HS Senior and Black Principal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,266 Followers

I smirked, as I thought that this was something my mother would have done in a second. Mr. Jeffers proceeded to do exactly what he said. As I felt his big cockhead lodged at the entrance of my smoking pussy he leaned into me and we began kissing passionately. Our tongues twisted uncontrollably, as if they were part of this fuck too. While he took his monster cock in his hand and began rubbing it against my hard clit, I began to moan and squirm, as I felt the enormous head at the mouth of my pussy. I even reached back and grabbed hold of what I could to help center his enormous cock at the entrance of my smoking pussy.

He then took his cockhead and began spreading my long hanging fuck-lips wide apart, using my my wet fuck-hole to coat it all over before he broke through the entrance of my smoking pussy. As I looked down and saw his cock head at the entrance of my pussy, with another foot waiting to slide in, I realized that there was nothing in the world I found as hot as this.

That massive, throbbing, 58 year old, black cock, about to reshape my white, teenage pussy. I knew that no matter how many times I saw his massive black cock, it would always make me instantly hot. As I looked at the freakish sight I couldn't believe a thing that big could fit inside my pussy, or for that matter any woman's pussy. After a few minutes he began inching his way in. As my pussy began to spread wider than it was ever meant to, I held my breath, and began panting as the beer-can-like girth began tunneling into my pussy. My pussy was on fire, and snapped in a wild torrent just from girth of his cock head and a few inches of his foot-long shaft.

I was at a place of no return. My body was reacting in a way I had never experienced before. I knew men like Mr. Jeffers were very rare. From my experience and from what I read about, and heard from all my girlfriends, was that most men were average in size, between 5 & 6 inches. A man like Mr. Jeffers was more like one out of a thousand. He had a cock that every woman fantasized about, and craved. A cock that every woman thought about when they were fucking their boyfriend or husband. And now it was my turn to get fucked by it. I knew my pussy would never be the same, and I knew that all I would ever think about if I was fucking my boyfriend or any other average guy would be this massive black cock of Mr. Jeffers!

As Mr. Jeffers inched his rock hard, 12 inch into me, I instinctively wrapped my long legs around his broad, muscular back. We never broke our kiss as Mr. Jeffers huge black cock continued inching its way into my searing, hot, wet pussy.

As he inched his giant cock into her, he was patient not to force her to take his entire cock all at once. He knew that would come later; it always did, but this was the time every teen girl or woman needed to feel and appreciate each inch, as it went deep into the back of their pussy, slowely,to places no boyfriend or husband ever went before, or ever could, because of their average, or in most cases, less than aver size. This was also the time he used to size up a pussy and to decide how much of his 12 inch shaft they could actually take without causing serious internal damage.

With every new inch I was cumming all over his smooth black shaft. Of all the cocks I fucked, not one of them did a thing to prepare me for size of his big black monster. After a few inches were inside me Mr. Jeffers pulled his big cock out to let my pussy adjust, from the shock of having something so big inside it. He wanted my pussy to crave it –to need it, but he wanted me to experience it nice and slow.

When he pulled out I moaned in a disappointed tone, because my pussy was loving the shocking experience of being stretched out so wide from his big black cock. As I was moaning for him to put it back inside me, he brought it to my face. I immediately took hold of his wet cock with one hand and rubbed my smoking pussy with the other. I began licking all over his huge black shaft, as if I was worshiping it. As I sucked on his massive black shaft my pussy was in spasms from being stretched out so far. I was going wild as I tasted my own fuck juices on his foot-long shaft.

I was desperate to get his huge black cock back into my pussy. My pussy was snapping, and needed to fuck it. I stopped licking it and brought my knees up to his side and started pumping it off in both hands and said in words that I knew would get him aroused and eager to put it back into me,

"Oh baby, please get this huge nigga cock back into my tight, white, teen pussy. Oh baby, this little white pussy misses this big nigga cock of yours. Lets get back into our sexy fuck baby. Make this tight, white pussy yours lover. Stretch it out, so that I can remember your big black cock fucking in and out of me every time I fuck my boyfriends little white dick baby. "

With that he grunted and took his big cock in his hand again and spread my pussy lips apart and began feeding it into me again inch by inch. I was delirious, as my soaking pussy welcomed his 12 inch black cock. As I wrapped my long slender legs around his back again we got into our hot kiss. As he entered my pussy, it was exploding violently over his cock. I was breathing heavily, from being stretched out so wide, as short ,rapid puffs of air escaped me,. There was even a point that a vacuum was created from having so much cock inside me, that I actually made an air pocket, farting type of sound when he pulled his big shaft out of me before plunging back inside. As we fucked, and my pussy began to adjust to his incredible black monster, I dug my black, high heel pumps into his back and urged him to use my pussy to please his big black cock.

