HS Senior and Black Principal Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,258 Followers

At one point he pulled his huge cock out as he moaned saying, "Ahhhhh fuck that pussy is to fucking good baby."

He then began slapping his enormous towering shaft against my swollen extended clit and over onto my stomach. I then shrieked when I saw his giant turned on cock in the mirror as it almost touched the underside of my nice round 36DD tits. I shuddered in disbelief when I thought about my pussy actually taking such a freakishly huge cock. I then turned my head and groaned as we got into another wild kiss. Once he cooled down for a second he grabbed that monster cock again and pushed it back into my stretched out pussy. We picked up or fuck and he began moving to the front edge of the sofa.

As I was enjoying fucking up and down on his huge cock, as he shifted to the edge of the sofa and began fucking into me like crazy. I was screaming out of sheer pain and lust from the way his skinny ass was coming up from the floor and striking way up into my pussy as he met my burning ass as it was coming down on his giant shaft.

The excitement from being fucked so hard and deep by such a huge cock and enjoying the feeling of being so stuffed and stretched apart by it, caused me to shriek over and over, "Oh fuuuuuuck.... fuck yeah,"

As I was screaming like an animal in heat I came all over my fathers huge angry cock in a violent wave of cum. After a few minutes of this merciless assault on my pussy and making me cum five times I rose off his cock and bent forward and licked it all over. I was delirious licking his huge cock as I tasted my exploding pussy all over his freakish shaft. As I continued to blow him, my father grabbed my ass and spread it wide apart.

He said in an almost depraved voice, "I've got to eat this sexy ass of yours baby.... This hot ass has been teasing me to long baby...I'm gonna make it cum real nice sexy.... Real nice." He then began licking around the sensitive rim of my tight asshole, then began inserting the tip of his hot tongue into it. God, I was delirious from the new personality of my father.

The feeling was making me crazy and I began moaning softly, "Oh yessss baby that feels soooo fucking good... Oh yeah baby...fuck my sexy ass with that tongue of yours baby."

As I was moaning wantonly, he began darting that talented tongue into me deeper and deeper until my asshole was opening and closing on its own from each of his long tongue thrust.

He then took his hands from my ass and began running them up and down the sides of my stockings and over my garter straps as he worked his nasty tongue into my asshole. The feeling of his hands running up and down my nylons while his tongue was fucking my ass was so hot, so exquisite.

I looked over my shoulder and moaned, "Ohhhh baby ...that feels so fucking sexy...Sooo fucking sexy." I then went right back to licking and pleasing his huge cock as he moaned approvingly.

We were both pleasing each other and driving each other wild. This wicked 69 position was making us hotter and hotter. The feeling of licking, kissing and pumping such a tremendous cock while having my asshole fucked by his long tongue as he ran his hands up and down the sides of my tan stockings, caused me to shudder and cum again. Just the sight of my fathers great big cock towering above my face was making me delirious. His tongue was too much excitement for my ass.

As it snaked into my asshole I was moaning deliriously saying, "Ohhhhh baby that feels soooo fucking good...My ass is on fire baby... You're gonna make my fucking ass cum baby. "Uggggggggg," I moaned as cum flooded out of my scorching pussy.

As I feverously sucked his huge cock, and as his wild tongue stabbed deep into my ass, I could feel an amazing cum beginning to rise from my wet asshole. My fathers long stabbing tongue and the way he was running his hangs up and down my ass then my stockings was too much. Suddenly I felt my asshole begin tighten around his tongue and I came in a violent orgasm from the depths of my sexy asshole.

As I came I lifted my mouth off his 12 inch cock and uttered, "Ohhhhh baby...ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck." As I came he continued to fuck his tongue way up into me, making sure I drained all the cum from my sexy ass all over his mouth.

