HS Senior and Black Principal Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,269 Followers

They fucked every night and into the next day, fucking like lovers that they couldn't get enough of each other. She dressed for fucking in the hottest lingerie and high heels and fucked him with her pussy and mouth as if they were slaves to his huge cock. Just blowing his huge cock had a way of making her cum and when he slow fucked her she felt her own asshole tighten and cum from the sheer pleasure his giant cock gave her. The way he sucked her huge, dark nipples gave her pussy spasms that went on for minutes at a time. The weekend fuck continued on the private jet with her in a pair of white pumps riding up and down his huge cock until it erupted in her pussy then in her mouth as she pumped him off.

As he looked down at his daughter pleasing every inch of his huge cock he thought about all of her friends that he was fucking, and knew that all of them combined weren't half as sexy as his daughter. She was the most incredible fuck he ever had, and knew her pussy was designed to fuck his great, big cock. With that thought, he couldn't wait to fuck her again that night.


After I bathed his huge cock in my hot saliva I mischievously flicked the tip of my tongue, over the crown of his big cockhead, like a snake.

"Umm, I like a real naughty girl," he said as I kept flicking my tongue against his cockhead, then kissed it as I looked into his piercing eyes with the slyest of grins.

"Oh trust me, I am real naughty baby, and with this great, big cock, I'm going to be naughtier than ever," I said teasingly, looking up at him with a sly grin that caused him to grin back. I then spit on his huge shaft again and took the flow of pre-cum in my palm and messaged it into his thick, veined shaft, mixing it with my hot saliva.

Abruptly, he took his huge shaft in his hand and started rubbing it against my throbbing nipples. I was delirious from the friction his massive shaft caused as it ran over my nipples, crushing the rock hard tips, bending them almost flat to my chest. I was going wild from the sensation of his big, maze of veins that ran off the sides of his giant cock.

"Oh fuck, that's so fucking hot," I moaned out loud, feeling my bud-like, sensitive nipples go crazy from the incredible sensation of being rubbed by his huge cock. As his huge veins traveled over my nipples I felt my pussy reach the boiling point and knew his huge cock was going to make me cum, and he knew it too.

"Cum baby," he snarled. "Let those sexy nipples cum Allison," he said in a commanding voice. That did it. For the next minute I came like a faucet all over his huge shaft as he continued to rub it against my aching nipples.

A few seconds later his breathing got deeper and his moaning heavier. His huge balls began to slide-up into his massive shaft and it began to expand so wide that I thought it was going to fall out of my hand. I knew he was going to cum, and was going wild in anticipation of watching it explode, but I was also wondering if I should stop him and go to his room and fuck.

Although my father was in great shape, he was 62 years old, and we had fucked so much this weekend so far, and I wasn't sure if he'd recover after cumming. All I knew was that I wanted my pussy wrapped around that great, big cock in the worst way. As if he was reading my mind he said in a confident tone,

"Don't worry Alison. I'm going to fuck you all night.

I looked up at him slyly and grinned at the thought of him fucking me all night.

"Oh god, I can't wait baby," I said hotly as he kept rubbing his giant cock across my aching tits.

He was moaning like crazy, and his cock was throbbing uncontrollably.

As he looked in the mirror along the staircase wall, his eyes were riveted to his incredibly, sexy daughter, the white slingshot dress clung to her body like a second skin. His daughter was every man's fuck-fantasy, and here she was pumping his huge cock, in the sexiest way.

He still could not believe his fortune, as he watched her in her sexy slingshot dress worshiping his huge cock. He thought about all the times he used to jerk off, thinking about her amazing body, and how she intentionally teased him, wearing the most sinful mini dresses or string-like bikini's, and being such a bitch to him. But that night when her black Principal came to the house changed everything between them.

Allison felt his huge cock begin to expand. She knew he was ready to cum.

"That's it baby. Let that great, big cock explode. I know you want to cum, and need to cum," I repeated hotly. It was so hot knowing I was bringing my father off. The control I had over such a huge cock was so hot that I felt my own pussy begin to spasm.

As I lovingly pumped my fathers giant cock, I heard his breathing get deeper and watched in amazement, as his huge, hanging balls pulled all the way up into his massive shaft. My pussy was screaming at the thought of making him explode for me.

