Hubby Dares

Story Info
Wife is dared to cuff herself naked to a tree
2.1k words
4.34
155.4k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sharedare
sharedare
418 Followers

I suppose there are many different ways people keep their relationships healthy, but for hubby and I, an active and adventurous sex life seems to be one or our keys to success. With that in mind, we have found that tossing dares at each other from time to time both challenges and stimulates our sexual energy. Here are a few of our stories.

Hubby's Dare #1: "Drive to our favorite public hiking trail and park where we usually park. Head down the trail one mile, then leave the trail going due north for about 200 feet. There above the trail, is a small stand of trees. Remove all your clothes, and handcuff yourself to one of the trees. Make sure your hands are behind your back, and you are facing south towards the trail. I'll follow exactly one hour behind you with the key to the handcuffs."

To me, Hubby's dare sounded simple enough, and I was excited by the prospect of forcing myself to strip naked and lock myself to a tree – all within eye sight of a fairly active hiking trail. Fear of potential public humiliation, mixed with the erotic excitement of being exposed to a stranger, or a group of strangers, is a powerful and stimulating emotion.

Hubby wished me luck as I headed out the door that Saturday morning. "You have nothing to worry about babe, I'll be right behind you." He said, reassuringly, as an impish grin began to form on his face.

I could never tell when hubby might have an extra trick or surprise up his sleeve, and that impish little grin of his merely added to the anxiety I was already experiencing as I slipped into the car and headed out the driveway.

Knowing the terrain I would be negotiating, I had decided to wear hiking shorts, a simple tee shirt, sturdy walking shoes, and a wide brim Aussie-style hat - sensible clothing that would also cause me to blend into the crowd, so to speak, as I made my way down the trail.

Pulling into the parking area at the trailhead, I saw that there were three other cars already there. Nobody was around, so I assumed that the occupants were all well ahead of me on the trail. It wasn't unusual to have a dozen cars parked here, as this particular hiking path was quite popular. The area was not a park, per se, just a public recreation area. The dirt trail wandered through about 12 miles of open lands of mostly grass and brush-covered hills, dotted with small stands of trees and an occasional natural spring. I could not have asked for a finer day as a warm sun was shining on this cloudless early summer day.

As I stepped from my car, I could feel the anxiety welling up inside me. "What if hubby breaks down on the way to rescue me?" I thought to myself. "Panic" thoughts streamed through my mind as I mechanically went through the process of locking my purse in the trunk, and securing the car for my departure. Flipping my hat on my head, I closed and locked the car door and headed off down the trail.

Covering a mile seemed to take only minutes, although I knew it had been a good 20 minutes since leaving my car. I continued on until I was directly below the stand of trees hubby had described. Pausing only long enough to scan the trail in both directions to see if anyone were nearby, I abruptly turned left and started up the gentle slope towards the trees.

I was panting a bit by the time I finally made it to my destination. I guessed that I was standing about 50' in elevation above, and about 75 yards distance from the path. It seemed much closer than I had thought it to be when Hubby first proposed his dare. Nevertheless, I dutifully began to undress as promised.

The stand consisted of less than a dozen small cottonwood and juniper trees, none of which had a trunk diameter of more than 12 inches. The surrounding grass was easily one to two-feet high in most places, and a few small bushes also dotted the hillside. Looking down at the trail, I felt that I would be fairly exposed to anyone passing by that might glance up in my direction. But that was the thrill of it all, right?

Watching for any movement on the trail below, I pulled off my tee shirt and bra, setting my perky little 36C titties free. I had started to heat up during the walk in, especially during the gradual ascent to the trees. Reaching the shade, and losing my shirt felt very relaxing, and helped to calm me a bit as I stepped out of my shorts and panties. Now I really felt free, as I stretched my arms and scanned again for movement on the trail.

As I looked around at the trees trying to decide which trunk to attach myself to, I reached down to my pussy and combed my fingers through my thick bush of red hair. I had always kept my pubes neatly manicured, but preferred to leave the thickness in place. I gently slipped a finger inside my pussy and marveled at how wet I had already become.

Neatly placing my clothes on a nearby log, I stepped over to an adjacent tree along the side of the grove facing the trail. The tree I had selected was only about 8" in diameter, so I knew I would be able to apply the cuff behind my back without too much trouble. Now was the moment of truth. I slipped one cuff onto my left wrist, backed up to the tree, and with eyes closed, secured my right wrist to the other cuff. I could feel my stomach tighten in fear/panic/excitement, as I listened to the cuff clicking down around my wrist.

That did it; I was now standing there handcuffed to a tree, with no way of escaping - my 5'8", 140lb, 40-something year-old naked body exposed to the world. At this moment, I would say that the erotic excitement of my situation overshadowed my anxiety, as I noticed that my nipples were fully erect and I was yearning for something to satisfy my hyper-stimulated pussy.

