HS Senior and Black Principal Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,267 Followers

"Of fuck that feels amazing baby," she said as I sucked her rock-hard clit between my lips. As I sucked her clit I took one finger and began running it around the rim of her asshole. "Oh fuck that's gonna get me off," she groaned as I inserted my index finger into her steaming asshole. "Oh yeah, fuck that ass baby," she moaned through clenched teeth.

For the next 15 minutes I sucked her big, hard clit and fingered her ass. She was right on the edge and I knew she was going to cum. I then inserted my tongue deep inside her pussy and as I fucked it like a cock, stabbing in and out I put my thumb on her aching clit while my finger was fucking her ass. Suddenly she began pushing off her high heel pump which was when I knew I had her.

"Oh fuck, cuuuummmming," she snarled as her pussy began opening and closing in rapid fire motion around my piercing tongue. As she came I could also feel her muscles in her ass tighten and release around my finger as I continued to fuck her. It was so hot that I actually came again too.

After she finally stopped cumming I sat beside her and we kissed slowly and hotly for a good hour. A we kissed our bodies began to respond to each other's touch until we were on fire again.

"Lets get out of these suits and eat each other baby," she said hotly.

"Oh fuck that sounds so good Vivian. When we stood I removed her bikini top and she helped me out of my slingshot bikini. Leaving our high heels on we went back to the futon where we got into an amazing 69 position. Mrs. Wentworth had me lie on the futon then straddled me as she dropped her sexy ass above my mouth.

We began exploring each other's pussy's and asses and for the next two hours drove each other over the edge a hundred times.

At one point I had my finger in her ass while my other finger was fucking inside her hot cunt. As I fucked her pussy and ass she was sucking my hot cunt while she was fingering my ass. She began spiraling her ass around my mouth and I knew she was going to cum. Fucking her with my fingers going in and out of her two burning holes she threw her head back and filled the air with the most intense guttural groans as she exploded all over my mouth.

"Oh fuuuuuck," she howled as she put both her pumps on the patio and dropped her pussy right in the center of my mouth.

I continued to run my extended tongue across her throbbing clit as she came in waves all over my face.

After she came I kissed her ass until she got off the futon and came between my legs. We kissed hard as I felt her begin to rub her pussy against mine. It was driving me wild as she fucked me in the missionary position using her big clit to get me off. Every time her clit made contact with mine my body went into convulsions.

"Oh fuck....fuck me, "I howled as she fucked up and down, kissing me as our two clits friction-fucked across each other's.

Kissing me hard I began to feel a huge orgasm coursing through my body. We were both groaning like crazy and I knew she was going to cum too.

"Oh fuuuuuck," we both moaned as our pussy's exploded like a packages of lit firecrackers.

We exploded for more than 10 minutes, and as soon as we finished I pushed her against the futon and knelt down on it and instantly went wild eating her up-turned ass and pussy from behind. Reaching around, I played with her huge nipples as my tongue from her pussy to her ass.

"Oh fuck, I'm so hot Allison," Mrs. Wentworth groaned as I fucked both of her hot holes with my piercing tongue.

"Cum for me Mrs. Wentworth. I want you to cum out of this sexy ass and pussy for me," I snarled as I hungrily ate her out. "Fucking cum Vivian," I said in a demanding tone that had her ass and pussy twisting about almost uncontrollably.

"Oh fuck, you really know how to fuck a pussy and ass don't you baby," she groaned as her ass started spiraling around my mouth.

"I've fucked pussy before, but never one as sexy as yours Mrs......uh Vivian," I said determined to bring her off again.

I then pulled away and went close to her, leaning over her back. "Taste your sexy pussy and ass Vivian. This is what all your clients get to taste when you finally let em' fuck you," I said in my hottest voice as our tongues came out and our mouths met in a wild kiss.

After a few minutes I went back down to eating her ass and pussy. I was in ecstasy tasting her incredible pussy and ass, and knowing I turned her on.

"Did you ever let that hot son of yours taste this sexy pussy and ass Mrs. Wentworth. I'd bet he love to fuck you.

"Oh God, I'm going to visit him this weekend for his sports dance," she moaned in a delirious state.

"Are you gonna fuck him," I snarled as I kept stabbing her pussy and ass with my tongue.

