Howdy, Neighbors

Story Info
It just happened with the new neighbors.
1.6k words
4.3
122.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We weren't sure what to expect from the new neighbors. Bill and Molly moved in next door to us recently, relocating from the east coast to be closer to family, and while we frequently saw them in passing, we hadn't yet spent any time with them. We certainly noticed them, however. In their early 30s, they were a good-looking couple, and from our brief encounters they seemed friendly and outgoing. Molly was at the gym every afternoon, and we would often see her returning home dressed in workout garb that revealed a tight body with great legs, a flat stomach, and boobs to die for. My wife started to tease me about waiting for Molly to come home, while I returned the favor by noting how much she smiled around Bill -- a nice guy who clearly adored his wife and had the lean, strong body of an avid cycler, riding 80+ miles on weekends. We were eager to get to know them better, so we finally found time to invite them over, and the four of us hit it off immediately. After just a couple weeks and several helping hands and over-the-fence discussions, we started to become fast friends. We had a lot in common and enjoyed each other's company quite a bit.

Last weekend, however, our friendship reached a new level. We invited Molly and Bill over for burgers and to watch a movie, all of us informal in our weekend shorts and tee shirts. After a long day of biking and house painting, Bill was exhausted. He fell asleep during the movie, and after the credits rolled, it seemed that nothing would budge him. Molly was tired too, but she said she was so sore from the week's activities that she hadn't been able to sleep the last couple nights. My lovely wife Sarah immediately moved over on the couch and began to massage Molly's shoulders, which elicited a series of "oohs" and "ahhs" as she hit sore and sensitive spots.

With Bill down for the count and Sarah and Molly engaged in a soothing massage session, I excused myself for a bathroom break and a drink refill. When I returned a few minutes later, I was somewhat astounded to see Molly lying on the floor with her shirt off, wearing just her sports bra on top, with Sarah kneeling next to her, applying pressure and kneading her back with great vigor. Molly's large breasts were bursting out on the sides -- a beautiful sight. I figured I should join in the action, so I moved over next to Sarah and started gently massaging Molly's feet and legs.

"Oh, you guys, this is fantastic!" Molly moaned. "It feels wonderful." I was caught up in the moment, and continued up Molly's calves and thighs to her butt -- telling myself that that I was just being a good masseur, but increasingly feeling turned on by the whole scene. As I moved up closer to Sarah, she caught me off-guard by grabbing the back of my head with one hand and kissing me passionately. Being married to Sarah for a decade, I recognized this kiss -- she was hot and horny. I was clearly not the only one being affected! With Sarah massaging Molly's back and me her butt and the two of us kissing deeply above her, Molly started writhing on the floor, slightly at first, but then more and more noticeably, led by her hips.

I began to wonder if we were heading towards uncharted territory, with sexual tension in the air among the three of us while Bill slept soundly just a few feet away. I was enjoying the feeling, though rather uncertain as to where this should go, when all of a sudden Bill woke up, surveyed the scene, and -- without missing a beat -- started to massage Sarah's shoulders, back and hips.

"You feeling good, sweetie?" Bill asked Molly, and she replied with a long "Mmmmm...." Bill smiled at us. "She loves a massage. But watch out, she gets carried away." Molly piped up with "What do you mean, carried away?" and immediately pulled her sports bra over her head and playfully smacked Bill with it before lying back down. While Bill laughed and feigned injury, I noticed that he started going inside Sarah's shirt to rub her bare back, doing a bit of roaming as he massaged. Sarah continued to kiss me, exploring my mouth with her tongue, and started her own low, deep moans of pleasure.

The atmosphere was really getting to me, and almost without thinking I slid my hands under Molly's shorts, continuing to knead and rub her butt and quite enjoying the skin-on-skin contact. She was wearing thong underwear, and the touch of her soft flesh and tight ass was lovely. All of a sudden, to my surprise, Sarah decided to level the playing field -- without saying a thing, she leaned back and took off her shirt and bra, and then resumed her massaging. Bill didn't miss a beat: he started rubbing Sarah with increased enthusiasm, and soon found his way toward the sides, brushing her boobs every chance he got.