Just before restraining myself to the tree, I had glanced at my watch and 'guestimated' that hubby would be by within half an hour. Everything was going along as planned.

Although able to sit down, I had decided to remain standing so as to monitor activity on the trail. After maybe five minutes, I spied a man and woman coming down the trail from the direction of the parking area. They carried a daypack, and looked to be on their way to a picnic. That's when it donned on me that, the stand of trees I found myself secured to, was the only stand of trees for several miles. As hubby and I had discovered the previous summer, this was a perfect place for a picnic.

My stomach started to tighten again as I watched the couple getting closer. As they approached, I crouched lower and lower, maintaining just enough of a squat to see the path. As they reached the trail directly below me, I held my breath, watching to see what they would do. I knew they could not help but see me if they stopped to look.

The moment quickly passed as the couple continued on down the road, never once glancing up my way. I slowly returned to my feet and breathed a sigh of relief. It would have been so humiliating if the couple had wandered up the hill to find me manacled naked to a tree. As the minutes ticked by, I began imagining what could have happened with that couple, had they discovered me. I suddenly had this image of the girl lapping at my pussy, while the guy sucked and pulled at my nipples.

My daydreaming was suddenly brought to a halt as I heard a dog barking farther on down the trail. My guess was that the couple was crossing paths with someone with a dog. My eyes and ears focused once again on the trail as I waited to see who or what might appear. After only a few moments, I observed a man working his way up the road with a yellow lab following close behind. He did not have the dog on a leash, and the pooch was busy sniffing anything and everything he could, without falling too far behind his owner.

I crouched down as low as I could and still see what was going on. The dog froze in his path, directly below me. I stopped breathing, and tried to remain as absolutely still as I could. To my horror, the dog started working his way up the hill. His owner, an older man probably in his early 60's, stopped and hollered for his dog to return. But I could tell that this pooch was on a mission, and I was his destination. As the dog approached, I could see his owner begrudgingly following his dog up the hill.

By the time the dog had reached me, I was sitting on the ground, with my legs drawn up to my chest. Panic and fear gripped me as the dog, tail wagging and panting, sauntered up to me and began licking my face. Distracted for a moment, I didn't see the dog's owner until he was standing about ten feet away.

"Sarge, get over here you idiot!" The older man yelled. "I'm sorry miss, we didn't mean to disturb you."

As old Sarge bounded back towards his owner, the man realized I was sitting there naked, causing his face to turn that perfect shade of 'embarrassment red'. This was quickly replaced by a look of concern. "I'm really sorry miss....but is everything OK?" He asked, as he obviously saw that I was handcuffed to the tree.

Now it was my turn to change the complexion of my face to 'embarrassment red'. "Uh, my husband and I are playing a little....uh, you know, a little game." I said.

The man laughed, and said that he and his wife used to do lots of things to keep the spice in their marriage too. "You look extremely uncomfortable sitting there. May I help you up?" He asked as he stepped up next to me and offered his hand.

I nodded yes, and he grabbed my arm and helped me to my feet. As soon as I was up, he let go of my arm and stepped back. Looking me up and down, he remarked that I was too pretty to be left out here all alone, handcuffed naked to a tree. I smiled, thanked him for the compliment, and reassured him I would be just fine.

He chuckled, as he snapped a leash on his happy little dog and turned to go. After taking a step, he turned back and pulled out a camera from his pack. "Mind if I take a photo or two? My wife is never going to believe this without proof?" He asked. I just smiled, and nodded my head ok. "What the hell." I said.

Slipping the dog leash over his wrist, he snapped off three or four pics from his digital camera. My fear and panic at having been caught quickly turned to excitement as I watched this total stranger capturing nude pictures of me cuffed to a tree. I could feel the juices in my pussy stirring, and my nipples throbbing, begging to be sucked.

After tucking his camera back into his daypack, he said goodbye and headed off down the hill with Sarge in tow. I watched the man as he made it to the trail, and then headed off in the direction of the parking area. Since the guy seemed cool about the entire encounter, my embarrassment subsided a bit. Although the humiliation of it all lingered on for quite some time.

After what seemed like hours, but was probably only ten or fifteen minutes, I spied hubby making his way down the trail. He had a daypack with him, and a quick step to his gait. When he reached the path below me, he made a beeline straight for me. "Everything ok?" He asked. "I passed an old guy on the trail who gave me a stupid look and said he hoped I had the key. I assumed that to mean that you had an encounter, eh?"

I went on to explain in detail the entire adventure, as hubby keyed open my handcuffs. I don't know which one of us was more excited, as I related everything that had happened. I can tell you though that hubby and I spent the rest of the afternoon screwing our brains out under those trees.

As I expressed to hubby after we had returned home, the excitement and adventure of his latest dare only acted to wet my appetite for more in the future. I couldn't wait for his next idea

sharedare
sharedare
418 Followers