"Oh god I want to fuck him soooo bad," she moaned hotly, then blasted all over my mouth. "Ohhhh fuuuuck," she moaned as her pussy and ass both kept popping-off over my mouth as thoughts of her sexy son ran through her mind.

After she came we went inside for a drink. As we sipped wine dressed in nothing except our high heel pumps we talked later about how she and her son were very close and that he even told her he wanted her to come as his sexy date. READ: Sinful High Class Mom Ch. 02. She told me that she had a good idea that he wanted to fuck her, and she was more than ready to give him just what he wanted. We talked about me fucking my father and the incredible experience it was. Just talking about fucking her son and my father had us worked up again.

We then decided to change into something sexy and go to dinner than come back home and fuck all night. I went to get my bag from my car and when I came back Vivian had stepped out of her pumps and slipped into the Jacuzzi in her bedroom.

Coming to the Jacuzzi I bent over the tub and we met in a hot kiss. Feeling her hands guide me to turn around I knew she wanted to taste my pussy, so I instantly bent forward as she went to her knees and ate my pussy and ass from behind. Leaning forward in my high heels, my ass was positioned just perfectly to her mouth. And for the next 15 minutes she ate me from behind using her incredible tongue and fingers in my pussy and ass like a skilled specialist until I erupted all over her mouth. As I came she kept uttering about how good my pussy tasted and how sexy it was.

After I came I stepped out of my pumps and joined her in the Jacuzzi where we kissed and played with each other for over an hour while we sipped our glass of wine. There were moments in the tub that got real hot as we both finger fucked each other while we kissed until we both shuddered and came.

After the hot tub we dried each other off and stepped back into our pumps and went to her bedroom to get dressed for dinner. Of course we stopped every few feet to kiss and play with each other, and when we worked our way up her staircase we each took turns fucking each other. One time she had me bent over the hand railing while she ate my pussy and ass from behind and once I had her sitting on the edge of the top step as I went between her sexy legs and ate her pussy until she exploded all over my face.

Dressing together in her bedroom was so hot. Between sipping our wine and kissing each other and occasionally getting on the bed or being bent forward to eat each other's wet pussy or ass, it took us over three hours to finally get dressed.

When we made plans for the weekend we talked about going out for dinner at a real trendy restaurant she knew of where every woman wore the sexiest cloths. Both our outfits were sinful and designed to turn each other on. Mrs. Wentworth had chosen a wicked leopard mini halter dress which I couldn't wait to see cling to her perfect 34D-21-31 body, and I brought a hot pink mini dress that barely covered my ass and had a deep plunging V design that went all the way to my navel and had a ring hole that exposed my navel. The back was exposed and went right to the top of the curve of my ass.

"Just the idea of you wearing that little number has got me real horny again," she said as our tongues met for a hot kiss.

"Umm, and that's just what I want to do Vivian...Keep you really hot and turned on," I said as my tongue went to her huge nipples and flicked wildly across one than the other.

We both laid out a pair of classic high heel pumps. Hers were brown and mine were a beige color. We both were wearing thigh high stockings, but Mrs. Wentworth added a garter belt to hers. She was wearing a pair of tan thigh high stockings and a white garter belt, and also had a very shear white thong laid out. I chose a more classic design, selecting a red satin thong and a pair of nude color thigh high stockings. The stockings I had were very elegant and had a beautifully designed six inch lace band across the tops.

After we kissed we started dressing. I then sipped my glass of wine and began trying on my new outfit. It was so hot knowing we were each checking each other out as we dressed. The first thing we did was put on our sexy thongs. We each stood and looked in the mirror both admiring our asses and how devilish we looked wearing these tiny thin strips of shear material. It was so sinful to see the thin material disappear between our ass checks. We each turned around for the other to show off our thong and how it looked on our ass.

We each complimented the other on how sexy the thong looked. We were each thinking the same thing, and that was that the thong made our each of our asses look almost nude and real sexy, just by the way the material separated each cheek seductively and teasingly.

At one point I looked over and watched Mrs. Wentworth run her hand over her ass and say to me," I can't wait to have your mouth on my ass again Allison."

