Hubby Allows Wife to be Forced Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,002 Followers

She bends over the bed and I take juices from her cunt to grease up her tight little star shaped bud. I take my time, marvelling at the quantity of liquid seeping out. Mummy finds administering spankings arousing obviously. I'm going to have to behave myself otherwise she'll be handing out spankings daily. My cock pulses at the thought. Am I craving more pain? It might be something to look forward to if I get to fuck her every time.

I thought I was never getting this chance again. It's great to penetrate her once more, moving in and out whilst stroking her beautiful breasts. She raises her rump to meet my thrusts and frigs herself with her fingers as I fuck her.

"Harder, harder dirty boy. Don't expect this very often. You're my panty boy now aren't you? I don't want you getting above yourself. Push that cock deep into all that shit. Make it brown for me panty boy. You love getting shit all over your cock don't you son?"

"Yes Mummy. I like it in your dirty hole."

I manage to hold back my spunking for a reasonable time whilst Joyce enjoys a few noisy orgasms. I spurt inside her and as I release my load she groans with satisfaction. Her relationship with Howard, her sexual control over me and the teasing conversations we've been having have all greatly improved Joyce's libido. I understand that we can't keep this pace up forever and resolve to enjoy it whilst it lasts. Some of it has been humiliating for me but humiliation seems to equate with sexual arousal so I'm not complaining.

"You'd better wash your sausage in the bathroom. Take your time, make sure it's clean." Joyce says. "Then come back to bed, I've got another job for you."

"Yes Mummy." I run to the bathroom and carefully clean my cock.

"Now sonny boy, you can clean up the mess you made in my dirty hole."

"Yes Mummy, do you mean with my tongue?"

"What else? Get your tongue in there and make a good job of it."

I've already spunked so it takes an effort of will to fulfil my new task especially after all her comments about shit filled arseholes. Strangely once I get going I find it's not so bad. Licking and sucking I get a mouth full of my own spunk. It helps that I can see Joyce is loving it and she gushes from her cunt enjoying yet another orgasm. She gets off on the fact that I am willing to degrade myself to please her. As she orgasms I surprise myself with a stiffening penis. Usually it takes time for me to recover.

Things calm down over the next few days. She's still frequently randy especially after a long phone call (presumably with Howard) so I'm on sucking and licking duties straight afterwards. I'm not allowed release until the next Tuesday when we are in bed and I try to get another conversation going about the size of her cunt. I've just given her a couple of orgasms with my tongue.

"You like having a big cunt don't you Mummy?"

"Yes, that's right, and you said you wanted me to have a big cunt too didn't you?"

"Yes Mummy, I love your big cunt. It's just that it seems to have gone a bit smaller since last week. Have you noticed? It's still bigger than it was before."

She takes my cock in her hand and begins to stroke it. I can see she's thinking about my question.

"I found a product that helps to make it swell dear. It's just that I've run out. It's a kind of white gooey stuff. If you're keen for it to grow bigger I could go down the shops and get some more. I've still got the applicator. It takes a day or two to work."

"Yes Mummy, I'd like you to do that."

"You mean use the applicator to squirt the gooey stuff into my cunt and make it bigger?"

"Yes Mummy, if you do it a lot will it make your cunt even bigger than last week?"

"I'm not sure young Terry. Perhaps, if there are a lot of insertions." Joyce increases the speed of her stroking. "I'll make sure I get as many insertions as possible over the next few days."

"Thank you Mummy." This time Joyce has a large tissue in her hand and catches my spunk as it squirts. She puts her hand on the top of my head and pushes downwards. I'm happy to do my duty between her legs.

When I get home from work on the Thursday Joyce is already there and in the shower. I busy myself making a meal for the three of us in accordance with Joyce's text earlier. When she finally comes down I see that she been to the hairdressers. Her hair has blonde highlights and she has twisted it into two pigtails. She's wearing a thin crop top that leaves part of her middle bare and a tiny kilt, shorter in length than any skirt I've seen her in before. White knee length socks and old fashioned red girl's sandals complete the ensemble.

