Hubby & Jim Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John looked up and opened his mouth, but no words came out. Then his head fell back into his hands and he just sobbed some more. Jill started to rub his back in a comforting manner and softly said, "Come on honey it can't be that bad, you can tell me."

John looked up, he tried to speak. It was too difficult for him. Then he tried again, it seemed it took all of his physical and mental strength to get the first words out of his mouth and then he said, "You know, oh god you know. I am so, so, so sorry I never intended to hurt you. Now you know and now your going to leave me. It's all my fault you're going to leave and I'm so sorry. Please, please, forgive me. I never intended to hurt you. Please, please forgive me."

Jill looked at her husband and hugged him then she said, "Honey can you tell me what on earth your talking about?"

John started to sob again, he put his head in his hands not being able to look at his wife. Through the sobs he said, "You know about Jim and I. You know we like to have sex. Im so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you and now your going to leave me."

Jill held her husband in her arms and said, "Who said Im leaving you?"

John started to sob again then he said through his sobs, "Because you know about John and me. The one big truth in the world is women don't like bi men. They always leave when they find out their husband is bi."

Jill knelt down and hugged John then said' 'there is something you need to understand. Just wait right here for a minute and I'll be right back." She then left the bedroom to get their old wedding picture album from John's office. Jill then went to her office and took the picture of John saving his friend and his kids from the house fire off of the wall. She returned to the bedroom. Holding the two items in her hand, Jill looked at John and said, "You have told me many times the way you see me is how I look in the pictures in our wedding album. The last few years I always thought that was ridiculous. Im over forty, fat and turning grey, yet you still say I look young vibrant and sexy. It has only been recently that I realized that you have been telling me the truth. I have also realized why you feel that way about me. It is because you love me as much as I love you. I think you should know how I see you in my minds eye." Then she showed John the picture from her office.

John looked at the picture and said, "I don't get it, what is this suppose to mean."

"Just look at the picture, you see a man who is strong courageous, heroic, and who is willing to sacrifice himself for the ones he loves. Every woman dreams of being with a man like that and I married one," Jill said.

John said, "I think you're seeing too much in the picture."

"Your being too modest, besides don't you get it? You're the father of our children, my husband, my lover, my hero, and my champion," Jill said.

Jill Reached down and took hold of John's face with both hands and said, "Jonathon William Hanson you better understand, if this marriage is going to end it is not going to because of me."

Then she knelt down and kissed him. Jill then said, "We have guests to entertain. We can talk about this more, later, if you like. I do have one request though."

"What is that?" Johns asked.

"You let me watch the two of you some time" I said.

"You really liked it that much?" John asked.

"Oh God yes that was so hot. I had no idea something like that would appeal to me so much," Jill said.

"Ok I'll see what I can do. I'll talk to Jim about it," John said.

The two of them went back to Jill's home office to rehang the picture. Jim and Sue were still there talking.

Jim looked at John and said, "Is everything ok?"

"I think so, Jill just found out about us," John said.

"I know, Sue just told me." Jim said.

"When did you two start doing this?" Jill asked.

The two men just stood there looking at each other. Then Jim said, "Well, I guess you could say when we were kids. We sort of stopped after we got married."

"Actually," John said, "When Jim moved out to California we were talking and Jim told me he was having a hard time meeting anyone new. He told me that it seemed all he had was his job and as the kids got older it seemed they didn't need him around the house."

'that's an understatement," Jim said, 'do you know how it feels when your 12-year-old daughter is hitting on the supermarket lady for you? God how much more embarrassing can it get? During this time John and I would write letters and talk on the phone. One day I just said with this shitty luck Im having meeting people, I just as well turn gay. John told me if that is what I wanted he and Jill would still be my friend. Besides it would not be like it's something I have not done already."

"We both knew you were having a tough time out there and you were always in our prayers," Jill said.

"Well I met a few guys and it was ok." Jim said, "John and I talked about the experiences I was having with men. He seemed to show a lot of interest and he was very supportive. I just wanted more than one night stands for the rest of my life. Then I met Sue, it was John who advised that I should come out to her so to speak. God I was so scared that day, I would have bet she would have called it off and not ever want to see me anymore. In the end though I see it was the right thing to do."

"Let's go into the living room and get comfortable so we can discuss this some more," Jill said.

They went into the living room and sat down. Jill and Sue went into the kitchen to get everyone something to drink and fix a snack tray. Jim looked at John and asked, "Where is this going?"

"I don't know?" John said, "I think Jill is still trying to understand what has been going on and how it is going to affect our relationship. She also said she wants to watch us."

"You believe her?" Jim asked.

"I think so, to be honest Im having more trouble believing her reaction," John said.

"I know it took awhile for me to believe that Sue was so accepting that I was bi," Jim said, "What are you going to do now?"

"I don't know." John replied, "You should know she really wants to watch us some time."

"No Kidding, you think she likes it as much as Sue?" Jim asked.

"I don't know probably more," John said.

"Would you want your wife to watch you do this?" Jim asked.

"You know she has already seen us?" John said

"No, Sue didn't enlighten me on that part. Im really sorry we should have been more careful," Jim said.

"You think Sue would mind Jill watching us?" John asked.

"Probably not it depends how we work it out. She and I don't have any secrets, it's just simpler that way," Jim said.

"I'm afraid the only secret I had with Jill is out of the bag now. Im just glad she is not totally pissed off by it," John said.

"I hear that, the question is how do we go about doing it?" Jim asked.

