Howl with Me Ch. 03

Story Info
Things start to heat up...
3.2k words
4.56
24.8k
26

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys! After a long, long, long hiatus, I've decided to continue with Rachel and Daniel's story. For those of you who are new to this story, I highly suggest you read the first two installments of this story first so this one makes sense. Thank you so much for being so patient with me. I hope to get another chapter out very soon and I will finally get to the really steamy parts! As always, feedback is appreciated and if anyone would like to be a doll and help me edit, I will love you forever ;*

Thanks for bearing with me,

~Becca~

*****

After Daniel left, Rachel decided she was going to go to bed. She went into her room and got undressed after laying her pajamas on her dresser. As she was taking off her bra, her fingers gently grazed her nipples. They hardened to attention immediately. She let out a breathy sigh at the pleasure. The feel of Daniel's lips still lingering along with the delicious sensations he elicited in her, Rachel decided to have a bit of fun.

Rachel shucked the rest of her clothes hastily and lay back on her bed, her legs splayed open. She reached up to gently caress her aching breasts, pinching and squeezing her nipples. Each pinch and tug sent bolts of electricity down to her pussy.

She kept pulling at her hard nipples with one hand while the other slid down to stroke her outer lips. After one more tug of each breast, she gently spread her moist lips so she could gently circle her throbbing clit. She moaned and arched her back at the exquisite pleasure. As she slipped a finger into her dripping cunt, she thought of Daniel and how she wished it was his finger penetrating her tight hole.

She turned her hand so she could get better access. She then made a "come here" motion which pressed against her G-spot and made her squirm. After a minute or so of this sweet torture, she withdrew her finger and brought it to her mouth, licking her juices off her finger, she reached back down to circle her clit. She began imagining what it would feel like to have Daniel plunging his thick cock into her depths. His hard shaft plunging into her over and over again.This thought threw her over the edge of the cliff and made her cum harder than she ever had before.

Gasping for breath after her orgasm, she went limp. She lay on her bed for a few minutes before collecting herself. Again, she was surprised at her reaction to Daniel. She had never been so aroused by a man in so short a time. She was so relaxed after her orgasm that she drifted off to sleep without putting her pajamas on or getting under the covers.

*****

A loud bang woke Rachel up from her slumber. She sat up in alarm and ran to throw on the pajamas she had laid out the night before. On her way to her bedroom door, she grabbed her phone and small pocket knife she kept on her dresser and put them in her pocket. She then quietly walked to the doorway of her bed and tried not to scream at what she saw.

There were two THINGS in her kitchen. They were half man, half beast. They had the face of a wolf, with a long muzzle, sharp canines, and ears poking out of the top of their heads. Their torso was human. They both had huge muscles that rippled when they moved. They were both well muscled and looked strong enough to take on a bear. Their legs were also human but they were covered in hair-or was it fur? Both beasts stood over six feet tall and they were looking around her apartment, smelling the air. Very slowly, so as not to draw their attention, Rachel slid the pocket knife out and opened it with a barely audible click.

With a scream of rage, she ran at them with the blade pointed at the shorter one's chest. The wolf-man merely flicked his wrist and she went flying across the room and hit the wall. She heard a ringing in her ears as she struggled to stand up and regain her bearings. One of the wolf-men had approached her and she slashed out at him blindly in a last attempt to save herself. She knew it was futile but she couldn't give up without a fight. While she was slashing at one of the wolf-men, she didn't realize the other one had come up behind her until it was too late. With one strong blow to her head, Rachel collapsed and passed out.

*****

The first things that registered in Rachel's mind was that she was bound and she was laying down. Her wrists and ankles were raw from the friction of the zip ties on her flesh. She groaned in pain and struggled to sit up. Once she was upright, she took a moment to take in her surroundings. She appeared to be in the back of a van. There were two large men in the front, whispering intently. She felt the weight of her phone in her pocket. The van turned and slowed down before coming to a stop. Rachel stayed as still and quiet as possible, hoping not to draw their attention to her.

Rachel quickly shimmied her phone out of her pocket and used her bound hands to dial 9-1-1. She almost cried with joy when she heard the female voice on the end of the line.

"9-1-1 what is your emergency?"

"Oh thank god. I have been kidnapped from my house! Two wolf-men came into my apartment and grabbed me!"

The voice on the other end was suddenly alarmed. "What is your name miss?"

"Rachel Dumond," She said. She was hoping the woman wouldn't think she was insane.

"Here's what you need to do miss. Keep this call running for as long as you can. We will find your location and tap into any security cameras near by and we will find you." The woman told her.

Rachel's voice dropped to a whisper, "They are coming," She said, panicked.

"It will be alright miss, just stay calm." The woman reassured her. Rachel slipped the phone back into her pocket, careful not to end the call. One of the men climbed into the back of the van with her and the other got into the driver's seat.