"Oh Vivian you have such a sexy ass, I want it right now," I said as we kissed than moved to her bed where we got into another hot 69 position. We were so horny and turned on by the erotic sight of dressing in front of each other. We kissed and sucked each other's pussy's until we both came.

After cumming we each went to the vanity and as we sat in front of the mirrored vanity we enjoyed our wine then began rolling up our thigh high stockings. While I was pulling up the 6 in lace tops of my nude colored stockings all the way up to the inside of my thigh Mrs. Wentworth was fastening her garter belt to her stockings. As she rolled up her stockings I was so turned on at the sight of how sexy her legs looked. After putting on our stockings we stood and stepped into our high heel pumps.

When I stepped into my classic beige high heel pumps I was looking down and moaned to myself approvingly at the look of the nude stockings that showed through the open toe of my pumps. I thought it looked real sexy seeing my cute toes encased in the nude nylon of the thigh high stocking, as they poked through the open toe. This look sent a clear message to Mrs. Wentworth that I was a very naughty 18 year old school girl and I had to admit-I liked it a lot.

When I looked over at Mrs. Wentworth my pussy was horny ass hell when I took in her new look. I could not believe how hot she was and told her. The garter belt attached to the tan stockings along with the brown high heel pumps made Mrs. Wentworth every boys older woman fantasy. I know every boy would have wet dreams about her for the rest of their lives if they could see her now. I then broke our silence and told her candidly,

"You know Vivian, all my guy friends have always thought you were hot, especially my boyfriend. Wow if Bobby could see you now he'd pass out."

"Well thank you Allison, but right now cock is the last thing I'm thinking about," she said as we met and kissed as our hands roamed over each other's asses and then ran over each other's stocking covered legs.

"Even your sons cock," I moaned as we kissed and played with each other.

"Oh fuck, now that's a whole different story," she moaned as she kissed me hard and pinched my turned on nipples.

"You can't wait to fuck him next weekend can you Vivian," I teased.

"Oh god, just like you fucked your father, I'm so ready to get fucked by my sexy son. It's all I've been thinking about since he invited me to his college as his date," she moaned then came in a flood as I pushed her tiny thong to the side and fucked two fingers into her scorching, wet, fuck hole.

After she came, we walked around the room holding our wine glasses looking at each other with a lust and hunger to fuck each taking in the others appearance, making a mental note about how devilish and sexy we each looked. Our bodies took on a new sexy look because of the way the sinful thong and stockings and high heels were accenting our legs and asses.

As Vivian and I walked slowly and somewhat deliberately to tease the other, the sounds of our high heels echoed off the wood floor and filed the room with pure heat. The way we were walking and admiring each other made the scene a little competitive, but in a very sexy way.

"You know Allison, I'm not used to going out with someone looking as sexy or even sexier than me," she said in an almost conceited voice, as her tongue came out to meet mine.

"Umm, I'm like that too when I go out with my friends, but seeing you in those stockings and garter with that sexy thong between your incredible ass makes me want to fuck you right now," I answered back in my hottest breath as we kissed and ran our hands all over each other.

Not being able to resist her huge, one inch nipples I bent forward and began biting and sucked them as I ran my hands over her amazing ass.

"Oh fuck," she groaned out loud as she threw her head back as I bit her huge nipples and played with her amazing ass.

"I want to fuck you again," I moaned as I went behind her and squatted on my pumps.

"Oh fuck, my ass is on fire," she howled as I pushed her thong to the side and spread her ass cheeks then sent my tongue right up into the back her burning cunt.

Her high heels helped arch her ass perfectly to the height of my mouth, allowing my tongue to fuck in and out and get really deep up inside her.

I was moaning like crazy as her pussy dripped all over my tongue. Finally she moaned that she was cumming, and her cunt began opening and closing all over my mouth as she exploded in a river of cum.

"Oh fuck," she groaned as she ground her ass against my mouth and my stabbing tongue.

After she came I stood and we kissed passionately as she groaned loudly from the taste of her own pussy on my mouth.

We then put on our sinful dresses. The dresses fit us both like a second skin. When they were on we each took a moment to see our appearance in the mirror. We both moaned under our breath of how wickedly sexy we looked and how much of our flawless bodies were revealed. We both looked as if we were a pair of sinful models on the cover of a Fredrick's of Hollywood catalog.

