Howling in the Darkness

Story Info
Werewolf Adventure.
2.8k words
3.5
23.8k
11
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This short story takes place in a small town just 46 miles southwest of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The time is late October and the leaves on the trees have turned to autumn colors. They dance across the road as a gust of wind blows the small community. The fall is turning to winter and fast approaching Elkhorn. It is a quaint small town with about 10,000 people. There are the typical small town stores and businesses. The Main Street is the highway that runs through town. On the west side of Elkhorn there are antique and gift shops. Nestled between the shops is a small storefront dressmaking studio. It's the only place in town and in the nearby area that you can get alterations and tailoring done.

It is late Friday afternoon in Elkhorn. There are lots of people visiting the shops nearby. Visitors from Milwaukee drive down every weekend to see the fall colors and stay at the bed and breakfasts. The dressmaking shop isn't very busy today. Last week they were inundated by students from the local high school. It was homecoming and everyone to need alterations of some sort. It is a small shop with just the owner and one employee. The owner, Maria, moved here from New York after a long career in the garment industry and bought the studio in Elkhorn two years ago. Maria had only one employee. She was her assistant and her apprentice. Lisa was an energetic young woman in her early twenties. She designed clothes and was learning to be a pattern maker. Maria saw great potential for her protégée and wanted to mentor her to be a successful designer. It was approaching five o'clock in the afternoon. Everything seemed to close up at five pm in Elkhorn. They would close the shop soon, so Lisa started to clean up. She gathered the fabric, organized the patterns and turned off the machines.

Lisa said goodbye to Maria. The shop was closed for the weekend. Lisa often took the city bus across town to get home to her apartment. She would take the bus today. This Friday was not just any Friday. It was definitely Friday, but also Friday October 31st. Yes, it was Halloween. There should be lots of trick or treating and Halloween parties going on. Lisa didn't have any special plans. Sometimes on Fridays, she would stop at the kitschy bar just down the street after work. She wouldn't stay long but she would socialize with her girlfriends that worked in the nearby shops. Lisa got ready to leave while Maria started to lock up. Lisa grabbed her leather jacket. There was a chill in the air and the sun was casting long shadows outside.

Lisa was a very attractive young woman. She had an infectious smile and an outgoing personality. In high school all the girls wanted to be her friend. Lisa had long flowing light reddish- blonde hair and an enviable body. Her breasts were full and firm. She had a slim waistline and long sexy legs that enhanced her five foot eight stature. Her body was her canvas for creative fashion ideas. She had many boyfriends and they all had a crush on her. She took advantage of that in high school and was very promiscuous. Her boyfriends were sometimes bad boys. A few of them did recreational drugs. In school, Lisa would dress very provocatively. She tested the principal with low cut blouses, sometimes see- through, mini skirts with thigh highs and just about anything that would turn the boys and girls heads. She loved the attention. After Lisa graduated from school, those high school days faded when she left home, and moved to Los Angeles. It was there that she would take a different turn that would change her perspective.

It was Lisa's first job. The company was called Dyer Inc. They were a manufacturer of children's clothing. Lisa was a sample maker. She sewed together the designer prototypes. She enjoyed her job and really liked working there. Her co-workers were good friends. One day at work, Lisa and a co-worker were in the restroom. Her name was Coco White. She had a reputation of being bisexual. Coco was a beautiful bi-racial girl who wore a butch haircut but dressed very feminine. Lisa had never been with another girl and the idea of it was very exciting. She had enjoyed lots of boys but always wondered what it was like to please and taste another female.

The restroom was usually very busy but at the moment they were the only two there. Lisa took the opportunity and motioned to Coco to follow her into a bathroom stall. She opened her purse and offered Coco a line of coke that she got from a roommate. Lisa rolled a dollar bill and they both enjoyed a line. They felt an immediate rush from the drug. After Lisa put it away in her purse, Coco gave her a light kiss and said thank you. Coco's kiss surprised her. It felt very sensual and exciting. She could feel the blood rushing to her groin. As Coco pulled away from the kiss, Lisa put her hand behind her neck and pulled her back towards her. She acted on her feelings and took the lead. They began to make out heavily by kissing each other very passionately.