After I exploded from a mind-blowing ass cum, I stood and climbed over him until I faced him. I then lifted his giant cock to my pussy. His tight ass was still off the edge of the sofa almost touching the ground. I inserted his great big cock between my long fuck lips then into my sex starved pussy again. We then resumed our naughty fuck until we began fiercely fucking each other.

As we began getting wilder I said hungrily, "Kiss me baby." We immediately began hotly French kissing as his massive cock fucked way up into me, causing me to moan uncontrollably.

I was delirious as we fucked wildly for over an hour. As we were both fucking each other crazily, his fingers were playing with my bud-like nipples which drove me mad with lust. We were both so hot and ready to explode again as we wickedly kissed and fucked. I could feel my fathers huge cock throbbing inside my pussy which caused me to moan loudly. His breathing was getting heavier and he was moaning loudly saying that my pussy felt so fucking good wrapped around his big cock. I was going wild and needed to blow his massive hard on again. I needed to have his great big cock, which was covered in the wet juices from my hot pussy into my mouth.

As I began sliding off his huge cock he began to protest saying, "Keep that fucking sexy pussy on my big cock baby...Don't stop this fuck... Your pussies jacking me off too good baby...DON'T STOP THIS FUCK!"

God, I was going crazy hearing my father talk like this. He then started fucking into me angrier and more deliberately while he held my wild ass firmly with his hands. Part of me thought that I shouldn't stop our fuck because I didn't want to get him any angrier. I knew my father could tear a girl's pussy into shreds if he got real mean and really wanted to. Even though he protested he let me slide off his huge hard on. He knew I couldn't resist blowing his huge cock and that I was desperate to suck him off. I was just like every other girl who fucked his huge cock.

I climbed off his huge cock which made a loud popping sound from my tight pussy that clung to his massive shaft. As soon as I was off his huge throbbing cock I immediately lifted it with my hands and began stroking it sexily up and down so that he didn't lose his huge hard on or his horny edge. I could feel his huge cock pulsing like crazy in my hands.

As I stroked him I began kissing his tongue and said, "Oh baby, you know how much I love fucking your huge cock, and how much I love having it in my stretched out pussy, but right now I've gotta suck it off baby or I'll go crazy. I need to suck it until it shoots off all over this fucking room... I need to watch it cum baby."

I then added hotly as he was moaning like crazy, "Oh baby I can feel your huge cock throbbing like crazy baby. I know you need to get off. Let me finish you off and pump you dry lover. Let me pump every last drop of cum out of this sexy 12 inch cock baby. Let me pump you off, then I'll blow you again and we'll fuck all night baby. Oh fuuuuck.... you are ready baby." I then knelt beside him and began licking and blowing his pulsating cock while I jacked it lovingly in the palm of my outstretched hand.

As I eagerly stroked and blew his huge cock I began to think of how any woman could easily become obsessed with his huge cock or a cock this huge.

I kept stroking and pumping his huge angry cock as I sexily kissed it and talked to it, saying that I needed and loved fucking his great big cock even though I detested him. This was really turning my father on and his groans were growing louder by the second. Finally I snarled and said urgently, "Come on baby, I want to watch your great big sexy cock pop off."

I began spitting on his enormous shaft as I jacked it up and down with long deliberate strokes. As I stroked it, I looked at him with sex starved lust and snarled, "Oh baby you've got the biggest fucking cock(hand jacking up and down real slow)....You fuck 'em all baby, but you know my sexy pussy is the one that drives you crazy baby(hand jacking up and down real slow)....Oh yeah... you love fucking your daughter sexy 18 year old pussy, don't you baby?(hand jacking up and down real slow)...You love the way I look in my sexy stockings and naughty high heel pumps(hand jacking up and down real slow)....A sexy, naughty daughter who used to tease her daddy's great big 12 inch cock(hand jacking up and down real slow)....Yeah I used to dress and tease you, then you'd fuck all my girlfriends with this great, big cockOh yeah that huge fucking cock, so fucking big and so fucking ready to explode(hand jacking up and down real slow)

I continued to drive him wild as I pumped his huge throbbing cock as I deliberately taunted him. Suddenly his huge cock began pulsing uncontrollably. I began to pump up and down his huge shaft faster and faster and said, "Ohhhh baby, cum real hard for me baby, so that I could I can watch that huge fucking built up load explode from your giant cock... Lay back and let my hands jack it out of your big, fat cock baby," I groaned, as I felt my pussy begin to drip in anticipation of what was going to fly out of my fathers giant cock.

