Penny Messes with Howard

Story Info
Penny has some fun at Howard's expense.
3.6k words
4.53
36.7k
30
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,174 Followers

"Guys! Guys! You're not going to believe it!" Howard exclaimed as he busted through Leonard and Sheldon's apartment door.

Sheldon looked at the uninvited guest with a scornful look. "Have we lost all civility? Do we no longer knock?"

"Sorry. But you're not going to believe it!"

"If it involves you then you're probably right, we won't believe it," Leonard said sarcastically from the kitchen.

"No! Seriously! I've invented a liquid that will make a woman do anything you ask!" Howard held out a vial of clear liquid.

"You're right. We don't believe you." Leonard went back to making his sandwich.

"Howard, you're not a chemist. You're an engineer," Sheldon pointed out.

"But Bernadette's a microbiologist at a pharmaceutical company. She has access to all kinds of cool, experimental stuff. Thus, I have access to all kinds of cool, experimental stuff!"

"I'm with Leonard. I don't believe you," said Sheldon waving a dismissive hand at Howard.

"I'm telling you it's true! I tried it out on Bernie last night. She did anything I asked! And I mean anything," Howard said with a naughty tone in his voice.

"Ok, prove it," Leonard said sarcastically.

"Let's see," Howard said scratching his chin. "Oh! I know! Let's get Penny over here!"

"You want to use Penny as your guinea pig?" Leonard asked incredulously.

"Why not?!" Howard could barely contain his excitement.

"It can't hurt, Leonard. It'll be fun watching Howard fail," Sheldon said as he shrugged his shoulders. Howard shot him an exasperated look.

"Fine. I'll go get her." Leonard put his sandwich down and headed towards Penny's apartment across the hall.

Penny answered the door, a vision of loveliness, dressed in a thin blue v-neck top and cut off jean shorts, her long blonde hair flowing past her shoulders. Of course, she could be dressed in a burlap sack and Leonard's heart would melt. He's had a crush on her for several years.

"Hey! What's up, buttercup?" she asked.

"Hi, Penny. We're about to order some Chinese and wondered if you'd like to join us."

"Oooooo, Chinese! I love Chinese! But I'm a little short on cash." She was always short on cash.

"Don't worry, my treat." It was always Leonard's treat.

"In that case, heck yeah I'll join you guys!"

Penny had been waiting for this all day, ever since Bernadette called her this morning. She was going to enjoy this.

After the usual greetings with Howard and Sheldon, Leonard asked Penny if she wanted something to drink. He poured two glasses of water, one for himself and one for Penny. Joining Leonard in the kitchen, Howard quickly dumped his vial into Penny's glass.

"This water tastes weird," Penny said after a couple sips of her water, staring at the glass.

"Yeah, mine, too," Leonard quickly answered. "I think they added more chlorine to the water supply or something recently."

"Really? They can do that?" asked Penny, still staring at her glass.

"Oh yes. You'd be surprised at what they put into our water supply," Sheldon said matter of factly, not meaning to refer to what they had added to her water. Leonard and Howard shot him a look as if to say "Shut up!"

"No kidding?" Penny asked, then took another sip of her water.

Penny continued to finish her glass of water over small talk, not even noticing that food was never ordered. The boys watched intently to see if there was any change in her mood.

Howard finally decided to test the waters.

"Hey, Penny, do you have any cheesecake in your refrigerator?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Will you go back to your apartment and get me a slice, please?"

"Sure!"

Leonard and Sheldon's jaws dropped. Any other time Penny would have told him to get it himself or flat out said no. Howard looked like a child at Christmas.

"I told you!" he said triumphantly as she left.

"Maybe she's just in a good mood," Leonard said, even though he knew deep down, even in the best of moods, Penny would have told Howard of all people to go fly a kite.

She came back with a big slice of cake and handed it to Howard. They decided to test it further, asking her to do other things she normally wouldn't do. Make Leonard a sandwich, bring Sheldon his slippers, fluff the pillows on Leonard's bed, etc.

Howard looked at Leonard and Sheldon. "OK, gentleman, we've got about 30 minutes left before it wears off. It's time to kick it up a notch." He looked at Penny. "Penny, will you remove your top and give it to me, please?"

Leonard was mortified. "Howard!"

"What?! You know you were thinking it. I just said it," Howard said, pointing out the truth.

"Sure!" Penny said, lifting her top over her head and tossing it to Howard, revealing a lacy baby blue bra. All three boys gasped. They sat in silence for a moment, thinking Howard's concoction might truly work.

Leonard finally broke the silence. "Penny, will you give me...your bra?"