"Maybe we should let them decide when they want to watch." John said.

"What if they want to see us sucking each other today? Are you up for it?" Jim asked John.

"I think so, after all, its not like either of them haven't seen it before." John said.

************************** "What do you think they're talking about while we are in here?" Jill asked Sue.

"I don't know probably, sports, golf or fishing you know how men are," Sue said.

"You think there would be any chance we could get them to perform for us today?" Jill asked.

"We could ask but they're kind of funny about this kind of thing I have been trying to figure them out ever since I found out. To be honest I really don't know any more now than when I first found out," Sue said.

They took the drinks and snack food into the living room and sat down and asked the men what they were talking about. Both men said, "nothing in particular."

Sue handed out the glasses of ice tea while Jill sat down. Jill asked, "How did you two start this little activity and how long has it been going on?"

Both men just sat their in silence then Sue said, "Come on now it's not that hard of a question."

John looked at Jill then at Sue and said, "It happened about nine months after Jim and Sue moved back from L.A. We were out playing golf one Saturday. When we play golf we would make a token bet on the game. Up until then it was usually a cold beer after we finished the first nine holes. Today was different when I asked him what we should bet he said let's make it interesting. I then asked how and he said loser blows the winner. Whoa I replied then asked if he was serious and he said yeah. Well I thought I didn't have anything to worry about as I'm usually better than him. I didn't think he would go through with it so I said ok let the game begin."

"Who won?" Jill asked.

'that's the funny part," Jim said, "After we made the bet we were both really bad. So bad in fact that after three holes they came out and asked us to leave."

'then what happened?" Sue asked.

"Well, on the way home we kind of playfully argued as to who actually one and it kept up till we got to your house. We went down to your rec room in the basement and turned on the tv while each of us was still trying to claim victory. Jm said he was still game if I was and I asked him if he was serious and he said hell yeah. One thing led to another and I got on my knees and sucked him off first then he did me. That's pretty much how all this started." John said.

"All that is so romantic," Jill sarcastically said.

"I know it almost brought tears to my eyes," Sue said laughingly.

"You see what happens when you open up to them John. They just stomp all over your emotions," Jim said laughing.

"Oh you poor babies, we are so sorry we hurt your feelings. Now when do we get a show," Jill said.

"When would you like it?" John said to his wife.

"How about right now? Let's see you two get naked. Is that ok with you Sue?" Jill said.

Sue smiled and said, "I'm all for it, get to it guys let's see some action."

"Why don't you two give Jim and I a minute to talk about it? You can wait in the kitchen while we discuss it."

"Ok but don't be too long," Sue said.

"What's there to talk about I thought we agreed to this?" Jim asked.

"I know, but I didn't want it to look too easy. Besides I thought I would screw with their minds for a minute," John said.

"What do you have in mind?" Jim said.

"Let's tell them we will do it, only if they take their clothes off before we start," John said.

"Is that all?" Jim asked, "I know Sue won't have a problem with it."

"I didn't think so, I just wanted to screw with Jill a little bit and see what her reaction would be," John said.

"Ok, she's your wife you will be the one who has to suffer the consequences. If this back fires," Jim said.

"I don't think much will come of it," John said.

"Let's call them back in here and give them the news then," Jim said.

"We're done talking you can come back in now," John yelled towards the kitchen.

The two women returned from the kitchen and Sue looked at Jim and John and said, "Ok, what's the verdict?"

John looked at her and his wife and said, "We'll do it now, only if you both take your clothes off before we start."

Jill looked at her husband and glared. She knew what he was doing and couldn't believe he would have the nerve. She then looked over at Sue to see what her reaction would be.

Sue said, "I'm game if you are, I don't want them to get out of it this easy anyway."

Without saying a word Jill removed first her top then her jeans, bra, and panties. Then she looked over at Sue who was just removing her panties. She then walked over to John and said, "What are you waiting for? We've done our part, now get to it."

John and Jim both removed their shorts and tee shirts. John walked over to Jim and looked over at Jill and said, "Are you sure you really want to watch this?"

Jill walked over to John and hugged him then she kissed him and said, "Yes, but only if you really want to do it with him."

John got on his knees in front of Jim who was sitting on the couch. He then looked up at Jill and said, "Come down here with me honey so you can get a real close view."

Jill got on her knees next to John. Then John knelt forward opened his mouth and stuck his best friends cock in his mouth and started to suck and work it over with his tongue. "Oh God that is so hot," Jill said.

John started to suck harder going up and down on his friends cock faster. Then he started to massage his prostate gland. He paused for a minute taking Jim's cock out of his mouth to admire how big and hard he had gotten him.

"Wow, look at what you have done to Jim. He is so exited." Jill said.

John went back to work on his friend's cock sucking it even harder bobbing his head up and down on the shaft even quicker this time. Jim grabbed hold of John's head and started to pump his dick in and out of his mouth. John could feel his friends cock get harder and swell up in size he could tell he was about ready to come.

"Make him come honey, make him come in your mouth and swallow it," Jill said.

Jim's whole body stiffened up and he thrust into his friends mouth one last time and started to fill it up with his cum. John kept on sucking his friend till he went soft, He then took his friends cock from his mouth and looked over at Jill. She put both hands on his cheeks and pulled him to her and kissed him. She stuck her tongue in his mouth tasting his mouthful of cum. Sucking half of it out of his mouth and swallowing. She then looked Jim directly in the eye and said, "I love you honey, I love all of you."

The End

12