H's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she lay there panting and fighting for control, he leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"Shhhhhh, my little sweet one. Breathe deeply and concentrate. I'm going to give you some time to relax but I'll be right here beside you, I promise."

She could feel him sit up and shift on the edge of the bed until his hip was just barely in contact with hers. When she was confident that he was staying there, she tried to relax and breathe slowly and deeply, letting the soft, classical music guide her thoughts back to reality. Then she felt his hand begin moving up her thigh again and she almost cried, sure she could not make it though that again.

"You can do it, my little sweet one... for me."

His voice was a beacon, lifting her consciousness up and outside her body until his touch pulled it back. She lost track of how many times he brought her almost there and stopped, each time, pushing a little further, each time, a little longer. When he stopped the last time, he kissed her forehead and her cheeks and told her how very proud he was and what a wonderful job she was doing. He removed the gag and helped her take a few sips of some ice cold water then gently laid her head back down and removed the blindfold before untying her arms and legs. Once again, he gathered her into his arms and held her tightly, stroking her skin tenderly as she once again became aware of where she was.

She must have fallen asleep because the next thing she knew was waking up to the sound of water running in the bathroom. He wrapped some white vinyl tape around her wrists and carried her to the bathroom, lowering her gently into the water. It was a little warmer than her normal bath but she adjusted quickly. He didn't speak so she didn't either. He bathed her. Tenderly. Slowly. Thoroughly. Thick rich rivers of suds flowed over her body. Oh and when he washed her hair... she thought she'd pass out from the sensuous feeling that overcame her. He helped her stand and rinsed her and then dried her with the softest towel she'd ever felt. He pulled an even softer robe, though rather short around her shoulders and led her to the bed, seating her on it, facing away from the door with her hands still bound. He lifted her chin with his finger and bent down to kiss her gently.

* KNOCK * KNOCK * KNOCK *

She froze. Panicked. He wouldn't let someone else see her like this. He couldn't. She had completely forgotten about being paraded around in front of entire room full of people naked, somehow. He saw the look on her face, smiled at her reassuringly, and kissed her forehead before going to the door.

She heard him speak briefly with the room service attendant, never letting him past the door. He set a large tray of covered food on the table then came back to her.

"Lie face down on the bed, my little sweet one, over the pillows."

She did as requested. Commanded? More like directed this time. The pillows supported her chest and made lying down with her arms bound much more comfortable than she'd have thought. There were towels covering the comforter too. He removed the robe from her back and she felt the slight chill of her freshly bathed skin as it was bared again. He came back with the blindfold and put it on her.

"They say when you remove one sense, the others are more heightened, my little sweet one. Shall we test that?"

She knew the question was rhetorical but she couldn't help wondering just what he meant.

Then she felt something warm on her back, near the base, then something else warm but more slippery right on her left buttock. She felt something moving the first item and heard a bottle of something being shaken and felt little drops around the thing on her buttock. Oooh, it... it burned a little. Then, something... something flowed slowly over her back around the edges of whatever was there.

"Hold this, please," he said, placing a glass of something cold in her hands.

"Can you smell it, my little sweet one?"

She could, orange juice but SO fresh. She longed for a taste. Then she felt a straw against her lips.

"Open, my little sweet one. Take a sip."

It was fantastic. Whether it was the quality of the juice or not having her eyes it was the best she had ever tasted.

She heard some music start, soft and slow instrumental but her mind went quickly to what was going on across her back. She felt pressure then, ever so slightly, a pricking and something hard tracing lines across it right where that thing had been placed. She heard him breathe in deeply and let out a very small moan.

"Sniff this, my little sweet one."

The warm, rich scent of maple syrup flooded her nostrils.

"Open, please, my little sweet one."

She opened her mouth and he put a bit of light, fluffy pancake soaked in warm syrup. Again, it was exquisite.

"I bring my own syrup. This is a fine hotel but you can't count on them having real Vermont Maple. Open again, please."

Another bite. She chewed slowly. Then she felt the pricking and slicing on her bottom. The burning spread a bit... it wasn't painful, just noticeable. "Open again, please." She did and this time it was slippery and... oh, an egg and... AAAAHHH! Her mouth was on fire. Hot sauce! It was drenched in hot sauce. She fought to force herself to swallow and did but she was panting when she opened her mouth. He was chuckling as he slid another big bite of pancake in and it cooled the fire completely. "Not big on spicy, huh? Well, I'll keep that to myself then."

He continued to share the pancakes though and let her sip the orange juice until, apparently, both were completely gone. He stood and she felt something cool and moist wiping the areas where the food had been. He sat her up, removed her blindfold and the tape from around her wrists. He guided her to kneel in front of him.

"Now, I'm going to tell you what's going to happen the rest of the day. It's going to seem a bit overwhelming but I know you are more than capable of handling it and I will be here to guide you through it."

He smiled at her, a deep, genuine "I can't help but smile at you" smile... and she melted. Yes, she thought, whatever came, as long as he was here, she would do it and do it well.

12