"Absolutely, sweetie." She undid the clasp behind her, slid it down her arms, and tossed it to Leonard, revealing her 34C's to them for the very first time.

The bra hit him in the face. He was so stunned he couldn't react, he couldn't take his eyes off what he was seeing. There stood the woman of his dreams -- well, his and Howard's anyway --topless, showing him the most beautiful pair of tits he had ever seen.

"Howard, will she remember any of this?" Leonard asked.

"I don't think so. Bernie didn't." Howard's palms began to sweat. He swallowed hard and said, "Penny, take off your shorts and panties, please."

Without a word, she dropped her shorts and baby blue boy short panties and kicked them off to the side, revealing a landing strip of pubic hair just above her shaved pussy and, in their eyes, a perfect 35-24-36 body. She stood before them wearing nothing but a pair of Converse tennis shoes and a wicked smile.

She started to play with her own tits and pinch her erect nipples. "So, what would you little maniacs like to do next?" she asked, paraphrasing a line from one of their favorite movies.

Howard wasted no time. He ripped his jeans and zebra print underwear off. "Give me a blow job!"

"I thought you'd never asked," she said as she walked in his direction. Leonard and Sheldon's jaws dropped.

Penny dropped to her knees in front of Howard. "Awwww, that's so sad. Poor Bernadette," Penny thought to herself. Howard's dick was just like him, short and skinny. Standing maybe 5 inches tall fully erect, it was the smallest cock Penny had ever seen. She held the base of it and easily swallowed him whole.

Howard gasped. "Ohhhhhhhhhmagod!" Penny started to bob her head up and down on his tiny pole.

"Are you sure she won't remember anything?" Leonard asked anxiously.

"I don't think so," Howard said. "The only thing I'm absolutely positive about is my cock is in Penny's mouth right now!" Words he never thought he would ever speak.

Leonard peeled off his jeans and Superman boxers, revealing a nice, fat 8 inch cock that was fully erect. "Penny, I'd like a hand job, please."

Penny glanced in his direction, keeping Howard's pole in her mouth. She reached up with her right hand, grabbed Leonard's cock, and began to stroke it.

"Wow. Wow. Oh wow!" Leonard exclaimed at the touch of her hand.

Penny's left hand slid down to her now wet pussy and began to pleasure herself. She moaned around Howard's cock as she pumped it in and out of her mouth. Howard and Leonard's hands had begun to maul her tits, pinching, twisting, and tugging at her nipples.

This went on for several minutes before Leonard said "Ok, Howard, it's my turn. Penny, suck my dick."

Penny removed Howard from her mouth and slid over in front of Leonard. She looked up at him with an evil grin and, without a word, took him into her mouth.

Leonard's head flew back into the couch. "Oh shit!" Without even being asked, Penny grabbed Howard's cock and began stroking it.

While this was all going on, Sheldon intently observed, taking in the data, watching their body reactions and facial expressions. He found it quite fascinating.

Leonard pulled his eyes away from Penny's bobbing head and looked at his friend. "Sheldon, don't you want to participate?"

"Oh no, I'm quite happy observing."

"Don't you want Penny to give you a blow job?"

"No, thank you. I can only imagine how many men she's had in her mouth."

Penny shot him a look, then removed Leonard's cock from her mouth. "Oh, come on, Sheldon. It'll be fun!" She let go of Howard's rod and reached over to Sheldon, undid his belt buckle and started to unbutton his pants.

"Penny! What are you doing?!" Sheldon exclaimed.

"Come on, Sheldon, let's see what you're hiding in there." She unzipped him, grabbed his waistband, and yanked his pants and tightie whities off. Much to everyone's surprise, out jumped a rock hard 10 inch long, thin pole from Sheldon's pants. "Holy crap on a cracker, Sheldon!" Penny yelled in utter shock.

"What? What?! Is there something wrong?!" Sheldon asked in horror.

"No no, Sheldon, everything is fine. My god. That's an incredible cock you've got there, Sheldon," Penny said while she marveled at the fact that Dr. Sheldon Cooper had a cock that any woman be happy to have inside her. She slid over in front of Sheldon and grabbed his rod at its base. She lightly kissed the top of it and studied it for a moment. Then she raised her head over it and impaled her face with it, taking as much of it in as she could, about three-quarters of it. Her pussy began to ache, anxious for this monster to fuck her.

Leonard grabbed her hand and placed it back onto his cock. Penny began to stroke it, while continuing to work on Sheldon. With each bob of her head she was able to take more of him in. It wasn't long before she was able to relax her throat muscles enough to take his full length in, deep throating him to the point she could bury her nose into his belly. Howard was obviously agitated that he wasn't getting any attention from Penny, just his own hand, a feeling he was all too familiar with.

