Howl of Lust Ch. 02

Story Info
This time, from the werewolf.
1.3k words
4.51
89.8k
48

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to open my eyes slowly, slightly annoyed at having a pleasant dream interrupted. As I blinked groggily, trying to remember where I was and what had led to my being in that spot, I growled involuntarily as I felt indescribable pleasure. With this pleasure, my memory was instantly clear, and I remembered the girl who I had taken that morning.

I slowly lifted my head up, and sure enough, there she was, with her long, beautiful black hair shining in the sunlight, her green eyes hidden behind her closed eyelids. She currently had her lips around my cock, and I gave a questioning growl, tilting my head slightly. She looked up at me, her eyes shooting open and widening, and then she immediately ceased her oral worship of my cock, pulling away and sitting with her back to me.

I sat up as well, having been lying on my back in the grass. To be honest, I was more than a little disappointed. She had been pleasuring me in my sleep, and as soon as I woke up and was able to truly enjoy it, she stopped. Wouldn't YOU be disappointed?

Anyway, I tapped her on the shoulder with one furry digit, leaning forward slightly. She turned her head ever-so-slightly towards me, blushing furiously. I snaked an arm around her waist and pulled her into my lap, grinding my cock against the small of her back. Her blush deepened, and I licked her cheek, dirty thoughts running through my mind.

I sat there contentedly with her in my lap for a few minutes, just enjoying being with her. Part of the time I was thinking about an idea of mine, and in the end I decided to go through with it.

I suddenly pushed her off of my lap into the soft grass, and she shrieked, landing on her back and gazing up at me nervously. I backed up slightly, prying her legs apart and kneeling between them, leaning my head down slowly and teasingly. She stared at me for a moment before she figured out what I planned to do, and then she squirmed slightly in anticipation. It was unbelievably cute of her, in my opinion.

I lightly snaked my long tongue out of my jaws, just barely flicking her clit with the tip. She gasped, wriggling in pleasure. I slowly but surely pressed my tongue into her cunt, feeling her warm inner walls pulling at my tongue. She produced a long, muffled moan due to my actions, and without further delay, I shoved my tongue as far as I could reach into her pussy.

Her near-orgasmic squeal could have been heard for miles. I started to thrust my tongue in and out of her slick cunt, growling softly to give my tongue a slight vibration. She writhed and moaned, clawing at the grass as her senses were overloaded with bliss. I alternated between slow and deliberate movements of my tongue to wild, thrashing movements.

After ravaging her with my tongue for a good twenty minutes, I searched around briefly, finding her g-spot quickly. Pressing my tongue against it, I used one of my hands to gently pinch her clit at the same time.

Her resulting scream was nothing short of extraordinary. She arched her back, thrashing her head back and forth, her free leg wrapping around my neck reflexively. Her fingers clenched bits of grass in tight fists, her knuckles turning white. Her breathing was fast at first, gradually slowing to a normal level. I sat up, leaning over her and licking my chops tauntingly, her own juices coating my muzzle.

I was a little surprised when she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my head down, kissing the tip of my muzzle hungrily. I ground my rock-hard cock against her cunt lustily, causing her to moan softly.

I gently prodded and poked at her pussy with my cock, enjoying her reactions immensely. After a little while, she suddenly gave an impatient groan and murmured, "I know damn well that you can understand me, now stop teasing and FUCK me already!"

At this I actually froze for a second, perking my ears and staring at her, but then I mentally shook it off and leaned down, nipping at her collarbone as I started to press into her cunt. She moaned, her arms wrapped tightly around my neck. I eventually found my crotch pressed against her, my cock completely inside her tight pussy.

I licked one of her nipples suddenly, causing her to gasp and her cunt to spasm around my cock briefly. I did the same to her other nipple, before turning my head sideways and using my long muzzle to bite both of them at once. She mewled, her hands fisting in my fur.

I slowly started to rock my hips forward and back, running my tongue along her nipples as they were pinched between my sharp teeth. Her little whimpers of approval were oh-so-encouraging. I gradually increased the pace of my thrusting, slamming my cock in to the hilt.

"Ohhhh, god...," she mumbled in my ear, her eyes shut tightly. She lifted her hips to meet mine, matching my rhythm perfectly. I placed my hands on her hips, helping to pull her up against my crotch.

The grass tickled both of us gently as we lay there in the grass, rutting lustily. I finally let go of her nipples, nipping at her neck instead. She responded by doing something that I have loved ever since: She nibbled on the tip of my ear.

I growled in pleasure, starting to thrust into her as hard and fast as I could. She cried out, her fingers digging into my fur as she came hard around my cock. I managed to suppress my urge to follow suit, instead nuzzling her neck affectionately.

I lost count of how many times she came before I finally couldn't hold back anymore and spilled my seed into her pussy, remaining in that position for a while before rolling onto my side and watching her as I panted loudly, trying to catch my breath. She looked over at me, giving me a shy little smile.

I turned to stare up at the bright blue sky, deep in thought. My biggest concern was whether now would be a good time to show her my human form or not. Finally, I decided I might as well, so I sat up, looking over at her. She gave me a questioning look, sitting up as well.

Closing my eyes, I willed my body to change into its more human form. When I opened my eyes, I found her staring at me with her own eyes wide. I gave her a grin, revealing my still-sharp teeth, my bright golden eyes shining in the sunlight. My long, brown hair came down to the middle of my back, my healthy, slightly tan skin looking slightly unfamiliar to me when I looked at my hands, after being covered in black fur for so long.

"Is...is that you...?" she asked, her voice quieter than a whisper, almost inaudible. She crawled closer to me, running her hands along my skin almost in disbelief. I noticed, with some amusement, that her eyes wandered to my cock a few times.

"Who else could I possibly be?" I replied, my grin widening. She looked up at me, almost surprised that I could speak. "Although I suppose I should introduce myself, Samantha...I'm Isaac."

"How...how did you know my name?" she asked in a shaky voice, climbing into my lap and wrapping her arms around my neck hesitantly.

"Uh...eheh...to make a long story short, I've been living in these mountains for years, and way back when you used to camp up here with your family, I overheard a few things..." I kissed her forehead, wrapping my arms around her waist.

We sat like that for a while, content to stay in each other's arms for hours. However, after a while, I was surprised to see her get a mischievous grin on her face.

"Uh...is something on your mind?" I asked, raising an eyebrow and tilting my head slightly. I didn't really have much of an idea of what to expect, but I knew it had to be good.

"Oh...I was just thinking...since there's a river nearby...we should go take a bath."