HS Senior and Black Principal Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,263 Followers

"Not like a 13 year old when I'm dressed to fuck," she said in a teasing voice that made his huge cock thump and expand. "I may look like I'm 13, but you're gonna find out real soon that I fuck like I'm a lot older," she moaned as she feverously pumped his huge cock.

Leaning forward, they met in a hot kiss, as her palms continued to pump his 12 inch shaft. "You are far from any 13 old Krissy. Your body is so sexy, and I can't wait to have this big cock you've been driving crazy for years, deep inside that sexy pussy," he said in an almost rage-like voice, as he watched her pump his giant shaft, and felt his cum boil.

She felt so naughty and so sexy being with her best friends father, who she always had fantasies of fucking, but never imagined a cock so huge. She was so thrilled to be turning him on. She wanted to fuck him for so long, and hear she was stroking his huge cock, and about to get stretched a mile wide by it."God I want to see this huge cock cum," she thought to herself. "I want to watch it explode. I'll bet this huge cock holds a lot of cum."

"Does that feel good baby," she said slyly, as she pumped his shaft, and twisted her palms, causing him to groan.

"Oh god Krissy your hands feel amazing baby.

"I could pump this giant cock all day," she said in her hottest breath. "Pump it nice and slow, then fuck it just the way you like," she said in a hot groan.

"Oh baby, I'm so glad you came back from the party tonight," he said as he watched her every stroke. He watched his daughters childhood friend who he watched grow from a little girl to a sexy and naughty 18 year old, stroking his huge cock, worshiping it as she pumped then kissed it. As he told her how good she was pumping his huge cock he took in the sight of her stockings and pumps, then her tiny tits on her ultra-flat chest, and groaned out loud at his incredible fortune.

"Ummm, I came back because I wanted to fuck you so bad," she groaned as she felt his huge cock throb.

"Oh baby, I can't wait to have this big cock deep inside that sexy cunt of yours," he said through clinched teeth as the young girl he watched grow- up with his daughter lovingly pumped, with worship, every inch of his huge cock in a very sexy rhythm.

"Oh god I want to fuck it so bad baby. Show me how bad you wanted to fuck me baby. Show me with a real big load. Cum for me baby. I want to watch this great big pussy pleaser cum," she moaned hotly.

Within a minute he exploded in an orgasm that shocked her. The startling sight made her own pussy cum. For more than two minutes, three foot long ropes of cum shot out of his huge cockhead with such a force that it went over the sofa 10 feet away. She went wild, repeating the word "fuck" over and over, in total disbelief. As she watched the cum burst from his cock, she went wild, moaning that she had never seen so much cum.

After he finally finished cumming they kissed passionately, until he said he needed to fuck her.

Thrilled, with sparks of lust to fuck her best friends fathers giant cock, they walked to the bar area with his arm wrapped around her, as they both groaned softly, anticipating an incredible fuck. As they walked past a mirrored wall she was so turned on to see how sexy they both looked together. Her being 18, dressed to fuck in stockings and heels, with the 62 year old father of her best friend.

It was such a sexy and naughty sight that it made her almost cum. As they walked to the bar, he stopped and told her he had to eat her sexy ass. He spread her legs as he squatted down and began eating her pussy and ass from behind. She was delirious as she put her hands on the mirrored glass and her mouth right up to it. She watched him spread her tiny ass cheeks and run his tongue up the inner thighs right at the tops of her nude, thigh high stockings then along the rim of her pussy and her ass.

"Oh fuck, "she groaned as she watched her best friends father masterfully eat her from behind. Seeing his hands run across her nylons and the sexy lace tops drove her into a deep lust-filled state. He then ran his hands up over her tiny tits and rubbed across them as he pushed his tongue deep into her burning asshole.

"Ummm, you do like those tiny tits don't you, "she cooed out lustfully.

"Sexy tits baby. Flat, sexy tits, "he groaned, then fucked his tongue deep into her burning cunt.

"Oh god baby, you really know how to fuck a girl up," she howled, then came all over his face in an explosive blast.

The other thing that made it so sexy were the sounds that filled the air. The clicking of her high heels on the tile floor, mixed with the sinful sound of her deep groans, combined with the loud thumping sounds of his huge cock banging from knee to knee, made it an incredible atmosphere of hot sex to come. As she looked down and watched the huge cock of her best friends father bounce from knee to knee confidently, as it waited to fuck its newest pussy, had her so turned on that she almost couldn't breathe.