"Hey, what about me?!" Howard asked. "This is my invention!"

Penny released Sheldon from her mouth with a pop and looked at Howard. "You're absolutely right, Howard. Let's fix that. Sheldon, come over here and lay on the floor."

"On the floor?!" Sheldon said quite incredulously.

"Trust me, Sheldon."

Sheldon rose from his spot on the couch and laid down flat on the spot Penny indicated.

It didn't occur to any of the three boys that it was now Penny giving the orders and not the other way around.

Penny slid over to where Sheldon was laying and raised herself over him. Leonard and Howard couldn't believe what they were seeing. Penny grabbed the base of Sheldon's long pole and lowered herself onto it. The moment the tip entered her quivering pussy she began to moan, and didn't stop moaning until she was sitting in his lap, taking his full length inside her. Sheldon was shocked at how warm and wet Penny's vagina was. It almost felt like soft velvet sliding down his pole. It was even softer and warmer than her lips and mouth. He found this quite interesting.

"Holy fuck!" Penny moaned.

"Are you okay, Penny?" Sheldon asked with great concern in his voice.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck yeah I'm okay, Sheldon. Holy fuck!" It had been a long, long time since Penny had a cock like this inside her. She'd forgotten what an amazing feeling it was. She caught her breath. "Okay, you two, I haven't forgotten about you. Come over here." Leonard and Howard jumped off the couch and leapt to where she was. She bent over at the waist. "Howard, I want you to fuck me in the ass. And I mean fuck me. Fuck me like you mean it!" Howard couldn't believe what he was hearing. He slid in behind Penny's heart shaped ass and touched the tip of his cock to her rosebud. The feeling made her shiver a little. Leonard had already moved in front of Penny, his balls hanging over Sheldon's face. He grabbed her by the hair and lifted her head. "Leonard!" Before she could say another word he jammed his fat cock into her hungry mouth.

As Leonard slid his cock in and out of Penny's throat, Howard slid his past Penny's sphincter and drove it in balls deep. Penny's initial thought was that Howard had slid a finger in. Then she remembered what he was working with. The feeling was still amazing!

With Leonard in her mouth and Howard pumping her ass, Penny began to grind on Sheldon's massive tool. The feeling inside her was incredible! She hadn't been gangbanged since high school. She was too young to fully appreciate it then. This...this was something she had never felt before, and she loved it!

The pounding on her holes went on for what seemed like hours but was actually only a few minutes. Moaning, groaning, and cursing filled the apartment. Howard's balls slapped against her body while Leonard drove his cock down her throat again and again. A mixture of saliva and precum ran down her chin onto Sheldon's chest. Penny drove herself down onto Sheldon's rod over and over because Sheldon wasn't quite sure what he should be doing.

It wasn't long before Penny started to feel that old, familiar feeling. She tried to concentrate on moving her body in motions that pleased her now less than the cocks that were inside her. Her body rocked to and fro. Her moans became louder, her muscles began to tense. All the boys felt her holes beginning to clamp down around their cocks.

"Mmmmmffffffff! Mmmmmfffffff! Uhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhkkkkkkk!" The boys pounded at her holes even harder as her body trembled with a massive orgasm. An unrelenting thunder rolled through her body time and time again, an orgasm unlike anything she had ever experienced before but hoped to again in the very near future.

As the thunder slowly left her body and her muscles began to unclench she could feel three poles throb inside her. Not surprisingly, Howard was the first to go.

Howard had a firm grip on Penny's wide hips, thrusting his hips for all he was worth. "Yes! Mmmmhmmm! Oh! Yes! I'm...I'm..." He drove his tiny tool into her ass as far as it would go. She could feel the warm liquid shoot into her, filling her ass with Howard's cum. He gave several more pumps then pulled out, a stream of cum following the tip and running down her thigh.

Penny lifted herself off Sheldon, allowing Leonard to still pump away at her mouth. As she got to her knees she pulled Leonard out of her mouth. "Come on, Sheldon stand up. Quick!" She commanded him. Sheldon jumped to his feet as he was told. Penny took Leonard back into her mouth as she stroked Sheldon.

Penny could feel Leonard's fat cock throb in her throat as he continued to impale her face with it. She pushed his hips away and grabbed is cock, now stroking both Sheldon and Leonard as Howard watched from the couch.

Leonard replaced Penny's hand with his own, pumping furiously. Penny let go of Sheldon for the time being and turned to face Leonard, holding her firm tits up as targets.

