HS Senior and Black Principal Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,269 Followers

By 16 he became one of the most successful rap-artist, and at 18 became the single-most wealthiest person in the urban industry. He was estimated to have a net worth of 6 billion dollars by the time he was 18.

He had a reputation for fucking hundreds of young teens, Asian, Hispanic, White, and fathering 20 children. He was short in stature, standing only 5'4" tall, but had a commanding presence that people feared. He was always surrounded by massive black body guards and sexy teens. The body guards were a part of the culture and lifestyle that came from being 18 and so successful, with a mentality of ghetto life.

When he met the sexy, mature business woman he was relentless in his attempts to fuck her. Even though he fucked constantly with two, three and even four young and sexy teens in his bed every day and every night, her body drove him crazy, and he let her know how bad he wanted her.

At first she detested the 18 year old black thug, because of his boldness about telling her he wanted to fuck her and his treatment of the young teenage girls that surrounded him. The commission she would earn from the sale was what kept her from dropping the account, and when he told her he would raise her commission to 15 million dollars she began to 'soften' about disliking him so much.

Within a few weeks his countless attempts to fuck her and knowing the huge commission she would make wore her down to the point that all she could think about was fucking him. She would be at a number of upscale restaurants with clients or at one of the many country clubs her and her husband belonged to and her thoughts would drift to the 18 year old rap-star, imagining them kissing and fucking.

Even while she was in bed fucking one of her wealthy clients, her mind would suddenly imagine the black rap-star fucking her with what she imagined was a huge black cock. A week later, she found out that his cock was enormous, 13 inches and 10 inches around, and that he really knew how to use it. They spent an incredible day and night in his new mansion fucking non-stop in every room, and fucked once a week after that day for a month.

Their hot, torrid fuck ended a month later when the rap-star was gunned down at a popular nightclub. The next day his twin brother came to her office. He had become sole owner of his brothers company, and wanted just what his brother had, which was the incredibly classy, older white real estate owner. After he went to her private office all appointments were canceled for the week. This began another wild, fuck-crazed chapter in her life.

What the sexy older woman was about to discover was that her 18 year old neighbor knew how to fuck too, and that she was quite experienced for her age, in fact she was mature beyond her years. Allison had a body like the nude glamour model Raylene Richards, with incredible 36DD tits, and great tapered legs topped off with a sinful wild ass. At 18, she knew exactly what she wanted out of life, and that was wealth and status.

She had a body that turned heads and stopped traffic whenever she was in High School or out of the house. She knew her body was the source of attention for every male, young and old, but, although she had a steady boyfriend, she preferred older men, because of their sophistication and power, and what they could offer her. She had a high sex drive, and love to fuck, the most recent being her black High School Principal (Read: High School series) and her hung father.

She also knew that her body was going to bring her all the pleasures and luxuries of a wealthy, up-scale lifestyle. Soon, that lifestyle would be provided her by her 76 year old Billionaire grandfather. Her grandfather provided everything for her and her parents, which was a big reason Allison grew-up detesting her father, because she knew he didn't do anything on his own to provide the lifestyle for her and her mother, but that it was provided by her grandfather.

Her grandfather was a very distinguished man, ruthless and powerful in business and he was always in the company of sexy, young teens. Allison was turned onto her grandfather for yeas and as she grew older and began turning into an incredibly sext teen, she was on his mind constantly too. When she turned 18 he bought her a 65 thousand dollar BMW and flew her family to New York to celebrate a party in his honor. That night she watched her grandfather fuck two 18 year old girls. (READ: Power & Wealth: A Grandfather's Control)

She could not believe the way her grandfather controlled the night fucking the Asian and Black teen just the way he wanted. She also could not believe the frightening size of her grandfather's cock. It would be the biggest cock she would ever see or fuck in her life. She learned that he was 14 inches long and wider around than a soda can. As she hid behind a door and watched for more than four hours she witnessed just how hard he liked to fuck, as she watched both teens being pounded into submission.

She was amazed by her grandfathers tireless stamina and the incredible orgasms he shot. Watching him fuck the two teens turned her on more than anything in the world. The next day she left her snoring boyfriend bed and went to his private study dressed in a pair of frayed shorts and black high heel pumps. Her white sheer blouse reveled her big 36DD tits, and without a bra made her look absolutely sinful. Within minutes her and her grandfather began kissing hotly. He made her cum just by the way he sucked her nipples.