She had no doubt that her best friends father fucked all the time. Being so irresistibly handsome and having a monstrous cock, she just knew he had to fuck all the time. She even thought to herself how stupid her best friend was, being such a bitch to a man that had a huge cock and absolutely knew how to turn a girl on, and make her cum.

Reaching the bar area in the house they kissed hard, their tongues flicking in a blaze as his hands ran all over her non-existent tits as she pumped his huge hard-on in both her small palms; his huge 12 inch cock dwarfing her hands. They started their incredible fuck on the tall barstool as she wrapped her long, stocking covered legs around his tight waist as he held each of her high heel pumps in his hand, and slow fucked into her tiny pussy, going in and out, in what seemed like slow-motion to her, especially compared to the way her boyfriends, Mr. Jeffers, and her father fucked her.

As he fucked into her, he kissed her in a sexy way, their tongues meeting in mid-air, flicking and twisting against each other's with incredible urgency, as thy fucked like sex-starved lovers. As he fucked his huge cock into her he kissed and sucked her tiny nipples which sent bolts of lightning into the deepest parts of her pussy. As he sucked her tiny nipples he was so turned on to her non-existent tits and her ultra-flat chest. He took his time stretching her pussy. Inch by inch, he fucked her slowly, re-shaping her ultra-tight cunt to fit his massive 10 inch girth.

He took over an hour to work his giant cock to the base, stopping and pulling out every five minutes, to kneel down and kiss her pussy to help clam her, and help her adjust slowly his staggering size. When he finally bottomed out, he held his huge dick in place without moving a muscle while he kissed her for 15 minutes before he started his slow, in and out fucking. As he held his huge cock in place, he felt her glove-like pussy tremble and shudder and cum all over his shaft, in a wave that lasted almost 5 minutes, as her cunt opened and closed around his huge cock.

"Oh god," was all she moaned repeatedly throughout that long, lasting orgasm. "Oh god that huge cock's got me so fucking hot, so fucked up," she cried out as she felt her own cunt opening and closing like a flood gate on his huge shaft.

When he started to pull back, her pussy instantly started to cling around his massive girth like a vice grip, refusing to let him leave her burning cunt. When he was half-way out, he stopped and felt her incredible pussy muscles pull him back into the center of her fuck hole. It was an incredible feeling that stimulated his giant cock and made him go wild inside.

"Oh fuck Krissy, you have an amazing pussy baby," he groaned in a deep voice that turned her on like crazy.

"Oh god baby, my pussy loves your huge assed cock. I've never cum or been fucked so good," she said through another explosive orgasm, as she threw her head back and met his tongue in a very heated and sexy kiss. "Oh baby, this pussy is yours anytime you want it," she said in a deep groan as she continued to cum over his unbelievably huge cock.

As he fucked into her amazing 18 year old pussy it triggered him to think about his incredibly sexy daughter, and imagined his huge cock fucking in and out of her hot pussy. Fucking Krissy was the closest he got to fucking his sexy daughter. Images of all the times she dressed sexy in micro mini dresses and skirts and sexy high heel pumps to tease him instantly flashed before him.

"Oh fuck Allison, I wish this was your hot pussy wrapped around my big cock," he thought to himself as his huge monster fucked her best friends pussy from one mind-blowing orgasm to the next. "This could be us fucking right now baby. Fucking each other all night. God, if you weren't such a bitch to me," he thought to himself heatedly as his huge cock moved between the fuck-walls of her best friends steaming cunt.

At that point his huge, grapefruit sized cockhead was at the mouth of her steaming pussy, and her cunt muscles were sucking on him again, drawing him back into her flaming cunt walls. With the thought of his daughter sexy body and the way she was dressed tonight, and the thought of her cunt wrapped around his giant cock, he began to rotate his hips and sink his 12 inch cock deep into her best friend Krissy's ultra-tight pussy. His daughter had teased him and been a bitch to him for years, and even as he fucked her best friends incredible cunt, he couldn't get her out of his mind.