After an hour of inching his huge black cock into me I finally felt it bottom out inside me. When he bottomed out we kissed wildly as my pussy clung to the girth of his 12 inch shaft like a second skin. As we kissed Mr. Jeffers began drawing back his huge black cock until it reached the rim of his cockhead, then slid it back into me, until his huge ball sack slapped against my ass. The feel of his huge black cock filling every inch of my pussy, combined with the slapping of his huge balls against my ass caused me to moan and cum all over him.

As I came, I could feel Mr. Jeffers breathing getting deeper with every thrust. I kissed him and snarled,

"Oh baby, your big black cock and those huge balls of yours are driving me crazy. Go ahead baby; use my tight white pussy to make your sexy black cock happy. Get that pussy you've wanted to get for a long time baby. Get it like you get it from all your sexy young girls."

He then picked up his rhythm and began angling his huge cock in different ways that caused me to keep exploding with every plunging thrust. The room was filled with the sounds of grunts and groans from the two of us, and the sloshing sound my pussy was making as his massive cock thundered into my soaking wet cunt. I was going insane as his black cock stretched my pussy wider then I ever imagined it ever could.

As he stretched my pussy wider and deeper than my boyfriend or any of the other boys I fucked, Mr. Jeffers was moaning like crazy and said in a dark voice,

"Fuck, ain't never had a pussy felt like yours baby. Your fuckin' pussy fits this black cock like a glove! Fuck, your sexy pussy was designed to be wrapped around my big black cock. I'm gonna want this pussy all the time baby!"

My tongue instantly went out to meet his. It was my way of letting him know how much I loved his huge black cock, and how much my pussy loved getting fucked by it. God I was feverish from the way his huge black cock was penetrating my turned on pussy. My pussy couldn't stop cumming from the way his big black cock was stretching me out, and fucking me so deep. As his big black cock kept channeling into my tight white pussy, all I could think about was that I could never fuck a guy who had an average sized cock ever again. I now knew that I would always crave men with big cocks. I loved the way they looked and the powerful way they felt in my hands and in my pussy.I loved knowing that I had a body that could turn a big cock on and make it desperate to fuck me. Nothing got me wetter than Mr. Jeffers big cock and nothing ever brought me off harder than one inside me now.

I knew I had an amazing body that all men wanted, and I now knew that, because of my sinful body I could have any cock size I wanted. I know knew that what I would always demand from a guy was a real big cock, especially one that was hung like Mr. Jeffers! After this cock, I knew I'd never fuck a guy with an average 7 inch dick again. I also knew that anytime I did fuck my boyfriend again, my mind would always be on Mr. Jeffers and his 12 inch black cock, and the way he ate and fucked me. I knew if I ever married a guy with an average cock, I would always crave a guy with a huge cock, like Mr. Jeffers, and would always find a way to cheat, to fuck a man like that. I knew I could never be loyal to my boyfriend or any other guy with an average dick, ever again. I was officially, and proudly, a big cock slut, for life!

As the 58 year old Principal continued to submerge his excited 12 inch black cock into the sexy white pussy of the amazing teen cheerleader, all he could think about was the incredible way her young pussy wrapped around his shaft and messaged it perfectly with each long-deep stroke. He let her know what he thought as he said in a smooth resonating voice,

"Yeah baby, you have without a doubt the most amazing pussy I've ever fucked. I fuckin love the way your pussy muscles grip my black dick when I pull out to the head. Fuck, its just like your pussy is suckin on my big black cock. It's just like your pussies given my big black dick head baby."

As I moaned, feeling the amazing spasms that shot through me with each plunging stroke of his huge cock, he then added intensely,

"Yeah, your boyfriend is a real fool baby. Why the hell would he be fuckin' your mama when he could be gettin his dick fucked by the world's sexiest pussy."

