Howl Louder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as they turned around satisfied with my apparent submission, my phone screeched a tune snapping their attention back to me. I tentatively reached in my small bag pressing 'talk' not even looking to see who was calling, I was just praying that the fellows up front would not murder me or leave me with one less limb. As I brought the phone to my ear, the sourer looking of the two brutes grabbed it from my hand leaving a fresh scrape from his nails, before I could protest he crushed it in his hand as if it were an empty soda can.

My apparent shock and fear must have been pleasing as I clutched my newly injured hand the monsters features were that of a pleased dog or dare I say it supernatural. He looked my straight in the eye his flashing from supe to human shades letting me know he could just as easily let the monster out. Commencing to a sharp toothed sneer leaving no question that he could eat me in a moment, even though most supes are vegetarian by necessity due to their animal thinking it was hunting time every time they were near meat leaving only specific days for them to eat meat, those days it was forbidden for humans to go out.

I quickly turned my head and looked out the window as the words of Jeanie from work played through my head she would chant 'out of sight out of mind'. The scenery was changing from the old war/world buildings to the shiny newer buildings that most of new world corporate inhabited along with the old supe money which there seemed to be plenty of. The car stated to slow I passed by my workplace only to have the car suddenly stop at the crux of the city Bittner Enterprises, most political and crucial business meetings happened in there it was but a whisper to humans on what went on behind those doors. Humans were not even permitted to walk on the sidewalk out fount of the building making my trek to get my bosses coffee a mid-day nightmare.

Cat calls before the war were harmless annoying at worst, cat calls after the war became terrifying I had even cut my hair short in hopes some would think I were a man. A cat call indicated your DNA was compatible with a nearby supe, some humans were unlucky enough to have very compatible DNA. I am lucky enough to have not yet come in contact with a supe that finds my genetics mouthwatering enough to cat call, until now that is. I wiped my sweaty palms on my dress nervously looking around as the car stopped frustrated to find myself in the very situation I have worked so hard to avoid I balled my fist at my weakness if only I had stayed on my side of town or had locked myself in my measly little apartment I would not be in this situation. Maybe they will screen me and he will find me incompatible, like some sort of fluke and I will be sent home instead of taken to be locked up never to be heard of again.

I was in such a daze that I was not prepared for the door to open that I nearly fell out from leaning on it. I felt something warm and damp brace me (considering I had not worn a seatbelt) growling vibrating me to my core. I slowly looked up Mr. Big bad and ugly gorgeous had decided to show up without a shirt looking like he had just worked out intensely probably a product of shifting.

He looked me straight in the eye, examining my injured hand and bared his teeth I was frightened, in my daze I neglected to notice he had moved his gaze from me to the men. Who had become immediately submissive their shoulders hunched, eyes adverted, and neck exposed. He walked up to them after gently setting me on the ground, placating me with a paralyzing look and extended his claws as easily as if he were simply stretching. I was in awe until he grabbed them both by their throats quickly ending their existence not once did the men fight back.

As their cooling bodies lay on the ground he used a jacket as a rag to clean the blood from his now clawless hands. Reality hit and tears start pouring down my face hitting the sidewalk as I hyperventilate his head immediately snapping to attention looking for a threat after finding none he is looking at me with confusion.

He takes a casual step toward me, I stumble on the ground scraping my knees, "Get away! Don't hurt me!" Fear rang out loud and clear in my screechy plea.

"Now, now if you continue to be a good bitch I will concede to letting you call your family after the appointment." His deep timbre echoed through my head.

Seeing as I was not moving he dominate supe scooped me up, looking disdainfully at my knees and walked us into the building which seemed like one hell of a bad idea. He called me bitch, supe synonym-highly compatible; the tests have yet to begin, his bitch.

I found myself speechless he took this as a reassuring reaction and walked right into Bittner Enterprises as if he owned it. If only I'd stayed in tonight, just as the thought passed through my head a damp foul smelling cloth pressed against my nose and mouth leaving a blurring memory of fading green eyes.

12