"Alright, bitch, here's what's gonna happen. You are going to cooperate and do what I say or else." He said with a snarl as the van started to move. Rachel just whimpered in response. The man leaned over her and searched her pockets. He picked up the phone and threw it out the window. 'Well there goes my chance of being found,' She thought to herself.

"Boss said I couldn't fuck you but he didn't say I couldn't use your mouth," He said, a sadistic grin spreading across his face. He then began to unbutton his jeans. Rachel realized what he was going to do and she tried to move away from him. In response, he kicked her in her side. "I told you to cooperate, bitch." He then kicked his pants off and dropped to his knees by her head. When Rachel refused to turn her head towards him, he slapped her face hard.

She reluctantly turned towards him and looked at him with a murderous glare. He reached down and forced her mouth open before shoving his limp prick into her mouth. "Don't bite," He said with a laugh.

When Rachel didn't move, he reached behind her head and began to move it up and down on his dick. She gagged a little when he forced it down her throat. He held it there until she began to struggle for breath. He pulled out quickly before jamming it back down her throat. He kept up this torture until his cock began to jerk. He jammed it all the way down her throat as his cock erupted and his sticky cum slid down her throat.

She turned away from him and spit out the foul liquid. He laughed to himself and pulled his pants back on before climbing back in the front seat to talk to the driver. Rachel moved as far away from the cum on the floor as she could. She curled up in a ball and cried herself to sleep.

*****

Rachel woke up when strong hands lifted her up and brought her out of the van. She opened her eyes and took in her surroundings. She was being brought into what looked like an abandoned mansion. It looked to be over two hundred years old. It was caked with dirt and grime and was what one would imagine a haunted house would look like. The old front door opened with a loud creak and a very tall and muscular man walked out.

Aside from Daniel, he was the biggest man she had ever seen. He stood at about 6'9" and he was so well built he looked as if he could break your neck with a flick of his wrist. He had blond hair cut army style and black eyes that seemed to stare into your soul. He had a very angular face with a square jaw and long nose. As he walked towards them, she could feel his aura of authority.

When he reached Rachel and the man holding her, he held out his arms wordlessly and she was dumped into them. He then preceded to carry her inside the mansion. The inside was not much different than the outside. It could really use some TLC. The wallpaper was tearing off and hung in shreds on the walls. The main room had a monotonous color pallet.

The unnamed man carried her up the wooden stairs in the center of the room and brought her into a bedroom. But this was no ordinary bedroom. The bed had shackles on both the headboard and footboard. On the headboard there were two sets. One set was close together in the middle of the headboard and had a longer chain. The other set were spaced farther apart and had very short chains. A feeling of trepidation came over Rachel as she realized that this would be her prison for the foreseeable future.

The man set her down on the bed and locked the shackles with the longer chain around her wrists. He didn't cuff her legs. "My name is Randal and you are my mate," He said in a matter of fact tone. "I have been watching you for some time. I had planned on courting you but that fucking Fenris stole you from me." He said with a snort.

"W-what are you?" Rachel asked. She had tried to sound defiant and strong but her voice trembled.

"I am a werewolf. And I am the alpha of the Murray pack." Randal said with pride.

"Well Randal," She said, trying to show an air of confidence, "You have no right to take me against my will! I have called the police and they WILL find you!" She practically yelled the last bit.

Randal laughed loudly, "Oh you naïve girl. Even if the police found me, they would not be able to get to you. I have a large pack of loyal followers and they would take out human police effortlessly."

This was not the answer she was expecting. Even though he laughed, there was no humor in his tone. His deathly serious tone sent shivers down her spine. Rachel came to the conclusion that she would get away from this man and this place as quickly as she could and she would never stop fighting.

Randal warned her to be good and he reached out to squeeze one of her breasts. In response, she kicked him in his stomach as hard as she could. He stumbled backwards and pure fury rolled across his face. He ran towards her and slapped her hard across her face, causing it to roll to the side. She knew she would have a large bruise. He grabbed her hair in his fist and brought her face close to his. Rachel fought down the tears that were threatening to spill over because she didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing he caused her pain.

He laughed at her attempt to cover up the pain he had caused her and he roughly threw her head back on the bed. "That will teach you some manners," He said with a sneer. He then turned and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him. She heard a click and knew he had locked her in.

*

After a while, Rachel lost track of how long she had been in the retched house. Minutes turned to hours and hours turned to days. Every day was the same. Randal would try to touch her and she would fight back. Every time she fought back, her punishment got worse. She would be given food three times a day. Her breakfast consisted of some dry toast and strawberries. For lunch she had a turkey sandwich. It had one small slice of meat in it. For dinner she had a gross stew of vegetables and meat. It was just enough to keep her alive. Randal told her if she cooperated she would get better food and more of it. Rachel didn't care. She would never give in.