It was what lead her and her grandfather going to a Las Vegas casino he owned where they fucked for five days straight. It would be the beginning of her fucking the biggest cock in her life, and the one that could pound into her amazing pussy for days without stopping. It would be her beginning her wealthy lifestyle as she traveled the world as his personal assistant, moving into his bedroom and fucking him exclusively.

BACK TO THE STORY

As I walked out of her house in my sinful slingshot bikini, my high heels clicked in a pattern that filled the air with hot sex. My body was on fire as I got into her BMW and drove to her hot neighbor's house.

"I'm here Vivian," I said into the intercom of the gated entryway, when Vivian answered the ring, unable to conceal the hot tone in my voice from being so turned on.

"Come up Allison, I'll meet you at the door," she said in a hot breath that sent a shock wave through her pussy.

As I pulled in, Vivian was walking out the front door. My nipples were instantly aching at the sight of the 64 year old stunner and what she was wearing, or rather what she wasn't wearing. As I watched the scorching hot Mrs. Wentworth walk towards me in a teardrop bikini that only a woman with a perfect body with the most self-assured confidence in the world could wear, my own body began to tremble at the thought of fucking her.

She was wearing a transparent, white teardrop bikini that had cups just big enough to cover her huge pink nipples and a small amount of flesh of her 34D tits. There were two straps that went under the bottom of her tits and crisscrossed around her neck. The bottom, what little there was of if were two tiny strings that hugged her perfect hips and attached to a thin patch of see-through material that cover just the one inch of the front of her pussy. The tiny string ran between her perfect ass cheeks and attached to the string that ran above her slender waist. She wore a pair of white, open toed pumps to further accent her perfectly tapered lags and add to the hot scene that was about to happen.

When Allison swung her sexy legs out of the car Vivian 's eyes were instantly drawn to them, noting how perfect they were and that she also wore a pair of classic black high heel pumps. The contrast of the black pumps with her white slingshot bikini made her the ultimate teen fuck, and Vivian was already wet knowing that within a few minutes the two were going to be fucking like sex-starved lovers.

"Very sexy Allison," she said in a hot voice as she took in the sight of her incredible body, in the ultra-naughty slingshot bikini.

"Umm, talk about sexy," I added in a hot voice as her eyes roamed up and down the amazing body of the 64 year old stunner.

As the two over-heated females came to each other they instantly began kissing and moaning, as their tongues darted wildly in a frenzied state across each other's and as their hands began exploring each other's incredible bodies.

For over 15 minutes the two lust-filled women kissed and played with each, at times each throwing her head back as her body went into a mini orgasm.

"Lets go inside and fuck," Mrs. Wentworth finally said as she took my hand.

"Oh fuck yeah," I said hotly as the clicking sounds of our high heel pumps filled the air around then with the naughty sounds of lust.

"Opps,I have my bag in the car with some things I bought for the weekend," I said in my hot breath.

"Get it later. I've got to fuck you first," she said which drove me crazy.

"Fuck yeah, I've been crazy to fuck you Vivian," I said as my pussy and my nipples throbbed and ached to be fucked by the sexy older woman.

We weren't half-way to the door when we stopped and began kissing hotly again. We were so hot to fuck each other, two perfect bodies that had very high sexual appetites. Inside the house Vivian lead me to the pool area, but instead of going to the pool she walked me to the large cushioned futon.

""I say we play first and swim later," she said as she began kissing me as she ran her hands over my big tits.

"Umm, I like that idea a lot, plus, I really didn't come here to swim," I responded in a soft moan as I met Mrs. Wentworth's tongue for a wild kiss.

Reaching the futon she pushed the thin straps that covered just the nipples of my tits off to the sides and began kissing each one, then began flicking her tongue across my rock-hard, eraser-like nipples. As she ran her tongue across my aching nipples her eyes were locked on mine.

"Oh fuck yeah," I groaned hotly as I watched her grin slyly at me then flick her tongue for one rock-hard nipple to the other. After she kissed each of my sensitive nipples a few times we met for a hot kiss. She repeated this pattern over and over. It showed just how horny we were for each other. During our wild fuck, Mrs. Wentworth and I would break away from what we were doing to each other just to kiss.