That did it. He began to moan, "Oh fuck baby... Ohhhhh Fuck! Here it cums baby."

For the next two minutes long thick ropes of hot cum flew everywhere, as I continued to vigorously pump my fathers huge pulsating hard on; fisting it insanely and telling him how sexy it looked. As the cum flew out of his giant cock like a geyser erupting after years of being dormant, I reached down and began massaging my huge hanging clit. The sight was so hot I came just from watching it.

As My father lay back on the sofa his giant cock continued to shoot rapid burst of thick cum. One long white rope followed by another then another. Each blast of cum was long and powerful, over a foot in length! His hot long ropes of cum hit every piece of furniture in the room, including the glass table! It was so fucking wild watching blast after blast of thick cum leap out of that freakish monster cock and land on the glass table over ten feet away!

His burst of cum were so thick I could actually hear the splattering drops as they hit the glass loudly. "Oh fuck ....soooo much fucking cum.....sooooo much fucking cum baby....Don't fucking stop baby ....Don't fucking stop shooting that great big load of yours baby... Shoot it all over the fuckin place baby," I groaned, as I watched each burst of cum fly out of his giant cock."

When he finally stopped his huge cock turned to rubber in my hands as I eagerly licked it and kissed it, moaning over and over about how huge his cock was and how much I loved fucking and blowing it. I was obsessed with it and was worshiping it. This was far from love, this was like someone possessed with sucking a gigantic cock. I was just like every girl that worshiped my fathers huge cock after it came. I thoroughly enjoyed sucking his huge rubbery cock as I licked it all over for more than half an hour.

As I continued to suck it passionately I was moaning, "Ummmm so good...soooo big.... Oh baby your huge cock tastes so fucking good...Ummmmm, its soooo big."

I could have sucked on his huge, flaccid cock all night. I was clearly addicted to his huge cock. I was now just like all my girlfriends or any other girl who fucked him. My father had a cock that made a woman crazy. The only difference I had over my girlfriends was that it was my body and pussy that haunted him and that he wanted to fuck for so long. This is what made him even crazier to fuck me now. Men like my father who had giant cocks were meant to be treated special, meant to be worshiped.


After fucking so crazily, we went to the rug and got into an amazing 69, with me on top of him. Holding his giant cock straight up caused it to tower above my head. Once again I was speechless about my fathers huge size. Over a foot in length and as fat around as a beer can, my fathers cock was the most delicious and sexy sight I have ever seen. Just looking at something so massive and powerful in size caused me to shudder. Of course, the way he began eating my pussy and playing with my asshole instantly drove me over the edge, as I came in a flood all over his talented mouth. After I came I continued to play with his huge cock, licking the sides, going up and down with the tip of my tongue which caused him to groan. I was in awe of his huge cock and held it at the base and watched it sway arrogantly in the air from side to side. I just could not get over his immense size.

Our fuck in the living room ended with my father carrying me up the staircase kissing me the entire way. He was now back to his passionate side, back to us being lovers. Upstairs in his bedroom he undressed me slowly and getting in the hot tub together where we sipped champaign and kissed and fucked for two more hours as the sun came up. We were lovers that could not resist or get enough of each other. After years of teasing him and detesting him for being so spineless, we were now lovers fucking at the top of our games. It was such a turn, a turn for the better!