This comment drove me over the edge and stirred me on to please his 12 inch black cock even more. As I was cumming all over his massive cock I said in a frenzied voice,

"Oh baby, now I know what its like to really be fucked. My pussy has never felt so fucking good. I love every sexy inch of your big black cock, and the way it fucks my tight white fuck-hole.I could never fuck an average sized cock again baby, not after the way this big black cock has opened, and filled me up."

I added heatedly, before we got back into our sexy, fuck rhythm,

"That asshole boyfriend of mine can fuck my mother all he wants, cuz I have a real cock inside my pussy now. A great big black cock that knows how to fuck a girl and really make her cum."

We then kissed wildly and fucked in this position for another half hour. Every fifteen minutes Mr. Jeffers would pull his big cock out and bring it to my mouth, so that I could taste my pussy all over his huge black shaft. Every time his huge cock left my pussy I moaned in frustration saying,

"No baby. Don't stop! That big black cock of yours feels soooo fucking good. I wanna keep it in my pussy all night."

Mr. Jeffers drove me wild when he responded,

"Baby, I need to break off from our fuck, because of what your hot pussy is doin to my big cock. No pussy's ever made it feel like yours baby. No other pussy! Never been able to bottom out in a pussy like I can in yours baby. We'll fuck all night baby, I promise, but gotta break-off a little form time-to-time, cuz your pussy's just too much action for this big cock.

He really caused me to moan when he said in a dark, rasing voice,

"No wonder your little white-dicked boyfriends all shot-off so dammed fast. Fuck, your sexy pussy's just too dammed good!"

As soon as he said this he reached back and instantly inserted three of his long black fingers into my stretched-out pussy and began finger-fucking me like crazy. While his fingers were sliding in and out of my soaking, wet pussy, I took hold of his glistening black shaft that was coated in my fuck juices and licked it passionately. As I licked all over his 12 inch black shaft I brought my high heel pumps up to his sides. As I looked into the mirror across the room my black pumps seemed to disappear as they blended into the blackness of his skin!

This turned me on even more, as I thought about how black this man was, and how immoral this would be if my mother or father saw the two of us fucking. Although I knew my mother would love to fuck a cock this big, I also knew that she never would, because of how she regarded minorities. I knew my father had the same feelings too. As I thought about how disgusted my mother and father would be if they saw their little baby girl fucking and sucking the cock of a middle-aged black man, I went crazy and began pumping his shaft and sucking his cock like I was possessed, as I tasted my pussy over every inch of his huge black cock.

Like I said Mr. Jeffers was an expert on how to really control a fuck. He knew how to fuck a girl and drive her crazy. I knew this came from years of well-practiced fucking, with hundreds of young girls. I wondered how many kids my age were running around with a strong resemblance to Mr. Jeffers. I'm quite sure that huge, black cock of his has produced a ton of offspring. Before we got into fucking, he told me that he had a vasectomy 10 years ago. Even if he hadn't told me this, I was more than happy to let him shoot his hot load inside me, because I was on the pill, and had been for a few years already.

I was now like a crazed animal in heat, from being fucked, teased and played with by this incredibly huge-cocked middle-aged black man. I told him I needed to ride his huge black cock. As soon as Mr. Jeffers sat in his chair I put my hands on his big muscled chest and lifted my left leg over his thigh and anchored my black high heel pump firmly on the ground. I then did the same to my right leg until both of my pumps were firmly planted on the ground, and I was straddling him. The instant I straddled him I felt his monster cock shoot right up between my firm ass cheeks and onto my back. I then pushed down on my pumps and crawled up high on his chest.

I needed to get high on his chest in order to get past the entire length of his huge cock, so that I could line the head up with my pussy again. I was so glad I wore my high heels and kept them on during our fuck, because they gave me the extra inches I needed to get my pussy above his huge cock, and put my body in the perfect position to fuck it. As I pushed off the ground, with the heel of my black pumps, I felt the head of his huge cock pointing straight up to the entrance of my soaking-wet cunt. I then put one hand on his shoulder and positioned his huge cock head at the entrance of my open pussy, as I used my other hand to grasp his huge shaft as best I could, and help guide it in.

As I looked back at the amazing sight, I snarled,

"Oh Fuck,"

There was nothing in the world I found as hot as what I saw. His massive black shaft, dwarfing my hand, and pulsating angrily, as it waited impatiently to slip back inside my pussy. As I looked at his huge cock in disbelief, I couldn't believe a thing that big could actually fit inside of me. I grit my teeth and held my breath as I sank down slowly and cautiously, allowing the wetness of my flaming cunt to coat the wide cockhead and shaft, as it penetrated my tight opening.