"Such sexy tits Allison. Such big tits on such a tiny frame," she said as she ran her tongue over each nipple, flicking each one in a sexy way that caused me to groan hotly.

"Of fuck, you're driving me crazy Vivian," I said throwing my head back from the intense feeling that through my turned on body.

"Umm , sensitive nipples, just like mine," she said in a heated voice as she licked then bit each one.

"Oh fuck yeah, their super- sensitive Vivian. God that's gonna make me cum," I said as I felt my pussy reach the boiling point.

"That's it baby, go ahead and let that sexy young pussy cum," she said as she licked my nipples and spread my ass cheeks with her hands.

"Such a perfect ass too Allison," she said as she as she spread my ass wide apart then released it from her grasp, which caused my pussy to close.

"Oh fuck," I was moaning like crazy as she spread my ass cheeks with her soft hands then released it again and again. Her hands felt amazing on my ass. She had an amazing touch, and had my pussy so wet that it started to make popping sounds from the constant opening and closing.

After a minute of this sexy torture, my pussy began to snap. "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum," I moaned as my pussy released a hot flow of cum that had built-up from the moment Mrs. Wentworth watched me kissing my father a few nights ago.

As I came she held my ass cheeks spread far apart so that I could really feel my pussy opening and closing. It was so sexy to cum for her, and as I came we kissed hotly.

"Fuck that was hot. I really needed that cum bad. The thought of fucking you was driving me crazy for days," I said hotly as our tongues met in a sword dance.

"Umm, you were on my mind constantly too Allison," she said in a hot breath as her tongue flicked across mine, then added," I fucked a client last night and all I could think about was fucking you this weekend."

After we kissed I started to kiss around the thin material of her bikini top.

"Umm talk about having beautiful tits Mrs. Wentworth," I said, forgetting to call her by her first name as I kissed my way all over the exposed flesh.

"Ummm, that feels perfect Allison," she said in a hot breath.

"I then pushed her tiny top off her nipples and groaned out loud when I saw her tits and huge nipples exposed for the first time.

"Oh fuck, look how big they are," I groaned as I looked at the biggest pair of nipples I've ever seen.

"Suck em Allison, "she snarled. "Suck em and bite em. They've been on fire all day waiting for your mouth to suck em."

"Oh fuck yeah," I moaned as I took one of her huge nipples between my teeth and began sucking it into my mouth.

"Oh fuck," she groaned through clenched teeth. As her groans filled the air I kissed and bit each of her huge sensitive nipples. Feeling the need to kiss her again, I broke off from her nipple and we instantly met in a wild open mouth tongue kiss.

We were both groaning from being so overly- horny and turned on to each other. I went back to sucking her huge nipples through my teeth and began to run my finger between her sexy ass cheeks.

"Oh fuck," she moaned as my finger moved her tiny thong bikini bottom and found the entrance to her pussy.

After running my finger between her wet fuck lips I rubbed her hard clit with my thumb as my index finger moved between her hanging lips.

"Oh fuck," she groaned then kissed me hard as my fingers began working her up.

"You want me to fuck your sexy cunt Vivian," I said hotly then bit her huge nipple.

"Oh fuck yeah Allison; I've wanted you to fuck my cunt for a long time.

"Since I was 15, right Mrs. Wentworth," I said hotly as we kissed again for a few seconds.

"Oh fuck, your body always drove me crazy. Seeing you at your pool in a skimpy bikini and always with high heels on always had me turned on.

"You know I always dressed that way to drive my father crazy, but I'm really happy knowing you wanted to fuck me too," I said then bit her huge nipple as I moved my finger into her burning cunt.

"Oh fuck you sexy bitch," she said as she threw her head back and moaned about how good my finger felt in her pussy.

After I finger fucked her for a minute I pulled it out and brought it to our mouths where we both licked it clean. As our tongues licked my finger they met which caused sparks to fly deep into my pussy. It was so sexy to be fucking like this. I instantly put it back inside her hot cunt and pulled it out again. We were both feverous and I repeated this over and over.

"Fuck you've got me so hot Allison. I'm gonna cum real hard for you," she said headedly as I went back to sucking her huge nipple while I finger fucked her hot, wet pussy. "Cummming," she groaned through clenched teeth, as my finger slammed into her wet cunt. As she came I literally felt her cunt grab my finger in a fast spasm and pull it deep inside as she came over it in a flood.