When we got out of the hot tub, we dried each other off and after I was dried off I stepped back into my pumps and walked onto the bed, where we kissed and played with each other for another two hours. As we kissed I jacked his rock-hard cock while he finger fucked me. It was so intensely sexy, kissing, as our hands pleasured each other, bringing each other off. As soon as I came my father climbed over me and fucked me in the most passionate slow-fucking missionary position, slow-fucking me with his huge, tireless cock as we kissed than came in the most powerful unison. After I came I slipped my pumps off and crawled into my fathers arms where we slept until 2pm.

When I woke up, my father was sound asleep. When I looked over I could not believe the sight of his cock. Even soft, it was huge, breathing as if it had its own heart. It was so huge it lay on his thigh, and hung over it nearly touching the sheets. I could not believe how huge my father was. After all these years, I never knew he had such a huge cock. Maybe because I was so resentful to him that I refused to believe he could have anything but a tiny dick. But, oh how wrong I was, I thought to myself as I stared in disbelief at his massive cock. I wanted to suck him in the worst way, to take his huge cock in my mouth and make love to it all day long.

I was so horny for him again. I showered and dressed in a pair of black thigh high stockings and black high heel pumps. I put on a see-through black lace sheer bra, which showed my bud-like nipples as clearly as if I wasn't wearing a bra at all. I went to the kitchen and made some coffee and fruit. When I came back my father woke up to the smell of my perfume and coffee. He got out of bed with a huge hard on that I couldn't keep my eyes off of, my eyes glued to it as it hung down his thigh, pulsing and throbbing at the sight of me. When he came to me he instantly started kissing and turning me on again.

"I want to suck you baby. I want to suck every inch of this huge, sexy cock," I said as I walked him back to the bed.

I told him to lie back, and after I climbed on the bed, I spent the next two hours worshiping his massive, 12 inch cock, licking and kissing it then taking it into my mouth. As I made love to his huge cock, I would sinfully look up at him and tell him this was my way of making up for all the years of treating him so bad. "Just lay back and let me blow you baby. I want suck and pump this huge cock all day baby. I want to drain this big, fat cock, and then I want to suck it again, "I groaned in my throaty voice.

For the next three hours I blew my fathers huge cock, making him cum twice. It was the most incredible feeling in my life, sucking the man I used to tease and torment with my body. Now I was obsessed with his enormous cock and desperate to please every inch of it. After he came the second time he lay me down and kissed his way down my body until he reached my pussy. For the next two hours he ate me in ways I never experienced before. He turned me on my stomach, on my side, and even brought my legs over his shoulders as he ate my pussy to no less than 20 mind- blowing cums.

As if segueing from where we were the night before, we were kissing and fucking all over again. We fucked in the same sensual way we had all night. At one point, while I was in my pumps, he had me bend over the dresser and fucked his huge cock up inside me while he ran his hands up and down my stockings.

It was so hot, fucking my fathers huge cock in a slow, sexy rhythm while I was bent over my mothers dresser. On the dresser was her expensive jewelry (bought by my grandfather) and pictures of her and my grandfather and her and my father. At one point I looked back and said slyly, "You should replace her picture with mine baby." My father groaned and in a low voice said, "Oh god baby, the only picture I ever see when I fuck her, is you."

My fathers skilled techniques on my sensitive nipples and my pussy were mind blowing, as was the way he ever so slowly fucked me with his huge tireless cock. The way he fucked me was unlike any cock I ever fucked. 12 inches of a huge cock, and he knew every angel of my pussy, and just how to make me cum. In turn, I couldn't suck his beautiful cock as if I was making love to it, and loved making him cum in my mouth, all over my big tits or in my sex starved pussy. We fucked all day, fucking non-stop, right until early evening. We then went to the hot tub and kissed for almost an hour, as we softly played with each other. He told me he had made dinner reservations at a very exclusive club, and couldn't wait to take me there. All I knew was that I was so excited to be going as his lover, and couldn't wait to dress in something very sexy for him.........To Be Continued.

shoguy
shoguy
2,258 Followers