The open front and the wide open sides of the top of Mrs. Wentworth's skin tight leopard mini- halter dress showed nearly all of her breast. The sides were especially visible when you were looking at her profile. You could virtually see the edge of her wide areolas. The material was very thin and the outline of her big inch long nipples could easily be seen. The bottom part of her dress showcased her sexy legs and came down right below the fasteners on her garter belt. In fact when she turned quickly it exposed the fact that she was wearing a pair of tan thigh high stockings fastened to a white garter belt.

When I put dress on it was as if I was transformed from a innocent high school student to the highest priced porn star in the industry. The pink micro- mini dress fit my body like a glove, and highlighted every sexy part of me. It was as if it was made exclusively for me, and made to make every guy lust for me, nut right now all I cared about was making Mrs. Wentworth lust for me. I made a mental note to wear this exact outfit when I met my father at the airport when he came home next week.

The first thing one would be drawn to was how much of my huge tits were exposed from the deep V cut. The open V showed the fullness and firmness of my huge 36DDtits and the deep cleavage between them. The material on the top was almost transparent and you could easily make out the outline of my huge nipples form the other side of a room as they defiantly pierced through the thin fabric.

The open navel ring I wore was also very hot and showed my sexy navel in an almost teasing and suggestive way. This was also something that would catch an admiring eye and suggest to them that I was an incredible fuck; and what I wanted was to be an incredible fuck for Mrs. Wentworth.

The next thing that made me look like the ultimate porn star was the amount of my long thin legs that were shown. The dress barely covered the sexy lace tops of my nude thigh high stockings. The nude stocking color was the perfect accent to my sexy long 18 year old legs and the open toed black high heel pumps shed all images of me being an innocent high school teenager, to a hot in demand porn star, naming my price for every fuck. I felt so very naughty as I looked at the deep open back as it showed the top of my perfectly curved ass.

When Mrs. Wentworth came over to me we kissed like two lust-crazed sluts.

"After dinner I'm gonna fuck you all night Allison," she said hotly then kissed me hard.

"Umm, fuck yeah," I moaned, as my tongue flicked hers wildly.

On the way to the trendy restaurant we drove in her Mercedes and kissed at every light. My hands were all over her stocking legs during the drive and at one point went inside her pussy. She exploded in an instant. We were so hot for each other, and we both knew that the night was just getting started.

When we walked in we were greeted by a stunning Asian girl. As soon as she saw Vivian they kissed in a way that let me know they knew each other extremely well. I was introduced to the girl and learned that her name was Kim. I also learned that she was one of Vivian's personal trainers who worked as a hostess at the restaurant. She had just turned 20 years old and had an amazing body.

She was my height, and had a slender body. She was wearing a sinfully short mini dress that barely covered her ass and showed every inch of her incredibly tapered and flawless legs. The dress had a plunging front that went below her belly button. She was real flat chested and wasn't wearing a bra, and she had a huge pair of nipples that were ripping through the sheer material in the most sinful way. She was wearing a pair of black high heel pumps that complimented her black stockings. When she lead us to the table my eyes drifted to her ass, and I instantly got turned on at the thought of what it would be like to fuck her.

As we walked to our table I was surprised to see a lot of young teens with older men and a lot of younger guys with older women. This was the reputation that the restaurant had and I even saw a few younger guys with older men and a few young girls my age with older women.

As we went to our table there were a number of younger guys and younger girls all in their mid-twenties and dressed very fashionably that said hello to Mrs. Wentworth. Although they were with someone, they did nothing to hide the fact that their eyes were all over her amazing body.

They all checked me out too, but I could see a hunger in their eyes for her. When we sat down she told me that they were all clients of hers, which bought very lavish homes in Hollywood and Beverly Hills. After I mentioned that they couldn't keep their eyes off her she confessed to fucking every one of them after sealing the deal, and getting her big commission.

Sitting beside her was so sexy, knowing that every one of her clients knew her and I were going to fuck.

"They all know we're going to fuck, don't they," I whispered as I felt her hand move up my crossed, stocking covered leg, and run across the lace trim at the top.

shoguy
shoguy
2,267 Followers