Rachel felt a rough hand on her bare pussy. She instantly jerked awake and tried to shove the hand away from her sex. The second day she was shackled to the bed, Randal had cut her clothes from her body in order to allow himself easier access to her. She looked up at the man she had begun to hate with a raging passion. He laughed as she struggled to hit him. She was chained spread eagle on the bed.

Randal's eyes roamed over her body. Her long black hair was spread around her head. Her bright blue eyes were skewering him with their furious gaze. She was absolutely breathtaking. And he was going to claim her as his.

He stood up and began to unbutton his pants when the door flew open with a loud CRASH! In the doorway stood none other than Daniel Fenris in his hybrid form-the half man half wolf form- growling savagely. Randal quickly stood up and shifted into his hybrid form too. The room suddenly felt very small with the huge beasts taking up the small space that the room provided.

"Back offf Fenrissss. Ssshe's mine!" Randal said through his wolf muzzle. Rachel could tell he had a hard time forming words with the lupine face.

"No ssshe's not! You jussst want her becaussse I do!" Daniel snarled at him. He had slowly walked into the room and he towered over the Murray alpha. "If you know what'sss good for you, you will let her go," Daniel spat.

"Never!" Randal shouted as he charged into Daniel, knocking him back onto the floor. And the battle began. Daniel rolled quickly so he could get on top of Randal. He then began raining blows on his face. Randal let loose a terrible roar and kicked up with his legs in an attempt to dislodge Daniel. Daniel did not budge; it was obvious who the stronger alpha was. Daniel kept punching Randal until he fell unconscious.

Daniel stood up swiftly and went over to the bound Rachel after giving Randal a kick to the side for good measure. He cringed at what he saw. Her body was covered in purple and blue splotches and there were scratch marks running across her body. He leaned over her to uncuff her wrists when she started to whimper and cringe away from him. It was then that he realized he was growling. Seeing his mate like this was angering his wolf. The wolf was only focused on freeing his mate. He didn't understand that he was scaring Rachel.

As soon as the cuffs were off, Rachel jumped up and ran to the other side of the room, covering her naked body with her hands as much as she could. She looked at him with eyes fraught with fear. Daniel felt like he had been hit with a ton of bricks. She feared him. This was the worst thing that could happen. He quickly shifted into his human form and walked towards her slowly with his hands up in front of him, palms out. "Rachel... Rachel please, calm down and let me explain. You don't have to be scared of me. I wont hurt you. I promise." He pleaded.

"How can I trust you?" She asked him.

"I just saved you, didn't I?" He said, a wolfish grin lighting up his features. "If I wanted you to be hurt or killed, I wouldn't have come to take you from Randal. Just come with me so I can get you out of here. I will explain everything in the car." He said, reaching out to take her hand.

Rachel tentatively stretched out her hand to place it in his and he quickly pulled her close to him and crushed his lips to hers for a searing kiss. He crushed her to his chest and deepened the kiss. He quickly released her when she moaned in pain, looking down at her and seeing the pain reflected in her eyes. He took off his shirt and put it on her to protect her modesty and quickly scooped her up in his arms and cradled her to his chest gently and walked out to the convoy of Escalades his pack used to get around. The betas he brought with him were standing patiently by the cars. He walked up to his brother Chris. "Everyone accounted for?" He asked.

"Yes, Alpha. No severe injuries either." Chris reported as he bowed his head in submission.

"Excellent. Let's go home." Daniel said as he climbed into the back seat of one of the cars, Rachel still cradled in his arms. Rachel enjoyed the comfort of Daniel's arms as she leaned her head against his shoulder and quickly fell asleep.

*****

A soft brush of lips on her forehead woke Rachel up from her peaceful sleep. She opened her eyes and found herself gazing into the most gorgeous green eyes she had ever seen. "We're here." Daniel said to his sleepy mate. He got out of the car with her still cradled safely in his arms. He turned and set her down before they walked towards the den, preparing to tell Rachel everything and worrying about her reaction.

As they walked, Rachel took a minute to take in her surroundings. Daniel's den was the complete opposite of Randal's. Where Randal's den oozed neglect and coldness, Daniel's exuded love and warmth. Walking up the long cobblestone driveway afforded Rachel a breathtaking view of the sprawling estate. From perfectly manicured lawns to immaculately trimmed bushes, the large house in front of her dripped opulence. It almost reminded Rachel of a castle. The large stone structure had turrets and high walls and everything you would imagine a castle would look like.

Reaching the large wood door, Daniel reached forward to grasp the large doorknob which was fashioned in the shape of a howling wolf. Nothing could have prepared Rachel for the sight that greeted her on the other side of that door.

To be continued...