Howling at the Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he kissed her he lubricated his fingers and slid them between her thighs, pausing to tease her clit before sliding them lower, over the entrance to her ass.

She gasped and reared up as his finger breached her. As he slid his finger in and out of her ass, her eyes flew open.

"All of you," he said softly, sliding another finger in.

He slid his fingers in and out, teasing her, stretching her, until Sadie was moaning steadily and moving to meet his fingers.

Grabbing the plug he'd laid beside her hip, he lubricated it and slid it in slowly but firmly. She gasped as it popped in her ass before it locked around a smaller indent near the base.

Her eyes widened as he pulled her thighs further apart, and braced himself at the entrance to her pussy.

With one sure, hard thrust, he buried himself to the hilt, and flicked the remote for the plug, sending vibrations all the way up her spine.

"Come!" he commanded.

She screamed, and her body seized up as though jolted with electricity. Her pussy squeezed impossibly tight around his cock, and she got even wetter.

His control shattered.

Growling fiercely, he bent, sinking his teeth into her neck even as his hips reared back, and he thrust like the animal he was.

In his mind's eye he heard her screaming, begging for another release, and that temporarily restored some self control.

"You'd don't come again--" he breathed in her ear. "Until you tell me who you belong to,"

"No one," she moaned, and he punished her by thrusting slowly. She whimpered, and his fingers slid into her hair and pulled, forcing her to meet his eyes. In her eyes he could see her beast, and it was beautiful to him.

She was hanging on by a thread.

He could see it.

She tried to rub herself against him, but he punished her with another harsh slap to her ass. He grabbed her hip, tilted her up, and thrust agonizingly slow, making sure to hit her g-spot.

He was sweating, just barely in control, but he refused to give in without her surrender.

"Who do you belong to?" he repeated, stroking her once more.

Reaching between them, he pressed a finger to clit.

"You!" she screamed, as though the words were wrenched from her very soul. "I belong to you!"

He roared with triumph and turned the vibe in her ass up even higher.

"Come!" he commanded. "Come and don't stop!"

Her orgasms welcomed him, and he thrust like a man starved for flesh; starved for her, and in that moment, he went from being half in love to all the way.

He heard her scream again, her release squeezing him, sucking him deeper, and with a growl, he buried his head in her neck and shattered.

***

John regained consciousness only hours later. Sadie was sleeping soundly, completely worn out.

She didn't awaken when he unshackled her and pulled the vibe from her body. He silenced it, cleaned his toys, himself, and her, and pulled the comforter over them.

Wrapping himself around her slender frame, he slept, lost in the woman he loved.

***

The next day was spent mostly in silence.

Sadie awoke to John making slow, lazy love to her, and then they went to the kitchen and ate the steaks they'd abandoned the night before along with rice, and some fruit.

They worked on their own projects. Sadie did writing for her part time job, while John did paperwork in the office. Later on they watched a movie on his big screen TV, and trained together in his gym, just like a normal couple.

Neither said a word about the impending change.

The sky darkened and John prepared her a big meal of steak, fries and salad.

He poured her a huge glass of wine and sat down across from her.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?"

John smiled.

I don't need booze to get you into bed,he thought, but what he said was:

"The change is going to hurt the first time, booze will help,"

Not a huge fan of pain, Sadie downed the wine and made short work of her food.

She felt hot, like she was getting a fever, and she gladly downed the second glass.

Her core temperature spiked even higher and her head spun.

"I'm not feeling so good," she said suddenly, rising from her seat.

The world dipped and for a moment she was seeing double.

John caught it immediately and grabbed her, supporting her weight.

She was burning up, her limbs on fire, as though she would spontaneously combust.

Unable to take any more, she screamed.

"The moon is rising, Sadie. Don't fight the change or it will only hurt more,"

Sadie could feel her bones cracking, even as her fever flared even higher.

Shoving him aside, she ran out the back door. As she ran she tore her clothes from her body, desperately trying to cool off. Through the pain she could hear her bones cracking, reshaping themselves until she fell to hands and knees. Only they weren't hands anymore, they were paws. She tilted her head back and stared the moon, her vision becoming more acute.

In moments her screams became the wild howling of the wolf.

And suddenly, there was no pain; only an immense sense of power and freedom.

Her sense of smell and hearing became more acute, and she knew John was right beside her.

Wanting to test her new body, she took off into the woods.

***

She is beautiful, John thought.

As a wolf she was a rich brown, almost black, with hints of gold and mahogany, no less beautiful than her hair.

Her eyes were still as dark as ever.

As she tilted her head back and howled, he couldn't help but answer her call.

When she took off into the woods, he followed her, as he knew he always would.

They ran together for what felt like hours, before Sadie finally turned back and headed toward the house.

She stared at the door.

How do I change back? She asked him.

Werewolves communicated telepathically so he answered in kind.

It happens at will. Focus on wanting to and you'll transform,he replied.

Almost instantly he saw her bones change and her fur fade away until she stood before him gloriously naked in the moonlight.

Taking her cue, he changed, and they stood there, naked in the cold night air.

"How do you feel?" he asked her.

"It's freezing... and I don't do casual nudity," she said, her embarrassment clear.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around her.

"I'll warm you," he said, relishing her scent, the feel of her breasts and thighs against him. Though she wasn't aroused, he hardened anyway.

She pulled away and stared at him.

"I thought you said the hormones would give me a break once I transformed?"

