H's Story Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded again, trying not to stare at his body.

"Which would you like to use first, my little sweet one?"

She pointed to the flogger. He told her to pick it up and feel it. All of it. Run her fingers through the falls and grip the handle. Then to swing it back and forth a bit to get a feel for how it moved. He instructed her on proper flogging technique and where it was and wasn't safe to strike and a special warning about wrapping the tips. Then he leaned over with his hands on the bed and told her to begin when she was ready.

Tentatively, she swung the flogger and hit him on his really gorgeous butt. It seemed a pity to strike something so beautiful but it was also rather exciting. He chuckled at her light stroke and told her to put some force behind it. She tried but it took her a while before he stopped saying "more" after every stroke. He had her switch places to behind him and start to work on his back. After a little while, his skin went from pink to red and he began to moan quietly. This had a profound effect on her confidence and between her legs.

Finally, he told her to stop and took a few deep breaths and asked her if she was ready to try the paddle. She put the flogger back into its box and picked up the paddle. It was heavier than she thought it would be and she was unsure if she could go through with this. She wanted to please him but she didn't want to hurt him but, then again, she kind of really understood the desire for what this beautiful instrument could do.

She thought back to all the videos she'd watched and tried to emulate what she'd seen. She placed the smooth wood of the paddle against his buttocks and slid it back and forth a few times. She asked if he was ready and when he answered yes she reared back and brought it down harder than she had meant to.

He cried out and she apologized, almost dropping the paddle. Then he moaned and thanked her and asked for another, just like in the videos. She took a deep breath and tried to move her mind back where it had been during the flogging and after a little while his ass was a dark red, almost purple, and those beautiful lacy panties were soaked.

When he asked her to stop, she was almost disappointed and even pouted a little. He looked back at her and laughed.

"Oh my, my little sweet one. What have I created? I'm sure we can arrange for you to play with Mistress Veronica's precious little slut later, if you'd like. You should have seen how he looked at you when he thought we wouldn't notice."

She blushed again and he laughed again. He pulled on a pair of silk boxers with a slight wince and showed her how to properly clean the implements though, he said, since she would likely be the only person he used them on from now on, that shouldn't actually be required again.

"You really should look at yourself in the mirror before I have you take that off, my little sweet one. You really are stunning in it."

She walked to the full length mirror on the closet door and looked at herself. It was a beautiful outfit but all she saw was her flaws and, embarrassingly, that wet spot in the panties. He must have seen it too because, as he moved behind her and held her from behind, he said that there was one more thing that needed to be done before they got ready for dinner and he slipped his hand down into the front of them, pulling her towards him so she could feel is hard, throbbing cock against her as he began to stroke her there.

In what felt like only a few seconds, she was glad he was holding her so tightly as she could hardly stand. And when he kissed her neck and whispered in her ear for her to cum for him, her body responded before her mind could and her moans and "thank yous" filled the room.

After that it was a whirlwind of activity. She was bathed in a fragrant, warm bath by his gentle hands and swaddled in a robe again. A woman came to the room and styled her hair and did her makeup and nails to his very detailed specifications as he shaved and put on an amazingly sexy suit. The woman was clearly aware of the situation as she didn't react at all to the implements on the dresser. He put yet another set of cuffs, very ornate and clearly expensive ones, on her wrists and ankles. Then he sat down in the big comfortable chair and motioned for her to sit in his lap.

He cuddled her close to him and explained what to expect at the dinner and what was expected of her. He was calm and expressed his confidence in her and asked her a few questions to make sure she remembered what she'd been taught over lunch. Then he asked her if she'd like to review the positions. She nodded and, maybe a little hesitantly, freed herself from his arms. She rose and took off the robe, laying it on the bed and knelt in the default position.

For the next few minutes, he quietly called out the names in random order and she moved as swiftly and smoothly between them as she could. Only once did he hesitate a moment when she realized her arms weren't quite in the right position and they both smiled when she corrected herself quickly.

"Well, my little sweet one, it is time. Do you need a minute to prepare yourself?"

She thought for a moment then shook her head. A minute would not help. She wasn't sure an hour or a day or a week would. And so, as he stood and walked to the door, she crawled beside him, made up and fancy in the fancy cuffs. Just as they reached the door, he leaned down and kissed the top of her head. It made her smile all the way down the hallway to the banquet hall.

Along the way, they followed other pairs of people obviously part of their group. The submissives all crawling. The Dominants walking confidently beside them. She tried not to stare or gape when they reached the banquet. Most subs were completely naked except for a collar (what did that mean?) and/or cuffs. Some had plugs inserted in... personal areas. Some were outfitted with animal ears, masks, tails, etc. A few were dressed as butlers or maids. The Dominants were dressed in everything from suits to leather to the most amazing lingerie she'd ever seen.

He walked around greeting people, shaking hands, hugging, kissing (again that pang of jealousy). People always seemed happy to see him and he always introduced her quickly and proudly. Several people mentioned the Diamante person Mistress Veronica spoke of at lunch. Then a bell rang and everyone moved to the tables and sat down, some of the submissives pulling out their Dominant's chairs.

She crawled alongside him and knelt beside him as he sat. A man and a woman stepped up on a small stage and made some remarks and then announced that the formal dinner service began now and rang the bell again. She turned and crawled along with the other submissives to the side of the room where the dishes and silverware for the service was placed on trays. She retrieved a set and moved along carefully on her knees back to his side.

The Dominants at the table talked as the submissives set their places. Some ignored what was being done around them but most, including him, leaned back to make it easy for the submissive and thanked them as they finished. He even leaned down and patted her butt as he said it whispering in her ear that he couldn't help himself since it was so very cute.

She found it difficult but satisfying to crawl back and forth or shuffle along on her knees while she carried things to and from the table. The harder part was to keep her eyes down and her mind on what she was doing with all the activity around her. Some of the subs spent some or most of their time under the table servicing their Dominants. The idea appealed to her and the thought did things to her "down there" but she didn't think she was quite ready for that.

At one point, she noticed Mistress Veronica's "precious little slut" happily kneeling beside the beautiful woman and she had to work hard not to smile broadly. She knew that she was happy and it was wonderful to know she wasn't alone.

A few times, a submissive would make a mistake: drop a piece of silverware, make eye contact, speak out of turn. It fascinated her to observe, surreptitiously, how the Dominant reacted. Some were gentle and kind, correcting the submissive and helping them recover. Others took their submissive aside for punishment of some kind. And one time, well, he was just cruel, he shouted and verbally abused the poor girl for several solid minutes while taking a crop to her over and over again.

The beautiful Dominant woman sitting next to her Dominant looked down at her when it happened.

"That could have been you, sweetheart. Count yourself lucky. Diamante is like this every time."

The thought made her shudder. He reached down and pulled her into his lap and began to feed her from his plate, whispering into her ear as he did.

"You'll never have to worry about that, my little sweet one. Never. You are mine and that is all there is to it."

She smiled and leaned her head against his chest, listening to his heart beat and thinking over and over... I am his. I am his. I am his.

12