"Time to fuck," she said then began kissing me hard.

"Fuck yeah," I groaned as I pulled away from her flailing tongue for a second then went right back to kissing her. As I said it she put her hand on my back and had me bend forward as I reached for the top of the futon.

Standing behind me she dropped down, squatting on her high heel pumps and said in a hot, throaty voice, "I've wanted to eat this sexy pussy since you were 15." She then pulled the bottom of my slingshot bikini to the side and ran the tip of her tongue up and down my puffed-out fuck lips.

"Oh god that's so fucking hot Mrs. Wentworth," I groaned out loud in ecstasy.

"Fuck, just like I thought you'd taste," she groaned, as her tongue went between my pussy lips.

For the next 10 minutes the tip of her tongue went up and down between my parted pussy lips driving me up a wall. She then began flicking and tapping her tongue across my throbbing clit as I moaned in ecstasy.

"Oh god you really know how to eat pussy," I moaned, loving the way her tongue explored my stiff clit and the insides of my smoking cunt.

"Oh I do love a sexy pussy Allison, and yours has been at the top of my list to get my mouth on and to fuck for the longest time. Beautiful taste, and such a sexy pussy," she moaned then pulled my hips towards her, guiding my ass to her open mouth. She held my hips tightly as she twirled her tongue around and around inside my cunt, making me delirious.

"Oh fuck, you're making me crazy Vivian. I'm gonna cum again," I snarled out loud.

"Go ahead baby. Let that sexy pussy explode all over my mouth you sexy bitch," she snarled. "Let me taste that sexy cunt," she snarled as she spit all over it then whipped her tongue deep inside me.

"Oh fuck when my father was fucking me with his huge cock on the staircase, all I could think about was you, and what your pussy would taste like and what you'd fuck like," I said hotly as I remembered her in the window watching my father and I kissing before we went inside to fuck. "Oh god, that feels so fucking good," I groaned as her tongue parted my fuck lips and went inside my wet cunt.

"Umm, such a sexy pussy. I'm sure your father loved tasting and fucking this beautiful cunt," she said hotly, then sent the tip of her tongue back inside, as her fingers spread her fuck lips. "I'll bet it was really sexy fucking your handsome father wasn't it Allison. Just by the way I saw you two kissing I could tell you were both going to have an incredible fuck that night.

"Oh god, gonna cum," I moaned as her tongue sent spasms deep inside my cunt. Hearing her talk about my father and I fucking sent a wave of cum through me, as my high heels clicked on the cement patio, as my pussy exploded all over her stabbing tongue.

After I came we stood and kissed. The tips of our tongues thrashed across each other at first for a few minutes then slowed down to the point of barely making contact every few seconds. This was turning us both on again. When the tips of our tongues met for a brief instant, our moans grew and grew. We were both so horny for each other, and we both knew that this was just the beginning of what was going to be an incredible fuck. A long, overdue fuck for both of us.

"I want to taste your pussy," I said in a hot voice as I lead her to the edge of the futon couch. "My turn Vivian," I moaned in a hot voice.

"Ummm, this pussy's been ready and waiting for you Allison," she said as I began removing her bikini thong bottom off her ass and past her sexy legs then over her white high heel pumps as she stepped away from it and sat on the futon.

I then put my left knee on the futon while I planted my right black high heel pump on the patio. Leaning over we kissed for a few minutes before I licked her huge nipples. As I was licking her nipples and kissing her my right hand was playing with her cunt. Her moaning was telling me that she was really turned on.

Pushing her legs apart I began kissing her pussy. I was moaning out loud as my lips kissed her extended clit then kissed all the way up and down her perfect long fuck lips.

Suddenly I felt her fingers begin to explore my pussy. This caused me to groan louder and had me sucking on her throbbing knob. The second her finger went inside my burning cunt I exploded all over it.

"Come and taste your sexy cunt," she said as she pulled her finger out and I leaned up and met her tongue as we both licked her finger clean.

We kissed again and then I got off the futon and went between her legs and squatted on my white pumps. I then began pushing her pussy lips apart with my fingers and began darting my tongue up and down her swollen clit, circling it with my tongue then sucking it between my pouty lips.

shoguy
shoguy
2,269 Followers