"They do," he said, pulling her closer and taking a lazy lick of her neck.

She gasped, and he caught the scent he was hoping for.

"Then why am I...?"

John smiled and nipped her earlobe with his teeth, and was rewarded with a shudder.

"It could be because we're mates, or maybe it's because of this..." he knelt and took her breast in for a long slow suckle.

Her fingers slid into his hair, holding him to her.

He lifted his head to look in her eyes and heard her whimper of protest.

"Either way, I know it's not the demands of the impending change that's making you respond... so tell me Sexy Sadie, do you want me?"

Her eyes widened, and her lips peeled back from gritted teeth.

"Yes!"

He pulled her down to the ground and they made love in the grass, bathed in moonlight.

It was romantic, ethereal and right.

Much later, they retrieved their clothes and fell into bed in front of a roaring fire.

He dreaded tomorrow, knowing that he would probably never see her again. But he had tonight, so he wrapped himself around her and slept holding her close for as long as he could.

The next morning she made him a breakfast of bacon, eggs, and hash browns.

They ate in an awkward silence.

"I don't want you to leave," he said at last.

"I know..."Sadie said, tapping the side of her head. "But I need time,"

He could only nod at that.

After breakfast he drove her to the house she shared with flat mates. They paused.

He had his hands on the wheel, looking straight ahead; hers was on the door handle.

John waited with baited breath as she turned the handle.

"I guess this is goodbye," she said at last. "Thank you... for everything,"

He heard her open the door, but didn't hear it slam.

A moment later, he heard her knapsack hit the ground, and she was back in the car, her hands buried in his hair, holding him in place for a kiss.

She kissed him deeply, sweetly, and when their faces parted her eyes were sad and he knew she was reading him.

There were tears in her eyes, but she turned away before they could fall, picked up her knapsack, and went into the house.

Not once did she look back

***

John spent the next three days in hell.

Without his mate, he couldn't concentrate.

He was lonely, cranky, and horny all at the same time.

Since the moment they'd parted, he felt as though there were a big gaping hole in his chest.

Was this what heartbreak felt like?

But he had to go on, so he gritted his teeth through his meetings, and paperwork, and trained his agents in the office's facilities.

Oh hell! Who was he kidding?

He couldn't live like this!

He had to get her back, and with that thought in mind he began planning. With his mind made up, he went to his next meeting with renewed confidence.

John was just coming back when he saw a red hooded figure with a knapsack and picnic basket arguing with his secretary.

His heart kicked into high gear, but he forced himself to walk slowly.

"What seems to be the trouble?" he asked politely.

"This young woman," May Ann said irritably, "insists on seeing you. I offered to give her an appointment but she demands to see you now! I was just about to turn her away,"

He looked at Sadie, but her eyes were deceptively sober.

"It's alright, May. I'll see her now. Hold my calls,"

***

Sadie couldn't help the smug smile as she followed him into his office.

Unlike John's home, which was furnished with dark wood and antiques, his office was all modern lines: steel and glass all done in tasteful shades of gray and black.

Her research said he owned the entire building.

With a deep breath she put down her knapsack, and pulled back her hood.

She tried to read him, but his mind was blank.

"I brought us some lunch," she said, offering him the basket. He put it on the desk behind him and leaned against it, watching her.

"How did you find me?"

"The internet; you're only the biggest security company in the province," she smiled a little, hoping it would ease the tension.

It didn't.

"Why are you here?" he asked her.

Like her, he had no tolerance for bullshit.

Maybe that's why they fit.

"I'm not a nice person," she began.

When he frowned she pressed on.

"I'm angry, hot tempered, and stubborn, and I pick fight. I've made people cry with my cruel remarks. I don't like discussions about feelings even though I'm emotionally needy and borderline depressive and I hate myself for it. I have an anal retentive, overprotective family, and I'm studying a subject the stress of which is probably going drive me insane before I get to the bar. I can't drive, hog blankets and hot water, and I react like a child when people complain about my cooking. I wear jeans and tank tops most of the time, curse like a sailor, and the word housewife makes me want to vomit. I tried to convince myself in the past three days that I don't need you, but the more I tried, the harder I cried. I can't guarantee I'll be an easy woman to live with, but I'm willing to try... for you."

There, she said it.

She waited for his reaction with baited breath.

He stared at her for a few minutes, and then stepped past her to the door.

He was going to kick her out, she thought.

His hand was on the doorknob.

She waited for him to open the door, but heard nothing of the sort.

Instead she heard the door lock, and suddenly he was pulling her jacket off and shoving her back on the desk.

His thoughts hit her in a massive rush: relief, joy, and need.

They mirrored her own.

"Thank God!" he said. "I couldn't take anymore!"

She could only laugh as he yanked her boots off and then her jeans and panties.

"Wait a minute...!" she could only gasp as he yanked their bodies upright and they kissed, deeply, and violently. As they kissed he slid his hand between them, his thumb finding her clit, his fingers finding her g-spot as teasing it until she came screaming into his mouth.

He released her mouth and laid her back on his desk, using her coat to cushion her.

"We should talk..." she said breathlessly, watching him undo his pants.

"There's nothing to talk about. I love you, you love me. We're mates. That's all that matters. We'll work the rest out,"

"I never said--,"

"You didn't have to..."

At that moment, Sadie gave in, realizing that in the right circumstances, Red Riding Hood and the wolf could live happily ever after.

And then John slid deep inside her, and she couldn't think at all.

The End