"I like your new outfit Mummy and I can see you've had your hair done. You look wonderful."

"Thank you darling. I want to look nice for Howard. He's been so helpful. You remember our conversation about my cunt on Tuesday night? Well when we were on the phone earlier he told me he has his own applicator and plenty of the fluid so he's going to do the insertions for me tonight. Isn't that good of him darling?"

"Yes Mummy, he's being very kind."

"He's suggested that shaving around the area will improve the effect so I've taken his advice." She drops her tiny white panties down to her ankles and raises her kilt to show me. "What do you think darling?"

I stare at her freshly shaven pussy, adjusting my trousers to make more room for my erection. I try to be matter-of-fact in my expression and tone of voice.

"Very sensible Mummy. I'll look forward to examining your bigger cunt when he's finished."

"You'll go to the shed whilst the process is going on won't you?"

"Oh yes, I've plenty to keep me occupied down there."

"You are a good little boy for me, thank you."

Joyce runs down the path and greets Howard with a long passionate kiss on his arrival. I'm inside the house but she must be aware that I'm watching.

They disengage and walk up the path hand in hand. The table's all set for dinner so I get them sat down at the table then bring them their plates loaded with food. I'm wearing a pretty pink apron, covered with flowers in pastel shades that Joyce bought for me recently. Wearing it in front of Howard both excites and embarrasses me.

"Keep the apron on sweetie, you don't want to spill on your nice new shirt." Joyce says quietly when I bring my own plate through. "Terry has some work to do in his shed after he's filled the dishwasher. It means I've got you all to myself tonight."

"I'm pleased to see Terry's doing lots of chores Joyce darling. I'm not one for domestic work myself. I prefer to keep my energy for satisfying women in other ways." Howard looks towards me and sneers.

I leave them together in the living room and sort out the pots and pans as quick as I can. I'm obviously interested in discreetly watching them together so I grab a hat and thick fleece and step out into the dark night through the kitchen door when I've finished. The living room windows face onto the back lawn. Joyce, bless her, has switched the living room light on and drawn the curtains all the way back. She's also left a window open.

"That was the back door wasn't it? Get those panties off. I'll do you down here like last time. Have you missed the feel of my big cock? You're my naughty girl aren't you? I see you dolled yourself up for me."

Joyce pulls them down her legs and holds them out to him.

"Yes Daddy, I want to be your little girl. I think you're turning me into a mindless bimbo. I loved the spanking you gave me. I'm yours for the night all wet and ready. Here stuff these in your pocket, I don't need them now. Keep them as a souvenir." He takes them from her, I can see they're soaking wet.

"I'll show them to my friends. They'll want to fuck you too. You'd like to imagine that wouldn't you, you dirty girl?"

"Yes Daddy." They're cuddling close together on the settee. She turns to him then, mouth open and kisses him whilst he's undoing her bra strap. It comes off within seconds. He's now got one hand on her tits and one up her skirt. Her legs open wide and she moans as he slips a finger into her cunt and begins to fuck her with it.

"Keep your pubes shaved at all times. I love your little girl's cunt. Limp prick hasn't been in here has he?"

"No Daddy, I've told him he can't. Keep fingering me whilst we're talking. Oh, that's sooo.. good Daddy. You've given me the confidence to make the rules. He wears panties now. It's made him a lot more docile and obedient. He loves to chat about my cunt when we are in bed and says he's pleased it's grown bigger. He wants you to fuck me. He's weird. I was never much of a feminist but his weirdness sets me free. I can fuck who I want now can't I and he'll love me for it? How weird is that?"

"Hey now dirty girl, I never said you could fuck who you want did I? I'm your daddy now aren't I?"

"Sorry Daddy, just a figure of speech. What I mean is, if you got tired of me and moved on to a younger woman I could go out and find another big cock. Terry might even help me."

