view, clearly visible through the shroud, and then his entire manhood was exposed.

It was beautiful, every magnificent inch of that monstrous uncut member from the base to the puckered tip of the long foreskin was a work of art, and as I took the boxers off Earl's feet it was inches away from my face.

Touching Earl's cock was another revelation because it was almost gelatinous and lifting it was like trying to wrangle an 9" tube of jello, enough of a challenge that I decided both hands were needed.

Hoisting it up to my face I kissed the tip after my handling exposed the more pale head from beneath the shroud, and then I opened my mouth and took in the plump knob. It was fat but not unmanageable, and I let my lips move up and down it while looking up at Earl for approval.

"You like that dick don't you Junior?" Earl asked.

"Even bigger close up," I gasped breathlessly after taking it out of my mouth for a moment.

"He's got a couple friends down under there that need some loving too," Earl informed me as he took his cock from me and pulled it upright, exposing a pair of balls in a furry wrinkled sac, meaty enough but not nearly as intimidating in size as his member. "Suck them nuts for me Junior."

His balls were a perfect fit in my mouth, allowing me to suck those kinky orbs while Earl plopped his cock on top of my head, and unlike when he did that to Dad's shiny dome he could rub my scalp around his cock as I lapped and chewed away until he let me know he had enough.

I leaned back a little and took back control of his cock, keeping it pointing up towards Earl's face as I licked the underside of his cock which looked nothing like the topside did.

Unlike the comparatively sleek other side of Earl's tool, the undercarriage was a maze of veins and taut skin that resembled the roots of a tree rising from his body, the sight both repulsive in a way and erotic as my tongue went up and down the length of him.

The length - I could feel the result of my oral worship in my grasp as the rubbery organ was becoming more solid with every lick I gave it - but it wasn't getting much bigger if at all, and that was fine by me because this was quite enough to handle.

"That's it - suck that big black cock," Earl was snarling like he did when he would tell my father that very same thing, and I tried to get my mouth down as far as he had.

I wasn't succeeding but it wasn't for lack of effort as I slobbered over his now stiff cock, and I learned that I was able to hold the shaft with one hand while I sucked, leaving my other hand free to fondle his musky balls.

"You are one nasty boy," Earl cackled as my lips flew up and down almost half of him. "You sure you want it like your Daddy gets it?"

I did and told him so, and with that he went over to the hiding place and retrieved the jar of petroleum jelly. I watched him coming back over to me with that flagpole of a penis swaying out in front of him while he unscrewed the cap.

"You want to do the honors?" he offered and I eagerly accepted, scooping out a lump from the large jar and rubbing on his pulsating manhood, and as my boner waved near his I tentatively leaned forward so our cocks touched.

I wasn't sure what his reaction would be to that but when he just smiled I rubbed my dick against his, and when he didn't complain I laid my cock right on top of his and lubed them both together as best as I could.

It was the greatest feeling I had experienced up to then, not so much the jelly but feeling my cock against his. Earl wasn't twice as big as I was, much to my surprise because that would have been my guess. He was more like half again as big in both thickness and length, with the pink tip of my dick about three inches away from his curls.

"You like that don't you Junior?" Earl asked as he watched what I was doing.

"Oh yeah - I know you don't..."

"It's alright son, have your fun," Earl allowed, and even brought his hand down to help me clench them together for a few seconds, our stiff slippery dicks rubbing together in a loving dance, luckily letting go just before I came.

"Assume the position Junior," Earl announced as he set the jar down and turned me around to face the bale of hay.

Being a little taller than my father I didn't have to lean down as much but Earl moved me down the way he wanted and forced my legs apart just before I felt a slick finger push into my anus.

"Oh geez!" I cried out as Earl's digit when into a place only my own finger had visited before, and he pushed that finger in all the way and nearly sent me over the bale of hay as I lost my balance.

"Damn, you must really be a virgin - that's a tight asshole you got there Junior," Earl declared as he spun the finger deep into me. "This is going to be fun."