"Okay, Molly, move over," ordered Sarah, who then cozied up next to her, face-down on the comfortable carpet, and Bill and I found ourselves giving each other's wives full body massages. We looked at one other with fake surprise and laughed. "Howdy, neighbor," I joked. "Quite neighborly of you!" he replied.

Sarah had noticed where my hands had been roaming before she changed positions, and now in one smooth move, she removed her shorts and underwear, leaving Bill staring at -- and then grabbing hold of -- my favorite feature of hers, her beautiful tight ass. I had never known Sarah to be so bold and so forward, but she was in a zone, and with my hands on Molly's ass, I was in no position to object.

After five or ten more minutes of slow, full-body massaging, with both ladies expressing their wordless satisfaction, I started lowering my whole body onto Molly as I massaged her body with mine. I felt her hips gyrate when I leaned on her; clearly she could feel my raging hard-on, and she began to grind it expertly. I looked over at Bill, and he didn't notice, because he was on the ground licking Sarah from toe to head -- and everywhere in between.

I figured this was the time to be bold myself, so I reached down and deftly maneuvered Molly's shorts and thong down her legs and off; she willingly obliged by moving from side to side to make it easy. Now Bill and I had two beautiful, naked women on the floor, putty in our fingers, loving every touch from each other's husband.

At that point, Sarah whispered to Molly, and they both rolled over onto their backs, leaving Bill and me a bit uncertain. This was really uncharted territory, and we weren't exactly sure where to go from here. Sarah helped us out: "You know, Bill, the massage therapist doesn't need to have so many clothes on!" Bill and I didn't waste a moment getting our clothes off, and then we both instinctively went for their pussies with our tongues. The girls went wild, moaning in high volume, loving the oral attention. I pride myself on my oral sex abilities, but it was obvious by Sarah's reaction that Bill was no slouch in this area either. First Molly and then Sarah came loudly, then they both pulled Bill and me up, kissed us for a few moments, and directed us further up until they were sucking madly on our cocks. I was in heaven. I just wish I could have taken a picture at that point to enshrine the memory.

Bill rotated around to a 69 position with Sarah (another picture-perfect view!), while Molly kept me occupied, maneuvering me around to suck and lick just about every inch of my body. I don't think I had ever been this turned on, with Molly putting me in ecstasy while I watched Bill and Sarah going at it like pros.

"I need you to fuck me," growled Molly, and I didn't hesitate -- I plunged into her slippery wet pussy like there was no tomorrow. Soon Bill and Sarah were doing the same, with Sarah on top, riding Bill like a bucking bronco. We caught each other's eye and we both smiled. This was a fantasy we had discussed many times during our marriage, and it had fueled many a hot sex escapade, but we had never made any effort to make it happen. It was happening now, and it was as thrilling as either of us had imagined.

Molly and I switched positions a few times, and eventually she ended up on top, bouncing away, while I held on to her gorgeous big boobs. Bill and Sarah had come back to the same position, and the rising tension and noise level made it clear that we were going to finish up in parallel, mirroring each other's activity. Bill came first, and he and Sarah screamed together in pleasure; they continued to thrust up and down for a while, slowing down in intensity and frequency, until they both crashed to the carpet, totally spent. I was then ready to climax, and I exploded into Molly just as she reached her final orgasm. She unmounted and wrapped her mouth around my cock, milking the remnant and keeping me there until I started to soften up a bit.

The four of us were exhausted, but I had never felt so intensely satisfied. Sarah snuggled up next to me, and Molly snuggled up next to Bill, and we all fell asleep within minutes, naked on the floor. It had been a wild ride. We haven't done anything like it again in the months since -- it seemed to all of us like a one-time, spontaneous occurrence, and it may not happen again. But it was a fantastic way to get to know the new neighbors.