"That's okay then, I forgive you. Now my best girl, get down on your knees and start chewing on your favourite piece of meat. You love it don't you?"

"Yes Daddy." I'm treated to a replay of that Sunday night. Less than two weeks ago but it seems a lot longer. After she swallows his load he bends her over the settee arm and fucks her hard and long. Her moans change pitch and tempo every time she approaches her flushes but I lose count of the orgasms he gives her. He's got the cock to give her the satisfaction I can't but her earlier comments about becoming free to fuck whoever she wants make me wonder if he's the right fuck buddy for her. There's something about his dangerous nature that attracts her but with her sensible head on I think she'd ditch him and look elsewhere.

They share a shower together then come downstairs wearing towelling robes. I'm back inside by this time looking forward to snuggling up to Joyce in our bed but Joyce soon puts me right about that.

"You can take the spare room sonny boy. Howard thinks I need a few more insertions. I'm sure you'll be pleased with the result." Joyce says grinning. "Now, it's well past your bedtime run along now. Oh, just before you go, drop your trousers sweetie. Howard wants to see which knickers you're wearing."

I slip my trousers off, then do a quick twirl and make off towards the stairs.

"Goodnight, panty boy." Howard says letting out a loud guffaw.

They follow me soon enough. I find they've left our bedroom door open so, not wanting to miss anything, I sit on the landing where they can't see me and stroke myself listening to them slaking their insatiable appetites. As they fuck I hear Howard's nasty comments designed to help my wife's arousal.

"I'm going to fuck your fucking arse right off you fucking slut."

"Yes please Daddy."

"I'll make you so fucking sore you'll not want to pee for a week."

"Make my cunt sore Daddy."

"Next time I'll bring a friend with me and make you fuck him."

"Oh, yes please Daddy. He can fuck me with his big cock."

"Maybe I'll take you to a fucking hotel and get all the fucking guests to fuck you, you fucking dirty girl."

"Arghhhh" Joyce moans loudly through another massive orgasm.

Things quieten down after this so I creep back to the spare room and fall asleep. Joyce clearly can't get enough of him as I awake the next morning to hear them at it again. This time I don't bother listening at the door. Instead I descend the stairs and make breakfast for the three of us. Both of them have to be at work early today so I agree to tidy the pots away and change the beds. Howard, as we thought, wants to travel back to Newcastle tonight to see Jude. Joyce tries but fails to persuade him to stay.

"I'll be down again soon." He looks across at me with a dirty grin. "After all you want Joyce to have a bigger cunt don't you?"

"Yes Howard." I look down in a respectful way. But I'm happy he's only stayed the one night.

Joyce leaves first giving Howard a long, tongue sharing kiss and me with a peck on the cheek.

"You'll carry my bag to the car won't you? It's just about all you're good for isn't it? Apart from getting on your knees and licking cunt. Joyce has told me how much you love that. She's mine now and there's nothing you can do about it." Howard's grin widens as I pick up his bag as instructed. "Listen to this Terry, I've got plans for that little wifey of yours. A load of us are coming down to London soon for a stag weekend. I'll make sure they all fuck her whether she likes it or not. No doubt she'll enjoy a gang bang now she's discovered what a cock hungry slut she is. If not I'll tie her up like last time. Just think of her in the middle of a spit roast or with a big cock in all three orifices. She'll soon get to like it even if she's reluctant at first."

"No Howard, you can't do that. I won't allow it." I'm trying to sound manly and masterful but it comes out more like a pathetic whine.

Howard bellows with laughter at this. "If you say anything to Joyce I'll tell her how effective you were when I tied her up last time, you fucking wimp. Just keep it to yourself okay? Tell you what I'll have the whole thing videoed and send you a copy. You'd like that wouldn't you, you panty wearing cuckold? Keep your trap shut or every one of your workmates will know all about how you like wearing panties and enjoy watching other men fuck your wife."

I have no answer for this so meekly put his bag into his car and walk back to the house, my tail between my legs.

To be continued

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,002 Followers
12