I don't recall what I said because as he worked that slick index finger in and out I was wondering how in the world I was going to be able to take his cock which was a lot bigger than his finger.

"Last chance to bail out on me Junior," Earl announced just before he forced another finger into me, and after I muttered something about not being scared I felt my sphincter being stretched out my the addition of Ear's middle finger into my orifice.

"AWWW!" I cried out before pushing my mouth into the hay to stifle my sobbing as Earl's fingers tested my limits.

"Gonna tear your boy pussy up for you," Earl muttered. Make a man out of you tonight. Give it to me."

I don't know if I was giving or he was taking - maybe both - but as the fingers came out and something fatter but much softer squeezed into me I wasn't sure whether what I felt was pleasure or pain.

What I was sure of that as Earl's cock slid slowly into my bowels I came, my cock crushed between myself and the rough hay and those bales were all that was holding me up as Earl began stroking in and out with a gentle rhythm.

"How you like me now Junior?" Earl hissed into my ear as he lifted my head up by my hair. "How's my cock feel in your tight ass?"

"Love it," I grunted, and Earl cackled in response while going into second gear.

"That's good because I don't cum fast - but you know that don't you?"

I did and I was loving it. I was like a rag doll in his hands as he held my hips and thrust in and out hard and fast. Earl lifted my right thigh and started rooting up into me, getting even deeper into me as the sound of him grunting and our flesh slapping together filled the barn.

Over to the rickety chair I was soon taken, staggering as I was put on Earl's lap like a kid visiting Santa Claus, only instead of a Red Ryder BB gun I was presented with a stiff re-lubricated cock after straddling him.

My knees were wobbly as I tried my best to go up and down on Earl's tool and got a second wind when I looked down and saw Earl's fingers grab my limp dick.

"Don't you like it?" Earl asked as he yanked on my flaccid tube.

"Yes - came already - please don't stop," I begged, and Earl thought that was funny but did what I asked, stretching my dick out as far as he could and not being gentle about it.

I wanted to cum again - just like that - but my knees were giving out and Earl quickly realized it so even though I was almost hard again he got me up and hurried me back over to the hay and bent me over.

It was over soon after as Earl mounted me again because after a few quick thrusts I heard him moan like I often had before. Then I felt him jerk inside of me as a soothing warmth filled my savaged bowels, and then it was over. Earl laid on top of me briefly, his sweaty body pressed against mine as I felt his weapon slowly slither out of me, and then he was pulling me upright.

"Let me get rid of that for you Junior," I heard Earl say as he looked down over my shoulder and saw my crimson prong pointing at the wall.

Earl had his right hand on my dick while his left arm was crooked around my neck, holding me up and actually cutting off my breathing for a time as his thumb and forefinger pulled my boner hard. All it took was a glance down at those black digits yanking my pink dick and I was cumming.

Despite having cum a few minutes earlier this orgasm was even more intense as I kept cumming and cumming, and it wasn't my imagination either because as my pecker sprayed wildly around Earl was chortling that throaty laugh in my ear.

Finally I stopped cumming, and after Earl milked the last out of me my dick was really hurting, but it had felt so good at that point I didn't care whether that was the last time I would ever cum or not.

It would not be of course, but I was done for the night. Earl got dressed and as I watched his monster flop around until the boxers hid it it was hard to believe that it had actually fit into me although my butt would tell me otherwise for a couple of days afterward.

He gave me a hug before he left, and when he asked me if I liked it I assured him that I did.

"Same here Junior," Earl replied. "Now when your serviceman comes home on leave maybe you can service him too."

***

Epilogue...

I did, and although Adam was surprised at both my aggression and for what I wanted him to do he was all for it. I also learned that after he graciously allowed me to be on the giving end one time, I was more a catcher than a pitcher as Earl would have put it.

I went to college soon after all this happened, just like I wanted and like my Dad and Earl had encouraged, and before I left Earl gave me a going away present which I took gratefully. I had wanted him to take me while I was facing him on my back and it was every bit as great as it had looked.