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrrfuck!" Leonard's cock exploded with thick, white cum, the first gush splashing against her chest and splattering across it. A second gush shot out, landing just above her tit with a splat. A third, smaller batch squirted out, landing lower on the same tit and down onto her tan thighs. Penny took him into her mouth and thrust her face, driving his cock down into her throat. She did this several times until the throbbing stopped, hoping she had drained him.

She turned her attention to Sheldon. She grabbed his monster by the base and swallowed him, taking in his full length. Sheldon was completely unprepared for it. "OH! Oh my!"

She bobbed her head as fast as she could, her hand stroking his shaft in rhythm with her bobs.

"Oh dear. Oh dear! I feel...I feel like I'm going to burst!"

"That's good, Sheldon. Go with it, don't try to stop it," Leonard said trying to sooth his fears.

"Give it to her Sheldon, give it to her! Let her have it!" cried Howard from the sidelines.

Penny took him from her mouth and grabbed him with both hands, tugging him with firm, fast strokes. "That's right, Sheldon, give it to me. I want it. Give it to me. Show me what you've got," purred Penny from her knees.

"Oh dear! Oh dear! Oh dear!" Sheldon shot a rope of jizz like something you would see in a porn movie. A string shot her in the cheek, surprising her with its volume and force, knocking her back just a bit, splattering across the side of her face. A second shot went straight into her open mouth, causing her to gag, with the tail of it splashing across her bottom lip and down her chin. A third rope hit her in the forehead just above her eye and streaked up and over her head, covering the front and top of her beautiful blonde hair with sticky white spunk.

Before Sheldon's assault on her face could continue, she took him into her mouth and stroked the last few streams down the back of her throat. Once the throbbing of his massive tool subsided, she pulled him out with a pop and gave him a couple more strong, slow strokes, coaxing several more drops out that fell onto her tits.

Sheldon opened his eyes and looked down to see Penny scooping cum from her eyelid and sliding it into her hungry mouth. "Oh dear! Oh dear! Did I do that?! Oh dear, I'm so sorry! Shall I get you a wash cloth?"

"It's fine, Sheldon. I love being covered in cum." Leonard and Howard shot each other stunned looks. She scooped another finger full from her forehead and sucked it into her mouth. "Mmmmmm, yummy," she cooed.

Howard, realizing the 30 minutes was nearly up, said "Okay, Penny, gather your clothes, go back to your apartment, and take a shower. After you've showered, sit on your couch in the nude." Howard looked at Leonard and Sheldon and giggled at the thought. "Oh! And walk to your apartment naked."

"Okay," Penny said happily. She jumped to her feet, walked around the apartment gathering her clothes, and strolled nonchalantly across the hallway and into her apartment, dripping cum the entire way. The boys watched in amazement until she disappeared behind her apartment door.

"What did I tell you? What did I tell you?!" Howard exclaimed triumphantly as they all got dressed.

"Yes, congratulations, Howard. You seem to have finally succeeded with one of your projects," Sheldon said, reminding him that engineers like Howard are much further down the food chain than physicists like himself.

"Gee, thanks, Sheldon," Howard said sarcastically. "You just had sex with Penny thanks to me. You're welcome."

"Yes. Now I need a shower." With that, Sheldon left the room.

"That was fucking amazing!" Leonard said as he zipped up. "You don't think she'll remember any of that?"

"I don't know. Like I said, Bernie doesn't remember a thing."

"Think we can try it again?"

"I don't know why not." Howard could barely contain his excitement at the thought.

Meanwhile, a few minutes later, across the hall, Penny was toweling off from her shower. She was getting turned on again just thinking about what had just taken place. She thought she might have to pull her vibrating friend out of her nightstand later. She sat down on her couch, naked as Howard had requested. She picked up her phone and dialed a number.

"Hello?" came the nasal answer. It was Bernadette, her co-worker at the Cheesecake Factory and Howard's girlfriend.

"Hey, Bernadette, it's Penny."

"Hi, Penny! What's up?"

"Well, it happened, just like you said. Howard doctored my drink."

There was raucous laughter on the other end of the phone. "So, what happened? What'd you do?"

"I let them have their fun." More raucous laughter. "Bernadette, I'm sorry about Howard."

"What about him?"

"He has the smallest dick I've ever seen!"

"Yeah, but I'm tiny." They laughed. "It would be nice if he was, you know, bigger, though."

"Well, guess what? Sheldon's is HUGE!"

"No way!"

"Way! Leonard's isn't anything to sneeze at, nice and fat. But Sheldon's? Oh my god!"

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,174 Followers
12