Lisa pulled up Coco's dress to expose her wet panties. She then pushed her bra up and began to suck on her right nipple. It was hard and erect as she bit down on it gently between her teeth. Lisa then slid her hand down Coco's wet panties and started fingering her pussy. With her legs spread, Coco began to moan and arch her back as Lisa's slender fingers rapidly slid in an out of her. Lisa then kneeled down in the small bathroom stall and pulled down Coco's panties. As if to worship her pussy, Lisa licked Coco until she came. Then, Lisa pulled up her own skirt and rolled down her pantyhose. She lifted up one leg and placed her foot onto the toilet seat. Coco then got down on her knees and licked and fingered Lisa. She came very hard and very fast. It was difficult to stay silent in that busy bathroom and hard to believe that no one knew what was happening in that stall. The sex was like no other for Lisa. She loved it and didn't want it to end.

Today she was wearing leopard print leggings with a black sheer blouse. The leggings were very tight and form-fitting. Almost like a second skin. Lisa never wore panties with her leggings. She loved to show off her body and leave nothing to the imagination. The tights outlined her shapely ass and defined her pussy very well.

She wore black leather ankle boots with straps and Cuban heels to accent the outfit. Looking sexy and bit rebellious, she said goodbye to Maria and left the shop. The bar was only three blocks away and it was a short walk.

Lisa gathered her short jacket together as she walked down the street. She could see the bar as she walked. As she walked into the bar she saw her friends sitting at a large round table talking and having fun. She joined her friends ordered a drink.

They were laughing and joking about their work. Of course, the Halloween story came up. It's the topic of conversation every year at this time. There have been many werewolf sightings in Elkhorn, dating back over 25 years. The first one was in 1989. , there were three sightings that year. All of them were by farmers in the area. In 1990, an eleven- year old girl reported a sighting near Bray Road. In 1992, there was a sighting by Tammy Bray,. wife of Scott Bray- coincidentally on Bray Road. And finally in 1999, Halloween night to be exact, an eighteen- year old girl, Doristine Gipson, reported a werewolf while driving along Bray Road.

During the conversation, Lisa had ordered a second Long Island iced tea. That's a bit unusual as she usually limits herself to one drink with the girls. The girls finally finished their werewolf stories and moved on to boyfriends and who was having the house parties that night. Lisa looked out the windows and saw that the sun was slowly setting in the sky. She grabbed the straw and finished her drink in the tall hurricane glass.

Lisa is not a drinker but her friends insisted that she order the Long Island iced tea. Each drink contains more than three ounces of alcohol so that was much more than she was used to having. Lisa told the girls that she needed to get going and excused herself from the table. She felt a little light headed from the drinks but was in complete control of herself. Or so she thought. Lisa left the bar and could see that there wasn't much daylight left. She spent more time in the bar than she had planned.

She was four blocks away from the bus stop and she needed to get there quickly. She knew that if she missed her bus that it would be an hour before the next one would come. She picked up her walking pace and hurried toward to bus stop. When she got there, she realized that she was too late. She had missed her bus. She didn't want to wait for an hour. It would be pitch dark by then. The bus ride wasn't very far and there was another option. She could almost see her apartment building in the distance. She could actually get there by walking as the crow flies but there were some obstacles to her destination. She would have to walk through a heavily wooded area to reach the road to her place. She felt comfortable and confident with her plan and that it would be an easy trek. The alcohol was taking effect and she was enjoying a light buzz.

Lisa buttoned up her jacket and set off into the field behind the storefronts. It would be about one hundred yards before she would enter the brush and the wooded area. Keeping in step with her brisk walk, she could feel the soil sink beneath the heels of her boots. As she got deeper into the woods, the brush became thicker and she had to clear a path in front of her. The road to her apartment was only about a mile away. She got more than half way there and stopped to rest but only for a short time. It was ok to be dark once she got to the road but she wanted to see as she made it through the woods.

Lisa was almost to the road when she came upon a fence. It wasn't a tall fence, but it was a barbwire fence. Lisa looked down the line and found the lowest point in the fence. She was sure that she could climb over the fence without any problems. She carefully lifted one leg over the top of the fence. When she lifted her other leg over the top of the fence, the barbwire snagged her leggings. The barbwire caught her in the crotch. It ripped her leggings on the seam exposing her shaved pussy and scratched upper thighs. Her thighs were bleeding from the scratches but the wounds were not severe.