As I pumped up and down his incredible shaft, I leaned in and we met in a sexy kiss. his tongue was flying against mine in the most frantic way, because of his breathing getting faster, because he was ready to cum. Suddenly my palms got really wet and slippery as I looked down and saw a stream of pre-cum flow out of his grapefruit sized cock head. My fathers pre-cum alone was as much as most men cum. It was like a running faucet. The clear liquid helped lubricate my palms, and made a squishing sound as I pumped his giant cock. His huge cock began to expand and I knew he was seconds away from shooting-off.

"Oh baby, I feel that huge cock getting ready to explode," I groaned, as I met his tongue for a wild kiss.

"Oh fuck Allison, you're so fucking sexy, and your hands are amazing baby," he groaned as his stomach tightened.

"Oh baby....Gonna cum baby," he snarled.

"I wanna watch it. Cum for me baby. I wanna see that huge cock explode," I groaned, and grabbed his cock and pumped fiercely and kissed him hungrily. My pussy was melting, as I felt his huge cock getting ready to burst.

Suddenly I felt his cum push out of his shaft and fly out pat my face. The first 10 spurts were over two feet long. The long ropes of cum hit the mirrored wall making loud pelting sounds. I was going insane, feeling burst after burst of cum push through his enormous shaft, feeling each burst in my palms as they pressed against his massive, throbbing shaft.

It was as if our bodies were connected. It was the most amazing feeling, to actually feel my fathers cum work its way up through the maze of veins in his massive shaft, as my palms pumped him up and down in the most intimate way. His cum exploded in the most powerful surge I ever felt.

Pumping my fathers huge cock and feeling and watching him explode all over the mirrored wall was the most intimate act of lust I ever experienced. As cum flew out of his huge, straining cock I leaned in fast and wrapped my pouty lips around his grapefruit sized cockhead and drank down 5 powerful burst of cum.

"Ohhh Fuck Allison, "my father groaned as I swallowed five times before I released his huge cock and went back to jerking him. He was cumming so hard I didn't think he would ever stop, as blast after powerful blast of cum continued to fly past my face and splash against the mirrored wall.


It was the wildest and most powerful sight I ever saw, and as he shot-off I kept pumping him wondering when and if he was ever going to stop. It was as if I was siphoning his huge cock, and that he had an inexhaustible reservoir of cum.

The sounds of cum splashing against the mirror wall filled the air with the naughtiest of sounds and triggered my pussy. As I squatted on my pumps and jerked my fathers huge cock I rolled my eyes back and came in a violent rush. After he finally finished I continued to worship his cock, licking all over it and messaging it with my outstretched palms. I kissed his huge cock, the popping sounds of my pouty lips mixed with my deep moans filled the air with the sexiest sounds. I went on for 15 minutes, kissing his huge cock as his giant-sized balls released from inside his huge shaft. Remarkably, my father was still hard after cumming so hard.

"I have to fuck you Allison," he said hotly.

"Oh god baby, I'm so horny for your great, big cock. Lets go fuck. "Lets fuck all night," I added in my hottest breath.

We then got into a sexy kiss right on the stairs 20 minutes, fueling the fire burning deep inside us to fuck.

After that intimate kiss my father and I worked our way to his bedroom, his giant cock anxious to fuck me again as it ballooned way out, and down his leg, and my pussy so desperate to be wrapped all the way around it. That night fucked like sex-starved lovers, fucking into the morning, with my father molding me into so many positions that made me cum over and over. Between my legs, or with me on my stomach, he masterfully fucked me, slow, as if time was standing still. Fucking and kissing me, while he used his hands all over my body. My father was the most amazing lover, and I resented being such a royal bitch to him all these years, when I could have been fucking him instead.

The next day I came into the bedroom wearing a sinful black mesh dress with black thigh high stockings attached to a black garter belt. My black high heel pumps made me look even more sinful. My father and I fucked for five hours straight before we dressed in our bathing suits and went to the pool. When I came out wearing a wild slingshot bikini, and black open toed pumps, my father was instantly hard again. We fucked by the pool all afternoon, and right up until my mother came home that evening.

Even after my mother came home and went to bed, I was in the kitchen sucking my fathers huge cock one more time before I went to my bedroom. It was the first of many times me and my father would fuck. Our incredible and passionate fucking went on every weekend when my mother would go away herself, and it continued right up until I began fucking my wealthy and powerful grandfather.

When I was away with my grandfather or with the Arab Sultan, or the older businessman I met in the boutique shop and wasn't fucking my father, he was fucking one of my many girlfriends. This was life in Beverley Hills......Next: Allison and Mrs. Wentworth- Sexy lesbian fuck. Sexy older woman fucks knock-out teen

shoguy
shoguy
2,269 Followers