With every slow and deep penetrating stroke, she came in a shuddering, and blissful orgasm all over his massive shaft, coating every inch of in from his grapefruit sized cockhead, across his massive shaft, and right to his incredibly thick base. Her pussy was going off like a pack of lit firecrackers as his huge cock fucked into her sexy 18 year old cunt. As he expertly fucked his huge cock into her steaming, and clinging cunt he leaned in and kissed her and licked her turned on nipples, which further heightened her intense orgasms.

As he fucked into her, he was going wild looking at her boy-like body, a body that looked more like 12 than 18. Her freckled skin and shiny braces and her ultra-flat chest with absolutely no tits made his cock throb with lust. After an hour of intense slow fucking and deep, sexy kissing he went back down on her. He ate her ass and her cunt in ways no one ever had and brought her off expertly. After cumming 20 times she said, "Bring me that huge cock and let me suck it baby," she said in a lust crazed voice that she didn't recognize.

As she held his massive cock at the base with her outstretched palm, pushing his shaft against his tight chest she went wild looking at the staggering sight. His huge cock towered up his chest, over 10 inches past his navel, while his giant baseball sized balls hung down 10 inches! "Oh fuck you're so huge, "she cried out in a dazed voice as she hungrily licked up and down his massive shaft, tasting her explosive pussy which drove her wild. As she licked his staggering cock she couldn't stop thinking what her best friend would say if she saw her blowing her fathers huge cock. "God what a fool you are Allison. If she only knew how great a fuck her father is and that he has the biggest cock......"she thought to herself as she pumped and licked his massive shaft with a hunger like it was the last cock on earth.

Krissy and her best friends father fucked like lovers for four hours, her pussy desperately pleasing every inch of his huge cock, clinging to it as it filled every available inch of her smoking cunt. In one position he had her get on her knees on the bar stool, with her hands on the bar. Her ass was hanging off the stool with her pussy wide open as he fucked his huge, 12 inch cock way up into the deepest places in her cunt, which drove her into cum heaven. She was going wild feeling his huge cock explore every inch of her pussy, places no one had ever been in before. His skills at angling his massive dick, and fuck it into so many different places in her pussy were absolutely incredible.

Not once did he slam his giant cock into her and fuck her the way her black Principal and her father or any of her boyfriends did. A few times, when she started to fuck back onto his cock; he deliberately slowed-down even more, which sent her cumming through the roof. His slow fucking technique made her delirious, and made her cum more than she ever had.

"Oh god, if she only knew how huge your cock is and how great you fuck......," she said out loud; so caught up in the wild fuck that she didn't realizing she said it.

"Ohhhhh fuck," he groaned, knowing she was talking about his incredibly sexy daughter.

Suddenly, she felt his huge cock throb and expand so wide that she thought she was going to pass-out, and knew it was because he wanted to fuck his incredibly daughter. He then leaned in and they kissed hard, as his giant cock continued to stretch and drill-out her pussy.

During that incredibly, slow fuck, she felt every vein on the shaft of his huge cock rub against the fuck walls of her over-stretched cunt, as every long vein brought her off in waves. As he fucked into her he would kiss her neck as he rubbed her flat chest, telling her how he loved her tight cunt and her tiny tits, and flat chest.

At one point he put his finger in her mouth and told her to suck it. Sucking his finger as if it was a cock, it drove them both crazy. After she came, he rubbed his finger across her braces and told her she looked like a sexy little girl, but fucked like a mature teen. His compliments drove her crazy and made her desperate to please his giant cock. She sensed that he was really turned on to her boyish and pre-teen looks.

Being on the pill, she begged him to cum inside her and fill her cunt with his huge, hot load. Even though he had had a vasectomy right after Allison was born he began bursting inside her burning cunt, which made her fuck-crazed as she felt blast after blast shoot way up into the back of her pussy. He was cumming so hard and for well over a minute, that she began to hear drops of cum hit the floor. When he finally finished cumming inside her incredible cunt, there was a small pool of cum right under where her pussy was hanging off the bar stool.

After she came they stood and kissed. As she kissed him she was startled to find his cock still massive, hard as steel and ready to fuck again. She dropped down, squatting on her pumps and began licking all over his giant shaft, tasting her own pussy once again. As her wild tongue flew over his cock, he looked over her shoulders and saw the tips of her high heels anchored to the floor, while the backs of her feet were lifted out of each heel. The sight of her exposed feet, out of her pumps while they were anchored to the floor had his cock hot to fuck her. Here was his daughters best friend, that he knew since she was in elementary school, now 18 and dressed in thigh high stockings and high heel pumps, stroking and licking his huge cock with incredible lust and passion.