Lisa wasn't too worried because she was almost to the road and she could tie her jacket around her waist for the rest of the walk. She could feel the cool air on her crotch as she thought about her long day at the sewing machine. Definitely a shower was in order when she got home, and session with her favorite dildo. Lisa paused suddenly, and stopped walking. She realized that the road that lies ahead of her in the distance is Bray Road. That is the road to her apartment. She remembered the conversation with her girlfriends earlier. As she thought about the Halloween stories, the adrenaline began to flow and Lisa's heart began to race. She needed to get to the road in a hurry. She put one hand over her exposed crotch and picked up her pace to get to the road.

As Lisa approached her destination, she slowed her pace. She had given up on covering herself because she needed to use her hands to make it through the overgrown terrain. She looked ahead and saw something off to her right. It looked like a pair of yellowish golden eyes. They were not wide open but rather like slits. She thought perhaps it was a raccoon or maybe a possum. She continued to walk forward towards the road. She heard noises in the brush and before she could realize what was happening, a wolf- like animal lunged toward her. She stopped in her tracks as it stared straight into her eyes. Hoping that the animal would just continue on, Lisa did not make a move. The wolf-thing moved in front of Lisa.

The wolf was panting and his jaws were open. The saliva was dripping from his tongue. The wolf put his snout between her legs and to her pussy. It was obvious that her scent was attracting his behavior. He liked her aroma and with a swift move the wolf's rough tongue extended fully and found his mark in Lisa's wet pussy. Still frozen in a stoic position, the wolf began to lick her pussy furiously. It also licked the blood from her thighs caused by the fence. Lisa could feel her body responding the animal as he licked her. His long tongue was penetrating her deeply. She spread her legs further apart to allow the tongue more congress. The pleasure was more that she had ever, even with her girlfriend from work. It felt incredible, and Lisa felt scared, excited, and ashamed that she was enjoying the sexual assault by the animal. Lisa came intensely while the dog like creature licked her like no one has ever done before. As she stood gasping, the wolf moved around behind her. He stood on his hind legs, his claws around her throat, and forced Lisa to her knees.

With his tight grip, he raked his claws down Lisa's back, drawing her fresh blood. She yelped in pain. Standing upright, the wolf licked off the fresh blood from her back with his rough tongue. The assault continued as the wolf's hard cock banged on her thighs searching for the mark to fuck the young girl's wet and willing pussy. The wolf's cock was thick, crooked and easily fourteen-inches long. Once found, the wolf quickly began to fuck his victim doggie style. He shoved it in her as far as possible. The beast's cock was so long that it was pushing up against her stomach. Thrusting vigorously Lisa began to move her body closer to his pounding cock. She was being raped by this beast and enjoying every minute of it. She could feel his knot swelling inside her like a balloon pressing on her g-spot. Lisa let out a loud scream in the wooded darkness as she squeezed the wolf's black cock like a vice. He roared into the air with his jaws open and kept cumming and cumming. The wolf's orgasm lasted several minutes. The sperm could not escape her vagina because the knot had effectively stopped the flow. By now, Lisa had been overcome with waves of orgasms.

Finally, the wolf's knot became smaller and he pulled his cock out from her dripping cunt. The sperm from the beast flowed from Lisa's vagina and ran down her legs and what was left of her leggings. With his cock hanging down to his paws and his saliva dripping from his jaws, the beast backed away from her. Lisa's black blouse was ripped from the claw marks on her back but the scratches were not bleeding. Lisa still maintained her position of submission until the wolf walked away. The wolf, man- wolf, werewolf, or whatever the beast was, slowly walked away from her. It turned around about ten feet away. Its yellowish-golden eyes looked back, piercing the darkness. For a moment their eyes met and then the wolf was gone. Lisa looked down at her violated, near- naked body. She wrapped her leather jacket around her waist and walked up onto the road. Her apartment was not far. It was a block or two away. This was a werewolf sighting that was never reported to anyone in the city of Elkhorn or Walworth County. To this day, as Lisa pursues her dream of being a fashion designer, she will always have fond memories of her own unforgettable Halloween Party.