As I made the long descent down his enormous black shaft Mr. Jeffers was groaning like crazy, saying my pussy felt incredible. Half-way down his tremendous shaft I stopped to hungrily kiss him, using the time to let my pussy expand and re-adjust to his huge girth. As we kissed I felt his big, strong hands grab my firm ass tightly and begin pulling me down onto him. I was cumming like crazy as I felt every thick inch of his cock push way up inside the back of my pussy. My boiling cunt continued to surprise me, stretching beyond any limit I ever imagined, as it continued to wrap around his massive shaft, welcoming every inch into me.

As Mr. Jeffers continued to pull my ass down, I just held my breath and let him control the action. I knew I could fit his gigantic cock inside of me, because I did it earlier, but that didn't make going down to the base of his shaft any different a second time. Mr. Jeffers had a cock that no matter how many times a teenage girl or woman fucked it, it would be stretching her pussy more than it was ever meant to be stretched.

"Oh Fuck. So fucking big" I repeated over and over as I took every sexy inch of his giant, black, pussy pleaser inside me. When I finally reached the bottom of his 12 inch shaft we began kissing excitedly, almost as if we were celebrating this amazing feat. As we kissed I began grinding my pussy against the base of his shaft, feeling every inch of his towering black shaft way up inside me. I was exploding like crazy from the feeling of being so over-stuffed. As I was grinding and cumming, Mr. Jeffers was grunting approvingily, saying he's never fucked a pussy this tight and this deep. He said in a voice that turned me on, and made me want to fuck him hard,

"Fuck baby. It's really rare when this big cock can bottom-out in a pussy. Yours was designed to fuck this big black cock baby. You should be proud of yourself baby. Real proud."

As I ground down on his huge black cock, I instantly responded,

"Oh god, I love your huge black cock baby. I love what it's doing to my pussy. Never fucked anything as big and sexy as your huge black cock. Fucking love it....Ugggggggggg.....FUCKING LOVE IT."

After telling him how much I loved his huge black cock, I leaned in and we got into a sexy kiss. As we eagerly kissed, I put both hands on his shoulders, then pushed off my high heels, and thrust my turned on pussy up his chest, until I felt the crown of his huge cockhead right at the entrance of my scorching cunt. Once I reached the tip of his cock I slammed back down, right to the base. I was seeing stars, and couldn't stop cumming from the wetness of my pussy and the length and thickness of his monster black cock. I was so fuck hungry for Mr. Jeffers huge cock.

So desperate to please it that I told him to just kick back and let me do all the work. His moans were telling me just what I needed to hear, as my soaking cunt tightly gripped his endless, thick shaft. My pussy was doing what a wet hand would do; squeezing it and jacking it off furiously. My pussy started going off like firecrackers. Mr. Jeffers huge black cock was bringing my pussy off so easily. In this position his huge cock was scraping against her clit every time I rose up on it. I couldn't stop cumming as I rolled my eyes back in my head, and enjoyed the incredible sensations my body was experiencing for the first time.

After an hour of this wild, depraved fuck, he began to tense up and groaned in a dark almost sinister voice, "Oh fuck baby, I gotta feed this sexy white pussy that's driving my big cock crazy."

I looked back and with a crazed lust on my face and snarled,

"Fill it baby...Fill me with your big hot load...Cum in it baby...Ohhh yesss baby, fill it up with one of your great big pussy filling loads. Drain those huge balls again baby."

Suddenly I shuddered and came, as I felt his enormous cock expand to even greater dimensions, as burst after burst of the hottest cum began to explode inside my starved, teenage pussy. As his black cock filled every inch of me, I began pushing off my high heel pumps and fucked up and down wilder and harder onto his huge exploding shaft.

I looked at him and pleaded, "Ohhh come on baby. Keep fucking baby...Don't loose that great big black hard on of yours baby... Oh fuck, my pussy needs more of that great big black cock...Keep it fucking inside your new teenage pussy baby....Oh fuck yeah. Fuck it all night baby...Fuck it all night...Show me what that great big cock of yours can really do to this sexy white pussy baby."

shoguy
shoguy
2,266 Followers