After in a few more seconds, his huge cock began to swell and throb. Sensing he was going to cum again, she pumped him faster and more deliberately, as she looked up at him with a sly grin that showed her shiny braces. "Cum for me baby. Let that great, big cock of yours shoot off again," she groaned out loud, eager to see his huge cock explode. Within seconds, his body tensed and he began shooting blast after blast of two foot ropes of cum across the living room floor. The sight was so hot, that her pussy exploded too. After two minutes of a staging sight of cum shooting out of her best friends fathers massive cock, he pulled her up to him and they kissed for 10 minutes, as their animalistic groans filed the air with hot sex.

As they kissed he hungrily rubbed her tiny tits and she continued to stroke his massive cock, once again dazed that he was still hard. As she pumped his enormous shaft, twisting her palms over and under it, to please every inch, he told her he wanted to fuck her all night. She was thrilled and immediately called her mother and left a message that she was going to sleep over Allisons that night. Her mother wasn't home, because she knew she was out fucking the star quarterback at her High School. Krissy had dated him a couple of times, and found out that her mother was fucking him a week later. She didn't care; because she had just started fucking her own father....Such is the sorted, scandalous life in the 'Hills."...

After she left the message for her mother, they worked their way to his bedroom. As they walked up the long staircase they stopped to kiss every few steps, and even fucked for an hour as she leaned over the banister while he slow fucked his huge cock into her. In his bedroom they fucked all night in hundreds of positions that she never experienced. Positions that you could only get into if you had a huge cock, and knew how to fuck. At one point she told him she wanted to fuck him and squatted over him on the bed. She planted her high heel pumps on both sides of him and lifted her pussy up and down his huge shaft while she spiraled her ass around and around slowly.

She could not believe how high she had to lift her pussy to reach his giant cockhead. She was happy she had her pumps on to help her reach to top of his mammoth cock. Having her pumps on while on the bed helped anchor her pussy while they went from position to position. When he fucked her from behind, she had her right leg up and her high heel pressing down while he leaned over her and fucked deep into the back of her smoking cunt.

From there he lifted her off the bed and carried her around the room, kissing her, while he fucked his enormous cock into her glove-like fuck-hole. As he held her close, she wrapped her stocking covered legs around him and locked her pumps together. Changing positions, he drove her to the point of insanity when he put her ankles over his shoulders, and held her by her ass cheeks while he guided her pussy up and down his massive shaft. Her 85 pounds made her the perfect fuck-toy for his 12 inch cock, as he angled her pussy from side to side, which maximized the intensity of the amazing fuck position. As he fucked her in this incredible position, her repeated cries of, "Oh Fuck," bounced off the walls in his bedroom in one, continuous echo of sex-starved lust. She was crazed from the way her best friends father fucked, cumming in a non-stop flood, as his huge cock stretched her glove-like pussy 10 times wider then it was ever meant to be stretched, as it fucked into places deep inside her pussy that she never knew existed.

As he held her tiny ass and fucked his giant cock up into the deepest part of her cunt she could not get over his incredible stamina. What she had was no idea that part of his intense fuck-drive was due to his constant thoughts of fucking his incredibly, sexy daughter. It was the thought of his giant cock deep fucking into his daughters wild cunt that kept him turned on."God, I wish this was your pussy Allison,"He thought to himself as his giant cock plunged into the depths of her childhood, best friends cunt."So sexy Allison,"he kept thinking to himself about his daughters amazing body. Her ass, her tits. How flawless she was. He wanted to fuck her in the worst way.

They fucked and kissed, as her steaming cunt continued to coat his giant cock with an endless flow of cum. They were fucking like lovers who couldn't get enough of each other. After fucking her like this for over an hour he put her down and fucked her from behind while she rested her hands on the bed. As he fucked his giant cock into ever-so-slowly, he leaned over her and ran his hands across her flat chest with one hand while his other ran up and down her stocking covered legs.

shoguy
shoguy
2,263 Followers