At some point in my absence my father and Earl had a falling out of sorts for a brief period of time, and while I was never actually told what happened to cause this rift I was able to piece together my own theory over time.

I originally thought that perhaps my father had seen Earl and yours truly in the barn and had gotten mad at his longtime friend, and that would have bothered me but as it turned out it was something else.

You see, if you recall back when my spying on Dad and Earl was discovered by Mr. Barker and I had admitted it, I mentioned that I was discrete because I had seen him having sex with my sister Becka. He had seemed confused at first when I mentioned that, because in the beginning he didn't think I was talking about him and my sister fucking in the barn. He thought I was talking about my Mom and him.

I'm pretty sure that my Mom had sex with Earl in the barn at some point, and that's why Earl said something about me have something on both of my folks, and the irony of Easy Earl Barker possibly having had sex with all four members of the Cable family was not lost on me.

There was no proof but there were vague things that were said by everybody that led me to think something was up, and one time I caught my mother mouthing something to Earl out in the yard. When she saw me watching her she got all twitchy and nervous, which wasn't Mom at all.

I suspect Dad learned of my mother's infidelity in my absence and while I supposed he had the right to upset, it wasn't like he had a high moral ground to stand on himself. After all, he was cheating too.

I told Earl of my scenario when I came home on spring break, and his answer was that I must have sex on the brain, and all he did was raise his eyebrow when I asked how in the world he could take care of his own farm, work on ours, service Mom and Dad and the Cable kids and still keep his wife satisfied.

"None of what I do is work Junior. If you do things you enjoy you never work a day in your life, and let's just say that's why I have the energy," Earl told me while adding, "Besides, if you're worrying about my wife. let's just say Emma is not only understanding but has interests of her own that I don't question."

"Your wife - with my father?" I asked incredulously, and when he shook his head I asked, "My mother?"

"You ask way too many questions Junior," Earl said in dismissing my suggestion with a throaty laugh, but that didn't stop me from asking whether the four of them were all sleeping together in the same bed, a question that he did not answer.

All of the "proof" I needed came after everybody was all friendly again. I came home a couple days earlier than I was expected after my sophomore year of college, and when I got home the car wasn't in the driveway and the house was dark.

After sitting around for a while I decided to go into town and maybe have a beer and see what was happening. When I drove down the road I saw our car parked in the Barker's driveway back by the barn right behind Earl Barker's old Dodge Dart. My parents weren't the visiting type but I supposed that if they would call on anybody it would be Earl and Emma.

It was tempted to stop in and say hello to everybody but something stopped me, that reason being that the lights were all off in the little house, except for a dim light in the back of the place, and while I had only been at the Barker's house a few times I think that room with the light was the bedroom.

I killed the car's lights and crept up to the window, and while I couldn't see anything I could hear the sound of Smokey Robinson and the Miracles. My imagination filled in the rest.

After hitting a bar in town and having a brew I went home, and not long after I got there Mom and Dad came home, clearly shocked at seeing me there. They were happy to see me of course, and when I mentioned that I had been surprised when they weren't home - glad that they were actually getting out of the place and doing things for once - Mom explained where they were.

"Bingo," Mom said. "I manage to talk your father into going every once in a while. We went with the Earl and Emma."

"Great," I said, noticing that Mom had a hickey on her neck and locked rumpled but saying nothing else until the next day when I caught Earl when he showed up for work.

"Win any money last night?" I asked him, and he clearly didn't have a clue what I was talking about.

"Bingo," I explained. "Mom said all you guys went to the fire house and played."

"Ah! I didn't want to admit going to that," Earl replied. "That's stuff for women. Emma and your mother - they like to play. Me and your Dad usually just watch. What you smiling about? Guess you haven't changed Junior. Always thinking with that little head. Let's get to work."

Maybe it was mostly just Earl having fun at the expense of a sex crazed guy like me, but it gave me plenty of things to fantasize about over the years, and the fact that I was only surprised and not offended says a lot about me for better or worse.

***